It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by moon119

I'll get to you next, Moon119. I have to get ready for work now. I want to reply in detail to your post.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'm back from the Palmer House!
We had a blast there, and the paranormal tour was a lot of fun and rather interesting.

Here is a photo until I can get everything together, go over my EVP recordings and see what else I find, but until then, something to tide everyone over.

Here is the Ghost Adventures show from The Palmer house.

It definetly is "haunted"

I even got scratched....lol
edit on 29-9-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for your reply, I didn't expect such a detailed response. I've had people tell me the thing I saw was a demon "because it was black" or "because it was dog shaped" but I think that's a silly conclusion to jump to based on the experience I had. It obviously didn't mean me any harm, it didn't even seem to care that I was there. I thought ghost dog myself, but I wasn't sure if there even was such a thing. There were a couple family pets that are deceased, but nothing as big as that thing looked. If it was flesh and bone I'd hazard a guess that it was in excess of 80 lbs.

See the problem I have with the stories about my old house is that I felt like a lot of it was kind of easily explained away, but at the time I couldn't have convinced my ex or the babysitter of that with all the time in the world. For a while my ex was trying to convince me to move because of it! I guess I thought because I'm into that sort of thing and not scared of it (anymore... another experience, long story) that it would reveal itself to me before anyone else. I don't think I'm particularly sensitive, but I've had more than my share of experiences compared to the other people involved. I think what finally made me take it seriously was when she saw the shadow figure and thought it was me, and when I heard my name being called. The first time I asked whatever it was to stop messing with people, nothing changed. But the second time I guess because I was a little more stern and was gearing up to make an effort of getting rid of it myself, maybe that made it listen? But what I can't figure out is, if it wasn't some sort of negative entity why would it keep on doing things that were scaring people? Maybe it wasn't even trying to scare them and they just ran with it. I don't know.

posted on Sep, 29 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

sled735
Just a little tid bit to bump my thread, and tell you the lights flashed again last night at work, after not doing so since the last time I posted it. The first time was 10:37 p.m., which = 11 in numerology, which = new beginnings.

The second time it happened I was too busy to look at my watch!
It was up in the morning hours sometime after 4:30.

Communication?

Hi Sled and ATSrs,

Just a wee addition (no pun intended): 11 is a Master Number that refers to higher elevations of frequencies or vibrations...it is not indicative of a new start per se (single number 1 is), but it can certainly introduce new things! Metaphysical things and activities...in addition to others. Like a person might see something from another realm...so 1 person plus 1 (unknown or known) element in this case equals 11.

Namaste.
GI

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Ahhhh! You got an orb! Are you going to make a thread about what you caught on your EVPs?

I was wondering if you had made the trip yet. I forgot when you said you were going, and too lazy to go back through the thread to look it up.

I'm happy to see you are back, and I look forward to hearing more about this place.

We want details!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mindless1980

I got lots of orb photos, but people tend to rule them dust, even with everything that happened.lol
I even got scratched, as did both co workers husbands, in fact out of 4 males, only one didn't. None of the women got scratched at all. 2 of us got it on the neck/shoulder, and one on the arm.

I have to listen to the tape recording. I recorded the entire basement session. I thought I recorded before we went down, but I didn't see it, will have to double check.

The Palmer house definitely has "unregistered" guests.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   

HEY DARKBLADE!!! Yea! You're back!!

That orb is awesome. I can see a face in it... great catch!

I was thinking of you and Roses last night, wondering how your trip went. Happy you got some evidence, although we could have done without the scratches. Did you get a picture of them?

Can't wait to see what all you got! Welcome back!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

I tried to comment earlier and post my own orb pic, but for some reason the website totally ignored me when I tried to upload. Anyway...

I about fell out of my chair when Isaw your orb pic. I caught one just like it, except facing the other direction, on Labor Day. I was taking pictures of a friend's boyfriend's band, and a huge orb showed up against a brownish background.

I blew it up, played with the contrast, and you can actually see two diferent faces in mine, depending on what part you focus on. I'll keep trying to get it posted on here soon. I also just noticed your orb has a happy face, and mine has a sad face and an angry face. The sad face reminds me of the "Scream" masks. The angry face, which is the one most easily seen, looks almost scary it's so intimidating.

I hope I can get them to upload soon. I was first trying one big pic of all four, joined together, and realized it might just be too big. I separated them and tried posting them individually, and therefore much smaller, but the website still didn't like them.

Glad you're all okay after the Palmer House, even if scratched up a bit.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

No, didn't take a pick of the scratches. I was going to, but forgot. I still have a spot on my shoulder where it shows, but not like it did. I figure the orb and other photos and recording should be enough.
I don't really wanna show off my shoulder...lol
There were a lot of temp drops etc. I should have it all recorded. I don't know if I caught any EVPs, but I did record the entire basement experience on audio, so you can hear what people were seeing/feeling and the k2 meter going off etc.
Roses was sitting right where the ghost knocks started up right behind her, so I know that was not faked..and we got knock responses to questions.
Also the women that were on the ghost adventures vid were there, one was a medium, so that was kind of cool although she seemed to avoid Roses and I like the plague..lol

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

If you have any questions about uploading your pics, give me a call. I was going to message you, but my message center is down at the moment.
If you need to resize your pics, here is a link to do that: www.picresize.com...

I believe the pics need to be around 900 X 600 something. I forget. But it used to tell you on the page where you upload the pics what the size needs to be.

Also, I was going to tell you in my message I have a new thread up. I was wondering if you have anything to share there? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

LOL. Wonder why she was avoiding you? That's odd.

You don't want to share your sexy shoulder with us? Well, okay... be that way.

I look forward to hearing the audio. Awesome!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

I got several orb photos.

I have not looked at them all really close yet, but a lot had detail to them.
Designs or faces, and the other caretaker got a picture of one over my face about the time I got scratched. We got lots of photos between 8 of us. I'm waiting for some of them before I make a thread or try to make an audio video so I can put pictures with the audio at least at the right times.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah, I dunno why. She was a nice lady though and we did discuss a hole I found under a board. lol
But then she ran off.

Her husband was cool. I had a short conversation with him too about one of the hallways down in the basement that gave me a creepy vibe. I think he is in the ghost adventures episode too.

She told my boss someone she knows is supposed to sage her house, which we already had talked about, so that was cool.
And told all of the others in our group something, but Roses and I somehow missed that part.
No biggie.
I like to find things out for myself anyways.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Speaking of the hole the psychic and I were talking about...I got an EVP from it I do believe.
Now I I can learn quick how to isolate it...lol

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thanks for being so conscientious! I just appreciate the idea for the post. You take of yourself, 'Kay?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
TextText Purplereply to post by sled735

Oh my! Yes indeed. If I mentioned all the times, the types, or even the locations all would believe me to have Schizophrenia or worse!
I believe you though for reasons I'm not yet ready to talk about

I wish you many blessings and much luck in your endeavor for you are far braver than myself to open this kind of thread. For now at least......
I'll be following however....

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Darkblade71
Speaking of the hole the psychic and I were talking about...I got an EVP from it I do believe.
Now I I can learn quick how to isolate it...lol

Got it figured out I think.
Had to tinker with the sound file and enhance the voice a bit to pull it out and drown out the background noise from the rest of the group who was well ahead of Roses and I who hung back because of this weird hole I found and kept going back to.

Eventually the psychic lady came over and it was the only time we talked, which was about this hole.
Anyways, it is my first video/evp ever so be kind I crash coursed myself in chopping audio and trying to get it to where you could hear what I caught and leared how to make a video at the same time...lol It is real short.
It has the isolated EVP as best I could get it, and replays that and just a normal clip with a bit more of the convo Roses and I were having,about 5 seconds worth repeated a few times.

I should add that the picture in the video of the hole was taken about one minute or less after this evp. The shoes are mine and the psychic ladies.
She told me I could lift up the board/cover I was tapping my foot on because I wanted to see if there was a hole under it, and she came over and told me I could go ahead and lift it up, to which is the square hole you see in the video. She said they were not sure what it was for exactly, but I figured it was an ice box, the EVP says it is a hole for whoever said "a hole for me" In the actual audio clip you had to listen at full blast with headphones to hear a lot of the conversation, but I found a way to boost the audio. I have no doubt it was not anyone on the tour that said that

I recorded the entire tour, ghost knocks and all. You can really hear some of them.
I'll have to butcher the audio and pictures from the basement for a video because we all got some interesting ones.

edit on 1-10-2013 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That's cool!!!! I can't wait to hear the rest.

Sounds like you all had a great time. Did you remember to protect yourself before going in?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moon119

Fell down a tall narrow flight of stairs as a baby. Felt hands under me the whole way down. Never touched the ground. I should have died or been injured. Not a scratch!

I've read similar experiences other members have shared here and on other threads about an outside force protecting them from injuries where they should have been seriously hurt.
IMO, this is our guardian angels and helpers doing their job.
I saw a show on t.v. about this too. Some truly amazing stories where proof is offered that some outside force is there watching over us, or some of these people would be dead, without a doubt!!

Around age three or four, I would describe lives I had lived before to my father's utter amazement. Unfortunately, he never wrote any of them down and I remember nothing now.

Awesome!! This seems to be happening more often, or maybe it's just that it seems that way because more people are coming out offering proof of reincarnation.
I did a thread on the t.v. show The Ghost Inside My Child , which has really good stories of small children who remember past lives:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And, if you ever what to venture back in time to remember those past lives you have forgotten, here is my thread to help you with that: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Several incidents of loud sounds coming from an attic in one childhood home. Sounds of many people walking around and dragging sounds like heavy furniture. Would wake the whole family up and my father would go up there to find nothing. Sounds were identical each time - like a recording.

Residual energy

My father spoke to me from the ceiling above his dead body when I was nine. Didn't know he had died yet: "Everything will be alright". Four words I will never forget.

Ahhhh....Now, that is awesome! I'm sure he didn't want to leave you, but it was his time to move on. He left you some comforting words to carry with you. Not everyone is so "lucky". That's very touching.

Best friend and I tried to conjure up Harry Houdini with Ouija Board when I was twelve. Alone in the house. Suddenly the radio snapped on - blaring. We left two adolescent-shaped holes in the wall (lol)!

Oh no!!! Ouija Boards are not toys!!! Why stores sell these things as games is beyond me!! They are a door to allow any kind of spirit to walk through... good, or BAD! Don't know if it was Harry, but you had a visitor, didn't you?
Well, you asked for it. LOL

Saw glowing green plasma ball (basketball size) sitting on the winter bare branch of a tree in the middle of the night while delivering the newspaper. Where was I? Cemetery Road. Of course. I watched it for several minutes. Disappeared.

Wow! Green plasma? Hummmm.... weird! (scratches head)

Also middle of the night. Also delivering the paper. Looked away momentarily from an old lady who (I thought) was approaching me for her paper. When I looked up now with her rolled newspaper in my hand ready to hand it over, she was gone. Vanished. Nowhere she could have gone.

Ghost, or someone crossing the timelines from a parallel universe.
I have a thread that discusses this:

Two UFO sightings in 2012. Bright chrome-like sphere at the edge of a cloud darting in and out. Broad daylight. Nighttime sighting: Two triangular (tail light-red and orange) dime sized crafts way up in the November sky. Perfectly still then slowly moved southwest toward river 'til they were out of sight. No sound associated with either sighting.

Awesome! Yep, they're out there. While some of the craft are from our government, I'm convinced some of them are not!! I've seen them up-close and personal myself:

Betsey Ross house in Philly. Friend and I watched a door slowly open and then close by itself. Couldn't' t make it happen after several tries. Windless, dry summer day.

Doesn't that give such a creepy feeling?!! :O
I used to sit on my bed when I was young and watch my closet door open by itself. Scared the living daylights out of me! I've had it happen in my adult life, as well.
It's just "them" letting us know they are there... wanting attention.

These are the ones I remember. Just because something's outside our typical understanding, doesn't make it supernatural. It just means we don't understand it - yet.

I think we are gaining more and more understanding of how these things happen, especially with the science of quantum physics being studied in depth.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences here. Awesome stories!
Sorry it took so long to reply.
Enjoy reading the thread when you have nothing better to do. Amazing experiences throughout this thread!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by moon119

More awesome stories! Thanks for sharing.

Did I welcome you to the thread before? If not, WELCOME, and thanks for all your posts.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join