It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall

(NaturalNews) The latest scam to enter the debate about so-called "global warming" involves spending billions of dollars to spray the atmosphere with tiny particulate matter for the alleged purpose of reflecting sunlight back into space, and thus cooling the planet. But research into this controversial practice of "chemtrailing," which has actually already been going on for quite some time now, is largely funded directly by Mr. Vaccine himself, the infamous Bill Gates. Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

There are countless references to the TRUE nature of chemtrail spraying..

tv.naturalnews.com...

Welcome to the discussion, but as it's been pointed out numerous times already .. what you're talking about is an IDEA they have for helping combat global warming.. it has absolutely nothing to do with the current chemtrail myth .. it's an idea scientists are thinking about as a possible solution, and I seriously doubt it will ever come to fruition .. let us keep in mind that contrails have been appearing at least since the 1940s ..
.. they arrived with the jet

Edit:

Contrails have actually even formed with piston engines during world war 2 .. so I must correct myself
edit on 2/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by dplum517

It's useless to question why someone would spend $50,000 on making a movie instead of getting real evidence??

It's useless to direct peoples attention towards an aircraft capable of collecting this evidence??

Deary me, doesn't sound like you're interested in finding truth at all!

Really? We are gonna go down this road again?

/sigh

Ok Chad.

Enlighten us as to EXACTLY how you can spend 50 grand to prove without a doubt that Chemtrails exist.

....50 grand is chump change ....doesn't buy much..... and AGAIN .... these people aren't becoming millionaires buy making people aware of something.

and they tell you to copy the movie and share it for FREE.

You're full of it Chad

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
[Enlighten us as to EXACTLY how you can spend 50 grand to prove without a doubt that Chemtrails exist.

....50 grand is chump change ....doesn't buy much..... and AGAIN .... these people aren't becoming millionaires buy making people aware of something.

What planet do you live on where 50 grand is chump change? .. for most people 50k is a year, or sometimes two years of pay assuming they don't do things like .. eat ..

I guess his point is pretty clear really .. why spend 50 grand on a movie filled with zero facts, zero evidence.. when you could perhaps use that 50 grand towards real science? .. it would be quite easy to use that 50 grand to rent yourself a pilot, fly through a contrail, collect air samples and send it off to be studied .. in fact I'm sure you could have that done for far less than 50 grand...

The idea of making a movie without any evidence makes it nothing more than a propaganda piece..

Edit:

Since 50k is chump change for you, I assume you will be getting right on that whole science thing, right? .. I mean this is a topic you take dearly .. so proving it must matter... of course

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

in fact I'm sure you could have that done for far less than 50 grand...

Ignorant fool.

no no no ....nevermind you're right.

I could just get someone to fly me up in their prop plane at around 35,000 feet and I will stick my hand out the window with a jar and then close the lid.

I don't need any instruments or tools or even perhaps permission from the FAA to do such a thing.

Yep ..... should only cost a few hundred bucks.

edit on 24-2-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Chump change?

Not really, it would be adequate to do what's needed.

If not, then it shouldn't matter should it, since the biggest conspiracy is there to be busted wide open.

Why the resistance?

What do you gain from trying to suppress and ridicule my suggestions?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517

in fact I'm sure you could have that done for far less than 50 grand...

Ignorant fool.

no no no ....nevermind you're right.

I could just get someone to fly me up in their prop plane at around 35,000 feet and I will stick my hand out the window with a jar and then close the lid.

I don't need any instruments or tools or even perhaps permission from the FAA to do such a thing.

Yep ..... should only cost a few hundred bucks.

edit on 24-2-2012 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

This doesn't even warrant a reply, but you got me to do it anyway .. Getting a plane for a couple of hours is relatively cheap for someone who finds 50k to be chump change.. it's actually affordable for a decent number of people.. collecting an air sample is absolutely doable.. you could even do it while parachuting.. you literally could simply take an open jar and then seal it .. it's that simple..

Yes you can skydive at 30 thousand feet, and no not all contrails form at that height, they can form much lower.. welcome to reality

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

What's with the name calling?

Like I said, there are planes designed for aerosol testing...

Requests for access to research flight hours begin with the submission of an Initial Request for Aircraft Support (Word (35kb), PDF (30kb)) to the manager of the facility. Based on information provided on this form, a DOE-empowered advisory panel recommends to DOE an award of flight hours for the proposed use. Then the user completes a more detailed Research Aircraft Deployment Document (RADD: Word (180kb), PDF (85kb)) in coordination with the RAF manager. RAF users not associated with the DOE Atmospheric Science Program will need to work with the RAF manager on an estimate of the cost of offsite aircraft logistics such as 1) landing fees, 2) hangar rental, 3) ground support facilities, and 4) labor and expenses for a PNNL flight crew of two pilots and two scientific support personnel. During the preparation of RADD, schedules are confirmed and safety and environmental compliance requirements are addressed.

The RAF does not cover the cost of engineering studies and airframe modifications needed for custom installation of project-specific equipment and instrumentation. Such costs must be budgeted separately through a contract with PNNL or Battelle. When requested, RAF staff will assist users in estimating these costs.
LINK

Gulfstream-1 Research Aircraft

The G-1 is a large twin turboprop with performance characteristics of contemporary production aircraft. It is capable of measurements to altitudes approaching 30,000 feet over ranges of 1500 nautical miles, and can be operated at speeds that enable both relatively slow sampling and rapid deployment to field sites throughout the world. The aircraft is configured for versatile research applications. It accommodates a variety of external probes for aerosol, radiation, and turbulence measurements and internal sampling systems for a wide range of measurements. The G-1 has sufficient cabin volume, electrical power and payload capabilities, and flight characteristics to accommodate a variety of instrument systems and experimental equipment configurations. Internal instrumentation is mounted in removable racks to enable rapid reconfiguration as necessary. Data from most systems are acquired on a central computer that is tailored to airborne research data acquisition. In addition to acquiring the various analog and digital input signals, it can be configured to communicate with and/or control other systems onboard, and to provide time synchronization to other computers.
LINK

You continue to make excuses for people like Murphy's inactions.

Why?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I guess you can turn on and off contrails? Gimme a break..

1000s of other cases are available..

edit on 24-2-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

As usual, a modicum of research by anyone who believes someone is dumping clouds of chemicals on cities would reveal they are mistaken. But of course, since such research would take away their fantasy about sinister forces spraying us with all sorts of bad stuff, they won't go do it.

There is tons of proof this is NOT happening. Not on the scale nor regularity that is claimed. Do a bit of research and enlighten yourself for a change.

These are the types of posts I really hate the most. I've spent almost 2 years researching this topic.

I completely disagree with your conclusion. There is not tons of proof this is not happening. In fact there is a lot of evidence that points in the direction that it is happening.

If you have tons of "PROOF" please provide it. If you're not going to provide the "PROOF" then of course you never actually did any research at all did you?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

my dear chad,

i have not denied the existence of air pockets/turbulence lol
merely pointed out that it's not a credible explanation of chemtrails [or contrails, if you prefer] with breaks in them

He posits that the breaks are caused by jets having "simply passed through a pocket of air where contrails" - carefully, he doesn't refer to them as "chemtrails"! - "will not form. The air could be too warm or too dry to form the ice crystals which make a contrail visible."

It is eminently unlikely, if not patently impossible, that air that high up would be so warm, to begin with. The jets that form chemtrails typically fly at at least three miles high. Even if it was too warm, a trail, of sorts, of water vapor would be likely, following the jet. And, even if the air were very dry, a trace of the ice crystals from the jet engines, that supposedly form the "seed" for the chemtrail, should be visible, and it is not.

And that is leaving aside, entirely, the fact that there is little reason to believe that an isolated, tiny, patch of air could be so radically different from the overwhelming mass of air around it! If an area of warm or dry air were to intrude, it is likely that it would be no time before the rest of the air around it would bring it into equilibrium.

More than that, though, Mr. Ernst, will have to explain how it is possible for chemtrails with breaks, supposedly caused by differing air masses, to occur in close proximity to chemtrails with no breaks!
"I'll leave it at that and let you be the judge", he concludes archly.

Debunking Chemtrail Debunkers - The Government's Quisling Shills educate-yourself.org...

never mind that chemtrails seem also at odds with such things as brownian motion and entropy

What is more, for all the insistence, by BEE, that winds would dissipate chemtrail material, that has never been observed! They spread and combine with other chemtrails, but they have never been seen to be blown away by winds! In fact, it is their tendency to stay in one place, unchanged, except for spreading, for hours on end, which was one thing which brought them to the publics attention.

c'mon, chad you're much more open minded than the con-trollers, maybe those are...

chemtrails?

but seriously, mate what with that being over a desert [with lots of warm air rising and turbulence ]
i'm surprised any kind of trails formed

the 1st looks kind of low altitude
any estimates on height?

edit on 24-2-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: too many haves

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I salute you for being able to reply coherently to these posts while keeping it simple.. it's much more elegant of an approach.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Couldn't even see or hear the planes.

Heading north to Asia at cruise altitude.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

This has been addressed... please read the previous posts, it's actually basic science..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

You are still replying with a post from a pro-chemtrail site aimed at debunking debunkers, which is also completely incorrect.. I addressed this previously .. it's not at all correct information.. you failed to respond to my reply... instead you just repost it?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You pulled that from a site that is all about debunking debunkers .. so I'm not surprised at the level of effort they went into to write up something that sounds intelligent, but is factually flawed.

and contrailscience DOT COM is not a site

that is all about debunking...
chemtrails?
can't you see that you're being as fanatic as those you accuse?

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "Reality." But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts... their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"
Uchiha Itachi

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

but seriously, mate what with that being over a desert [with lots of warm air rising and turbulence ]
i'm surprised any kind of trails formed

the 1st looks kind of low altitude
any estimates on height?

You realize, I hope .. that conditions in the atmosphere can be quite different than conditions on the ground.. in fact, they usually are.. you can see extreme shifts in humidity, temperature, pressure..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
and contrailscience DOT COM is not a site

that is all about debunking...chemtrails?

can't you see that you're being as fanatic as those you accuse?

It has a singular article on it about debunking chemtrails.. indeed, I never quoted that article .. it's far more than that, it's devoted to explaining how contrails work .. it also takes photo submissions of contrails and applies known science to explaining how they were formed.. nice try .. the insane laugher at the end really drives it home..

Seriously .. you don't even need that site to understant contrails, pick up some science text books, search.. they are well known and well understood, there's evidence behind them, they have been studied... chemtrails? nada.. zip.. zilch .. you can't get past that .. it still comes back to the fact you have NOTHING to support that idea.. not one thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It hasn't been addressed.. You just shrug it all off as Contrails. Maybe you are much younger then me and don't remember growing up seeing NORMAL contrails which I still see to this day mixed in with all the chemtrails..

You can reference HR2977 and look at real hard for a real long time until it sinks in.

In this Act:
(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.
(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:
(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--
(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;
(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;
(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or
(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.
(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--
(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or
(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.
(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

thomas.loc.gov...:H.R.2977.IH:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by libertytoall
It hasn't been addressed.. You just shrug it all off as Contrails. Maybe you are much younger then me and don't remember growing up seeing NORMAL contrails which I still see to this day mixed in with all the chemtrails..

You can reference HR2977 and look at real hard for a real long time until it sinks in.

I'm familiar with HR2977, it's been brought up before.. there are legitimate chemical sprayings that happens.. cloud seeding and so on.. it's not the same as being discussed here.. and I'm hardly a spring chicken .. I also have lived next to a major AFB for most of my life, I travel regularly in commercial aircraft .. I absolutely know a regular contrail .

The fact remains there's no evidence behind chemtrail myths.. people like to spout off when they see an oddly formed contrail, but sadly it doesn't even require it to be oddly formed anymore.. if someone sees a contrail that persists ( which is normal ) they think it's a chemtrail, if someone experiences rain after seeing a contrail.. OMG! CHEMTRAIL . it's lunacy .. why not take up a collection between yourselves and conduct some research and perhaps, I dunno.. try to PROVE your wild claims for once? .. seriously . start a chemtrail organization, accept donations.. get yourself a plane and collect some samples! .. do something with all this energy .. pointing to the sky and making fantastic claims simply doesn't work

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There's no winning on either side of this argument. You will continue to call chemtrail believers crazy and chemtrail believers will continue to view you as being in denial. The legislation is already there. The big pharmaceutical companies have publicly called for chemtrails. Big agrobusiness also wants the chemtrails. The elite are licking their chops at the population reduction this brings. Every hand that holds real power wants chemtrails and you think the public will openly accept such a thing? That's why it's a top secret aerosol spraying program. If it didn't exist the legislation never would have been passed. If the public knew it would be stopped..

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join