It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Frost281
yes, I have at my friends house. It is pretty much haunted... There's a room where the door moves back and forth and I smoked in there (not a good idea). I started to have a rush of weird evil thoughts through my head as if I was being possessed. It was a weird experience.

Thanks for sharing. Welcome to the thread.

Sounds like your friend has a demon lurking around. Be careful. Demons, or any bad spirit can influence the living to do terrible things. I'm convinced they are behind numerous suicides and murders that take place.
If I were your friend, I'd be finding a person who could exorcise this thing out of my house!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Hi, Mindless. Good to know you are still with us.

Your, and any other member's feedback is always appreciated.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

annsyl
reply to post by sled735

No, you're not alone in your experiences. Have heart, hopefully good things will come from it.

Thank you.

The only good thing I can think of is that all these experiences is what led to my deep research into the paranormal. And from there, it led to my learning about the spiritual realm and how "things work".
It's been a fascinating journey, to say the least!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

As soon as we got to the front door I started to get a dizzy vertigo feeling.
It was a good reminder to say a prayer first...lol

When we first got there Roses had gone to take a quick nap and had to leave her room because she could hear banging around in it.

But there was no bad vibe feelings when we were there, the place is rather nice and the staff are great, so if you are kind of used to things like knocks and being touched it is a really fun time.
Even being scratched was no bother at all, it just kind of burned for a little bit and then was fine, nothing big.
Nothing felt malicious.

Just that kind of stuff.
edit on 1-10-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here is a photo my boss got of her husband sitting next to her.
There is a dark cloudy thing between them. It was one of the better pictures we got that night. There are even orbs in the cloudy dark part on his face if someone wants to mess with the photo,
It is actually kind of weird.

Here is a photo I enhanced and played with the contrast and shadow/color/brightness. You can see the orbs in the shadow and the shape of the shadow.

Weird cool stuff!

lol

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes, I have had several things move without any logical explanation in the past.

*Door knobs rattle back and forth, as if being turned by someone and the associated door fling open, and brake its stop as if someone walked through.
*I've seen a plastic toy figurine move off the fireplace mantel and "hover" in the air for a moment, until looked directly at and fall to the floor.
*Items move across the floor
*A ball of energy (I don't know what it was so I just say it's that) formed itself in while in bed under the comforter and above my legs, then moved across back and forth left to right a few times in a zig zag pattern, and as it moved it displaced (lifted) the very heavy comforter as it moved. Then it vanished.
My wife laying next to me asked "What was that"? We don't know what it was. It felt like an almost staticky ball of energy which moved seemingly intelligently across the bed a few times.
*Coins get tossed.
*Walls get knocked, sounds like knuckles rapping on the sheet rock. I believe this too is a physical mystery.

There are other things too which are not particularly physical. Shadows are seen, a floating woman. A person is seen walking into the room in the corner of the eye and look to see who it is and nobody is apparently there.

Those things do not happen very much anymore, mainly at a time when "she" felt a need to prove her existence. I was aware that her motives were benign, however my kids did not understand and were naturally scared of "a ghost", mainly based on superstition supported by scary movies and the media.

She does not need to prove her existence anymore and so those strange, unexplainable things happen only extremely rarely anymore.

I had made a thread here maybe 4 (or so) years ago about the happenings, and spiritual relationships.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

WHOA!!!
Awesome! The dark mass is a collection of evil spirits!!!!!!! Great catch! One of the better pictures I've ever seen anywhere!!! (stands and claps!)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

WOW! Thanks for sharing your story. I'd love to read your thread if you can give us a link, unless you already told here everything you told there.

What color was the energy ball?
I'm happy to hear she is a good ghost.
Sometimes all they want is attention... saying, please acknowledge I'm here!
We can't hear them (most of the time) so they have to do other things to make us aware of them.

Thanks again. And welcome to the thread!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for your comments, Sled and thanks for the welcome. I'm happy so many people have responded. The stories are so interesting!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Sorry, somehow my post went in the wrong topic....

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

You could have fooled me! LOL

Your post fits right in with this thread. Thanks anyway, even if it was a mistake.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, that was a good picture.
There was definitely several spirits down there in the dark with us.

I tried to talk to one of them when it hovered in front of me, but all I could get in my mind was a dark blobby thing, kind of like the picture.

It wouldn't answer, just showed me it was there. It kind of hovered in my head for a minute then moved on to others in the room.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

sled735

WHOA!!!
Awesome! The dark mass is a collection of evil spirits!!!!!!! Great catch! One of the better pictures I've ever seen anywhere!!! (stands and claps!)

I just had another thought about that picture... those could be souls that the demon has trapped. That one in the middle looks confused, and the one above it looks terrified with it's mouth agape! How terrible for them, if that is what's going on!

And maybe you should be glad it moved on, considering it was "a dark blob". Your protection must have been working; it couldn't find a way to "get to you". Just a thought.

edit on 10/2/2013 by sled735 because: typos

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
It has been quite awhile since I have noticed any "ghostly" activity at work.
But, last night when I came back from my break the man that relieves me said, "The ghost was playing in the showers while you were gone, and I saw someone walking around in the mirror, but when I looked out, no one was there."

I told him I would have to have a word with him (the ghost) about that. He just laughed and left the building.

I didn't see, or hear, anything myself the rest of the night. I'm glad others are seeing/hearing things so maybe more of my coworkers will know I'm not crazy.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
When we were young, before the mind was corrupted, we all believed in magic, miracles, and I truly believe our brains were capable of incredible things if we believed strong enough. When I was growing up I used to summon asmodeus to my bedroom at night. He would enter my dreams and try to guide me to follow him. A few times I woke up and he was standing there outside my window controlling my mind.

A few years later I wept with all my heart for forgiveness from God and to help me with the evil asmodeus and that's when literally on the spoken word "Jesus help me" a star fell from the sky. It was a clear and bright blue day and as the star descended over me it split into three. Two of the objects moved off to my right and stayed still. The third object moved right and left over my head as if inspecting me. Then the voice began in my head. It was the angel Raphael who gave me prophesy and called me "rock."

I saw a ghost once as well when I was 14 - 15 years old in an old dorm at boarding school. It was a woman about 75 years old in a long white night gown. It was very freaky I followed her to a stairway that led up to the attic of the dorm building and she went right through the door(without opening) into the attic. I've never seen anything else like that.
edit on 3-10-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

What an awesomely, inspiring story! Cool!! Except for the ghost part.

Thank you for sharing with us, and welcome!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

TextText Purple

I agree with you on all but the Shakespeare quote.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
When I was 11 or 12 my parents separated. Around a year later my Dad met a woman not far from where we lived as a family.

He was completely endeared by her and she had a son a couple of years younger than me which was a very large pill to swallow. He had a few behavioural/social problems that resulted in things like him thinking it was acceptable to call my Dad his Dad after months of knowing him.

Anyway, as nice as this woman seemed, which she did, she also claimed to be a white witch. Now she clearly had gypsy blood and seemed to be determined to live up to the stereotype. I knew she wasnt a witch, I mean that would be impossible.

Even though I knew there was nothing sinister about her or her son, the cottage they lived in was extremely, extremely uncomfortable. She actually used to tell me her being a white witch kept the spirits away that were in the house.

Now many will argue that by saying that she planted a seed in my head to imagine things. That may have happened but I seriously doubt what I saw was imagined.

One night my Dad had convinced me to sleep over at their house with him. I reluctantly agreed, secretly hoping I could just kick up a fuss at bed time and he would take me home to my Mum.

That didn't happen, and I ended up going to bed in the son's bedroom on the top bunk of his bed. I thought to myself just shut your eyes and pretend you are at home...

"Hey....hey...do you see the hands?" a voice from beneath me whispered. At this point, the mere thought of what that could possibly be had be terrified. So I asked quickly what he was talking about...

"There are hands all over the walls."

At this point I wanted out of there, so I flipped onto by back and threw the cover off me ready to bolt down to the floor and out the room. As soon as the cover was away from my face I saw the silhouette of a head and shoulders staring at me at the bottom of the bed. I knew for a fact the kid was under me as he had literally just spoke to me. The shadow was the blackest thing I have ever seen in my life. The scariest part was it must have been standing on the bunk bed ladder as for it to be standing on the floor it would have to be 8 foot tall. So the covers rapidly went back over my head and I either blacked out from sheer terror or managed to fall asleep from utter panic. The morning dew on the window is one of the most memorable memories in my life as I don't think I have ever felt so much relief in all my days alive.

Another day some time later, my Dad was still with this woman but I knew he was growing tired of the baggage that was her son who had one of the worst cases of ADHD I have ever experienced, and I have a masters in Behavioural Psychology. None the less, my Dad's girlfriend suggested going to visit an old church - Polwarth church in Berwickshire. As soon as I stepped foot out of the car y legs went to jelly and my entire personality changed. I couldnt stop shaking, fear enthralled me and I remember standing against a wall banging my head of it harder and harder out of utter terror. I didnt see a ghost or anything else frightening. However, I sensed something so completely frightening that If I had stayed there much longer I really dont know what would have happened. Eventually my Dad noticed how I was acting and suggested we go. Im sure he just chalked it up to me being dragged away with two people I really had grown to resent for stealing my Dad away from me. He had mentioned what had happened to my Mum who in turn mentioned it over coffee to her best friend. Heres where it gets creepy. Her best friend used to live in one of the houses that neighboured the church. She claims she was often woken up in the middle of the night by screams coming from the church.

Now that I am much much older I really havent experience much of the paranormal. Although when I was about 19 I was retrieving something out of the attic and hear my name in my ear. As if someone whispered it in my ear with the intention to give me a fright. Not a drawn out faint whisper, rather a sudden piercing whisper.

About 2 years later in my first place of my own I was laying in bed watching TV when a coin fell from the ceiling and landed on the wooden floor. Found the coin the next day next to my bed on the floor.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

TextText Purple Pfft! You're using Zac Bagans as proof? Ok, the dude is suppose to be related to my bloodline somehow, maybe that is why we ALL seem to have a link to my late family's being drawn into the Paranormal. But c'mon! After so much time spent in Paranormal Activities, do you not think that they would have found a way to get better EVP machines by now? Really. I DO have an EVP of my Late Mother on my comp but I don't know how to upload on here anymore. I was so distraught after losing her but I've not yet cried, I mean the heart wrenching wail that I only feel, for if I began, I don't believe I'll be able to stop. What I'm about to say is ONLY the most recent in my life. I'm a just 49 yr old f.
My Mom was sent to a Hospital about 120 K's from her & Dad's home. We were lead to believe she was going to get better, her immune system came up, she was asking," Is my Baby here yet? " " Where's my Baby?" "Isn't she coming to see me?" She'd been asking for a day and some. She was only there 3 days. I kept phoning but the would just say she was showing improvement, that her immune system, though rising, would fail if I went to see her with such a bad case of Pneumonia, that THAT would probably kill her, to wait till her immune system improved to at least a 3--5. I should have trusted my instincts & just have gone anyway though a 4 hr trip. My Dad, Eldest Daughter, & 2 Aunties were there. NOBODY told me she was asking for me. NO ONE. I'd have flown if I knew.
She died. 67 yrs old. October 14th 2012. Thinking I didn't want to go to her

I had been asleep on my futon in sofa position. My comp sitting on my Ouija Board Table same as now. The Pneumonia was breaking & it was the best 1 hour period of sleep I'd had in awhile. I awoke to my comp & table jumping around angrily. I sat up,held it, looked at the clock which showed 336 am. I knew. my eldest Daughter only sent me a text at 340 am saying," She's gone. Left at 335 am."
I was having trouble sleeping anymore with my 84 year old Father in the Hospital. One night, caught on my built in web cam, I was beginning to cry. I felt so helpless. I felt my Mom's soft WARM hands rub my back like she did when I was young. I heard her speak softly but clearly, she said, " It's ok my Baby, sleep. You need to sleep to get better. Sleep my poor Baby...." It's clearly heard on my comp. It may take me awhile, but I'll get them up. For there is more.
Then February 11th, at 812 pm, I got very suddenly cold. I felt like I was stroking out. My cousin looked at me and said," Breath." The feeling was gone after a few minutes and I said, " My Dad!" As my cousin was saying not to be foolish, that I'd just been through a lot. Phone rang at 845 pm. It was my Dad's main Nurse. She said, " I would have called sooner but shift just changed and I had to get the Doctor first. Your Dad is gone. He left at 815 pm. His Doctor confirmed he had a stroke. He was gone fast so we believe he didn't suffer. " I just dropped the phone, looked at my cousin and said," So I was F-ING being foolish huh? " I can tell when it is my Mom or Dad beside me at times. She feels warm and serene. Like when I was a child. My Dad feels the coldest of them all and as though he is agitated over something yet still gives one of my shoulders a comforting squeeze.
My maternal Grand-Mother passed December 13th 2008. I got a call from my Mom, before she could say anything, I said, " Grandma B. is gone right? " My Mom asked how I knew. I said, " Because she's here crying big fat tears because she can't find Grandpa B. of Step Grandpa Willis. " My Mom said," She did something bad to me when I was 16, no one knew except her & I, ask her." I did. I said to my Mom, " She said that in 1962, 4-H had a contest. You got a little Lamb. You called him Lambykins. She said a bunch of people came for Thank's Giving so she sent you to town with Grandpa so she could butcher your grain fed prize lamb to feed everyone." My Mom said, " No wonder she can't find anyone. She's still lying about what she did to Lambykins and why. Tell her she's dead so she can tell the truth now." I said I thought she knew she was dead but would mention all that anyway. I did. I told my Mom, " She said that Lambykins was worth a lot of money and she sold him to Mr. R. so she could go see her boyfriend who was 30 years younger than her and is asking your forgiveness. " My Mom said, " Huh! I guess she must be there. I kept that secret for her and another that almost destroyed my marriage, ask her about that!" I did. I told my Mom," She said she was seeing another younger man, Steve or something, he was married like her. She almost got caught by Grandpa so she told Grandpa that the guy was just picking them up for supper with you, Dad and I, when Grandpa went to dress up, she called you, you called his wife over and laid out a fancy supper that no one but her, you and the guy was for, that he kissed you to thank you, Dad saw, blew up, was taking me and was going to leave you yet she still wouldn't say while Grandpa was there but next day when she told Dad the truth, he thought she made the story up but you should forgive her because you and Dad are still together. " My Mom just asked," And the last thing she did to me?" I asked Grandma. I told my Mom in surprise, " After Grandpa and his fist cousin L.P passed away, she told you that L.P was your real Dad which was why he began visiting so much before he passed!" My Mom said," That is the one I can't forgive her for. Ask her why I should forgive her," I did. Told my Mom," She said because they were almost identical, same blood and it didn't change you life anyway." My Mom burst into tears and told me, " Tell her it changed everything! And she still won't apologize? " I told my Grandma. I told my Mom, " She didn't think it could,would or should change your life but since you believe it did, she is very sorry and now knows she shouldn't have told you." My Mom said," Ok. I'll forgive her. Then she'll move on."
But she didn't. I've seen her and others on the anniversaries of their deaths though they are still here quite often. A friend of my cousin's ( My cousin is my Flat Mate ), didn't believe us last Christmas when we tried to explain the noises in our kitchen in a high rise apt. bldg. Until she sat on the sofa with him. The indent of her bottom and him suddenly felt like he was freezing, we all saw a hand shape on his dress pants. He jumped up and away. I've lost so many friends and family since 2008. I died quite a few times. Near deaths I believe they're called. Don't recall those. I recall all I saw when I died February 2008. Vividly, about to have my head covered by a friend. She freaked. Peed too. My Doctor was Egyptian. He start worshiping me. His wife too. They think I'm one of their Goddesses come back. Can't recall the name atm sorry. I moved. Here. A lot of people warned me, that kind of death experience, we bring back with us from where we went. Good thing I went to a good place but more on that & all the other stuff when I can upload most. Oct. 14th is fast approaching. I'll be waiting from 336 am till Oct 15th with all recording equipment & see if my Mom manifests as all the others so far :/

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Believe_nothing

Welcome to the thread, and thanks for sharing your story here. (thumbs up!)

I'm sure seeing that black head would have freaked anyone out! And I think they can make themselves any size they want, so it probably wasn't standing on the bed. Freaky!!

I had a penny thrown at me from thin air not too long ago. After looking into this, I found this happens to others.
Wonder what that means?
Here is a thread I made about it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again, thank you for sharing here.

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join