It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Past Lives With This Past-Life Regression Session...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Remember Past Lives With This Past-Life Regression Session...

Source: www.youtube.com...

DISCLAIMER:
I am in no way soliciting the sale of material by Brian Weiss, MD. that may appear in this video.
My only intention is to share information with others who choose to use this free regression session.

Now, to my thread...

Have you ever wanted to have a past-life regression? If so, here's your chance.
I would love to hear from members who try this. Please come back and post your experience.

There are many advantages to having a past-life regression.
There is the possibility to heal negative things in our current life, such as:

*Phobias
*Relationship issues
*Nightmares
*Anger Issues
*Unexplainable Illness/physical pain
*Inability to stop smoking
*And many, many others

I have always wanted to have a past-life regression, but never could afford it. I made that statement on a thread somewhere last night. I think my spirit guide took action and led me to this video... absolutely free from the comfort of my home.

I had gotten about 10 minutes into the video, feeling very relaxed, when my daughter walked into the room talking, and brought me out of my meditation.
So, before you begin, make sure you will not be interrupted. Turn off the phone, dim the lights, and get ready for a fascinating spiritual journey back in time. Your time.

I read a book by Brian Weiss, MD entitled, Many Lives, Many Masters , several years ago when I was researching reincarnation. The case study he shared in that book was one of the most fascinating accounts I had read at that time... one that sealed the deal for me that reincarnation is real. Of course, there was more evidence to follow from other credible authors. The truth is out there. Seek, and ye shall find.

I trust in the knowledge of Dr. Weiss to preform this regression session above all others in his field. You can too.

Author of the best-selling Many Lives, Many Masters, Brian Weiss, MD has a lifetime of work that reveals the very real physical, emotional, and spiritual transformation that is possible when we embrace reincarnation. In this 30-minute video, he guides you through a past-life regression experience from the comforts of your home.

In the video below Dr. Weiss takes us on a journey to the depths of our inner soul to help us remember events from our past lives:

Now, I couldn't end this thread without offering something for the hardcore skeptics out there to prove reincarnation is real, so here is a video for you, made from a guy who used to be a hardcore skeptic too. :

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Here is an example of how a person can find healing from past-life regression.
This 381 lbs. man was unable to lose weight after trying every diet out there. (Sounds like me.
)
But, after exploring his past lives, he was able to see why he was subconsciously hanging on to the weight.
Once he released that memory, he began losing the excess fat. He had lost 50 lbs. in a followup clip at the end of the show, and still losing. Yea, for him!

I saw the full episode of this on t.v., but I couldn't find a full-length video. Drats! Still, you will get the point from this preview video:

edit on 8/5/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

For those who want this type of info more power to them. My mother had past life regression long ago and it freaked her and my dad out. They had tapes made but never let me listen to them. After my mom died my dad actually went out of his way to destroy them. Never found out why either.

Personally I find the idea of past lives disturbing because it means that reincarnation (of some type) is happening. Personally after I die I'm hoping for 1) nothing or 2) waking from this simulation so I can load something else next time.

Would like to hear about others experience with this though.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Well, I did the regression and boy did I get results. The childhood memory was not from this life, I found myself a little boy maybe 2 or even less. I was barely stable on my feet, and I was dressed in a light blue sailor suit with a little hat. It had little bits of a darker blue, a little white, and little red things near the neck and on the hat. I was so happy, grinning from ear to ear, because I was at a pond or in a park or something, feeding ducks with my parents. I felt so loved, cherished and protected that I started to tear up, because I've never felt that in this lifetime.

The birthing experience for this lifetime was not nice, because I was born with the cord wrapped around my neck, and in this experience it started to hurt a little around my neck and throat. I remembered Dr. Weiss saying "No pain," and it went away except for a little pressure. My mother almost died having me and my father was at work, nowhere near the hospital when I was born, so this part was not a barrel of laughs for me. I felt so little affection.

Next I think I was in Peru, it looked like the area. I was looking at my dark brown feet, then I saw myself as a little girl, maybe 8. I had long straight black hair. When I looked around, I saw an old woman with a wrinkled, leathery face. She was wearing a cape with all kinds of intense bright colors, like one would see in Peru. She was bent forward, like she was carrying a large burden or bundle on her back.

My significant event was my death, and I felt very feverish, burning up, and everything was blurry. I was having trouble breathing. When I was instructed to float above myself, I was surprised to see I was very old, and had a lot of white hair. The old woman I saw earlier had dark gray hair.

I was totally alone in a round hut type of structure, farthest away from the door and against the back wall. A small fire was in front of me. I was wondering why no one was there as I lay there dying. I thought maybe I was shunned, or maybe I was dying of something contagious.

I encountered the Archangel Michael behind the door to the other side. At first I thought Michael, then I wondered, "Or is it Gabriel?" That didn't feel right, so I again thought of Michael and felt that this was correct. He was the essence of pure white light, and I couldn't make out any facial features. The significant lesson or message for me? I saw two hands softly joining, as if in a marriage ceremony. Narrow ribbons were placed over both hands.

So what I take away from all this is... I once had a glorious lifetime where I was loved. Oh, I forgot to mention that I saw my mother holding onto me in that one, and she was young and pretty, wearing one of those long straight skirts like women wore in the thirties or forties. It relates to this lifetime, because I have a picture of me feeding ducks at an aunt's house when I was little. Similar experience, but not the same feeling.

Then I was plopped into this life, I suppose to see how it is to not have the same loving family as I had once before. I was able to see clearly the differences in the two lifetimes. Then comes the lifetime in Peru. I lived and died alone, but I had the feeling I had several kids in that lifetime. No one cared enough to be with me, or maybe everyone had died and that made me a bitter old woman, I don't know.

So here I am in this lifetime, totally alone except for my cat, and I was being shown by Michael that I need to allow someone to get close to me and love me. If I don't, I'm going to repeat the lifetime where I died alone. Trouble is, I feel safer alone than trying to find someone to grow old with. If I don't let anybody in, they can't hurt me. So I guess now I'll have to work on my fears of getting hurt to find some happiness in my old age. And that is getting closer every day!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I can't say I believe in reincarnation, but it certainly seems to me like a plausible possibility, and I have had experiences which suggest it. In meditation, I have had various "memories" come up (or what seemed to be) and in one I had a discussion with someone, who explained to me a rather complex explanation about reincarnation- that it is not as simple as having one soul which experiences lives sequentially in time, one after the other. But that souls fragment into various rays, manifesting in different vehicles in time and space.

LIke, I am a soul experiencing in many different lives right now. The movie "Cloud Atlas" seemed to illustrate this? (I did not hear of that book nor see the movie until way after this experience)

What was interesting was that I asked her for information to research her existence, and found her! She really did exist, and she gave me the correct dates for her death, and her name. Reading a small biography, her life had many facets so much like my own (and from documented witness testimony) she sounds like she had a personality exactly like me! So it was surely very strange.

I commented to her on how I could be visualizing having a discussion with myself, and she simply said different aspects of the same soul can interact. I wonder then, if this is true, did this woman have a memory of talking with some woman in the future, during an afternoon nap or something???

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Scribe611

That's totally awesome, Scribe!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I have such a vivid experience when I find the right time to do this. Right now I am too tired... afraid I'll fall asleep. Also, the others are still up, so they could walk in again and interrupt my meditation.

WOW! Thanks for sharing that with us!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

That's fascinating! Thanks for sharing that experience with us!

That certainly does give one something to think about! (Sits pondering this new info.)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bassago
reply to post by sled735

For those who want this type of info more power to them. My mother had past life regression long ago and it freaked her and my dad out. They had tapes made but never let me listen to them. After my mom died my dad actually went out of his way to destroy them. Never found out why either.

Personally I find the idea of past lives disturbing because it means that reincarnation (of some type) is happening. Personally after I die I'm hoping for 1) nothing or 2) waking from this simulation so I can load something else next time.

Would like to hear about others experience with this though.

Hummm....
Wonder what could have been so frightening in her regression?
May I ask, were your parents religious? What were their spiritual views?

I'm sorry you can't see the benefits of this, but I realize it isn't for everyone. You could be feeling this way because of a barrier protecting you from subconscious memories of the past. Maybe there is some sort of startling info there that would turn your views upside down, and you aren't ready to face that.
Just a thought.

Thanks for your interest.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Interesting thread.
I am mostly posting for future reference.
I may try this meditation, but I gotta think on it for a bit. The last meditation routine I started directly led to some very unpleasant experiences. This type of meditation has the potential to create very profound feelings. Both good and bad. So I am iffy, but may buck up and give it a shot anyways. Lord know I have many ingrained patterns and habits I need to fix.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
well i didn't get much, though a lot of light beings came to say hello and tried to help lol

i had a cry while i was reliving being with my grandfather he was building a dolls house while i used his hand drill to drill into the lino on the shed floor
but that was a memory i had not forgotten.

when he was taking me into the birth i didn't see much. the light beings were still trying to help out lol but my nose did feel rather odd its like there was a slight pressure as if it didn't work.

at one stage i had an awful pain in the corner of my right eye, i don't recall what part of the session that happened in though.

and when he was talking about what happened at the end of the life, i had a feeling of nausea and sick in the stomach

but i didn't get any visions of anyone or anything except the light beings, who i do see on the odd occasion though not all at once like they did lol it was getting a bit crazy with their antics of trying to help out lol

ill try again another day and hopefully i will see something.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Hey sled hope you are doing well

I have been curious about my past lives before but for some reason I feel I shouldn't go back. I feel there's a reason we were reincarnated and the reasons may not be good. Why do we have to keep repeating life when we should be able to go on to the next realm unless we keep messing up and that's why we have to keep repeating? I'm just not sure.

I have a few phobias I am curious about and I have visions of car wrecks and dreams about car wrecks...so that there kinda seems that I was involved with some kind of accident. Why do you think we are reincarnated? Just curious on your thoughts about it.
-nat the curious cat-

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

im kinda like you , though not with visions or dreams its more a fear or sometimes a smell.

i have a fear of sharks and crocodiles yet i have not seen either and i hope i never do. it also takes 3 people to give me eye drops, two to hold me down and a third to put in the drops., i cant even stand anyone pointing their finger towards my eyes, i cringe and tears start streaming down my cheeks.

i also have a fear of loss of fingers.
surly these fears come from somewhere, but i cant recall anything from this life that could cause these fears.

and on the odd occasion ill pick up a smell that i know but cant figure out how i know it.

maybe its past life thing i don't know.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I followed the video... it's very relaxing

My childhood memory was of two memories: Of helping my father delivering the pools coupon and meeting my very first girlfriend I was only five or six and arriving at the seaside with one of my many trips with my grandad, it was like a fairytale place flowers everywhere and small white fences.

In Utero I got the feeling of spinning head over heels, over and over with a circular thing(cant explain it) in front of me.
(I was born with the umbilical cord around my neck, left for dead by the doctor, being born at home and my mother already having 8 kids and my father in prison.... The midwife dismissed the doctor and took over to save me).

Behind the door I found a blue sky with a giant monument of Buddha sitting in a field the clouds speeding by in the sky like time lapse. Then I found myself in front of a building with great pillars and steps very ornately designed and a single person sitting outside against a wall dressed in a kind of colourful armour. At the point of death I saw a round domed building with a massive stone archway I was viewing it from the ground. After that I could see a strange looking person (Spooky in fact his top lip was missing) looking over me mouthing words but I could not hear...

Quite, Quite Relaxing though.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Just posting to bookmark for after work.. Thanks for the video I wonder
If it works ..

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I have my CTP license (Certified Transpersonal Therapist) trained under Weiss, Newton and others. My specialty is in bringing several spiritual tools to my clients and patients. PLR and LBL (Life Between Life) regressive therapies are two.

@ Original Poster sled735; Skyped regressions are equally effective as in clinic visits and run around $125 - $175 for 90 minutes. Many prefer their own home, make sure you have a hardwired connection. Check your local Spiritual Church or metaphysical store or Meetup, you often will find a qualified therapists who will be passing out specials. $10? OK

@Scribe611; good luck with those fears. You went directly to your birth which is typical Weiss-taught regression technique. Were you there for a PLR out of specific therapeutic need or curiosity? I'll say 'Hi!" to Michael next time we cross paths.

@Bassago; PLR is a very personal experience and I caution those to think carefully about sharing it. It is usually the most significant event in one's life. I mean that literally. We offer audio and A/V and don't know what the share rate is but my best guess is most do not. It would be difficult for your Mother to tell you that you are actually her Father from another life, think?

@JayinAR; PLR is a hypnosis, a trance state, it isn't meditative as such.

@Whateva69; try, try again, everyone gets better and deeper; try a new therapist, PLR is a team effort!

Your past life is a wonderful place to visit. They are your soul memories but they are the road to a much more spiritual and superconscious visitation.That would be when you open the spiritual door to your Lives Between Lives.
edit on 8/5/13 by MuMuMu because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/5/13 by MuMuMu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia
reply to post by sled735

Hey sled hope you are doing well

Why do you think we are reincarnated? Just curious on your thoughts about it.
-nat the curious cat-

I think we come back to learn more lessons, evolve from one class to the next, so to speak. Earth is a school planet. Once we have "graduated", we can either stay in the spiritual realm, or come back to Earth to help others in their evolution.
We can do this on a large scale, like Robert Monroe did, or it can be more of a personal level just helping one on their path of learning by being an involved family member, friend, mate, etc.

I've heard also, that spirits can go to other planets between Earthly lives to learn different skills. But, eventually, if they have karma that needs to be balanced on Earth, they have to come back... or face the consequences. I'm not quite sure what the consequences are. I've read different things about this.

Thank you for your interest.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MuMuMu

Thank you so much for coming on the thread! I'm overjoyed!!!

That's great information you are sharing with the members, and myself.

I hope you will return to give feedback to others who post. I am not qualified to answer some questions, but you will fill in that gap, I am confident.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Mu's around.

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MuMuMu

I have a couple of questions...

You mentioned to one member that you advised people not to share their PLR. Are you saying they shouldn't post it here? If so, why?

And as for me finding a spiritualist church... forget it. I live in a very rural, small town, area. We don't have any spiritualist church, that I know of. It would be nice to find a $10 deal like that, for sure!

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who has posted their experience so far.

No time to address each one individually.

I hope I find some quite time to do this myself soon.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join