It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking Annoucment about Chemtrails on MSM

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Human_Alien

I do suspect more than a healthy dubious dose of distrust. Because I DO think every elongated trail is a result of aerosol spraying.

Do you really believe that?.......do you really think that if the temps and humidity at a certain altitude are conducive to the formation of persistent cirrus clouds, that the ice crystals formed from the water content of the jet exhaust, will not allow for the formation of a persistent contrail?

You think if it hangs around it must contain chemicals?......really?

Of course not. I see contrails disipate after a while. Not so with other thicker trails that spread out until it forms a wispy cirrus-like cloud. This is what the bulk of my sky looks like by 4PM thanks to these planes.

Okay. Let's say once again assume these are regular persistent contrails. I say we pass legislation and get a decent sized muffler on said-planes so not to make my clear sky, cloudy. I moved to Florida for the sunshine. Now we get chem-shine.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
As pointed out previously this does not confirm chemtrails in any way. this is something being thought of as a plan to try to combat global warming..

The chemtrail myth is still as silly as it was with when the first person dreamed it up from their lack of basic understanding.

There couldn't be a better example of jumping to irrational, baseless conclusions as the chemtrail myth.. I used to find it amusing but anymore it's just frustrating because more and more people are falling for it despite complete and total lack of any evidence whatsoever... you're seeing contrails, a well understood phenomena that happens daily and has existed since the advent of jet propulsion .. If you believe in chemtrails, you may as well also believe in santa clause and his pet easter bunny..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

You know, once a upon a time, not too long ago in fact, Galileo could NOT prove the world was round. But in time, his claimed proved correct.

My mission in this incarnation (unless I missed the memo) is not to prove this phenomena exists. It's out of my expertise. I leave it to others with more clout and more resources to fight this for me.

And believe me, I have more 'cases' to crack (like proof of extraterrestrial life and their abductions) so this is chump-change to me. Well, not really. But it's not my forte therefore I can't go toe-to-toe with naysayers. Too much wasted energy for me.

I just know the government keeps secrets and they have no problem what so ever to use and dispose of us at will.

If that notion doesn't bode well with your beliefs then, you're a denser and a much better person than I because I WISH I could ignore all that I know.

Hope this helps to give you a true depiction of me.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

RFID injections. Wow you really are paranoid. I'm glad I enjoy my life. Anyway, I doubt it would make a difference if I had a GPS tracker stuck to my head... oh wait, my smartphone :-/ Oh well, they know where I am. Who cares, i must be a pretty boring project to track.

L
L the ignorance is strong with this one

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Of course not. I see contrails disipate after a while. Not so with other thicker trails that spread out until it forms a wispy cirrus-like cloud. This is what the bulk of my sky looks like by 4PM thanks to these planes.

Okay. Let's say once again assume these are regular persistent contrails. I say we pass legislation and get a decent sized muffler on said-planes so not to make my clear sky, cloudy. I moved to Florida for the sunshine. Now we get chem-shine.
edit on 24-2-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

It depends completely on weather conditions ... contrails can remain visible for hours in fact, or they can be gone in minutes... weather conditions in the upper atmosphere are key to contrail formation and how long they last .. it's BASIC information .. there's a wealth of information on how they work .. the whole 'evidence' of volume, and how long they remain as support for contrails is laughable at best .. that shows no knowledge of fundamental science..

The "muffler" idea is cute, but it wouldn't do a lick of good... you realize that contrails do not emit from the jet right? .. they form around the jet .. and they are merely frozen water vapor ..

The whole idea that the chemtrail myth carries on.. despite zero evidence, zero logical motive.. makes me fear for our future. the human race is getting dumber and dumber as the years tick by ..
edit on 2/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Then every day for the past 2-months, without a day missed, is contrail weather.

And I just love these planes that appear to be launched from the middle of the Atlantic that shoot straight up, leaving a thick persistent 'con' trail as far as the eye can see, which lasts for hours and covers the entire county if not, east coast of Florida.

Case solved. Thank you!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Then every day for the past 2-months, without a day missed, is contrail weather.

And I just love these planes that appear to be launched from the middle of the Atlantic that shoot straight up, leaving a thick persistent 'con' trail as far as the eye can see, which lasts for hours and covers the entire county if not, east coast of Florida.

Case solved. Thank you!

It was never a 'case' to begin with.. it was fantasy of a paranoid mind. but you're welcome... don't forget to wear your gas mask .. I would hate for you to accidentally inhale all that oxygen or have some water vapor land on you..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Some basic education for you .. sourced from contrailscience.com...

A very educational site for those who obviously don't understand the basics..

Q) How long do contrails last?
A) Anywhere from less than a second, up to several hours. If depends on the atmospheric conditions at the altitude the plane is flying. It’s unrelated to the weather on the ground.

This is an oft-asked question. The answer is reasonably straightforward, but misunderstanding is common. To understand why a contrail can last as little as a fraction of a second, or as long as several hours, you need to understand what a contrail is, and how it forms.

Here’s another question, which has the same answer:

Q) How long does a snowflake last?

Why is this basically the same question? Because contrails are generally made of ice crystals. Jet exhaust contains a lot of water vapor (the chemical reaction actually produces more water than there was originally jet fuel), and when this gets shot out of the back of the engine at 2000MPH, it hits the frigid air (typically colder than -40 degrees), and the water vapor condenses and freezes, very quickly, into tiny ice crystals, just like snowflakes.

So why do these ice crystals sometimes stay around for a long time, and sometimes vanish in seconds? The temperature is well below freezing, so they can’t melt, can they? This is puzzling, because it involves something that most people know nothing about: “sublimation“.

Sublimation is when a substance (in this case, water), goes directly from being solid to being vapor (a gas), without actually melting into a liquid. It’s like evaporation, except instead of a liquid evaporating, it’s a solid (ice). If the air is dry (i.e. there is little water vapor in it), then the ice crystals will quickly sublimate into vapor, and the trail will vanish quickly.

However, if the air already has a lot of water vapor in it, then the ice will sublimate slower, and the trail will last longer.

If the air has so much water vapor in it already that it can’t hold any more (i.e. it’s “supersaturated”), then the ice crystals can’t sublimate, and so the contrail will stay around for a long time. The ice crystals might even attract water from the air, if there is enough, and the contrail will get thicker. Winds might make the contrail spread out to even cover the whole sky.

The above is a simplification, as other factors like temperature, pressure, and sunlight have an effect. But it explains the basic reasons why some trails last only a few seconds, and some can last for hours, and spread out to cover the sky.

Finally, there is one more way of asking the question:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
CON trails being turned on then....off?

www.youtube.com...

Please explain. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

CON trails being turned on then....off?

Please explain. Thank you.

This is also basic science.. you're familiar with air pockets and low pressure regions I HOPE? .. are you seriously asking these things out of lack of understanding? or are you just being difficult? =) have you ever flown in a plane? .. you can hit pockets, ripples of varying pressures as you fly .. some areas can be quite bad ( chicago is known for that ) .. that would cause exactly what you see in the video..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

reply to post by tomdham

You know, once a upon a time, not too long ago in fact, Galileo could NOT prove the world was round. But in time, his claimed proved correct.

That is totally false. He had the observations,the maths and evidence. The Catholic church disagreed with him to the unfortunate results of which we know.

My mission in this incarnation (unless I missed the memo) is not to prove this phenomena exists. It's out of my expertise. I leave it to others with more clout and more resources to fight this for me.

So you now are purporting to be an "incarnation" of Galileo? No ego there.
But the real Galileo did have the expertise to prove the heliocentric solar system.
You, Mr. Galileo (albeit incarnate), admittedly do not have the expertise.
Again, where is the unfalsifiable, documented and peer-reviewed CONTENTS of you "Chemtrails"?
You have NONE!

And believe me, I have more 'cases' to crack (like proof of extraterrestrial life and their abductions) so this is chump-change to me. Well, not really. But it's not my forte therefore I can't go toe-to-toe with naysayers. Too much wasted energy for me.

A bit off of this topic but good luck with that.

I just know the government keeps secrets and they have no problem what so ever to use and dispose of us at will.

Sources? How do you "KNOW"? The big bad PTB and government at it again! PROOF and evidence.

If that notion doesn't bode well with your beliefs then, you're a denser and a much better person than I because I WISH I could ignore all that I know.

Hope this helps to give you a true depiction of me.

I do not hold any unsubstantiated "beliefs". What you know? Again, proof and unfalsifiable empirical evidence, PLEASE!
Depiction of a totally anonymous ATS member, Galileo incarnate, yes, I guess you nailed it.

Tom
edit on 24-2-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Air pockets? Oh. Okay. Thanks for the explanation. I ain't buying it though so I hope it ain't for sale.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

A very common logical flaw with the chemtrail insanity .. so much so that it, also, is laughable .. people tend to forget that the big bad government consists of people, people who have families, relatives, friends.. those people happen to live on this ball too . those people breathe the same air, those same people are scattered across the country ( and indeed, the world ) .. this nagging little fact is one of the keys to showing how stupid the chemtrail myth ( or one of it's variations ) actually is .. one version being that the planes are spraying poison or mind controlling drugs.. but replace that with it spraying anything in any way harmful ... to believe this is to believe that the members of the government are all keen on spraying themselves and their loved ones as well ..

Such lunacy to believe in this nonsense.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Air pockets? Oh. Okay. Thanks for the explanation. I ain't buying it though so I hope it ain't for sale.

You don't buy the fact of air pockets? a proveable, known thing.. but you do buy into the insanity that is chemtrails, the thing that has zero evidence whatsoever =) .. let me guess, you also believe in the tooth fairy?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Case solved. Thank you!

Human_alien,
Now you are trolling your own thread?
I have read most of all of you BS "chemtrail" threads and I KNOW (not believe) that you are smarter than you put on.
Now I know you are just baiting for the "stars"
"planes that appear to be launched from the middle of the Atlantic"
That is pure misdirection and you know it.
I know it.
You, sir, as far as that last comment, are nothing more than a person that enjoys peoples' frustration at trying to explain and reexplain the idiotic statements you keep repeating.
We do know you now, yes you have finally put yourself out there as a star freak.
Tom

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

I tend to agree.. he very much seems to be trolling his own thread.. some of what he's spouting off is just far too out there to be taken seriously.. there's no way he can be serious..

His last remark about air pockets can be likened to saying:

"Santa Clause is actually my parents? OK thanks for the information but I aint buying it"

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Are you saying that you don't buy the fact there is such a thing as an air pocket?.....or do you not believe the science behind the formation of contrails?......because that science is a very basic science.

You keep proclaiming that you are "awake".....I'm afraid I do not agree with you, you have simply convinced yourself that something is true, when it blatantly is not, that to me would indicate that you are in fact "asleep"

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Something I saved but don't have the link:

Due to resent beliefs and studies made by climate change and environmental groups the government has created campaigns to combat these environmental problems. These campaigns are under the umbrella of geo-engineering.

Geo-engineering

The Oxford definition of geo-engineering is:

the deliberate large-scale manipulation of an environmental process that affects the earth's climate, in an attempt to counteract the effects of global warming.

Here is a good book explaining a lot about geo-engineering and the history of geo-engineering. You can click on the book and read.

Geo-Engineering Climate Change: Environmental Necessity or Pandora's Box?
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1295747302&sr=1-3

I will make this short and provide links to government and educational sites so you can do the research yourself.

(ISDAC) indirect and semi direct aerosol campaign
www.asp.bnl.gov...
www.espo.nasa.gov...

(ASP) Atmospheric Science Program
www.asp.bnl.gov...

ARM
campaign.arm.gov...

Atmospheric System Research (ASR)
www.asp.bnl.gov...

OUR CHANGING PLANET
The U.S. Climate Change Science Program 
for Fiscal Year 2008
www.usgcrp.gov...

American Meteorological Society
Indirect and Semi-Direct Aerosol Campaign (ISDAC): The Impact of Arctic Aerosols on Clouds
journals.ametsoc.org...

The Berkeley Electronic Press
Geoengineering Governance
Albert C. Lin, University of California, Davis
www.bepress.com...

The Royal Society Considers Geoengineering the Climate
lawreligionethics.net...

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Something I saved but don't have the link:

Due to resent beliefs and studies made by climate change and environmental groups the government has

INSTANT loss of credibility .. resent? .. obviously a very serious publication that knows it's stuff ..

I'll find that article, out of curiosity .. I'm sure it's filled with truth .. google is amazing

Oh look, it's actually just a comment someone wrote on a pro-chemtrail page ... super reputable.. the fact the person can't spell should have been a clue.

link

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

You don't buy the fact of air pockets? a proveable, known thing.. but you do buy into the insanity that is chemtrails, the thing that has zero evidence whatsoever =) .. let me guess, you also believe in the tooth fairy?

Please!!! Please, stop answering his inane antics and straw-man BS!!!
He his baiting!
For a bit of research, go read his other BS "chemtrail" threads.

Until he comes up with the evidence of the composition of his so-called "chemtrails" his points are moot and actually laughable.
I know, repeat know, judging by the evidence of his past threads and posts, he knows what we are talking about
regarding the need for evidence and proof of his allegations. Which there is none!

Enough said.

73's,
Tom

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join