It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we as important to the Sun, then the Sun is to us?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Sun (light) or Sol (soul) = Energy = Life = Energy =?

Last time I checked Heat = Energy. So can energy die, and if so what happens to it? Does it just disappear and never come back? Or does the Sol take our soul back? Then once again we are dispersed throughout the Solar System. So is the Sol in chemistry terms a colloidal solution?

Which brings me to this theory...If we have a mass killing here on Earth would that kill our Sun? And is there any other planet that we know of for sure that can sustain life outside of our medium?

I Think this is a great theory to think about!! This should make interesting convo at my next get together!! We view the sun as the giver of life and maybe we are just as important to it and the universe around us as they are to us

P.S What kind of cigarette where you smoking?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
No, but we are important to our biosphere. Capable of being replaced, but important all the same. The current best candidate for biosphere replication and expansion.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Calm down there, Toad.

Your view of the soul as an external mechanism tied to the physical body through time is just as much a theory, or a belief, as the OPs thoughts on souls being the fuel for suns.

There's no incontrovertible evidence that a soul, or an afterlife, or an alternate reality, or a parallel universe exists.

Theres no need to berate them over a lack-of-understanding of your theory, unless you've got empirical evidence to support your own claims.

This is ATS, a place for discussion and theorizing. Everyone, and all theories, are welcome here.

~ Wandering Scribe

But why can't a Soul dew both?

Why can't an individual Soul power an individual lifeform and the Collective of Souls power vegetation and single celled lifeforms, then what if the matter in this Verse is the physical particles that comprise the Mind of the Collective Consciousness the Soul's share with God/Source, and energy created by that mind is then similar to the magnetic energy your mind creates when you think?

As to proof, eYe am personally aware of things that prove it to me, from private knowledge to public knowledge, all combined, along with understanding how the Universe werks, how God/Source werks, and how She gives birth to Children on a constant basis, and where those children have to physically reside for an eternity, and how they are also confined to their Mind, just as We are, except their mind is Open and ours is Closed and their mind comprises this entire Verse and ours don't even comprise this planet.

What got my toad is eYe was clear that Souls are remotely connected to their human host, then the OP asked a question in opposite to that supposition, which can be likened to writing on the chalkboard and the students are all blind. That toad don't hop!

If peeps can't read simple werds and get their meaning, just how blind is everyone?

Ribbit

Ps: Your Soul is connected to the Collective Consciousness 24/7/52 sew it is still a factor on the overall computing power of the Collective.
The only reason We don't know this is most have one of the Three connections blocked, sew most of We here cannot access the Collective but if We could, then you'd know the truth about all of this and you'd muck up the experiment.

edit on 22-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalAccount2008
What I take from this thread Is that maybe I ought to give sun-gazing a second chance.

Thanks for the reminder.

Be easy on the toad!

eYe's use to get'n run over.

That's what you get when you sit in the MIDDLE of the ROAD called LIFE.

There are great benefits to sun-gazing.
Sunlight entering the eyes help your mind to create serotonin naturally, which makes you feel better and less depressed. Most peeps that suffer from depression, wear sunglasses and they don't realize how the sunglasses are counterproductive.

Take of those sunglasses and let the light in!

Ribbit

Ps: Eat more Pumpkin Seeds too!
Or take a teaspoon of pumpkin seed oil every day or both.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Why can't an individual Soul power an individual lifeform and the Collective of Souls power vegetation and single celled lifeforms, then what if the matter in this Verse is the physical particles that comprise the Mind of the Collective Consciousness the Soul's share with God/Source, and energy created by that mind is then similar to the magnetic energy your mind creates when you think?

What makes you think a soul doesn't do that already? Apparently the sol powers all of us for it is our main source of energy. Whats the matter in this verse? Apparently nothings the matter, because things are living and we are living so things are fine. Collective Consciousness? They always said more minds are better then one. So if all minds were to unite as ONE then the energy that is accumulated could do extraordinary things. To bad mankind is too busy trying to destroy each other when we could be working together. A lot of people have a lot to learn basically.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

What makes you think a soul doesn't do that already? Apparently the sol powers all of us for it is our main source of energy. Whats the matter in this verse? Apparently nothings the matter, because things are living and we are living so things are fine. Collective Consciousness? They always said more minds are better then one. So if all minds were to unite as ONE then the energy that is accumulated could do extraordinary things. To bad mankind is too busy trying to destroy each other when we could be working together. A lot of people have a lot to learn basically.

The Universe (God/Source) teaches the truth but few are listening.

As to what makes me think that isn't the way it is, eYe already know it's the way it is, that's why eYe asked the question.

eYe don't generally ask questions on here because eYe don't know the answers, eYe ask them because most of you don't know the answers.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Maybe the sun is a living thing just like us... who knows really....:-)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

It seems like it, so maybe we as humans should shed a little more light as well.
edit on 22-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

You said If humans put their minds together they can do extraordinary things... Id say this is pretty evident by the piggy backing of information since the begging of mankind,language,culture, communities, works, any technological creation, any architectural feat.... Life is about individuality,,, you are one,, no one can live for you... you must drive yourself to create your life for your self... but at the same time, working in cooperation with your fellow man, everything that needs to be done can be accomplished...

can you imagine living in a world alone,,, do you think you could have written all the books, and invented all the inventions of history? no man alone can do this.... but together, everything that needs to be done, can be.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Yeah but where do we have to go from here? We are individuals and we do live for ourselves, but who said we can't collaborate with the minds of many? It seems obvious that religion has put a barrier to this concept where people are more divided...
edit on 22-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

reply to post by ImaFungi

Yeah but where do we have to go from here? We are individuals and we do live for ourselves, but who said we can't collaborate with the minds of many? It seems obvious that religion has put a barrier to this concept where people are more divided...

3 Divisors of We (RPM):

1. Religion
2. Politics
3. Me

Me has three parts to it:

1. Race
2. Creed
3. Gender/Sexuality

Those are all parts of this Construct designed to keep us divided. What's the old saying?

"United We stand divided We fall."

As a werld, We are divided and until that division is eliminated, We will continue to war with each other and ourselves.

Dew you really think all of this is by chance?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No, but it seems to make sense the more you actually think outside of the box...

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

No, but it seems to make sense the more you actually think outside of the box...

Notice man's Center of Gravity when he breaks out of the Box to become the Circle of n0thing:

Ribbit

Ps: Note that when man does become the Circle, he's still stuck in the Box.

Pps: kNot sure if you are aware of it or kNot but the math werld Squared the Circle to figure out Pi, when they should have Circled the Square instead.

edit on 22-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Physically yes, mentally no....

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Physically yes, mentally no....

Mentally We are stuck in our boxes (minds) but to break out and become the Circle, all it takes is a simple philosophy:

You are always Wrong until you prove yourself Wrong, then and only then dew you have a chance of being Right.

But even with that, you will have wrong in you sumwhere that you don't catch.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Originally posted by mayabong
Great post.

I recommend sungazing to anyone.

sunyoga.info...

What good does making yourself blind do?

I burned my corneas a little doing exactly that, one of the contributions to my poor vision latter on...The answer is look and you will see, the coolest color it changed to was a sort of purple then it even had a tinge of green, at the end it faded to some kind of gray/purplish/green color...It was a sight to see while it lasted.

But ya follow mayabongs advice do it at dusk or dawn, not in the middle of summer in 90 degree weather.

What I believe the sun is! well that's not important, because the sun is.

But one crazy theory is as good as another so how about this.

What if every sun and star in the universe is tied to somebody or some entities soul...And when that person or that sun dies, so to does that person entity or thing that its tied to die and move on. And even our own sun is somebody's, or tied to somebody's, or some entities soul, and its existence, and when they pass so will it.

Or it could be that timon was right and its all just a bunch of fireflies that got stuck up there in whatever up there is. Or maybe pumbaa is right and they are just balls of gas burning billions of miles away.

The age old question...WTF are they some sort of fireflies...Or just gas. This # is gona keep me up all night.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

But why can't a Soul dew both?

Because toad, your kung fool is no good, you lack discipline and practice.

Do the dew.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yeah, not sure how to go about in a non-geocentric way. If we are to take it that the energy from said soul gives energy to the sun, then we have account for the energy that created the sun in the first place. Now theory is that space dust and hydrogen cloud contraction over time create the dense gravitational attraction that leads to heat

...the proto-star in continuing to contract until it reaches a magic temperature resulting from a process called Kelvin-Helmholtz contraction (as an object of mass is compressed, it generates heat as a result of the compression), the proto-sun will "ignite." The
temperature required for fusion to occur is 106 K - or 999,726.85º C.

When the Sun ignites, the result is a shock wave called T Tauri Wind. This wind is strong enough to blow away any gas in the inner Solar System, but not strong enough to strip away the thick atmospheres from the Gas Giants.

astronomyonline.org...
So we must account for the initial reason for the energy being gravity and compression which leads to a single location to burn off energy. However if we are the reminents of a dead star,(large star that goes supernova) makes "star dust", then where did the initial dust come from?

edit on 23-2-2012 by juveous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

There are great benefits to sun-gazing. Sunlight entering the eyes help your mind to create serotonin naturally, which makes you feel better and less depressed. Most peeps that suffer from depression, wear sunglasses and they don't realize how the sunglasses are counterproductive.

Take of those sunglasses and let the light in! Ribbit Ps:
Eat more Pumpkin Seeds too! Or take a teaspoon of pumpkin seed oil every day or both.

Even a toad is right once every fool moon, your right we all need to eat more pumpkin seeds and soak up more sun. I know I need me more sun, always feel a bit more happy and stuff when I do.

But hey what about sunflower seeds? Shouldn't that have double the effect, like getting two suns, what if you eat sunflower seeds while basking in the sun.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

When the Sun ignites, the result is a shock wave called T Tauri Wind. This wind is strong enough to blow away any gas in the inner Solar System, but not strong enough to strip away the thick atmospheres from the Gas Giants.

Well this is what I was mentioning about a dispersion medium in my OP, as far as we know there is no life beyond Earth or closer to the Sun. If you jump to Mars and so on the Suns energy isn't sufficient enough to sustain a life form, and if we are too close to the Sun then it becomes difficult because it is too hot. Earth just happens to be in a balance point where the Sun is efficient enough to sustain life. It also mentions above how the Sun is unable to burn off the thick atmospheres from the gas giants like Jupiter, Saturn and so on. But if we are just cells in a much larger body then you can argue that in fact when we decompose we release an energy that is most likely drained by the Sun.

However if we are the reminents of a dead star,(large star that goes supernova) makes "star dust", then where did the initial dust come from?

If it came from a super nova light years away, how would that affect us in our solar system? Maybe the dust came from within our solar system, and no where else. Maybe we are too busy looking outward when we should be looking inward at the closer picture..
edit on 23-2-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join