It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we as important to the Sun, then the Sun is to us?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I know this might sound crazy to some, but just bear with me for a moment. I was sitting in my backyard smoking a cigarette, and I thought to myself is it really that simple, and I came up with this equation:

Sun (light) or Sol (soul) = Energy = Life = Energy =? What we have here seems to be more of a chemistry issue that may be continuous.

If our soul is pure energy like our Sun or Sol then is it possible that our energy is energy for the Sun, and then we go through the whole process of being re-energized which brings up the phrase “I see the light at the end of the tunnel.”

sun the star that is the central body of the solar system, around which the planets revolve and from which they receive light and heat.

Last time I checked Heat = Energy. So can energy die, and if so what happens to it? Does it just disappear and never come back? Or does the Sol take our soul back? Then once again we are dispersed throughout the Solar System. So is the Sol in chemistry terms a colloidal solution?

Here is the definition of sol:

sol [säl]
(chemistry) A colloidal solution consisting of a suitable dispersion medium, which may be gas, liquid, or solid, and the colloidal substance, the disperse phase, which is distributed throughout the dispersion medium.

So is the Sun actually a gas, liquid or solid colloid?

Below will explain what a colloid is:

colloid
1. Chemistry a. A system in which finely divided particles, which are approximately 10 to 10,000 angstroms in size, are dispersed within a continuous medium in a manner that prevents them from being filtered easily or settled rapidly.
2. Physiology The gelatinous product of the thyroid gland, consisting mainly of thyroglobulin, which serves as the precursor and storage form of thyroid hormone.
3. Pathology Gelatinous material resulting from colloid degeneration in diseased tissue.

Pay very close attention to the chemistry part, finely divided particles which are microscopic in size are being dispersed constantly throughout a medium? So does this mean life will only sustain within a medium? So how do we begin life again? Is our energy sprinkled over the “only planet” that we know of in our Solar System that is obviously in a medium which life as we know it is sustainable?

Which brings me to this theory...If we have a mass killing here on Earth would that kill our Sun? And is there any other planet that we know of for sure that can sustain life outside of our medium?

13,000 years is a very important time period since we know that the last ice age ended then. This indicates that there is a periodicity to the solar output cycle. There are short and long term fluctuations in solar output and as a result great ice ages, little ice ages and warm interglacials, which we are in and nearing the end of now.

The Fifth Sun

So if we are in The Fifth Sun cycle will we go back to an ice age periodically due to lack of energy we give our Sun to sustain the life here on Earth? We will have to wait and see.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

That sounds abit like a modified version of the anthropic principle where we are a direct reflection of the universe's current and future development, including the sun.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
In answer to the simple question of are We humans as important as the Sun?

Answer: No!

Is the Sun more important than We humans?

Answer: No!

As to your Energy equation, the missing piece is Consciousness.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Great post.

I recommend sungazing to anyone.

sunyoga.info...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by imherejusttoread

It was a thought that just popped into my head, and I felt like I had to write it down. If you wish for me to elaborate a little more I can try my best.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Great post.

sunyoga.info...

Eat pumpkin seeds while dew'n it.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Don't you think our body which dies and our souls depart, that the energy from our souls is transferred back to a re-energizing phase? If you say no then why not?

edit on 21-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

I was actually catching some rays while this came to mind. So it is interesting if you look deeper into it.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Great post.

sunyoga.info...

What good does making yourself blind do?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Great post.

sunyoga.info...

What good does making yourself blind do?

I've personally stared at the sun for an hour straight with no I'll effects.

You need to start slow 10 seconds at dawn or dusk then add another 10 every day. Your eyes become strong and your vision will actually improve. It keeps your pineal gland in tip top shape.
edit on 21-2-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Don't you think our body which dies and our souls depart, that the energy from our souls is transferred back to a re-energizing phase? If you say no then why not?

When the body ceases to function, that is the human aspect of death, but that body cannot "live" without a Soul at the helm (remember the morgue scene from MIB).

The problem with your equation is the Soul is remotely at the helm, kNot physically.
Sew when the Surrogate Human Host "dies" your Soul just wakes up back home, disconnected from the Surrogate Human Host Body, just as Dorothy woke up back home after her adventures in OZ were over.

J2K:You dew know Elvis is dead?
K2J: No! He just went Home!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Ok, so the shell dies, but the energy remains. So if we hold that energy then how is it destroyed? I know we fail to exist in this lifetime once our body dies or something dies, but that just goes for just about every other living thing on planet Earth.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Ok, so the shell dies, but the energy remains. So if we hold that energy then how is it destroyed? I know we fail to exist in this lifetime once our body dies or something dies, but that just goes for just about every other living thing on planet Earth.

Did you kNot read what eYe said? Is there a reason you are asking me to repeat myself? eYe clearly said:

The problem with your equation is the Soul is remotely at the helm, kNot physically. Sew when the Surrogate Human Host "dies" your Soul just wakes up back home, disconnected from the Surrogate Human Host Body, just as Dorothy woke up back home after her adventures in OZ were over.

Dew you kNot know what the werd "remotely" means?

Adverb: From a distance; without physical contact.

To spoonfeed it to you:

YOUR SOUL IS kNot IN YOU! YOUR SOUL DOESN"T EVEN RESIDE IN THIS VERSE!

YOUR SOUL IS CONNECTED TO YOU, VIA TIME.

THE COMMUNICATION OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE IS VIA TIME.

Ribbit

edit on 21-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

An interesting concept, but way too geocentric to be legitimate. Consider the billions, and billions, and billions of suns which populate just the known universe. Then, consider the billions, and billions, and billions of souls which it takes just to energize and power our sun according to your theory. Once you've wrapped your mind around the near-infinite amount of human souls required to power our sun, add one more fact into your equation: the fact that our sun is tiny compared to other stars in the known universe.

For a comparison of the size of the planets, our sun, and other known suns in the observable universe, check out This Link right here. Imagine how populated with life our universe would have to be to power Sirius, or Aldebaran. Then consider how much more life would be needed to power Canis Majoris.

It is mathematically impossible; and physically ridiculous to imagine there is that much life, hidden from view, in our universe.

Still, an interesting theory. I enjoyed your research!

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Calm down there, Toad.

Your view of the soul as an external mechanism tied to the physical body through time is just as much a theory, or a belief, as the OPs thoughts on souls being the fuel for suns.

There's no incontrovertible evidence that a soul, or an afterlife, or an alternate reality, or a parallel universe exists.

Theres no need to berate them over a lack-of-understanding of your theory, unless you've got empirical evidence to support your own claims.

This is ATS, a place for discussion and theorizing. Everyone, and all theories, are welcome here.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
What I take from this thread Is that maybe I ought to give sun-gazing a second chance.

Thanks for the reminder.

Be easy on the toad!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Thank you for your input. In matter of fact it does seem like we have the smallest solar system in the universe due to our Sun size compared to Sirius, or Canis Major according to the link you've provided. I tend to look deeper into this issue.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I dont think the Sun depends on us, anywhere near as much as we depend on it.

However, I think as a whole, the human consciousness affects everything around us. So who knows, if there were no humans left, maybe the sun would feel the after effects.

Who knows... Good question though.

One of those ones that just comes to you whilst smoking hehe

I love em

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
So I'm visiting my sister and nephew, and decided this would be a good morning to take a walk and check out the neighborhood. I glanced at the sun for about thirty seconds, with maybe two breaks. Afterward, I kept seeing this yellow floatingness and I wasn't quite sure If I was learning how to see energy or damaging my eyeballs, but I'm gonna assume the former.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

We are remnants of the sun... not even remnants but direct, real time, children, of the sun,.. if you are saying does the sun depend on us to exist ( are we important to the sun) I dont think so,,, because stars burn their energy and do their thing for millions of years, spreading their light and energy in all directions at all times,,, life on our earth is one of the assumedly many effects of this type of systems existence....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join