It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Should We Allow Iran to Have the Bomb?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In no way should that happen.Iran hasn't invaded they've infiltrated ,utilizing covert elements in the Assassin or Hashashiyyin model of strategy to spread their supremacist view of Islam.The LEADERSHIP of that country has various armies through out the middle east. 90% of all the horrible acts done on an international basis in terrorism trace their origins back to Iran Hamas gets armed and financed,Hezbolla,PLO, Badermeinhoff. Intelligence agencies around the world can show these as having been trained and supported by Iran with lesser involvement by other countries.
They will use any WMD they can to destroy the abomination.You ,all of you, and my gun collection would be in danger

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If Iran get a nuclear bomb then i can see the UK bringing back national service because it wont be long after that we all go to war.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63
I don't think Iran would ever use the bomb if they had it, it would be just the matter of having it that makes them a more powerful nation in the middle east.

I really don't think its a foregone conclusion to attack Iran yet..and I hope it stays that way

Well for that matter America would never drop ,,,,,,,,,oh wait. Sorry

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
for the same reason we let Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan and India have them, we might not like it but it is their free right to have them, If Iran uses it er them, it would be the last thing they did for they would be a sheet of glass oil or not, they know this, we know this, so let them have there bomb Pakistan and India are more of a threat to each other than Iran is to the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by WALDOP

I don't think Iran would ever use the bomb if they had it, it would be just the matter of having it that makes them a more powerful nation in the middle east.

I really don't think its a foregone conclusion to attack Iran yet..and I hope it stays that way

We all know the US would use it, but would Iran risk total annihilation...I don't think so.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

We all know the US would use it, but would Iran risk total annihilation...I don't think so.

No,,,,,,and neither would North korea, Russia, India or Pakistan or any other nation thus far except for this one.

Which is what slays me. These people that feel they have the right to tell a peaceful nation like Iran or any other what they can or can not do all the while all the global aggression and wars in the last ,,gee I dont know,,,,100 years have been pretty much orchestrated one way or another by the only nation and its zionazi masters on this globe to have ever had used it to kill a million people.

Go figure.

Id rather go live in North korea and starve because of sanctions the nazi bankers have against them then continue listening to the sheeple and their dribble about how great America and Israhell are when its quite clear just who is causing global chaos because they dont know how to do anything other than war monger.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WALDOP

Frustrating isn't it, sometimes I try to avoid all the WWW posts as it just gets me really depressed...I really feel for all the children that don't even understand or know why...its not fair, ALL of these governments are totally out of control.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So they can create the right conditions to bring about armageddon. this is their goal is it not? To create a Muslim new world order?

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Who gave the USA the right to dictate to other sovereign nations?

The reason Iran is probably building a bomb is this...had Sadaam, and Ghadaffi had nukes they wouldn't have been invaded. He has seen how the USA are only capable of invading countries with little defence.

Really? Little defence? First of all, the US didn't invade Libya. Might want to check that out. Iraq at the time of the First Gulf War had a very robust defense. Once again, might want to check all the hand-wringing that was going on about how the US was going to get it's ass kicked by Iraq in 1991.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yeah, the two Atomic weapons the US used in World War Two. You know, the ones that brought about the end of a war that killed millions.

Those two. You're welcome.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
When Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stops saying they must kill all the Jews and Israel, then the world might think they have become a reasonable county. This would include shooting protesters. I would bet the mullahs and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad have a bomb shelter for themselves. They open the bottle and lets the Genie out. It may be something no one can stop.
edit on 21-2-2012 by Papagrune because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2012 by Papagrune because: correction of spelling

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If there was proof they had a bomb the US would leave them alone, just like north korea. IMHO if iran's leader wanted to use the bomb somebody would have reason and stop him. Nukes are a great deterrent in a fear based world.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eywadevotee
Nukes are a great deterrent in a fear based world.

You just coined a good phrase. Nice. It leads to motivation.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by signal2noise

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Who gave the USA the right to dictate to other sovereign nations?

The reason Iran is probably building a bomb is this...had Sadaam, and Ghadaffi had nukes they wouldn't have been invaded. He has seen how the USA are only capable of invading countries with little defence.

Really? Little defence? First of all, the US didn't invade Libya. Might want to check that out. Iraq at the time of the First Gulf War had a very robust defense. Once again, might want to check all the hand-wringing that was going on about how the US was going to get it's ass kicked by Iraq in 1991.

Didn't invade Libya? lol learn the definition of proxy , propaganda and media control

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Trick question. There are three fallacies involved:

1. Does Iran HAVE a bomb?

2. If Iran DOES have a bomb, do you believe in private property?

3. If you believe in private property, then preventing another country from self-determination is a contradiction to your principles. If you don't believe in private property, then ignore all of the above.

I find it ironic though that not even US military personnel 'know, or believe that the Iranian regime is making a nuclear weapon', but apparently the guys in suits who profit from war and destruction do.

However, I believe this all to be nonsense and the belief of private property in principle demands the rejection of war/violence against a non-aggressor.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Proxy? Isn't Iran a "proxy" in Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan? Yet I keep on hearing all this "good for Iran.." talk. They want to end the world. They killed their own on the streets. I hope that the CIA is in touch with the opposition movement the moment the IDF pulls the trigger. Regime change is coming.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
We shouldnt be put in a position or think we are in a position to tell anyone anything. Thats the UNs job, remember? The US tells no one anything unless its sabre rattling. IMO if Saudi and Israel want to whine to us for back up and the UN says sure.. you should be questioning the UN using the US as a dog of war. Blame the dog and not the owner is rampant on here. Saudi and Israel should be forced to shut up, put up, and fight their own battles.
I personally, as an American, do not have any ego issue that compels me to feel that I have the right to tell a sovereign nation anything. BUT: I also feel that no one has the right to tell us what to do or use us as we have and are being used. I can only hope and pray for a shake up that allows us to one day have a leader that pulls most of our :"here have some free money for nothing" bases and practices some protectionism and tells the UN to go pound sand... globalization be damned. **grumpy**

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join