It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Disclosure

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mactheaxe
my question is, why are we worried about it? were all freethinking individuals who can make up our own dang minds. why do we need the govt or nasa to finally say, yep, theyre here? basically, we have deemed the govt to be corrupt and nasa, being in affiliation, to be also. so, my logical thinking would be to not equate them into my philosophical, spiritual, and otherworldly beliefs. i dont trust em, so i dont need to count em into my opinion on the matter. there has been too much evidence throughout our history, and in some theories, (or as evidence is starting to suggest beyond our known history) to have had and will continue to have contact. so it is of my OWN opinion that we do get contacted, we are being viewed whether its malevolent or benevolent, by offworld beings. i believe there is too much hype throughout history about 2012 and i am seriously of the opinion that those two are interconnected very intimately. so, with my own opinion and analysis on the matter, theyre real. i dont need these two hokey official govt entities to validate my claim with a high official stamp of approval.

Could not have said it better mate. Seriously why are people waiting for some disclosure project? You have military personnel worldwide saying that they have seen and been in contact with them. Case after case, all throughout history. If people dont see it and dont accept it as evidence because its not "OFFICIAL" than that is their choice, there is nothing wrong with it. Plus we could all be wrong or all be right, to each their own right?

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I like you

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaone

Originally posted by mactheaxe
my question is, why are we worried about it? were all freethinking individuals who can make up our own dang minds. why do we need the govt or nasa to finally say, yep, theyre here? basically, we have deemed the govt to be corrupt and nasa, being in affiliation, to be also. so, my logical thinking would be to not equate them into my philosophical, spiritual, and otherworldly beliefs. i dont trust em, so i dont need to count em into my opinion on the matter. there has been too much evidence throughout our history, and in some theories, (or as evidence is starting to suggest beyond our known history) to have had and will continue to have contact. so it is of my OWN opinion that we do get contacted, we are being viewed whether its malevolent or benevolent, by offworld beings. i believe there is too much hype throughout history about 2012 and i am seriously of the opinion that those two are interconnected very intimately. so, with my own opinion and analysis on the matter, theyre real. i dont need these two hokey official govt entities to validate my claim with a high official stamp of approval.

Could not have said it better mate. Seriously why are people waiting for some disclosure project? You have military personnel worldwide saying that they have seen and been in contact with them. Case after case, all throughout history. If people dont see it and dont accept it as evidence because its not "OFFICIAL" than that is their choice, there is nothing wrong with it. Plus we could all be wrong or all be right, to each their own right?

You have hit the proverbial nail on the head there buddy, to each their own, good motto to live by, i hate people that try to ram their belief's down other peoples throats, and then not listen to the "throatee's" beliefs..
PEACE!!

edit on 25-2-2012 by DARREN1976 because: dunno..

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wreply to post by Kaone

Well for ufologists, there is a school of thought that believes that the government has access to alternatives forms of energy, energies that are cleaner and cheaper to produce. These forms of energy have been called zero-point energy or "Free Energy." Keeping these alternative forms of energy from the public maintains our reliance and dependence on fossil fuels and oil. The ins & outs of why this is a bad thing are obvious.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

That could be possible.
I just believe that we the human-race, we created this reality and we do it everyday. We spread the fear, the paranoia and all the negativity that goes around daily. I do believe that there was influence outside our natural progress of life. We spend millions of our resources killing each other and chasing stars that make no difference to us. Yet there are people suffering world-wide, while our technology advanced our social system collapsed and we are the only ones to blame, we can also fix it tho. Just we wait for the "Governments" to do it for us.

Yeah the government might be hiding free-energy techology, but we let them, its that simple. They are also citizens, they no more special than everybody else on the planet they just have a different career choice.

I love talking about UFO's and visit this site daily, its just sad that we wait. That's all we do, we wait for "something big" to happen. Not realising that its happening everyday in our life.

posted on Feb, 26 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

A lot of people criticize NASA for lying to the public about UFOs. That NASA has "doctored up" photos to conceal the truth. That they've used crappy photoshop software to cover up the truth in pictures. But do we really expect any less?

To what extent can we say this is definitively true? I was recently reading a paper titled 'Automatic Seamless Stitching Method for CCD Images of Chan'E-1 Lunar Mission'. Isn't it just as possible that what people are seeing in the images are the stitching putting two separate photos together?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Well, I must say....after reviewing the case and taking into account some of the info you provided with your analysis..you got me on the fence about this one. Not saying I'm sure this is ice...just that after more review...it is plausible...

Thanks for the info Jim...it still doesn't get me over the fence concerning the entire UFO phenomenon

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... "NASA Scientist Fired - Promises Disclosure"
NASA - Disclosure , NASA Secrets Revealed - Donna Hare (Disclosure Project Witness)
NASA secrets, Part 1 , Part 2

Lunar surface, Neil Armstrong >>God, what is that out there?... What the h... is that???... But this is unbelievable!... , Mission control center: >>What's there?

NASA: >>Whats there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...>These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, Lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!>What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?>It was incredible, of course we had always known there was a possibility, the fact is, we were warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any question then of a space station or a moon cityHow do you mean "warned off"?>I can't go into details, except to say that their ships were far superior to ours both in size and technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing! No, there is no question of a space stationBut NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?>Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a quick scoop and back again

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sleepingdeath
I like you

Who do you like 'Sleepingdeath' ? Do you like this thread? Does this thread taste good? It's a good thread, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

Here we go again. No-one has ever identified the scientist who allegedly told this story. No-one has identified the "NASA seminar" it allegedly took place at, and the dialogue imputed to Armstrong does not sound like Armstrong. It is a false story that has been circulated on the internet so much it cannot even be traced back to its originator.

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Here we go again. No-one has ever identified the scientist who allegedly told this story. No-one has identified the "NASA seminar" it allegedly took place at, and the dialogue imputed to Armstrong does not sound like Armstrong. It is a false story that has been circulated on the internet so much it cannot even be traced back to its originator.

Here we go again. You don't know if it's Armstrong's voice or not
And no, it's not a false story, many others who have "insider knowledge" also confirm that the astronauts witnessed the huge UFOs on the Moon, including former NASA employee Donna Hare.
And i previously also mentioned that the Russians also confirm that the astronauts witnessed the UFOs on the Moon.
You don't seem to know what's going on, don't you think you're wasting your time with bs?
edit on 27-2-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join