It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Good to see you again.

Any idea why these men are trying to get to you? Why are they observing you?
Are they spirits, or the living on an astral journey?

And the bad witches... good thing you know how to protect yourself. That is an impressive circle. Thanks for the pictures.
I hope you remain strong and safe.

Thanks for sharing with us.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hi Sled, no problem , i'll split long texts in future! i love reading ouija board stories though, im going to take a look at the link you gave just there.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

That link was just another community site talking about it.
There are many more "professional" sites up, just google it. ouijaboardky.tripod.com...

They say destroying the board doesn't get rid of the spirits. You have to have them exorcised first, then destroy the board. Otherwise, they loose the door they traveled through to get here, and they are stuck here to haunt the person who called them.

Your friends called the priest to get rid of them, so they did the right thing. I take it they haven't had any further contact?

There are different methods for getting rid of the board, according to the internet, but I have read more and more that say never burn it.

edit on 10/9/2013 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm curious about something and need guidance. I have visited 3 mediums/psychics, the last of which was about 3 weeks ago. The first psychic, through her cards, just told me I had power. She didn't tell me what kind.... just that I could do the same thing she was doing. That was it, basically. The second medium told me that I was a witch in my past life. The farmers and people in the community I lived in would come to me regarding their crops, illnesses, etc., and I had the power to "fix" them through oils, candles, herbs, etc. The last one I saw 3 weeks ago, as soon as I sat down, said, "You are a very powerful woman ... a healer." And, "you aren't just a healer... you're a powerful one!" I did see another one last year, but all he did was look at me and said that his guides were afraid to talk to/about me, and I was excused. I'm lost here. The last psychic's words keep ringing in my head, and I think maybe I should try to actually work on these so-called powers I have (if in fact they are correct). I just don't know where to start. I just think it's strange that every psychic/medium I talk to says the same thing. Maybe it's time for me to stop ignoring it, but...again... I don't know what to do. Any suggestions? Or do all psychics tell people these things and maybe I should just continue to ignore them??

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hebegbes

Hello, and welcome to the thread.

Well, we all have these powers inside us, so all the mediums got it right; we just have to develop them to their full potential.

There are many good places that can help you. One I suggest is JVP. Email him and tell him what you just told us: you need guidance in getting started on your development.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

www.ask.com...

There are many more famous psychic/mediums you can contact; just google their name to find their website.

ETA: If ctophil jumps on here later, I'm sure he can help you in getting started. Or, you can send him a private message asking his advise.

edit on 10/9/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks, Sled! Guess I'll go see what this is all about... if anything. I do like the idea, though. I've had an interest in Reiki for quite a while but haven't done anything about it. Maybe it's time! I'll check out the sites you suggested and see what happens. Great thread, by the way!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Thank you for the compliment. I'm rather proud of this thread.

By no means, ignore your gift. If you had these talents in a past life, you still hold the knowledge in your subconsciousness. You just have to unlock the memories of how to use them.

I posted more links and a very good video for you below in the next post.

edit on 10/9/2013 by sled735 because: delete/add comments

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Here is a thread I did on awakening your psychic abilities, but I think you may need more guidance, if you're only beginning, so I have added a few more links for you to start out with.

My thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Other links:
www.wikihow.com...

paranormal.about.com...

www.barnesandnoble.com...
ean=9781567183603

And a video for you:

edit on 10/9/2013 by sled735 because: add link

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

sled735

Good to see you again.

Any idea why these men are trying to get to you? Why are they observing you?
Are they spirits, or the living on an astral journey?

And the bad witches... good thing you know how to protect yourself. That is an impressive circle. Thanks for the pictures.
I hope you remain strong and safe.

Thanks for sharing with us.

I have no idea why are they doing this, and yes these are living people, psychics, remote viewers,those of the craft and pretty much anyone with a gifted talent.

knowing how to protect my self has just been trial and error really, if i wasn't able to hear, see or feel them i wouldn't really give a crap, It would be lovely if they were good but they are just so negative, its almost like someone is using me as a test for them, i know how weird that sounds but that's just how bizarre this all this. if we have one uneventful day or night, my hubby and i literally hi five

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Oh, my gosh! I decided to post after I had read the last page, but they just kept coming- so I jumped to the end...and nearly 200 pages! Is that some kind of record for being up such a short time? I'm astounded!
Anyway- I can relate to almost all posts personally, but haven't seen anything like the three experiences that haunt me to this day.
1) It was a mid-summer day, and I was laying on the grass. I was 7 or 8 years old. I looked at the corner of the two story residence, maybe 20 feet away, and saw a cloud hovering about a foot above the ground. It was maybe 4 or 5 feet long. Someone was laying on the cloud, and someone was kneeling beside him, with an open book in his hand( I perceived both to be masculine),and the seemed to be made of cloud material, as well as the book. I watched for a full minute or more,and the the cloud began to rise slowly. I jumped up and ran towards it, but by the time I reached the house it was no longer visible. When you ask adults if anybody in the neighborhood died, they begin to treat you like a kook! Lesson learned...(nobody had died)
2)I'm 27 years old. It's about 10:30 PM, and I'm chatting on the phone, looking towards the road that ran thru our trailer court. An ambulance is slowly driving thru, and it stops in front of my place; it's not more than 15' from my window. I notice it's an unusual ambulance; there are large windows on the side, and I can see an elderly man on the gurney that is raised to a sitting position; a paramedic is taking his vitals.After a few moments I looked away, and when I looked bag the ambulance was slowly entering the main road. I was telling some friends about it the next day, and they immediately began to laugh; there are no, never have been, ambulances with picture windows.
3)45 years old. Standing outside on a mid summer afternoon with my 16 year old,and glance at the surrounding hills to see THE SPACE SHUTTLE LAUNCHING! I KID YOU NOT! I believe in a rational explanation for everything, but can't rationalize these experiences. The last one was the only time I wasn't by myself. I live in a remote region; we don't launch anything but Frisbees here.
These were not hallucinations. Hologram? Weak spots in the fabric the universe is made of?
Why would I see these things? I think clairvoyance, audience, precognition, the whole gambit are in us all...most people don't use them, don't know they can, or maybe fear these abilities.
But I can't explain what I've seen.....and I wish I could.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I used to think all of the strange experiences I've had in life were my cross to bear alone, but after reading this thread I see I am one of many! Thank you for starting it!
I often experience a 'light show' when I close my eyes to sleep. Bright, undulation reds, blues, yellows, etc. I haven't seen anybody address that phenomenon yet. Some nights, I see faces..hundreds of them, flashing thru my vision. I don't recognize any of them. Often, I hear very, very faint music.
I hear 'computer' sounding noises. I often see strange objects in the sky, some very close to the ground.My husband and I have both seen our beloved pets that have passed on, and they always let me know when they are about to leave this world. Rocks 'speak' to me-no, not literally, silly! I will get a powerful need to look down, and a unique rock will stand out from all the others...I get an overwhelming feeling of it wanting to be picked up and taken home with me. I always know when someone lies; it causes an uneasy feeling, even if it's just 'embellishing' a story. I'm no longer surprised when 'shadow' people walk by. I wonder if we have always shared our space with 'paranormal' entities and just didn't know it most of the time, and,like a veil being lifted, more people are seeing.....I have been visited by deceased relatives at the time of their passing. I have no memories of being abducted, and I have no implant in my left nostril. I don't fear 'ghosts', but I am terrified beyond belief of aliens. I have been levitated. I suffered the most terrifying sleep paralysis imaginable every night for over a year, to the point I didn't want to sleep. It quit the day I moved. Have I written enough to get me committed for life yet?
I am not alone.
Yipee!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   
nugget1

Oh, my gosh! I decided to post after I had read the last page, but they just kept coming- so I jumped to the end...and nearly 200 pages! Is that some kind of record for being up such a short time? I'm astounded!

LOL! I hope it is. If not, that's my goal, to be longest running thread on ATS... and I think I'm on my way.

I hope you will continue to read the stories throughout the thread. You will be missing some real mind-blowers, if you don't!

1) It was a mid-summer day, and I was laying on the grass. I was 7 or 8 years old. I looked at the corner of the two story residence, maybe 20 feet away, and saw a cloud hovering about a foot above the ground. It was maybe 4 or 5 feet long. Someone was laying on the cloud, and someone was kneeling beside him, with an open book in his hand( I perceived both to be masculine),and the seemed to be made of cloud material, as well as the book. I watched for a full minute or more,and the the cloud began to rise slowly. I jumped up and ran towards it, but by the time I reached the house it was no longer visible. When you ask adults if anybody in the neighborhood died, they begin to treat you like a kook! Lesson learned...(nobody had died)

First time I've heard of this. I would say you were seeing into the spirit realm if you hadn't said they looked like the clouds. I don't know what could have made them appear that way. Very interesting. A new experience to research. Thanks!

2)I'm 27 years old. It's about 10:30 PM, and I'm chatting on the phone, looking towards the road that ran thru our trailer court. An ambulance is slowly driving thru, and it stops in front of my place; it's not more than 15' from my window. I notice it's an unusual ambulance; there are large windows on the side, and I can see an elderly man on the gurney that is raised to a sitting position; a paramedic is taking his vitals.After a few moments I looked away, and when I looked bag the ambulance was slowly entering the main road. I was telling some friends about it the next day, and they immediately began to laugh; there are no, never have been, ambulances with picture windows.

Your friend was mistaken. Here are two photos of ambulances with windows. There were more on the site where I got these. Did it look anything like either of these?

3)45 years old. Standing outside on a mid summer afternoon with my 16 year old,and glance at the surrounding hills to see THE SPACE SHUTTLE LAUNCHING! I KID YOU NOT! I believe in a rational explanation for everything, but can't rationalize these experiences. The last one was the only time I wasn't by myself. I live in a remote region; we don't launch anything but Frisbees here.
These were not hallucinations. Hologram? Weak spots in the fabric the universe is made of?

Why would I see these things? I think clairvoyance, audience, precognition, the whole gambit are in us all...most people don't use them, don't know they can, or maybe fear these abilities.
But I can't explain what I've seen.....and I wish I could.

You were definitely seeing through some type of time window. I have been researching this phenomenon recently. It is amazing to discover what the mind and our world is capable of that "ordinary" people don't realize.
And, you are correct. More and more of this type of experience is coming to light as the veil lifts. The curtain should be raised all the way by next year for those who work on developing their third eye.

Thank you for your story. And welcome to my long-lasting thread. Enjoy!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:17 AM
link   

You know what? I mentioned to another member here about feeling like I was being visited, possibly by people on ATS. Maybe a member who has read some of my threads and wanted to test me to see if I was being honest in some of my claims.
I don't know if it is a person doing remote viewing, or the ghost that used to live here... or the man that died across the road in the spring. All I know is someone is visiting me.
I don't feel threatened; I just tell them to please leave because I'm busy getting ready for work, and they do. LOL

That's interesting. Thanks for getting back to me.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
nugget1

I used to think all of the strange experiences I've had in life were my cross to bear alone, but after reading this thread I see I am one of many! Thank you for starting it!

You're very welcome!

That was the purpose of this thread when I first started it: to allow people like us to come together to share our experiences so we know we aren't crazy, and maybe learn something from each other along the way.

I often experience a 'light show' when I close my eyes to sleep. Bright, undulation reds, blues, yellows, etc. I haven't seen anybody address that phenomenon yet. Some nights, I see faces..hundreds of them, flashing thru my vision. I don't recognize any of them. Often, I hear very, very faint music.
I hear 'computer' sounding noises. I often see strange objects in the sky, some very close to the ground.

I've done this a few times too. I don't know why it only happens on occasion, but I love it when it does. The lights and geometric designs look like a kaleidoscope sometimes... just beautiful.
I have seen dark floating figures too, and white ones... which makes me feel better.

I dream about music. If only I could remember the songs that have come to me in my dreams after waking up, I'd be rich!!!
Are you seeing orbs, or UFOs? I've seen many UFOs during my lifetime, and I have some pics of orbs somewhere in the thread. But, I didn't see the orbs with my naked eye, as some people have.

My husband and I have both seen our beloved pets that have passed on, and they always let me know when they are about to leave this world.

I have seen a small shadow walking through my kitchen that I thought was probably my dearly beloved cat that died in 2010. I have also felt him rubbing on my legs while I sit at the computer, and again, walking on the bed around my legs where he used to sleep with me every night. I miss him something terrible. I'm happy he comes around to let me know he's still with me.

Rocks 'speak' to me-no, not literally, silly! I will get a powerful need to look down, and a unique rock will stand out from all the others...I get an overwhelming feeling of it wanting to be picked up and taken home with me.

You have a strong connection to the earth elements. Great!!
Everything on this planet has "life". Meaning, everything has a certain vibration, and when we are in the right state of mind, we can pick up on these vibrations.
My friend, Scribe611 that posts here every so often, says she can "feel" trees speaking to her. Awesome!

I "feel" when my plants need to be watered. It's like they are screaming at me that they are dying of thirst, and I have to stop what I'm doing and water them. LOL

I always know when someone lies; it causes an uneasy feeling, even if it's just 'embellishing' a story.

Same here. I think that's something most "sensitives" like us can pick up on.

I'm no longer surprised when 'shadow' people walk by. I wonder if we have always shared our space with 'paranormal' entities and just didn't know it most of the time, and,like a veil being lifted, more people are seeing.....

Oh yes! They have always been there; they are among us now. It is only the people who have "abilities" who can see them, unless they want to make their presence known in another way to those who can't see them.
And, yes, more and more people will experience the "paranormal" as the veil is lifted.

Lucky us! We have a "jump" on the others in understanding what's happening, while most others will fall dead from a heart attack when they have their first experience. LOL

I have been visited by deceased relatives at the time of their passing.

I haven't been visited at the time of their passing, but they have visited me in dreams. And I had some very useful information given to me from a family member who had passed over when I was writing a book several years ago.

I have no memories of being abducted, and I have no implant in my left nostril. I don't fear 'ghosts', but I am terrified beyond belief of aliens. I have been levitated.
I suffered the most terrifying sleep paralysis imaginable every night for over a year, to the point I didn't want to sleep. It quit the day I moved. Have I written enough to get me committed for life yet?
I am not alone.
Yipee!!!!

There has to be a reason for your fear of aliens. Did you watch any scary movies involving aliens as a child, or hear any scary stories involving them?
Being levitated could have been done by a demon, not necessarily an alien. But...
Your fear concerns me. Have you ever thought about doing hypnosis to see where your fear comes from? It could give you the answer.

Sleep paralysis for a year!
That had to be exhausting! Being as it stopped when you moved, I'd say it wasn't sleep paralysis at all, but something demonic in your home.
I'm glad you got out of there!!

Honey, if they commit you, they will have to lock up half the population! More people have had some type of paranormal experience, than haven't. It's just that a lot of them don't tell it for fear of ridicule.

That's one thing that makes me happy about offering this thread, so people can talk about it. The more that come forward, the less we will be considered "crazy".
I have been very "lucky" in only having one or two trolls on this thread. That's a paranormal event in itself!!
I suppose they felt out-numbered here!

Thanks again for sharing with us.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Are you seeing orbs, or UFOs?
I live in a remote place in Idaho....just over the border from low SE Washinton. MANY UFO's here!
I was 5 the first time I saw one.I was living in the Freemont district of Seattle. Car horns began blaring non-stop...we all ran to the picture window (second storing of house), and our babysitters' husband cried 'holy s#*t!'. He was a retired Arny Sgt, had been a prisoner of war for several years, and was very ...uh...solid? Mentally sound? Anyway, not easily taken in? Not sure what I'm trying to say...most reliable witness possible? He, his wife, and five kids ranging from 4 to 8 years of age saw all traffic stopped, horns blaring....no cars would start. Two blocks below our place was a railroad yard, and hovering above the train tracks was a large cigar-shaped craft. After several minutes, it took off. That was my second 'paranormal' experience, and it gave me an open mind as far as the' unexplained'. My first experience happened when I was around 4. I had slept my my beloved doll every night for months- ever since Santa gave her to me. One morning I awoke, and realized I had left her on a chair in the dining room! I felt terrible!...I could imagine my poor doll laying there all night, cold, lonely and crying. I ran to get her, and there she was....with a drop of water in the corner of her left eye. We lived on the bottom floor of a two story house, so the roof didn't leak. The only furniture in that room was a bookcase in the cornet, and a wooden chair. It still haunts me to this day, some 50+ years later! (Age is just a number, and mine is unlisted...) Seeing the cloud beside our house was my next unexplained event. When I was around 8 or 9 I was at a neighbors house. The property was on a slope, so huge rocks (the size of a VolksWagon) were stacked 3 high to prevent erosion.I was standing on one of them, my hand on another, chatting with the lady who owned the house, and several neighbor kids. The sky was a turquoise blue, with big fluffy pink clouds, and we were discussing how unusual it looked...and how pretty! As we talked we kept hearing a noise, like a jet plane...but it would only last a brief moment. We all were puzzled & curious. I can't explain the sequence of events that happened next...a bolt of lightning shot down to where my hand was on the bolder...I pushed (?) myself off of the one I was standing on and landed on the grass....I remember seeing the bolt just a nano second before I jumped, mere inches from my hand. It struck exactly where my hand had been, and broke off a 6" chunk of rock, which ended up laying beside me. I had no doubt that the world is a strange place that nobody understands, and sharing my thought only made people think I was strange. Well, maybe I am....but it looks like I'm not so alone after all!

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

"There has to be a reason for your fear of aliens."
Horrible, horrible, horrible nightmares began about age three...continued for months...involving the hall closet and anal pain. Don't care to ponder any farther.....
The only 'older' man that did not TERRIFY me was my grandfather. Still have same fear to this day.....but it has begun to ease in the past few years.
I know there are dark secrets in my soul, and have always been curious as to what they are. Don't know of any good hypnotists, and probably couldn't afford it anyway. Way deep in my mind I have a haunting sense of torture....maybe someday I'll find the key to unlock 'the secret'.
" Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it."

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

" Here are two photos of ambulances with windows. " No. It was a boxy rig, and the window on the side was huge...like a picture window. The inside was well-lit , so it was easy to see what was going on. This happened in a town of 8,000 people. There weren't any ambulances like that around. It did look exactly like the ones the town had....could my mind have removed the side of the vehicle so I was able to see inside? I have no answers...only questions. I would not hesitate one second to take a lie detector test on the strange things I've seen and experienced in my life, but I guess that would only prove that "I" believe it.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
nugget1
reply to post by sled735

I live in a remote place in Idaho....just over the border from low SE Washinton. MANY UFO's here!
I was 5 the first time I saw one.I was living in the Freemont district of Seattle. Car horns began blaring non-stop...we all ran to the picture window (second storing of house), and our babysitters' husband cried 'holy s#*t!'. He was a retired Arny Sgt, had been a prisoner of war for several years, and was very ...uh...solid? Mentally sound? Anyway, not easily taken in? Not sure what I'm trying to say...most reliable witness possible? He, his wife, and five kids ranging from 4 to 8 years of age saw all traffic stopped, horns blaring....no cars would start. Two blocks below our place was a railroad yard, and hovering above the train tracks was a large cigar-shaped craft. After several minutes, it took off.

It was in the mid sixties, and most of the seventies when I saw most of my UFOs. According to your age, that seems to be when you saw this one. I hope someone reported it to MUFON. With so many witnesses, that would have been one credible sighting!
Wonder why they slowed down all of sudden? I mean, people still see them, but nothing like it used to be.

My first experience happened when I was around 4. I had slept my my beloved doll every night for months- ever since Santa gave her to me. One morning I awoke, and realized I had left her on a chair in the dining room! I felt terrible!...I could imagine my poor doll laying there all night, cold, lonely and crying. I ran to get her, and there she was....with a drop of water in the corner of her left eye. We lived on the bottom floor of a two story house, so the roof didn't leak. The only furniture in that room was a bookcase in the cornet, and a wooden chair. It still haunts me to this day, some 50+ years later!

You seem to have powerful abilities with your mind. As a child, this was even stronger, (before your third eye started to close by the brainwashing of adults) even if you didn't understand it at the time.
Our thoughts produce our reality if we meditate on it strongly enough. You must have had some powerful emotions when thinking about your doll crying, so powerful it produced a tear on the doll's eye.
Awesome!!

When I was around 8 or 9 I was at a neighbors house. The property was on a slope, so huge rocks (the size of a VolksWagon) were stacked 3 high to prevent erosion.I was standing on one of them, my hand on another, chatting with the lady who owned the house, and several neighbor kids. The sky was a turquoise blue, with big fluffy pink clouds, and we were discussing how unusual it looked...and how pretty! As we talked we kept hearing a noise, like a jet plane...but it would only last a brief moment. We all were puzzled & curious. I can't explain the sequence of events that happened next...a bolt of lightning shot down to where my hand was on the bolder...I pushed (?) myself off of the one I was standing on and landed on the grass....I remember seeing the bolt just a nano second before I jumped, mere inches from my hand. It struck exactly where my hand had been, and broke off a 6" chunk of rock, which ended up laying beside me.

WOW! You have someone "up there" looking out for you, is all I can say about that! Some things cannot be explained... YET.

Just a friendly word of advice: when making long posts, please put spaces between the paragraphs. It makes it much easier to read.
Here is how people on ATS feel about a wall of text:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
nugget1
reply to post by sled735

Horrible, horrible, horrible nightmares began about age three...continued for months...involving the hall closet and anal pain. Don't care to ponder any farther.....
The only 'older' man that did not TERRIFY me was my grandfather. Still have same fear to this day.....but it has begun to ease in the past few years.

Oh dear!! No, we won't go there.

The older men could be reminding you of the wrinkled skin, as some people have reported the larger grays to have.
I think deep down you know you have been abducted, but you aren't ready to remember it, so we'll leave that one alone.

I know there are dark secrets in my soul, and have always been curious as to what they are. Don't know of any good hypnotists, and probably couldn't afford it anyway. Way deep in my mind I have a haunting sense of torture....maybe someday I'll find the key to unlock 'the secret'.
" Be careful what you wish for; you just might get it."

I don't know of any right off the top of my head, but I'm sure a google search could provide you with some credible names. There are even You Tube videos that will help you do it yourself. But, with your particular experience, I wouldn't advise it!! You need a professional there with you to help calm you and help you get through certain "visions" without the fear it would produce in your mind.

edit on 10/10/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

nugget1
reply to post by sled735

No. It was a boxy rig, and the window on the side was huge...like a picture window. The inside was well-lit , so it was easy to see what was going on. This happened in a town of 8,000 people. There weren't any ambulances like that around. It did look exactly like the ones the town had....could my mind have removed the side of the vehicle so I was able to see inside? I have no answers...only questions. I would not hesitate one second to take a lie detector test on the strange things I've seen and experienced in my life, but I guess that would only prove that "I" believe it.

With the mind power you seem to have, I would say that is definitely possible. That's about the only explanation there could be.

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
I hope you continue reading the stories and offering feedback to others if you choose.

new topics

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join