It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

WOW! Thank you for your story! (thumbs up)

I think you have to put your EVP on a You Tube video, then use the video from there to post here. I would be very interested to hear it, as I'm sure others here would be.

I'm sorry for the loss of your family members. You seem to be a very well-developed medium. At least you can still communicate with them.

Please share anything you get on the upcoming anniversary with us, if you wish.

Welcome to the thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
TextText Purplereply to post by sled735

Hi! I'm Pagan, not Christian, but maybe there IS something to the old say, " Pennies from Heaven. " As I DO believe there are Heavens no matter what religion. Or, in Greek Mythology, " And the people who have served Artemis well had jewels or coins showered down upon them in favor, those who did not, got a life of slavery. " We will probably never know. This time 1997, I was going for my evening walk, 1st gentle big sparkly snow flakes sparkling as they fell & melted as they hit the ground. I wished to myself, $20.00 for a brunch next day and $20.00 floated down to me. Out of nowhere. I was in a closed park in the country side. I left for my walk at 7pm. I thought I was gone only just over an hour but when I got in, it was Midnight. I got a big chill down my spine then lol!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

So this is an awsome thread. So fantastic, that I had to create account here and share my story.
I understand that my newness may make you skeptical but I shall post anyways.
It certainly is not as good as the others I have read here (read entire thread!) but I want this thread to keep going.

I was hanging out with 2 of my friends about 10 years ago (I was about 17) and we decided we wanted to go out into the woods and have a smoke (cigarette). It was about 2am, and there was a lot of snow on the ground. We lived in an area at the time which has a lot of wooded areas. So we drove to a neighborhood that had a large expanse of woods behind it and hiked for about 5-10 miles in. I lit up mu butt when I saw one of my buds staring off into the woods. I gave him the "what's the matter?" look and he pointed over to a tree about 20 feet away. Me and my other friend looked at where he was pointing. There was a weird looking white blob about 6 feet off the ground, it almost looked like a head of a person, only it was completely white. So we start whispering as to what it could be, never taking our eyes off of it. So I, being both the skeptic and the brave one loudly declares that "I'M GONNA GO CHECK IT OUT." Hoping that it would startle whoever it was (if it was even a person) and we would have our answer. The thing never moved. Friend 1 and friend 2 are convinced its a person (peeking from behind the tree perhaps) and start pulling me to get the heck out of there with them. I shrug them off and march toward the thing. It doesn't move until I'm about 6 feet away and it then it was just gone. No dissolving, no bursts of light, just not there anymore. I look all around the tree and see no tracks (remember snow was on the ground). No sound was made either,so if was a white squirrel or owl we would have heard it. I hasten back to my buds and we quietly leave.

Flash forward to arriving back at our friend's house where we left in the 1st place. We get out of the car and I decide to have a cigarrete outside before we go back to his basement room. The 3 of us are chatting it up under the streetlamp, when my friend gets that scared look again. This time he is pointing to the window of his room, which still had the light on from before we left. I swear to you guys when I tell you we saw the same shape in the window of his room, only this time it was INSIDE HIS ROOM. Whitish shape, about the size of a human head, not moving, but clearly defined sort of sitting in his window. We were looking at it for about 10 minutes and it didn't move. We are totally freaked out now, but again, being the brave (or stupid) one I tell them we are going inside to see what the hell it could be! No guesses from any of us as all rational thought was out the window at that point. Sure enough we march inside and there is nothing there.
We still talk about it to this day and we have no idea what was going on that night. We even sat in the complete dark to see if it was a trick of our eyes like a sunspot but we never saw it again. Any ideas??

I have another one that actually occurred in that same friend's house that I will share later!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StormyStars

Ahhh...... so, you've experienced the magical time shift of the ley lines. I think "magical" things can happen when we cross these lines, or are standing where they cross, if we're in the right frame of mind.
These are where the nature spirits, leprechauns, fairies, etc. exist.
People think these little beings are not real, but they are as real as any ghost/demon, and they have appeared to many people.
That's awesome that a $20 bill was granted by your wish. If only you had known, you could have wished for enough to get you by for awhile, huh?

Thank you for sharing.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanWalking

Well, I'm happy my thread inspired you to join!! Welcome!!

The light could be almost anything, taking info from other accounts I've read. It could be a spirit guide, a guardian angel, a ghost, an alien... who knows?
I have read stories of people seeing really, really large orbs about the size of a head, so it could be a spirit trying to make contact.
When you noticed it in the woods it realized you could see it, so it followed you to your friends house. They love attention.
Did anything happen when you went inside?

Here is a picture of a large orb that another member brought to my attention. Did it look anything like this?

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Just curious... how long did it take you to read the entire thread, and was there any stories that stuck out in your mind as being the most awesome?

I really, really appreciate you taking the time to read the whole thing.

There are so many great stories in the middle and going forward, I hate to think some people may miss because they don't finish the entire thread. I hope they're taking time to read them when they have any spare time.
Of course, the longer this thread goes, the harder that will be for most people. It's a shame; there are so many great ones all through the thread.

Thanks again for the compliment on the thread.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Other than the general unease we all felt the rest of the night, no nothing else occurred that night.
The pic you posted for me doesn't really look like what we saw. Its hard to describe. It was about the size of a human head, and was about 5 ft off the ground. It wasnt wispy or foglike or transparent either like an orb. It was more defined. I'll put it this way, it was defined enough to where we at first thought it was a creep watching us in the woods. Hence my bravado approaching it. However, it was completely white but not emanating any light.
The weirdest part was how it simply vanished. I was watching it the whole time and just simply vanished without me seeing it vanish, if that makes any sense.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Well then, I would say it could have been some kind of guardian. If it had been malevolent it would have done something to scare you when you went into your friends room. Also, the fact it was white tells me it was a good "thing". The more evil something is, the darker it appears in color.

Thank you for getting back to me.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sorry I didn't see your other questions!
It took me about a week to read the entire thread. But I'm a fast reader!
Its hard to say which post I liked the best. I mostly enjoy reading the accounts of hauntings and I'm especially interested in cryptozoology. So your tale of the mystery animal that clomped and flew by your window was what hooked me. Its funny, when I read your description I was thinking jersey devil immediately so it was great reading that you had eventually made the association thanks to another member.
I am one of those open minded skeptics you hear about. I tend to err on the side of science mostly, but am more than wiling to accept an occurrence as being paranormal when its blatantly obvious that it was not natural.
The thread is awesome and everyone who has participated for the most part seems genuine in the retelling of their experiences.
Like I said earlier, there was something else that happened at that house after that. I'll tell you about it later!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

HumanWalking
reply to post by sled735

So this is an awsome thread. So fantastic, that I had to create account here and share my story.
I understand that my newness may make you skeptical but I shall post anyways.
It certainly is not as good as the others I have read here (read entire thread!) but I want this thread to keep going.

Yea! Another fan of this thread!

I joined because of this thread too, HumanWalking. It has some great stories! I bet the t.v. guys that posted here looking for people to come on their show could have a field day with some of these!

I just wanted to welcome you to the thread, and let you know I enjoyed reading your stories.

That goes to anyone else who has posted since my last reply. Keep them coming!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

Thanks Mindless1980!
I would not be surprised at all if someone's story ends up on Paranormal Witness!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Paranormal Witness has been especially desperate this season so I wouldn't say thats out the realism of possibility! No offence intended!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Text Purplereply to post by sled735

Text
Yes, for a very long time now. It has always, even as a young child, I have walk through what look like the heat wave that is visible on tarmac or paved roads, only, well anywhere, indoors as well as outdoors, in the cold as well as hot.
Whenever I walked through or drove through one, much trippy weirdness followed. Like time differences, differents outcomes than I originally thought,if reading, a word will briefly alter then quickly change back, and then that word seems to appear on other things and even heard on TV or radio what see,ms we normally would, watches and clocks stopping all at the same time, things seem silent yet bird flying seem in very slow motion, etc.
Well I always wondered if they were tiny TIME vortexes.
Once sitting here about to watch a movie, hot coffee, just lit a cigarette, & poof! 500 Km's away watching someone I know accidently murder someone, I tried yelling stop but he didn't hear me. When he turned to go through a door and he saw me! He asked what I was doing there. I opened my mouth to answer and poof! Back here. My coffee ice cold, movie over and cigarette in the ashtray like it had been lit then just went out instead of burning. I told my flat mate and some friends.
It was in the next day's Provincial News Paper AND a Global News Paper, and on the news.
I find these things occur more frequently when living on mineral belts or the strength dependant on my level of whatever strong emotion I may feel.
Just when I think I'm losing it, someone else will notice changes as well.
There is soooo much of this!
But that $20.00? I bought a $1.00 scratch ticket and won $1020.00 lol!
More oddness, people, old, or Psyche Patient mostly, a lot of immigrants and other strangers sometimes point at me and say stuff like," I know what you are. You can't hide it forever. I see what you really are!" It gets louder,
I'm only a 5 ft tall 2 in caucasian female and slim.
When others ask the troubled people what I am, or what they think I am, they all say, " Fairy." Some will say Fairies are bad.
I called a Psychic and he asks." What parent of yours is Fairy? " As soon as he heard my voice! He start going on how unbalanced life can get if you don't admit what you are blah blah blah. I wasn't even thinking of that when I called! I just said, " Hi! Do you....?" When he interrupted me with that stuff. I hung up. But more strangers and most Psychics have been saying this. My friends and I are all very confused by this.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
StormyStars

Once sitting here about to watch a movie, hot coffee, just lit a cigarette, & poof! 500 Km's away watching someone I know accidently murder someone, I tried yelling stop but he didn't hear me. When he turned to go through a door and he saw me! He asked what I was doing there. I opened my mouth to answer and poof! Back here. My coffee ice cold, movie over and cigarette in the ashtray like it had been lit then just went out instead of burning. I told my flat mate and some friends.
It was in the next day's Provincial News Paper AND a Global News Paper, and on the news.

Really?!! WOW!! :O
I wonder if the guy thought you were a ghost? LOL I bet he was freaked out... a witness to what he did, and what he probably thought was a ghost too! Awesome!!

But that $20.00? I bought a $1.00 scratch ticket and won $1020.00 lol!

OMG!!! I have no words! WOW!! Congratulations! May I ask the name of the lottery ticket you bought? I need to try my luck on those!

More oddness, people, old, or Psyche Patient mostly, a lot of immigrants and other strangers sometimes point at me and say stuff like," I know what you are. You can't hide it forever. I see what you really are!" It gets louder,
I'm only a 5 ft tall 2 in caucasian female and slim.
When others ask the troubled people what I am, or what they think I am, they all say, " Fairy." Some will say Fairies are bad.

I called a Psychic and he asks." What parent of yours is Fairy? " As soon as he heard my voice! He start going on how unbalanced life can get if you don't admit what you are blah blah blah. I wasn't even thinking of that when I called! I just said, " Hi! Do you....?" When he interrupted me with that stuff. I hung up. But more strangers and most Psychics have been saying this. My friends and I are all very confused by this.

Confused is putting it mildly! This is a new one for me. I don't know how to comment on that.

Thank you for sharing with us! Absolutely awesome!!!

edit on 10/7/2013 by sled735 because: Fix quote boxes

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

i met 2 people at the same time who said they each had a friend who had committed suicide because of the ouija board.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

Now, see?! Those things ( ouija boards) are dangerous! Bad spirits come through and influence people to do these evil deeds!
I know some people "get lucky" and nothing evil crosses; those are the people who say it's just a game. But for those who do have "bad" visitors, it is a lesson learned the hard way.

Two at once? wow... sad.

Do you know any of the details they went through to get them to that point?

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

StormyStars

It has always, even as a young child, I have walk through what look like the heat wave that is visible on tarmac or paved roads, only, well anywhere, indoors as well as outdoors, in the cold as well as hot.
Whenever I walked through or drove through one, much trippy weirdness followed.

I've not walked through any of these, but I did (for a while about 2 years ago) see these shimmery areas out of the corner of my eye. One day I saw a head, shoulders and torso sized shimmery shape. It was to my right, and I stopped walking to stare at it.

Most of these disappeared as soon as I focused my attention on them, but this one didn't move for a few seconds. Then it looked as if it turned its head away from me, faced forward and hunched over as it slowly walked away. It disappeared as soon as it started to move forward.

I didn't ever feel threatened by these; it was more of a "ooh, lucky me!" feeling. I felt comforted by their presence, like I was being lovingly watched over by these, whatever they are. Now I have a couple of theories on what they might be.

The first thought, of course, is that they're some type of angelic being. Another theory is an elemental of some type, or even a ghost with a lot of energy. These don't look like ghosts I've seen though. Then there's my latest theory - and it kind of ties in with another part of your story; where you "poofed" into and out of a scene that was unfolding many miles away. If someone travels to you astrally, could they possibly be sensed as a shimmery form of energy?

I've been away from my more spiritual side for a long time now, and I really miss it. Life is kind of dull once you've had these wonderful and amazing experiences, and then they go away. Depression has been my biggest enemy the last few years, and I thoroughly believe this is why everything seems to have come to a standstill.

I feel lucky to have seen the shimmery figure. I was at work when it happened, and I couldn't help but smile because I was so excited. People must have thought I was up to something if they saw me!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled, no i don't know any details apart from one man was in the army and he was just hooked on the board. i have one, its a pretty black and gold one but i have never got it to work so its just an ornament, there was only one person i would ever do it with i would never do one on my own, i've been hurt by doing evp on my own. i knew a bloke who has been doing the board for about 40 years, its a real old William Fuld one his mum used to use it aswell and nothing has ever happened to them, he has come across the odd bad one and spoke to spirits with weird names and that they have said they are spirits that can influence people. he would never call it a game either but he is a really dark person anyway. however i do know a group of lads from around 20 something years ago thought it would be funny to do one while drunk, my best mate at the time rang me the next day and told me her cousin had been involved as i remember the story: they got a spirit that i think started out as nice called itself something like beauvo? they asked to prove itself so one of them was told to go home (as he lived straight across the road) and wait for a phone call from his ex, he gets home and the phone rings and its his ex, he's like "why have you rang"? she says "i dunno just thought i would ring" so he went back and one of the others (who i knew) started coming out in a deep voice, things started flying around and he tried to stab everyone, the dog ran out of the house and wouldn't come back in, they tried burning the board but it left a nasty black stain on the doorstep, so someone called a priest and he came out and also went over to the other lads house who got the phone call and blessed that house as he could see, i think, black figures so the priest had to do all the other lads houses aswell, he left them with pocket bibles and they refused to speak about it. that is all i know, something about when they burnt the board the bigger the flames the stronger the spirit? i did find my mate last year and asked her about it again but she didnt want to talk about it. i can't remember if it was in the local newspaper over here, i can't find a story about it anyway.!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

Thank you for getting back to me. I appreciate it.

Just a note, off topic, so you won't get yelled at on other threads... when you make a long post, put breaks in the paragraphs like Scribe611 did above you. It makes it much easier to read. Most people here on ATS won't even bother to read a "wall of text", which means your posts won't be read... and we don't want that, do we?

Now, back on topic...

I've heard that burning a board is the worse thing one can do trying to destroy it. I have posted about this a few times throughout the thread with links. Guess I'll do it again.

www.ghostplace.com...

I've noticed in a lot of these messages that people use a ouija, find an evil spirit who wants to harm them, decide to get rid of that board then get haunted by the spirit. well now i'm gonna tell you why if you find an evil spirit who wants to hurt you, you should NEVER under any circumstances burn it. If you burn it then you will find yourself being hurt and haunted by the spirits of the board forever. The only way to get rid of a ouija board is to cut it up into seven pieces and bury in the ground.

so next time don't burn it......or else.

Well... I hope the priest's blessing worked. That's all I know to say.

Thank you for sharing with us. Amazing stories!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I had the most amazing happy day in a long time and after last nights weirdness i was grateful for the change.

For whatever reason someone is defiantly pushing on me.
Last night there were either two men or one man that attempted twice to break down my casting barriers and get close to me , he appeared in my room only to be knocked back very quickly, i clearly heard him say "oh s..t" as he hit an invisible barrier before being what i could only explain as being pulled back from where he came from. second attempt or second man tried the same and was removed just a quickly his words "oh f..k it". both times only their smokey, hazy heads were visible to me.

The next one caught me totally off guard a young boy of about 8 or 10 maybe younger, dark hair, dark eyes he appeared clear as day in my doorway i could see the room behind him from where he came from, it was either a stone wall or rough plaster, the light that emitted behind him seemed to be indoor daylight. he stayed for what seemed like 20 long seconds or more, i totally lost my composure and freaked out, stupid me. i feel he was being bullied into viewing me, someone was forcing him to do this.

just as he left i heard from far away a man laugh and say "its the children"

Then i recalled how only a few weeks ago i was attacked by negative witches, the physical pain they caused was nasty, I got a good look at them there were two women sitting face to face and two young girls sitting face to face, I let them attack for a short amount of time, my reply to them was, you are bound by the three fold lore, the lore is holding you accountable for misguiding the young, you have my pity and empathy.

so what to do? i decided to cast a protection circle and contemplate on the matter and how to handle it, this is my circle, im pretty proud of this one, its made of salts, flowers, herbs and fruits, its roughly 2 meters across, and i always let our cats and dogs walk or sit the circle as they please, the candles were up on another table while lit so as not to burn the pets if they wonder past it, i moved it to here just for the picture

so i go through my routine of calling in my deities and so forth, to my surprise and absolute delight i telepathically heard a male voice, it wasn't that i heard a voice that surprised me its what he said "are we having a Pow Wow?" i couldn't help but laugh and smile, i replied "yeah... well kinda".

im Australian and i haven't heard that saying for goodness knows how long, the voice didn't sound native American Indian. but boy oh boy his comment helped lift the atmosphere even higher, i loved it and will always cherish that moment.

love and harmony
Whateva

edit on 9/10/13 by Whateva69 because: heard not head

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join