It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Should We Allow Iran to Have the Bomb?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

TextObama has given them the most room that he can possibly allow.

Your above comment says it ALL. Who the hell is he to allow or disallow anything or anybody? When was he or you and your kind appointed Lord of the World?

Go educate yourself - do a bit of travelling outside of your own head.

I can't believe - yes I can ....... Say no more.....

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I think Iran wants to use nuclear power for industrial purposes. I also think Iran would like to have depleted uranium munitions to take out the invading US forces. Iran is not going to simply make a first a strike. The media is setting up the same fake pretext game as they did to the Iraq war...

I wouldn't be surprised if when gas is 5-6 a gallon that the American people will rally for war. It seems rather sickening.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
NO!
IRAN SHOULD NEVER HAVE "THE BOMB"!!!
They are crazy MF's... just like 30 years ago!

I wore this button as a kid in the 70's....

We coulda ended all this back then!
Fricken Jimmy Carter!
What a puss!
edit on 21-2-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Theres a bit of presumption that Iran "will" build a bomb..Too much "pre-crime" mentality happening.
Israel are acting like the victims before a crime is even commited.
They are the ones illegally proliferating nukes and not allowing IAEA inspectors in and not signing the NPT.
No one is idiotic enough to use them. MAD will happen if anyone does.They are there for deterrent purposes only.
All the Sabre rattling should be ignored.
All the major powers do it in one form or another.
The UN does it with sanctions,Iran does it with rhetoric,Israel does it with similar rhetoric and assassinating scientists (just a normal day at the office).
Just typical school yard childish bragging and threats from psychopathic adults who should know better..
"Everyone" who has nukes "might" use them.
Do we go to war for the words-"might","maybe","could""what if". I hope not.
Repairing and Developing national relationships inch by inch is the right way to do it.
Respect and peace

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

With every new thread you start OP I have more trouble believing you are an actual person who believes the things you write about on here.

Maybe I just don't want to believe people with internet access are this insanely dense.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
NO!
IRAN SHOULD NEVER HAVE "THE BOMB"!!!
They are crazy MF's... just like 30 years ago!

I wore this button as a kid in the 70's....

We coulda ended all this back then!
Fricken Jimmy Carter!
What a puss!
edit on 21-2-2012 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

Your parents failed at raising you

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

I think I elaborated everything pretty clearly, what don't you understand and I will try to explain it more clearer for you. Unless, if you think everything is a conspiracy then you are lost, not me.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexx790
Repairing and Developing national relationships inch by inch is the right way to do it.
Respect and peace

I would agree except is hard when Iran doesn't comply with any international laws when Nuclear weapons are concerned.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
From now until the very second we decide to invade Iran, threads like this will pop up asking about 'the bomb'?

WHAT BOMB??????

In the face of all the lack of evidence, in the face of our TOP military and cabinet members saying IRAN is NOT developing nor possesses this mythical bomb....why?

It's propaganda, that's why. Which is mis or disinformation perpetuated through fear or a political agenda. This thread is propaganda...because no evidence can be furnished by ANYONE to support the OP's claims....unless the OP is part of a secret intelligence unit and the mythical 'bomb' is only known to him and a select few....but I doubt that's the case.

So time and time again we'll get these threads saying the same thing over and over until it may come true.

I guess you can keep saying "Iran has a bomb, until years from now when they actually might, then your self righteous egos can gloat that you were right all along.....huh?

Ahamdinejad=Saddam
"The Bomb"= "Weapons of mass destruction"
IRAQ=IRAN

We've been here before numbskulls...straighten it out and wise up.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

The Russians sold Iran the Nuke Tech. The U.S. fought tooth ans nail to prevent the sale.
Where are you getting your facts? Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Where is Iran? You mean the radiated area with graves, no food, buildings and clean water? The Red Cross is expected not to long..
edit on 22-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger

I think Iran wants to use nuclear power for industrial purposes. I also think Iran would like to have depleted uranium munitions to take out the invading US forces. Iran is not going to simply make a first a strike. The media is setting up the same fake pretext game as they did to the Iraq war...

I wouldn't be surprised if when gas is 5-6 a gallon that the American people will rally for war. It seems rather sickening.

You are nutz if you think Iran wanted Nuclear Reactors for Energy or Industrial purposes. If that were true then Iran would not currently have thousands upon thousands of CENTRIFUGES...and archaic way to enrich Uranium to weapons grade.
As far as Iran using depleted Uranium Munitions....they have neither the necessary amount of Depleted Uranium nor do they have any delivery system that would be of any real use or effect.
Iran wants a Nuclear Bomb....pure and simple. There is no other reason for that many centrifuges. Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Simple Questions Sometimes Don't have Simple Answers . Why do we Allow North Korea, Pakistan, India, China, and Israel to have them also ? Every One of the Forementioned Countries could at Any Given Time use those Weapons on another Nation without Our Consent, so what makes Iran Any Different ?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I've already answered this question and do not feel like repeating myself, the answer is in the thread if you want to look for it.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Is there any evidence to suggest Iran is going to use the material for anything other than power generation?

Instead of attacking all these Middles Eastern countries for trying to keep up with the west, why isn't anyone complaining and sanctioning the one country which HAS tested a nuclear weapon on a civilian population?

The world would be a better place without nuclear full stop, but it's unfair for one country to critisise another for something that country has already done itself!

Should Iran be allowed to have the bomb? Yes
Should Iran have the bomb? No
Should we go to war with another country who isn't harming anyone just because they won't follow our rules? Absolutely not!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by PaxVeritas

I'd give you a thousand stars if I could. When our top military/intelligence officials say they aren't making nuclear bombs then I don't understand where all this fear comes from. As another poster said, I really hope we aren't waging war on maybe's and might's because that's ridiculous.

Either every country in the world has the right to nuclear technology or none of them do.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

The Russians sold Iran the Nuke Tech. The U.S. fought tooth ans nail to prevent the sale.
Where are you getting your facts? Split Infinity

really watch the video please

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Iran is a sovereign nation. It has the right to make a bomb, just like every other sovereign nation does.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Simple Questions Sometimes Don't have Simple Answers . Why do we Allow North Korea, Pakistan, India, China, and Israel to have them also ? Every One of the Forementioned Countries could at Any Given Time use those Weapons on another Nation without Our Consent, so what makes Iran Any Different ?

All the countries you have mentioned with the exception of IRAN have NOT SIGNED the Nuclear Non-Proliferation treaty.

Iran has signed it because they could not develop the Nuclear Tech. on their own. When a country signs the NPT...it must follow rules in exchange for recieving this tech. Iran must allow continual inspections of it's Nuclear Program and sites...it must not make Nuclear Weapons...it must make public where every Nuclear site is or is or has been or being built. It cannot sell or transfer any Nuclear Tech. Plus much more. Iran has broken just about all these rules.

The other countries mentioned have not signed this treaty and can do what they wish. The lone possible exception is when the U.S. supplied Israel tech. and Weapons grade Fuel for several Nuclear Weapons after Israel was attacked by several Arab states with the intent to destroy Israel. The U.S. Giving of the tech. also was a part of a Cold War strategy to prevent the Soviet Union from taking over the Middle Eastern Oil Fields.

As far as all the countries you mentioned...IRAN is the greatest threat to actually sell or give away Nuclear tech. to a terrorist group. Even North Korea....which has recently demonstrated it has nukes and the tests showed that they were not a complete sucess...is being delt with mostly by China because China realizes how important the economic ties to the U.S. and China are a well as the fact that that China has heavily invested in the U.S. and if the two countries ever went to war or if North Korea ever invaded the South....China KNOWS this would completely destroy the Chinese Economy....even talk about Chinese reunification with Taiwan has died down.

There is a SUPER LOW PROBABILITY of a Chinese /U.S. war and China will not sacrifice it's most important trading partner by FAR by getting involved with a most likely improbable U.S/Iran war...as China and Russia have told Iran they will not get involved. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join