It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we as important to the Sun, then the Sun is to us?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

it is also difficult to do a comparison of energy using the example of an immaterial soul. The energy from the sun is the result of the fusion of hydrogen. The reason there is heat is because the atoms vibrate closer together from kinetic energy from the core of the sun. When you talk about the right conditions for life you are talking about diverse life. In the study of extremophiles, scientist are testing the limits, as well as naturally discovering the limits in which organisms can and have survived. www.nss.org...
That link makes the case for some bacteria that would not necessarily require earth. 10yrs old. But eyebrows are still raised for possibility.

If it came from a super nova light years away, how would that affect us in our solar system? Maybe the dust came from within our solar system, and no where else. Maybe we are too busy looking outward when we should be looking inward at the closer picture..

Its more so that the dust had to be pushed from the supernova in order to carry the diverse elements found, not the formation itself, which would be from the collapse of nebula clouds around a young star. A star is required, but a supernova is required for heavy elements like iron to exist. The problem is location and movement between the contents of a supernova and the formation of our star.

The distances between supernovae and indeed between all stars are critical for other reasons. The distance between stars in our galaxy is about 30 million miles. If this distance was much less, the planetary orbits would be destabilized. If it was much more, then the debris thrown out by a supernova would be so diffusely distributed that planetary systems like our own would in all probability never form. If the cosmos is to be home for life, then the flickering of the supernovea must occur at a very precise rate and the average stance between them, and indeed between all stars, must be very close to the actual observed

I dont have details on that, it was writen by a creationist science writer on the Order of the Skies. Anywho, this boils down to the neccisity of energy in our sun if it can be non locally produced.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by juveous

I read that article you posted and it has a lot to do with a balance scale where life can or cannot be inhabitable. It also mentions about acidity and alkalinity. Too much or to little will kill, so if we were to base Earth on a pH scale are we a neutral? I am only saying people are worried about what is light years away. Worry about our Solar System first, and know how it actually works. Their theory is just as questionable as mine. No one is right or wrong, but it should be something to look into..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I like the way you think, Toad. Don't get me wrong. I've championed, and participated in a few of your threads before. But, you have to take into account the subjective nature of personal experiences. Proof, when it is empirical, does not stem from personal testimony, and subjective experiences. Valid proof stems from testable, and demonstrable evidence. Any claim which cannot be tested through the scientific method is just a belief, or a theory, and not a fact. I'm sure you're familiar with it, but, if not, here's the scientific method:

01. Formulate a question
02. Gather information and resources
03. Form an explanatory hypothesis
04. Test the hypothesis through experimentation
05. Analyze the collected data and results
06. Interpret the data and use it to form a new hypothesis
07. Publish your findings
08. Retest, and allow others to retest

Now, that doesn't mean that I don't believe in a soul just as you do; I most certainly do. Only, I am aware that my belief is just that: something which subsists on personal faith alone. I cannot demonstrate my soul's existence beyond a reasonable doubt, just as you cannot demonstrate your own soul's existence either. Yes, we can both philosophize, and toss rhetoric and theory back-and-forth all day and all night. I really wouldn't mind. But, as I'm sure you understand, when all is said and done, we're just hypothesizing about personal belief, based on subjective experience and testimony.

The same critique applies to your Collective Consciousness, as it does to my Super-Consciousness, Noosphere, Alterverse, and Next Verse. You believe in a 3-fold connection which draws all souls into the Collective Consciousness, just as I believe in the Super-Consciousness of all spirits, the Noosphere for all consciousness, and the Alterverse for all Astral Bodies. They're just beliefs though. So, to get all heated and angry about someone not understanding, or believing, our personal spiritual views makes us immature and egotistical. I choose to be a bolder, brighter beacon for the human race.

I'm sure you would too.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Thank you for your input Scribe. Like you said this was nothing more then an experience I had, and then I came up with my theory. I didn't say anything about my theory being correct, but it is something that should not be undermined just because it may sound absurd to others.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

But why can't a Soul dew both?

Because toad, your kung fool is no good, you lack discipline and practice.

Do the dew.

Darnit!

With no dew in me, there ain't no dew in me.

Dewit! Dewit right!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird

There are great benefits to sun-gazing. Sunlight entering the eyes help your mind to create serotonin naturally, which makes you feel better and less depressed. Most peeps that suffer from depression, wear sunglasses and they don't realize how the sunglasses are counterproductive.

Take of those sunglasses and let the light in! Ribbit Ps:
Eat more Pumpkin Seeds too! Or take a teaspoon of pumpkin seed oil every day or both.

Even a toad is right once every fool moon, your right we all need to eat more pumpkin seeds and soak up more sun. I know I need me more sun, always feel a bit more happy and stuff when I do.

But hey what about sunflower seeds? Shouldn't that have double the effect, like getting two suns, what if you eat sunflower seeds while basking in the sun.

Sunflower Seeds are good for help'n the poop to flow, which ATS should look at stocking Sunflower Seeds.

They reduce azzhole problems to boot, which might kNot go over well with the Mods?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

I like the way you think, Toad. Don't get me wrong. I've championed, and participated in a few of your threads before. But, you have to take into account the subjective nature of personal experiences. Proof, when it is empirical, does not stem from personal testimony, and subjective experiences. Valid proof stems from testable, and demonstrable evidence. Any claim which cannot be tested through the scientific method is just a belief, or a theory, and not a fact. I'm sure you're familiar with it, but, if not, here's the scientific method:

01. Formulate a question
02. Gather information and resources
03. Form an explanatory hypothesis
04. Test the hypothesis through experimentation
05. Analyze the collected data and results
06. Interpret the data and use it to form a new hypothesis
07. Publish your findings
08. Retest, and allow others to retest

Now, that doesn't mean that I don't believe in a soul just as you do; I most certainly do. Only, I am aware that my belief is just that: something which subsists on personal faith alone. I cannot demonstrate my soul's existence beyond a reasonable doubt, just as you cannot demonstrate your own soul's existence either. Yes, we can both philosophize, and toss rhetoric and theory back-and-forth all day and all night. I really wouldn't mind. But, as I'm sure you understand, when all is said and done, we're just hypothesizing about personal belief, based on subjective experience and testimony.

The same critique applies to your Collective Consciousness, as it does to my Super-Consciousness, Noosphere, Alterverse, and Next Verse. You believe in a 3-fold connection which draws all souls into the Collective Consciousness, just as I believe in the Super-Consciousness of all spirits, the Noosphere for all consciousness, and the Alterverse for all Astral Bodies. They're just beliefs though. So, to get all heated and angry about someone not understanding, or believing, our personal spiritual views makes us immature and egotistical. I choose to be a bolder, brighter beacon for the human race.

I'm sure you would too.

~ Wandering Scribe

What if your Noosphere & Alterverse are the same place and contain that Super-Consciousness?

In both Spatial Verses, there's a Matter Sphere/Anti-Matter Sphere, which, in the verse below this one, would be the Noosphere (anti-matter sphere) and it's in the Alterverse and where your Soul resides forever, which is within the physical portion of that Super-Consciousness.

It appears what you have deduced is close to the truth, if kNot right on the money.

As to proof, eYe am in the process of writing everything and connecting the dots with physical data but even then, with how far off science is, it's going to take them a while to come around to see they've been barking up the wrong tree.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
universal energy HUMANS=star material so why is it hard to consider human and SOL are connected in some energized kind of way??? ALL the humans on this sphere = mini stars or many star parts. If so then combined energy of humans on sphere = Star energy of some form. With that thenit shouldnt be impossible for humans and SOL to have a connection and or interact if aware to the potentials. So I think there is a connection or some form of importance. TAKING IT OUTTA BOX CONSIDER OTHER STARS AND THE BEINGS GENERATED FROM STAR ENERGY AND THEN YOU HAVE VARIOUS ENERGIES FROM DIFFERENT MAKE UPS FROM DIFFERENT KINDS OF STARS.

NAMASTE
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
STAR phases

STAR born
STAR grows
STAR interacts with celestials
STAR grows ancient
STAR may expand end begin to switch frequencies
STAR switches frequencies and explodes/implodes SENDING STAR MATERIAL OUTWARD LIKE PLANTS SENDING SEEDS IN AIR OF EA*RTH TO FERTILIZE ELSEWHERE
STAR MADE ENERGY OR BEINGS (YOU)
STAR then becomes brown/white/red dwarf or NEUTRON STAR or BLACK HOLE - STAR ENERGY NEVER DIED just switched frequency to the observers in or from its past vibrating home. WHICH STAR ASSISTED IN HUMAN ENERGY DEVELOPMENT OF CURRENT SPHERE 3 ELDER STAR FROM WHERE before SOL adopted

Stars
STars
STARz

edit on 2/24/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"Even after all this time
The sun never says to Earth
"You owe Me".
Look what happens
with a love like that,
It lights the Whole Sky."

—Hafiz

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
STAR phases

STAR born
STAR grows
STAR interacts with celestials
STAR grows ancient
STAR may expand end begin to switch frequencies
STAR switches frequencies and explodes/implodes SENDING STAR MATERIAL OUTWARD LIKE PLANTS SENDING SEEDS IN AIR OF EA*RTH TO FERTILIZE ELSEWHERE
STAR MADE ENERGY OR BEINGS (YOU)
STAR then becomes brown/white/red dwarf or NEUTRON STAR or BLACK HOLE - STAR ENERGY NEVER DIED just switched frequency to the observers in or from its past vibrating home. WHICH STAR ASSISTED IN HUMAN ENERGY DEVELOPMENT OF CURRENT SPHERE 3 ELDER STAR FROM WHERE before SOL adopted

Stars
STars
STARz

You humans, you think sew small.

Galaxy is born
Galaxy grows
Galaxy interacts with celestial
Galaxy grows ancient
Galaxy is recycled
Rinse and Repeat

Your Soul is of Galactic Creation, kNot just a lil star.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

what can we hope to become as humans?

what can we hope to become as souls?

or do we just eternally ride the wave of chance? wherever we end up we will make dew....

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

what can we hope to become as humans?

what can we hope to become as souls?

or do we just eternally ride the wave of chance? wherever we end up we will make dew....

As humans We can only be what We are/were designed for.

As Souls, WE can be anything, dew anything, become anything WE put our mind to dew'n.

There is no Chance. WE/We/we are on a path, preordained, but kNot set in stone.
No two Souls take the same identical path.

There's a reason/purpose for everything.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Maybe not in life itself, but maybe the journey to life..

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Maybe not in life itself, but maybe the journey to life..

There is no journey to Life, when the U of you IS LIFE!

This thing you call Life is kNot what you think it is.

eYe find it interesting that all you grown-ups forgot what it was like to be a child.

If you were a child and had the ability to make things how you wanted them, how would you make them?

Would it be a prison or a playground?

Just because this is a prison of sorts, doesn't mean it isn't a playground also.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join