It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
...Robert Bigelow has already been operating two space modules in orbit with exterior TV cameras -- why do you suppose HE would not disclose 'UFO pictures' if he had them?...

Not necessarily, Bigelow keeps secrets too. Strange cat, that one.

I do believe it's very possibly true--as someone else might have mentioned--that NASA doesn't have much of a clue as to what these things are.

I think they know there's something out there, but say; if it were plasma based, they would be left scratching their heads and would naturally decline to comment on their own ignorance.

Forget alien spaceships for a minute and riddle me this, Jim: Have you seen nothing in your career that might suggest something along the lines of "Critters?"

Plasma Physics--and string theory to a small degree--certainly expect something of the sort. ALL scientists, or let's say Science as a whole, is a series of stick-in-the-mud academics eventually having their minds blown and the almost constant disintegration of "pet" & current theories.

Hope life is treating you well.

p.s. - (might have a new lead on V. Ransone. If it pans out I'll holla.)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I don't think NASA knows anything about UFOs and they clearly aren't interested in them. According to Paul R. Hill in "Unconventional Flying Objects", NASA's official policy is that UFOs don't exist. When Jimmy Carter asked NASA to start a new program like Blue Book, NASA refused because they thought UFOs would tarnish their image.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloudyday
I don't think NASA knows anything about UFOs and they clearly aren't interested in them. According to Paul R. Hill in "Unconventional Flying Objects", NASA's official policy is that UFOs don't exist. When Jimmy Carter asked NASA to start a new program like Blue Book, NASA refused because they thought UFOs would tarnish their image.

Wasn't that book written forty years ago?

NASA is clearly interested in 'stuff' outside spaceship windows or on TV screens because of hazard potential, so they react aggressively to determining the level of potential threat, and they do it in the open with audio and video available to the whole planet. They've been intered from fifty years ago TODAY, when Glenn reported the first 'UFOs' [his famous fireflies]..

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Consider this,only the educated people in a position to have fiscal influence in our world matter in the world of disclosure,those people already have media conditioning and subversive religous conditioning,and acess to the internet,and lately in the last five years with the global spread of cellphones with internet acess,hundreds of millions already accept disclosure,but the real question is SO WHAT??

What difference will it immediatly make in the life of the average baker or candlestick maker??

Disclosure is only explosive on a personal level,it doesnt rock society at all,we are to strong for that as a species.

I have been abducted and have travelled to the moon,and been in several types of craft and had many conversations with people ,the PEOPLE who took me,a group of five different distinct races of humanoids working as a coalition.

Discloseure has happened quickly,I had no interest in the topic at all until I found the internet five or six years ago, and I am an aware abductee,I coined the term awake and aware here on ATS as an explanation of the fuge state I was in during my abduction event..

The fact is the people who made us are human and we are a part of a greater universal humanity,we have bosses,and they are human,and our governments mean nothing to them,we are expected to already know about them,we have had their existance hidden from us and when they return we will all suffer if we arent prepared to respect the humanitarian rule we were born under,our governments will let millions upon millions to die innocently while they hide underground.

There has been a battle for disclosure for thousands of years,and the end is near.

Humanitys advantage lies in our communication,we were punished and our ability to be one telepathicly was geneticly removed or rather blocked,but nature adapted us and we have used music and arts and media like movies and videos to spread the truth of humanitys history and now the internet is a conduit for all of these creative communication methods that essentially act as our old telepathic connection,we have reproduced our biggest natural hidden talent through technology,and are now useing it to advance humanity .

heres food for thought ask nasa about the black knight,and ponder this,as we all contribute trillions of pieces of data to the cyberworld daily we are in essence recording humanity ,what we all are,within all of that data is the thoughts of all of us ,every thought any human being could ever have attatched to every emotion we could ever have,so what if a sattelite in space is simply recording all of the data ,and what if they already know of the technology that can send that data via transmissions that our brains involuntarily pick up via a biological reciever,right back in to humans here on earth,a recorded history that can be played back and transmitted to humans and their brains will automaticlly recieve and begin to unscramble and decipher this data as a life experience,maybe the internet is the militarys attempt to re-upload everything back into humanitys ark that they mistakenly took out of orbit??

Disclose that.
edit on 20-2-2012 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

NASA is clearly interested in 'stuff' outside spaceship windows or on TV screens because of hazard potential, so they react aggressively to determining the level of potential threat, and they do it in the open with audio and video available to the whole planet. They've been intered from fifty years ago TODAY, when Glenn reported the first 'UFOs' [his famous fireflies]..

What you're describing is like a bus driver that swerves to avoid a flying saucer in the street and then continues his bus route. That's not showing much interest.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What you're describing is like a bus driver that swerves to avoid a flying saucer in the street and then continues his bus route. That's not showing much interest.

But is there any evidence that anybody at NASA thinks the 'stuff' is anything but what NASA -- and experienced spaceflight workers now retired -- say it is, normal dandruff and effluent from a space vehicle? I know a lot of posters here are convinced it's different and want to believe NASA secretly knows they're right, but what's the evidence?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

...Robert Bigelow has already been operating two space modules in orbit with exterior TV cameras -- why do you suppose HE would not disclose 'UFO pictures' if he had them?...

Sounds like an AD HOC excuse.

Bigelow has spent millions researching UFOs and looking for evidence.

Why would he suddenly submit to the PTB's 'secrecy curtain'?

Sounds like you're making an excuse. And a lame one, at that.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The thing about NASA is that they could have cleared the whole debate upon whether or not aliens exist by exhibiting ALL of the information they have on the subject. However, they have never publicly confirmed or denied that aliens exist which is why many Ufologists have become impatient and skeptical of their motives. If alien life exists, NASA definitely knows about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

But is there any evidence that anybody at NASA thinks the 'stuff' is anything but what NASA -- and experienced spaceflight workers now retired -- say it is, normal dandruff and effluent from a space vehicle? I know a lot of posters here are convinced it's different and want to believe NASA secretly knows they're right, but what's the evidence?

I think NASA officially thinks UFOs are nothing but unidentified man-made or natural phenomena, because that's what most scientists think. They aren't secretly researching UFOs or hiding any information. There are probably NASA employees that see UFOs, but I'm sure they just fill-out a report and send it to some agency like NORAD or file it in the miscellaneous file because they don't know what to do with it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
The thing about NASA is that they could have cleared the whole debate upon whether or not aliens exist by exhibiting ALL of the information they have on the subject. However, they have never publicly confirmed or denied that aliens exist which is why many Ufologists have become impatient and skeptical of their motives. If alien life exists, NASA definitely knows about it.

Your statements should be modified with the phrase, "..to my knowledge." NASA has made plenty of statements and responded to plenty of private inquiries regarding explanations of 'mysterious' videos and images. When the answers are not to the liking of the UFO believers making the inquiries, the answers usually get thrown away and not published.

Why not file a FOIA request with NASA for copies of all letters received and sent on NASA space imagery explanations over, say, the last ten years? Then report back here?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

//// There are probably NASA employees that see UFOs, but I'm sure they just fill-out a report and send it to some agency like NORAD or file it in the miscellaneous file because they don't know what to do with it.

You being 'sure' of something you've dreamed up to conform to your existing beliefs, is not evidence. How about FOIA'ing such materials you imagine MUST exist? Ever tried it? Has ANYBODY ever tried it, or is merely daydreaming to be accepted as an adequate basis for fervent beliefs?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
sigh...

NASA is not covering up anything, i know the idea that they are is very exciting but no matter how much you want to beleive it - it is not happening!!

there are thousands of employees at NASA, even more sub-contractors, consultants, advisors, writers etc based all over the world, and i can assure you ALL of these people are just as fascinated by the prospect of alien life as the rest of us.

if there was any hint of proof of ET at least ONE of these people would blow the wistle.

the 'evidence' of cover ups that are out there are either hoaxes, small smudges or dots picked from thousands of hours of footage and images that could be ANYTHING or astronaut comments taken out of context

love, stu

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
But, and there is a flaw in your argument, is that this is not disclosure. Even though they release this material, what is admitted doesn't say anything about alien life. The term UFO, even if used, only means that it cannot be identified. Now if these transmissions said "We have an alien spacecraft on our 6", then that would be disclosure in the sense you mention.
edit on 2/20/12 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
But, and there is a flaw in your argument, is that this is not disclosure. Even though they release this material, what is admitted doesn't say anything about alien life. The term UFO, even if used, only means that it cannot be identified. Now if these transmissions said "We have an alien spacecraft on our 6", then that would be disclosure in the sense you mention.
edit on 2/20/12 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

I agree...mostly. Lol. But if a highly trained pilot-astronaut has identified a bogey that he or she can't explain...and it's not space junk or debris.....
And in one of the transmissions one astronaut clearly states, "Alien Space Craft."

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
I have always been puzzled on what exactly would change should 'disclosure' occur. It's not like there are alien crafts bombing important installations around the globe, it's not like if these lights in the sky are finally identified as alien spacecraft that suddenly my life would change. I just don't get me being accused of denial because I'm scared of some yet unproven 'truth'. I just don't see what would change, they certainly wouldn't paint my house!

I'm not understanding what infrastructure in society would break down because so far these lights in the sky haven't done anything to change any tea in China. I don't see any sudden jumps in technology due to any accused back engineering, I don't see anything that would be different except for a bunch of UFO fanatics trying to invite landings, or their own abductions, or any idea that communication with an unknown life form could even be possible.

For me personally, it's the question that is important. I WANT TO KNOW. That's it. Nothing to it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
Actually, I believe the astronaut says, "Alien Space Craft." Search youtube for secret NASA transmission. It should be easy to find.

Actually, while I don't doubt you believe this nonsense, why does it make it credible for anyone ELSE to believe it? Who originated this story? You can't just say, 'It's out there on the Internet, so it's true."

Profound rebuttal...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Sounds like an AD HOC excuse.

Bigelow has spent millions researching UFOs and looking for evidence.

Why would he suddenly submit to the PTB's 'secrecy curtain'?

Sounds like you're making an excuse. And a lame one, at that.

I reckon I've hurt your feelings in the past few months by pointing out your increasing incoherency. And you infer-- apparently without thinking--my "ad hockness"very quickly there, gunslinger. I didn't accuse Bigelow of siding with TPTB, I just said he's a very secretive person himself.

Jacques Vallee states non-disclosure contracts with Bigelow as a reason for not talking about certain subjects.

Skinwalker for instance. Not that I accept the Skinwalker stories as having much cred at this point, but I'm sure any non-disclosure contract in regards the ranch wouldn't have anything to do with proprietary tech.

But, I admit I'm guessing to a certain degree. There could be other reasons. I still don't trust the cat...and you seem to be of the same litter

You never answered the question, not that you're obliged, in regards plasma physics, string theory, and plasma-type critters.

Anyway, kind regards and I have two words for ya: Ginkgo Biloba.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Nice Thought...

They cannot disclose Anything....to do so would be admitting to 60 years of lies Not going to happen..

Sad but true...Besides if they do it will be called a Falso Flag

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Hmmm... I"ve been pondering the thoughts in the thread for a few, and I have a thought.

I believe from information gleened from hundreds of polls taken by the government, media and other private companies over the past few years, and listening to everyone within earshot, that if President Obama were to go on TV tonight and tell the nation, and the world that information regarding the truth about flying saucers and alien visitation had been withheld and in fact the earth had experienced visitation from other planets of dimensions that the majority of the American people would smirk, yawn and say something to the effect , "duh".
There was time in this country, maybe even up thru Ronnie Reagan's tenure as President that most the general population blindly believed and trusted the government.
I personally have not held that belief for many years now and I think few do today.
There has been so much written the past 25 years regarding the government and our military researching and hiring think tanks to determine the outcome of dozens of topics, including UFOs and aliens.
It has been released in original documents and a few tapes as I recall that the government and the military believed they knew what was best for the poor dumb citizen.
They also openly stated they believed if alien life were to be proven, the reglious and many others couldn't handle it and would go scurrying about in the streets like rats fleeing from a flood.
I don't believe this is true now, at least the part about the people scurrying around in the streets.
I do however believe most in the government still think the general population has the mental capabilities of a seven year old and that they can treat us like mushrooms and keep us in the dark and feed us crap.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
But if a highly trained pilot-astronaut has identified a bogey that he or she can't explain...and it's not space junk or debris.....
And in one of the transmissions one astronaut clearly states, "Alien Space Craft."

And this audio recording came from, uh, exactly where? In an unmarked envelope in your mail box, or via email? Shouldn't a claim as extraordinary as this be verifiable, more than just -- "I read it on the Internet" ???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join