It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember Past Lives With This Past-Life Regression Session...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley
What if you're fat, you've tried all the diets without success, and it's your first incarnation?

Bummer...

This gave me a chuckle.

I seriously doubt there are any brand new spirits coming in right now... unless they are very enlightened spirits coming in to help us at this stage of the game. Earth is in need of help right now, yes?
These people won't have any weight issues, I don't think.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Are there any other PLR videos out there with next to no speaking going on? I personally find this guy's constant chatter utterly & immensely distracting from the end goal.

Apologies if I inadvertently insulted anyone saying that, but I simply cannot concentrate on doing anything while he rambles, thus breaking my concentration every time I get a good grasp on it after a speaking pause.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Just now finished the session. I didn't see things as clearly as I had hoped, but I did get some things.

My childhood memory was when I first got my pony that my Daddy bought me. He knew I loved horses at a very early age, but a horse was too big so a pony it was.
This memory was brought to me to remind me of how much my (deceased) father loved me. He would do all he could to make sure I was happy.

Then as I was taken into my mother's womb, all I felt was claustrophobic. I also saw some white images floating around with me. Once I was born I was taken to the table where they cleaned me up and I suppose I was put in a bassinet. I don't remember being placed in my mother's arms. She was knocked out from drugs the doctor gave her.

I didn't see anyone when I opened the door. I was disappointed. I wanted to see Archangel Michael because I have been told he is my personal guardian angel. Oh well... maybe next time.

When told to look at my feet I saw sandals on a man's feet, and I saw a long flowing robe like in the days of Jesus. I couldn't see anything else about me, and no other people were in my view.
I noticed the area was like a desert, very dry with cracked earth, and mountains in the background.

I couldn't go any further. I stopped myself at that point. I had the feeling I was allowing memories of pictures from the bible to take control, instead of it being my own memory. I didn't even finish the recording.
I took my earphones out and started typing this message while it was fresh in my memory.

I will give this another try, and another, and another until I get better with the hypnosis.

Anyone else have anything to share?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
Are there any other PLR videos out there with next to no speaking going on? I personally find this guy's constant chatter utterly & immensely distracting from the end goal.

Apologies if I inadvertently insulted anyone saying that, but I simply cannot concentrate on doing anything while he rambles, thus breaking my concentration every time I get a good grasp on it after a speaking pause.

Here is one that takes you to your most recent past life. He talks a lot too, but his voice is lower. Maybe they all have talking. IDK.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This looks like something I may give a whirl, but not right now. I think I want to be more alert before trying this.

Thank you for this thread, Sled.

Scribe611, that was an amazing experience you had. I hope mine is as vivid.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I appreciate the searching you did. This one was better as far as the background music goes (similar to a relaxing harmonic sound in a video game I play) but he also speaks too much. I got about halfway through both the OP and this one before I became too irritated to continue.
It's frustrating, I've searched YT before and can't seem to find anything with very minimal instruction in it. The "reciting a full book" approach, it's just too much interruption for me to try to relax/concentrate with. I really wish someone would make a tutorial for people who don't need to be reminded to look at details, or age, or places, but just have the basic countdowns, be it spoken or in tones. Something as simple as that would be much easier to work with.

Perhaps I could try to accomplish PLR by way of "zoning out" with binaural tracks instead, since they are void of speech. They help me sleep better, perhaps they could be of use for this as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   

reply to post by sled735

Perhaps I could try to accomplish PLR by way of "zoning out" with binaural tracks instead, since they are void of speech. They help me sleep better, perhaps they could be of use for this as well.

I was just about to suggest that.

I know here in the U.S. most people are in bed (I'm a night owl myself), so hopefully when people wake up someone will post some links to something with less talk.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735
reply to post by GargIndia

I'm sorry, but there are too many people remembering past-lives through hypnotism, which can be verified as being true events, for your statement to hold any water.

Dr. Weiss is only one example of therapists who have used past-life regression in healing their patients.

Have you read his book I mentioned in the OP? If not, you should. It is an eye-opener, for sure!

I have not read Dr Weiss's book. However I know for sure of the fraud perpetuated by some people in this area.

I am open to any scientific study based on impartial witnesses.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Why am I not surprised that you haven't read his book?

Try watching the second video in my OP. I'll see if I can find more "scientific" proof for you, but it will be later tonight before I have a chance to post it.

If anyone else has "scientific" proof, please share it for GargIndia and the other skeptics.

edit on 8/6/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Oh my! I should have remembered Dr. Ian Stevenson right away.

There is more to read on this site about Dr. Stevenson's work:
reluctant-messenger.com...

Dr. Stevenson has devoted the last forty years to the scientific documentation of past life memories of children from all over the world. He has over 3000 cases in his files. Many people, including skeptics and scholars, agree that these cases offer the best evidence yet for reincarnation.

Dr. Stevenson's credentials are impeccable. He is a medical doctor and had many scholarly papers to his credit before he began paranormal research. He is the former head of the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Virginia, and now is Director of the Division of Personality Studies at the University of Virginia.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hello and thank you for the very interesting OP. I have tried this and hypnosis with no success at all. I am also more open-minded now than I have ever been before about such practices. Is it possible for a person to have some sort of block towards any efforts to locate memories. I have problems remembering anything in my life before the age of 10, and even after that age it is all a bit fuzzy. I would really like to know what happened to me before the age of 10, even though it was a time of great strife in my family. Is there anyone out there who can make a suggestion as to what I can do to try access these memories, or is it maybe best to just leave good enough alone?

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sled735

Why am I not surprised that you haven't read his book?

Try watching the second video in my OP. I'll see if I can find more "scientific" proof for you, but it will be later tonight before I have a chance to post it.

If anyone else has "scientific" proof, please share it for GargIndia and the other skeptics.

edit on 8/6/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

I am a firm believer in reincarnation. I am not a skeptic.

Reincarnation is the foundation in Vedic teachings.

The soul detaches from previous lives at the time the soul enters a new body. This is the system that is put in place by God.

The soul can see previous lives (not just the last one) through Yoga, as all life experiences of a soul are there in soul's memory. It is just that the soul cannot access these memories normally.

I shall see your videos. Just trying to put some caution as there are a lot of people (including godmens from India) who cheat people by promising them to show such things.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

You know what, I had come across this earlier, and tried it. I found myself recalling being a young girl on a mountain plateau pasture - all by myself; like my family had died and I was the only one left to care for the sheep. I fell off the cliff, and the last thing I saw was a group of what I think were Native Americans looking down at me.????

It was kinda cool - I've had one session of hypnosis, but I didn't really feel "hypnotized" - it wasn't for past-life, it was more for discovering what I was concerned/sad about -

I'm always dreaming up scenes and stories, so I never quite believe I haven't just "invented" or "imagined" the scene.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I just decided to try this, and had a very moving experience!

I found myself in a room in a small house, by a fire with a woman, and when I saw her face I burst into tears (literally, my make up is a mess right now) I don't know if I feel like describing all the details because at this moment they feel very real and personally significant, and I don't feel like dealing with defending it against mockery.
But in general, I experienced a life in a different time, and in which I saw my own mother burned to death, accused of witchcraft. It was horrible. Later I died of pneumonia- a rather uneventful death with a sister present.

But seeing this mother, and times with her was the part that really shook me up.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CJCrawley
What if you're fat, you've tried all the diets without success, and it's your first incarnation?

Bummer...

I have yet to meet a client on a first incarnation.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The therapists role is a double-edged sword. It is necessary to assist into trance, to move the process along once into a past life. It is more common than not for clients to be annoyed with their therapist than not.

Talk about annoying. When you find yourself in a Life Between Lives session and you want to stay forever in that feeling of unconditional love, guidance, bliss and serenity, the fascination of the soul planning, of seeing your soulmates and soul groups, discussing concepts with your spirit guide(s) and advanced beings, seeing the ultracomplexity of your checkereboarded life plan lying out before you and your stupid therapist is saying "come along now, we need to go here, or there", you want to swat him!

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
I'm always dreaming up scenes and stories, so I never quite believe I haven't just "invented" or "imagined" the scene.
In a proper past life regression, you are absolutely, positively certain that the memory is not an invention.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LubLub
Hello and thank you for the very interesting OP. I have tried this and hypnosis with no success at all. I am also more open-minded now than I have ever been before about such practices. Is it possible for a person to have some sort of block towards any efforts to locate memories. I have problems remembering anything in my life before the age of 10, and even after that age it is all a bit fuzzy. I would really like to know what happened to me before the age of 10, even though it was a time of great strife in my family. Is there anyone out there who can make a suggestion as to what I can do to try access these memories, or is it maybe best to just leave good enough alone?

Yes.

Find yourself a past life regression therapist who understands how to access and release one or both of two common blocks.

1) A fear response that prohibits you subconsciously, typically one that has developed from your early childhood and/or

2) A spirit who has attached themselves to you and is purposely interfering for malicious or protective (he doesn't want to be found) reasons. If you have a spirit attachment, the spirit release is usually a simple matter. If you have multiple spirits, your spirit guide may need to be involved or an help from advanced being(s).

There is a consensus that at least half or more of the population is spirit attached. That's amazing, isn't it and those past life regressionists who specialize in spirit release and removal will report that they find attached spirits 90% of the time.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
@sled735; Everyone's past life memories are accessed differently. Mine are like film clips but they started out as clairaudience. Later I progressed to smell, taste, then on to film clipping.

I cannot assure where you will end up in the sensation spectrum but most everyone progresses.

posted on Aug, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The issue you may have is that you will end up asleep, not in trance.
It is possible for you to slip into a PLR. I have clients who have inadvertently slipped into a past life memory while in a relaxed state, fully awake!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join