It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So do other gods exist?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

So Nemo what do you think of the angel razziel? who supposedly gave solomon books of magic. Real or no?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

I don't know enough about the kaballah to say if he is real or not.
I can say that Solomon built the Temple of God with the help of the Rephaim or demons.
Which demons? I don't know, but he did worship Moloch, Astarte, and Asherah

home.comcast.net...
This site should be of help to you with the whole god concept in the Old Testament.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Another question nemo. So are 1/3 of the gods going to rebel with satan or will it just be angels? maybe a mix? Another question. can they still kill people?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

I don't know enough about the kaballah to say if he is real or not.
I can say that Solomon built the Temple of God with the help of the Rephaim or demons.
Which demons? I don't know, but he did worship Moloch, Astarte, and Asherah

home.comcast.net...
This site should be of help to you with the whole god concept in the Old Testament.

Moloch, (Hebrew Molech, king) is a decidedly Male persona.
In the 1980's, a Dead Sea Scholar used the Atbash Cipher, which has been used as far back as 500 B.C.E., to decipher BAPHOMET. He got SOPHIA.

Although written in Hebrew it reads as the Greek word Sophia that translates into “Wisdom” in English. However, there is another connotation to the term, for Sophia was the Goddess and considered to be the bride of God.

The Christian Goddess
In the Gnostic Gospels, Sophia is the creator of the world. She is greater than Jesus. Solomon married Her, it was said, and placed statues of Her all about his Kingdom. Solomon also authored The Key of Solomon, and The Lesser Key of Solomon. Which makes one wonder why the Goddess, the Feminine Divinity is always forgotten, and given vile names? By the way, the Key and Lessor Key are Grimores of Magick and Demonology, and makes much reference to the so called "Star of David" as a Symbol of High Magick.

A Hebrew text survives in two versions, one kept at the British Library, on a parchment manuscript, separated in BL Oriental MSS 6360 and 14759. The BL manuscript was dated to the 16th century by its first editor Greenup (1912), but is now thought to be somewhat younger, dating to the 17th or 18th century.
source

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I don't think Baphomet is an infernal name, for these reasons:
1. The name was exclusive to the inquisitors of the Templar's
2. Baphomet is derived from the word Mahomet/Mohammed
3. The most recognized picture of Baphomet wasn't drawn by a Templar, Levi was just a theist.

They basically tortured the guys until they would say anything.

I read up alot on Solomon yesterday, he was renowned for his wisdom because he went to the tabernacle in the wilderness and prayed to the God of Israel for wisdom to lead his people. After that his wives started turning him on to idolarity specifically the goddesses. Solomon did not write the Testament of Solomon. In one part, Solomon asks a demon of the future and it tells him that the son of God would be born and crucified by the Romans. Demons had knowledge and prophetic abilities to an extent but the way it was written it eludes to a much later Greek writer. It was also written in Greek, and the Hebrew Hellenisitic period started roughly around the 1st or 2nd century B.C while Solomon reigned around the 10th century B.C.

The personification of wisdom in the Bible is very widespread:

"Wisdom speaks of herself as having been created before anything else and as Yahweh's companion (Asherah?) and even assistant at the creation of the ordered world" Proverbs 8:22

"Wisdom crieth out in the streets"

It is said that Asherah breathed life into God's creations.

El's loving consort and is protective of her seventy children who may also be known as the gracious gods, to whom she is both mother and nursemaid. Her sons, unlike Baal initially, all have godly courts. She frequents the ocean shore. In the Syrian city of Qatra, she was considered Baal-Hadad's consort.

home.comcast.net...
edit on 1-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Whoa. So your saying the star of david is evil? Does that mean its the mark of the beast perhaps?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Personally i believe there is one true God... and many Entities masquerading as him...

As you can see within the pages of the bible, and many other religious texts as well

Agreed, there must be a most high God is above all, and who transcends all, and who's throne can never be usurped nor his kingdom overthrown or inverted, and that one is God, as the Absolute Godhead. He is the one who's love is the governing dynamic of the universe and against which no evil and no power or principality can stand, and that's nice - creates space, freedom, new possibility, and fearlessness, to have such a God as one's personal God. I love it. It's so powerful.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Honestly, I'm still on the border as to if the Satan story or Satan himself is accurate. I don't even know if Lucifer ans Satan are the same.

I can tell you that we are in end-times. The return of the Messiah is soon, but before that the anti-christ will rise and before he is defeated the Rephaim are going to be let out on the Earth

"The locusts looked like horses prepared for battle. On their heads they wore something like crowns of gold, and their faces resembled human faces." - Revelations 9:7

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

You think the rephaim are those supposed white haired men in the malta caves? You know the caves where they found the bones of over 33,000 people sacrificed. And those kids and teacher disspeared. Kinda sounds like a mot type sacrifice. Or maybe a molech.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Of course there are many gods. And they fly around in "outer space" aka outer darkness and visit our planet from time to time bringing occult knowledge. Every watched Ancient Aliens on History "channel"? Yeah....gods.

All cultures and myths are full of these gods tales and acts. But there is one God that is the LORD of all the Heavenly Hosts. That would be the God of the Holy Bible, Jesus Christ. As of right now, Satan is the god of earth, hints why so many people follow his ways and "habits". Murder, being queer, pride, lying, theft, etc.

P.s gods can be killed as well....they can "die as men".... but they most certainly are not men.
edit on 2-3-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hmm, from my Gnostic understanding, Sophia is the wife of the one true God, and Yahweh is not the one true god, but a lessor god, found by Sophia swimming in a pool, who did not know his own name. We were created by Yahweh, but it was Sophia who breathed life into us. The real God, far far away, concerned with other things barely pays any attention to us. He bloomed forth a part of himself that scattered throughout the world, a little part of the one true God in all of us. I guess Yahweh would be a much larger part of the one true God.

This would then translate into the idea that there would be other gods, with larger pieces of the of one true God, than we possess.

Could those gods, instead of being aliens from other planets, be plasma life forms, that back in the past would communicate with men. Maybe what we know as foo fighters are cherubs, and the larger plasma life forms what was looked upon as gods. Belief is that there is a veil now between Humans and the gods, and the concept is when we pass through to higher beings we pierce this veil, or essentially, we become highly evolved, we will once again be able to communicate with the gods.

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by vaelamin

Whoa. So your saying the star of david is evil? Does that mean its the mark of the beast perhaps?

No, I did not say that at all. All I was was the truth, the Seal, or Sign of Solomon originated with Solomon, or his "Heavenly/Supernatural/Alien Mentor," and what he did with it apparently was to command demons, lessor inferior spirits, to mine for gold and jewels for his Mighty Kingdom, some of these ancient mines have been found in Africa, and other places. Having studied the Key, here is what it says about the Pentacles:

THE PENTACLES

The pentacles are perhaps the biggest puzzle on the textual tradition of Clavicula Salomonis. Unfortunately Mathers does nothing to elucidate or even acknowledge the puzzle. The order of the pentacles varies widely from manuscript to manuscript. The oldest manuscripts only identify some of them with the planets, and it is apparent that attempts have been made in later manuscripts to identify the rest with planets too, and to reorganize them accordingly. Gollancz' Hebrew manuscript shows nine pentacles in a section titled "Concerning the sanctity of the nine Kandariri (talismans), (revealed unto King Solomon)" (48a-49a). Perhaps these are the nine mentioned in the text where the spirits are conjured "by the nine medals or pentacles which we have among our symbols." These nine do not appear in the Oriental manuscript. There is a series of 24 pentacles in the Greek manuscript; they are reminiscent of those in Gollancz, but by no means identical. Some of the pentacles found in the manuscripts used by Mathers are also reminiscent of the Greek and Hebrew ones, but many are clearly late inventions based on Agrippa, Archidoxes, and other sources. Mathers seems to have narrowed those in his edition to exclude most of these clearly later ones.
source
The Key of Solomon is the most famous, or infamous, of all magickal textbooks, and influenced many of the other European grimoires or "grammars" of magickal practice. It exists in different versions and languages and is the traditional authorship of King Solomon. That luxurious monarch of the tenth century B.C. was renowned for his wisdom and through legend, "he acquired a formidable reputation as a master magician who had employed legions of evil spirits to build the Temple at Jerusalem, compelling their obedience with his magic ring." It is said that an angel "sent by God to bring Solomon this magick ring, which gave him the power of demons which helped him in his magick." The process of summoning these spirits illustrate the extraordinary and exhausting complexity of European ritual magic—the choice of a favorable place and time; the preliminary prayers, fastings and preparations through which the magician sets himself apart from the normal, everyday world.

So, evil? If so, it looks like the power and symbols were sent by God. Be sure to take that into account.
Magick is not evil, nor is it Black, it just is. Some have learned how to use the Magical Force and change things in the material world, "bend the rules," so to speak. The Evil/Black connotations come from the Operator of the Rituals, not from the Force itself.
Solomon just used what he was taught to make himself rich, the richest man in the Land. Can any one of you say you would not be tempted to do just the same, if you had the knowledge and keys to the power?

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

OK OK. I had a chance to read over the weekend.

I now believe totally in the fact his word was neither understood and also corrupted. Totally.

Those who do not want to believe me, please read the below. It must ALL be read though.

The Christ of India

This, without a doubt, validates my gut feeling, totally. Now I guess I need to study Ancient Hindu and the Upanishads to really understand his message.

edit on 4-3-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

That's interesting. I have been reading channelled material that tells of the Nephalim, all 32 million of them, are on their way here. It also tells of 4th density beings that are praying mantis like that feed on humans.

It will all begin with our twin sun/dark sun being viewed (illuminated) for the first time and a cluster of comets, which this being channelled way back in 1995, is not unlike the recent 2011 movie Battle L.A, will strike the Earth (I'm sure revelations says something about a dragons tail)

The Anti-christ is the shadow government.
The 666 is literally the credit/debit card. VI (roman number 6), Z (Egyptian number 6), A (or a symbol that looks like the letter A is also the number 6) = VIZA...or VISA. Interesting you need a VISA to travel overseas.

edit on 4-3-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

wtf theres 32 million nephilim? Also wow at the visa. Never knew that.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I'm glad my bank switched to Mastercard.

In response to thread: Also, for the record, I believe that there is a hierarchy of god-like "beings"...energies that possess god-like qualities, and comprise all of the universes, as well as everything within them. They all come from one central god-like energy, a sentient energy.

This is my belief, and I am putting it out there. No response is needed; it's just food for thought.
edit on CTuesdaypm111123f23America/Chicago06 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Well, it cannot be proven but if the accounts in the bible of Giants are true (in the time of David and Moses, and also previous to this) then there has to be some stock given to it, even if only minute.

Supposedly the original Giants, Nephilim, were the enforcers for the Alien species living on Earth, enslaving Humans. Then I guess they left the Planet so these Aliens decided they still needed the Nephilim and tried to create their own. A lot of the Ancient structures (note the size of most of them was far too large for Humans to properly utilize but certainly better suited to giants) were built in advance of this (un-)successful genetic program which ultimately failed.

Supposedly the original Nephilim are on their return trip to our Planet, riding on an energy wave, on board a ship that contains their whole race....32 million of them. They are not the only ones coming too. The original Nephilim, it seems, used to eat us too.....so I wonder whether our whole planet is just one massive Human farm. It certainly makes sense given the original LORD in the bible wanted the first-born of EVERYTHING that came out of a womb, although it never ever details why and what he wants them for. It also makes sense given all the cries of 'over-population' nowadays.

We'll see in the near future.

reply to post by Starchild23

As for your understanding. I agree and I don't. We are all energies. We all have a soul (except the Grey aliens who are bio-robots of more advanced Aliens) and that soul comes from the singular energy you speak of. Then there are different levels of advancement of that soul....and along with that is the divide of whether it is a negative or positive energy.
1st density is rocks, minerals and plants.
2nd is the Animal kingdom of which the closest to soul advancement is that of Dolphins, Whales and domesticated Dogs and Cats.
3rd density is Humans (on Earth only as I'm sure there are more 3rd density beings on other planets elsewhere).
4th density is variable physicality, Humans can exist there but need to evolve on a spiritual path to be either completely selfish/evil or completely unselfish/loving. Most of the Bible's LORDs/Gods/Elohim/Yahweh originate from this density, and aren't really the 'good' guys.
5th density is the contemplation zone. You go there when you die and get recycled back to the lower densities dependant on your advancement. Some do go 'up' to the 6th density.
6th density is where your Angels or Light beings come from. Completely ethereal they exist only to assist the lower dimensions in an effort to advance to the final density.
7th density, the Union with the one. The central energy you speak of. From this everything exists. This is the real God if ever there is one. Neither male or female. It is pure energy. Pure conciousness. Gravity.
edit on 6-3-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

We do not know if there any surviving Nephillim on the Earth....Scriptures tell us that they were destroyed. And wow, I am DEATHLY afraid of praying mantis's so I'm just not going to believe that haha.

Our solar system is not in a binary star system. Binary star system's are the most prevalent in the universe, BUT fortunately we are special. If you're getting that idea from Sitchin or any planet-X theory I'll be glad to destroy it

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Not at all mate. Sitchin was mistaken but that's not to say that we aren't still part of a Binary. What if our 'dark' partner is merely not within observable distances yet, and never has been during modern times or even recordable ancient times. I think I read an orbit of 302,000 years or something like that. I'm not getting the info from any other source than channelled material. It's a Brown Dwarf star, supposedly.

Whether I believe it is another matter all together but it still makes for interesting reading and most the info was obtained from channelling via Ouija Board (received mine in the mail today actually).

The give a whole range of info about everything, really.

I never suggested there are surviving Nephilim on Earth. I have read they are actually off planet on their way here. Don't stress about the Praying Mantis people. I'm sure most 2nd density creatures feel the same way about Humans.....especially those creatures that we eat.

edit on 6-3-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

You're not channeling God, so you're channeling something evil.

Trust me I've been down that road before, I would stop if I were you.

You're using a Ouija board? Yeah, def. don't try that.

If you use a Ouija board, you are going to contact a demon. No questions asked. That demon will attempt to take over your life.

I myself have channeled a demon, not through Ouija board.
edit on 10-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join