It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 179
<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Cricketine

My first post here. This happens to me a couple times a week and we do have two cats and I've almost always had cats so I know what the feeling of a cat is jumping onto the bed and slowly/carefully walking across me. So many times I'm fully awake watching videos on my iPad and I feel it but the cats are nowhere to be found. I used to travel cross country alone in my 20's in my car. It happened once while sleeping at a rest area....no cats around. Preceding the cat walking on me sensation was what woke me up, the car shaking like people where all around it rocking it. As I was waking up the critter walking on me sensation happened. This really freaked me out. Some nights as I'm falling asleep I will feel the bed vibrating and something touching me on my leg or my back. Like gently poking me but there is nothing there. This kind of thing has happened as far back as I have memories as a small child.

Welcome to the thread.

I posted a video of something similar after David64's post. I don't know if it will still come up, or not. Sometimes the videos don't play after they've been up awhile. I'm pretty sure it was the show he was referring to.

I've had a few experiences like that of my own. I think it may be my beloved cat that died a few years ago, so it doesn't spook me. If I allowed myself to think it was anything else, I would freak out! LOL

I have so many other strange things that have happened to me in my life. Horrible horrible nightmares of mass destruction from too early of an age to understand that sort of thing. I've had a couple precognitive dreams as a child that many years had passed and I come back to my parents home and things are different. Different people live there with my dad and the house is different. In one it was the surrounding land was different. These dreams would reoccur fairly often enough that in the dream I would "know" what was going to happen next. Fast forward 20 years and hadn't gone back home for as long but go to visit my dad. My mom passed away before I moved, my dad had remarried and had a child. They had my step moms family living with them and my dad had remodeled the house. The surrounding land had been bought up and new homes where built there. ALL of it was exactly...EXACTLY like the dreams I had as a child. The people, the remod, the furniture, the homes next door.

Awesome! I consider this proof that timelines exist, and some people astral travel across them to see what's ahead. This is also an explanation for how psychics see into the future.

I had a dream that I posted on here that came true, except the area I saw had a house that I was living in in my dream. When I came to that place in "reality", everything was the same, but there was no house there.
I hope my dream was one that comes true. It was beautiful!

I've had many little precog dreams through my life and I've made it a point to talk about my dreams so when it happens it's not just déjà vu. My father has visions while awake that come true on a daily basis and his new wife is amazed at how accurate he is. We bond with this type of stuff
I knew the exact moment of my grandmothers death and my mothers death. I just knew it. I was not close emotionally to either one of them, although my mother visited me a week or so after her death. I was washing dishes and felt someone walk up behind me and in the reflection of the window above the sink I saw her standing behind me. I feel that sometimes now, not a physical touch but just a presence of someone standing near me. I know it's her, but I've never seen her again like I did that night.

That's so cool... getting to see your loved ones after they die, and knowing they are still with us, even if we can't always see them. I hope she isn't stuck here though. We all need to move on eventually.

Oops! I accidentally erased your post about the shadow people.
This isn't so cool! Pay attention to your health. If you, or anyone in your household gets sick, or has health problems, I would say get the place cleansed, or move out! These things literately suck the life force from people while they sleep!

I'm also what I guess is called an empath. I can walk into a room and my mood/attitude/feelings change to what those in the room are feeling. It happens when I get in close proximity...say 10 feet or so. It is one of the most annoying things because it can bring my great mood right down. I know there has to be a way to block it or control it but I haven't figured it out in my 40 years.

I have this ability to a certain degree, and sometimes I can tell what people are thinking. Sometimes it's not such nice things. It can become a downer when you are around negative people.
I suppose one way to control it would be to leave.

I also think I've had a mischievous spirit/poltergeist following me around my whole life who hides things. Stupid things like the other day I was searching high and low for the cat brush. I even had my husband helping me look. At my wits end and ready to buy another one, I found it sitting on the kitchen table. It was not there before and that was confirmed by my husband. It was the only object on the kitchen table so it wasn't like it was under a pile of stuff or anything. A couple times a month this happens and has happened since I was in elementary school. I remember being blamed for hiding things and I would get sent to my room for lying. Ugh.

That seems to happen to a lot of people on this thread, including myself. It gets frustrating sometimes. I just posted about this AGAIN a page or two back. Like you, it has happened all my life.

Anyway.....one heck of a first post.

And a great post it was!!! I appreciate you sharing all that with us, and I hope you will continue reading the thread. There are some of the most fantastic stories shared here you will ever read!

Your feedback is always welcome on the posts, if you have any.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by duke396

I read all your stories. Awesome!
Thanks for sharing them with us!

Sorry for the short reply, but it's my bedtime.
And you can "stalk" my threads all you want. That makes me feel good, knowing someone likes my "stuff".

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Glad to see someone enjoyed them at least. Thanks for reading
Feel free to comment / discuss if you want, or leave it that that. Either way it's cool with me. Just wanted to put them out there... Makes me feel a little less crazy to read other people's experiences and be able to swap stories. I still have a lot of catching up to do in this thread. So many pages!

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I have had a few.

As a child i fell into a beaver damn, I was young, very young and by myself playing walki talki tag with my brother and two cousins. I didn't know how to swim but something or somehow I found myself out of it quickly with let's say, very little of my own effort. I always just laughed it off that the beaver didnt want me in his home.

Second high school years. There's this place call the old sanitarium and was supposed to be haunted. We went there a few times. Amazing actually, naturally twisted trees, old abandoned cottages and of course the mansion. It was straight out of a Steven King novel. One time we were running through it and like juveniles we were also being destructive like throwing tiles into the walls, kicking a scattering old papers of patients and typical hospital stuff. We then head into the bathroom where the stalls are gone but you can see two rows of toilets facing each other and pipes busted. We was me my girlfriend, my friend and his girlfriend. After being in the bathroom a minute or two we begin hearing the same identical noises we were just making ourselves. Things smashing into wall and papers being shuffled about. We ALL unmistakenly heard it and looked at each other quite scared. My and my friend picked up pipes and ran into the room we were in but nothing we searched about for a bit then split the same way we came. I never went back after that.

Last was some type of arial phenomenon that i really don't know what it was but did write a thread on it. And to save me the trouble of rewriting it:

As this thought occurs to me, almost immediately I see a smaller red light that appears to come out of the blue light. This little red light circles around the blue light about 3-4 times the detaches and flies at the same height as the existing light but travels along the mountain range. This happens for about 60 seconds before the red light disappears behind a building from my point of view. The building in question was adjacent to the building I was in, again looking out over the parking lot. Past the parking lot is a field, then embankment from there the Susquehanna River and over the river is the mountain range in question. (Not nearly as far away as it sounds though). Certainly within a few miles away.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thanks Sled!
I've been truly enjoying reading all these stories

When I was 16 my friends and I would hang out in a cemetery in Oxford Michigan around "the witching hour" (we thought we were cool or something). There was a very large statue of a creepy angel and it is said if stare into its eyes you would see ghosts. LoL...stupid kids
I remember climbing up onto the statue, then the next thing I know I'm back in the car with my friends on our way to Denny's for breakfast. I don't remember what happened after I climbed up but my friends said I stood there for a minute or so then climbed down and just wandered around the cemetery for a half hour. When they found me I had no expression, just deadpan face and thought I was messing with them. I followed them back to the car and we left. I don't know if I saw ghosts but I don't remember any of it, which disappoints me because at that time in my life I was into that sort of thing....spirits from beyond...and wanted to see them.

My mother and aunt used to tell me about the seances they and my grandmother would have trying to contact old family members, in particular my grandfather. The stories were so interesting and undoubtedly true, as each would tell me the same story at different times, not wavering much in the details. I wanted to experience what they had all those years ago. I guess I thought hanging out in the cemetery would be the place! I'm lucky we were never caught trespassing!

I'm trying to google search to see if there may be an image of that creepy angel floating around in cyberspace....

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I appreciate the posts that have been made since my last one. I would reply to each one, but I'm feeling sick. I hope I'm not coming down with a bug. I'll try to comment on each one later.

I think I'll go to bed and see if I can sleep this off.

Thanks to each one of you for sharing your stories.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Fell down a tall narrow flight of stairs as a baby. Felt hands under me the whole way down. Never touched the ground. I should have died or been injured. Not a scratch!

Around age three or four, I would describe lives I had lived before to my father's utter amazement. Unfortunately, he never wrote any of them down and I remember nothing now.

Several incidents of loud sounds coming from an attic in one childhood home. Sounds of many people walking around and dragging sounds like heavy furniture. Would wake the whole family up and my father would go up there to find nothing. Sounds were identical each time - like a recording.

My father spoke to me from the ceiling above his dead body when I was nine. Didn't know he had died yet: "Everything will be alright". Four words I will never forget.

Best friend and I tried to conjure up Harry Houdini with Ouija Board when I was twelve. Alone in the house. Suddenly the radio snapped on - blaring. We left two adolescent-shaped holes in the wall (lol)!

Saw glowing green plasma ball (basketball size) sitting on the winter bare branch of a tree in the middle of the night while delivering the newspaper. Where was I? Cemetery Road. Of course. I watched it for several minutes. Disappeared.

Also middle of the night. Also delivering the paper. Looked away momentarily from an old lady who (I thought) was approaching me for her paper. When I looked up now with her rolled newspaper in my hand ready to hand it over, she was gone. Vanished. Nowhere she could have gone.

Two UFO sightings in 2012. Bright chrome-like sphere at the edge of a cloud darting in and out. Broad daylight. Nighttime sighting: Two triangular (tail light-red and orange) dime sized crafts way up in the November sky. Perfectly still then slowly moved southwest toward river 'til they were out of sight. No sound associated with either sighting.

Betsey Ross house in Philly. Friend and I watched a door slowly open and then close by itself. Couldn't' t make it happen after several tries. Windless, dry summer day.

These are the ones I remember. Just because something's outside our typical understanding, doesn't make it supernatural. It just means we don't understand it - yet.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
yes, I have at my friends house. It is pretty much haunted... There's a room where the door moves back and forth and I smoked in there (not a good idea). I started to have a rush of weird evil thoughts through my head as if I was being possessed. It was a weird experience.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by moon119

Just thought of a few more...

Became frantic while driving home from store when my daughter was a young teen. She was home alone and I suddenly had a vision of her bleeding from her hand. I knew our large shepherd type dog was involved. I had been worried about him as he had cancer and the meds had made him "snappy". The vision was a millisecond long but I saw her standing on a landing near the pantry with the dog nearby and she was bleeding. Rushed to the house. Here's what actually happened: She had been getting a dog biscuit from the pantry and caught her hand on the hinge of the folding door. She was bleeding just as I saw. The interesting thing is, all the facts were right but where my conscious fear-motivated mind completed the story, it was wrong! Lesson there?

Years later: night of my daughter's wedding. Six of my family members and myself witnessed a poltergest-type event in the bar (I don't drink) of the wedding venue. Large well-lit modern room. Quite crowded. We had chosen an empty area to relax after the long day. The lounge was peppered with low, round tables surrounded by six or seven barrel-like seats. The tables were large and heavy with very low centers of gravity. As we sat there - shoes off talking quietly, we witnessed the following on the next table over which was identical to ours: The entire tabletop of dirty dishes, glasses, silverware was violently brushed onto the floor in an unmistakable crash. There was not a soul anywhere near this table! Then as we watched in shock, the whole table tipped on it's side and immediately uprighted itself. After a round of astonished "Did you see that?", we all just got kinda quiet and moved on to another subject. The most remarkable thing may be just how underwhelmed we were. Could we have been that tired? The next day, I remembered that I had put a little request out to my parents and my daughter's bio-dad, all of whom are on the other side, to give me a sign that they had made it to the wedding. I had even added: "there are enough of you to do something BIG"!

One time I had agreed to water my friend's large array of houseplants while she and her children along with my daughter spent a week on the outer banks. Cheryl had thoughtfully assembled said plants all in one place on her dining room table. The house was a beautiful old Victorian (equipped with one of those creepy old exposed elevators) that had served as a nursing home for decades under the loving guidance of Mrs. Shaw. Cheryl had named it Shaw House in her honor. Cheryl told me often that Mrs. Shaw was still watching over things and my daughter would come home with many stories of footsteps on the stairs and shadows in the halls which I put down to Cheryl' s three young boys teasing their big sister and her friend. Well, my thoughts on this changed on that first watering day! While I carefully poured water into the arrangement of pots and saucers, there came a succession of three crashes in the kitchen - the next room over in this eerily quiet, eerily empty house... I dropped my watering can and went to investigate. Three large half-empty soda bottles had been hurled across the kitchen landing in front of the door I had just come in. The distance from the counter they'd been on to the door was considerable, so I knew they'd been thrown with force. To this day, I don't know where I got the courage but I found myself saying very loudly to the empty house: "Mrs. Shaw, I'm just watering Cheryl' s plants and then I'll be gone." I picked up the bottles, finished watering the plants and left without further incident.

While working for Hospice several years ago, I was helping to care for a lovely elderly woman who was dying of liver cancer. Mildred lived alone except for her equally elderly and ailing cat. At times I wondered who would go first. It seemed like they were waiting for each other. One day while putting a load of clothes into the washer in the basement, I had a very prolonged stare-down with a ghost cat. It looked exactly the "classic" ghost. Cat shape, cat movement - but white and whips-y as if it was made of smoke. The cat watched me as it walked across the back of the basement, passing right through a number of objects. Knowing I couldn't' say anything about this to Mildred, I was eventually able to find out that her cat had had a sister who had died two months before. Maybe she waiting for both of them to cross over! I caught a glimpse of her one more time as she trotted into the bathroom which contained of all things- the litter box!

On the subject of pets, I had lost the love of my life last September - Deirdre. She was a twelve year old lab mix and had been ill for a year but it was still a tough goodbye for me. One very early morning, not being able to sleep, I sat at the dining room table absorbed in downloading my books onto my new Kindle. The house was dead silent when all of a sudden I heard Deirdre' s bark. Three short excited barks in what my husband's and I classified as her "freshness" bark. It was a bark that meant "look at me - pay attention" (she was a tiny bit spoiled). I would have thought I imagined it, except that my cat reacted immediately and ran into the bedroom (where the barks came from) to investigate. She came to say "I'm fine, mom". What a gift!

I guess I've finally run out of experiences. Thanks for a great subject. I've enjoyed reading everybody's experiences - awesome!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

slippeddisc

Finally! they don't make it easy to post a pic! (the picture is not mine i found it on google) this is exactly spot on, 100% what i saw on sunday, there was not a cloud in sight anywhere at all.

I would enjoy seeing your picture, slippeddisc, so we can get a better look.
Those you posted are amazing, but not yours.

I've seen plenty of videos and pictures where UFOs hide in the clouds. I wonder though, is it from beyond, or is our military responsible?
After seeing many things brought out into the public eye as of late, I wouldn't be surprised if the military isn't behind most of our UFO sightings.

Still, that's a great catch to get on camera. Congratulations.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I see many new members have posted since the last time I poked my head in here. Wonderful!!

I love reading everyone's experiences.
I'm mostly just a lurker of this thread, nothing paranormal going on for me, but I wanted to thank everyone for sharing their story. I love reading them, and I know there are others still reading, even if they don't post. So keep them coming!

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For those who may be interested in "Big Foot" creatures, I just put up a new thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had to put it in the UFO forum because it seemed to fit better there than in the paranormal forum.

Hope to see you on the thread.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
These are some good stories
I always love hearing the first hand accounts. I have plenty of stories that randomly come to me because unfortunately I didn't write them all down.

Here's one I happened to think of when reading Moon119's story about watering the plants. My friend always swore that a house she used to rent was haunted and for the most part I laughed at it because of people's overactive imaginations and whatnot. I never experienced anything directly but sometimes when you would walk in, with no one else being home all day, some of the kitchen cabinets would be open for no apparent reason. She's a little anal about things like that and definitely wouldn't have left them that way. They were the kind of cabinet doors that would pull themselves closed once they were an inch or two from making contact with the frame. She said sometimes all of them would be open... Granted there was a set of train tracks that you could hit with a rock from there, but the trains never went faster than a good run (I used to hitch a ride to the next intersection on them sometimes after I had a bit to drink :p) and as I said, they were the type that pulled closed. Can't explain it, but it's not like I ever saw them opening by themselves either. I'd just walk in with her sometimes and ask why the cabinets are open, and she's like "TOLD YOU!" lol...

Also I remember about 8 or 9 years ago I was sitting around a bonfire with a couple friends, I was probably 17 years old. It was getting late and we were all kind of tired, I was just gazing into and through the fire at this point while having random conversations. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure standing on the other side of the neighbor's car, like it was looking at us. I could see it from about "chest level" and up. For a split second I thought it was the neighbor but it was all white, there were no discernible features (face, arms, clothes, etc) and it had a big head. As soon as I made a conscious effort to look at it, it was gone. Didn't walk or fade, just wasn't there anymore. I chalked it up to my imagination on a late night and continued on, didn't say anything to anyone about it. Then about 15 minutes later I saw it again, but this time it was standing at the car's rear bumper by a window and I could see all of it. Still featureless with a big head, and again when I turned my head to look it was gone. This time I told my friends what I had seen, they laughed at me and blew it off but not in the way I expected. They acted surprised that it was only the first time I'd seen something odd around there. I still hang out at the house next door where the one friend's cousin lives, have been for years, and that's never happened to me again.

One other thing did happen at the cousin's house a couple years ago but I can't in good conscience claim that it was paranormal, my rational mind says it was just a really funny coincidence (well funny to me not him). We had torn out a wall in his house to make the living room bigger at the expense of a very small bedroom. There was one outlet in that wall and the wire for it came straight from the ceiling. We pulled it out of the way and hung it on a bent nail for the time being and I think we were painting at this point. Well my friend likes to talk junk... I do too, but he could make a living out of it. He had his shirt off and I made a comment about how he was pretty much hairless except for his "happy trail." He then assumed an authoritative stance and came back with, and I quote, "That's not a happy trail, it's a war path and it leads to a totem pole!" Pretty much the same moment as the word "pole" came out of his mouth, the outlet we had hung on the wall somehow slipped off its nail, swung across the room, and hit him right in the jewels! He started cussing like a sailor and almost fell in the floor, I just died laughing. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it myself... And funny enough there was another time back when we had a locker crew that something (don't remember what) hit him there again at the exact time he was making a comment about his goods. Since those two incidents to this day he usually won't make a comment like that, and if he does he looks around him first! Maybe it's a curse, lmao.

I wanted to tell one that involved the crew at a high school that all of us still think is haunted but this is already a wall of text so I'll wait. lol

edit on 28-9-2013 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by duke396

Thanks, Duke. Good stuff you're sharing!

Sorry, I'm not up to commenting in depth yet... still feeling a little sick. It took everything I had to put up that new thread (link above your post).

I feel bad for not discussing all the great posts that have been made in the past couple of days, but I'll get to them, I promise.

posted on Sep, 28 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

It's okay Sled, no worries. Hope you feel better soon
I don't know where you live but I think this weather is screwing up everyone in my neck of the woods. It's cold in the morning, hot during the day, and cold again at night. I've been a little 'off' myself the past few days.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No, you're not alone in your experiences. Have heart, hopefully good things will come from it.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

apydomis

After the walk, I called my wife and she picked me up, and at home, I went to my shed that I used as an art studio to drop off my new objects, and to add the bumble bee to my jar collection. I unscrewed the lid and dropped the bee in, and then screwed it shut and set it back on the shelf. Then I counted them, and on the twelfth and final jar the radio alarm clock started blaring its loud alarm, and when I looked up at it perched on the shelf with the little jars, it was flashing 12:00. I have a video of the clock flashing, and I still have the jars too. To me the jars symbolize the 12 apostles. That is probably one of my most obvious and personally amazing examples of synchronicity that I have ever experienced.
Thank you for your time!

I'm sure whatever message you received from that experience was the message meant for you.
Synchronicity is a mind-boggling thing sometimes. I seem to be experiencing it a lot lately myself.

Thank you for sharing on the thread.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

ctophil
reply to post by sled735

I used to love watching scary movies too for years. These days, I don't watch them anymore due to my spiritual training. They don't affect my psyche or anything like that. However, they do lower my consciousness. In our everyday life, we raise and lower our pipeline to the 5th Dimension all the time in the things that we do. This pipeline is also known as the Antahkarana, or your connection to your Higher Self in the 5th Dimension. As you raise your consciousness, you get more light cast down unto your 4 bodies, including your physical body.

This thread is fine. Reading the experiences that people have and helping them understand what they saw is a positive thing. Do the ghost stories lower your mind? Yes a little bit. But then gossiping does that as well. :-) I would trade lowering my mind a little bit to help people any day. It's all about the love, which will in turn raise your mind twice as much!

Thank you.
Yes, I offer this thread for people to share their experiences, and maybe get some answers from others who have experienced similar things. Even if the answers aren't found, it is good to know you aren't alone, or going crazy.
I went through all my childhood and early adulthood wondering why these things happened to me; wondering if there were others like me. I didn't have internet back then so I felt really alone, and wondering if I was crazy most of the time.
This thread has been wonderful "therapy" for me, and I hope it offers some comfort to others who share here.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by duke396

You have a lot of experiences on one post. I'll try to remember them all.

As for the dog... animals are very sensitive to the spirit world. He could have been picking up on "something" there, and outside.
What you saw was obviously "something else". I don't know what it was. Sounds like it could have been a ghost dog, since you said you thought it was him. Sometimes deceased pets will come around. It could have belonged to the previous tenants, if you don't have any deceased pets.
I've also read about shape-shifters that take on the form of an animal. Who can say for sure what it was?

The growling and scratching in the laundry room sounds pretty intense. Usually growling is associated with a demonic presence. And the presence of any ghost can affect electrical devices... thus the lag in your phone. They drain energy from anything electrical to try and manifest.

The "dream" your ex had sounds like sleep paralysis. But sometimes people are actually being "visited" in the astral world by real entities. Since more was experienced in this place while she was awake, I'd say it wasn't a dream.
The babysitter having experiences confirms this. It seems to be quite common for people to smell things associated with someone who has died. Most likely, the light flashing was this spirit trying to get attention.

Again, the ghost visited your ex while you were gone. This seems to be normal in most cases. They choose someone who is sensitive, or the weakest, to "mess with". Once they gain strength from this person, they will begin showing themselves to others.
The ghost that stayed around me when I was a child/teen would never show, or do anything around anyone but me and my cousin, who was the same age as me. That was very frustrating for me because it made it hard for anyone else to believe me.

You heard your name being called one night. It finally did something to show its presence to you; Getting stronger!

Your last one... the babysitter said things were so bad she thought someone was breaking in. The spirit was getting stronger and braver... feeding off the fear of your ex and the babysitter.
Good thing you had a talk with it. Sometimes that's all it takes. Ground rules need to be set, and if "they" don't comply, a cleansing needs to be done to send them on their way.

Thank you for sharing. Sorry it took so long to respond.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

To the others that have posted after Duke, I'll get to you in the order you posted. I have to start my routine to get ready for work now, but I'll get to you... eventually. Sorry for the delay.

edit on 9/29/2013 by sled735 because: typos

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Welcome to the thread.

Sounds like you had some invisible helping hands getting out of the beaver dam, huh? I think we all have angels or someone watching out for us when unexpected things like that happen. Glad to hear you didn't drown!

I don't know how to explain the sounds repeating themselves in the sanatorium. Sounds like it had something to do with the time lines going backward. ?????? Hummmm...... I don't know how that happened.

So, you saw a UFO? Welcome! I've been seeing them all my life.
I'm happy more and more people are seeing them.
Maybe they are trying to prepare/desensitize the human race to get us ready for their arrival without freaking out?

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Cricketine
Thanks Sled!
I've been truly enjoying reading all these stories

When I was 16 my friends and I would hang out in a cemetery in Oxford Michigan around "the witching hour" (we thought we were cool or something). There was a very large statue of a creepy angel and it is said if stare into its eyes you would see ghosts. LoL...stupid kids
I remember climbing up onto the statue, then the next thing I know I'm back in the car with my friends on our way to Denny's for breakfast. I don't remember what happened after I climbed up but my friends said I stood there for a minute or so then climbed down and just wandered around the cemetery for a half hour. When they found me I had no expression, just deadpan face and thought I was messing with them. I followed them back to the car and we left. I don't know if I saw ghosts but I don't remember any of it, which disappoints me because at that time in my life I was into that sort of thing....spirits from beyond...and wanted to see them.

I'm trying to google search to see if there may be an image of that creepy angel floating around in cyberspace....

Wow! Wonder what happened during that time? Ever thought about doing hypnosis to see?

Did you ever find the creepy angel you saw?

top topics

<< 176  177  178    180  181  182 >>

join