It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Ok, so I got thinking about NASA's position on the UFO subject. I also was thinking about what former astronauts have said about UFOs, like Dr. Mitchell and Gordon Cooper. I searched you tube up and down for all those secret NASA transmissions about UFOs in space. When listening to those transmissions, in the context that they are, it is simply amazing disclosure of UFOs and extraterrestrials! There it is! Right there!

A lot of people criticize NASA for lying to the public about UFOs. That NASA has "doctored up" photos to conceal the truth. That they've used crappy photoshop software to cover up the truth in pictures. But do we really expect any less? We know how close they are to the federal government so it is difficult to trust them. We know they answer to a higher authority. They have no choice. They are backed up against a wall. I think we've beat them up unnecessarily.

Somehow we have these videos of astronauts in space videotaping UFOs and other unexplained experiences. It was NASA that released the videos or photos. We have all heard transmissions from the Gemini, Apollo, and STS missions discussing bogeys, or objects, the words "tagging along," and even Alien Space Craft & UFO!. Well it was because NASA released them. Everytime they release a transmission like that they admit DISCLOSURE...everytime they "doctor up a crappy photo" they admit DISCLOSURE! Don't you think its their way of admitting the truth? I know I'm going to get flamed for this post.

I don't think the Tether Incident has been completely debunked and I'm not sure about the formation over Africa.

We know they can't come out and say, "Yep, UFOs are extraterrestrial." But if we really pay attention and look and listen, its right there for us...right in the open!

Flame Away! LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

You are more correct than you know.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EmceeTrick

There it is, right? Right there for all of us to see!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I think disclosure is inevitable, but they have been drip feeding ideology and evidence through media and their own research and discovery.

I mean even without looking to NASA, you have millions of people around the world that have seen ufos. You have religion and antiquity telling you about how beings came down to earth, share technology and knowledge, created life, told us of WHERE in the galaxy they came from, how much more evidence is needed? You have us, we are intelligent life forms, there is more and more evidence suggesting life in our universe is ABUNDANT. Considering the size of universe... how stubborn is it to say we are the greatest and most intelligent beings to have ever been created within it, i mean seriously, it's 2012.

I would feel great, great burning shame if we were the most intelligent physical beings occupying this existence.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

I agree 100%. Given how immense the universe is, I feel incredibly alone when I think we might be the only life in the universe. I feel like its such a waste of space lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

The other possibility is NASA and the Government know they are viewed as untrustworthy and any UFO / ET disclosure would possibly lead to complete and total collapse of the government for keeping the secret for so long.

Scaling back NASA while encouraging civilian / private space flight might be the disclosure as well. They won't be able to keep the secret when its seen by civilian / private individuals. A verified sighting by civilians would be an easy way for the government to step in and investigate the encounter and announce it is what the people claimed.

Then they can begin "disclosure" via civilians, who might respond more favorably coming from civilians rather than government. Start releasing secret info and claim they are new reports and go from there. It would also show the civilians came into contact and the UFO / ET were peaceful and not aggressive at all.

Government "finally" announces they have been contacted by the aliens the civilians came across and off we go...

Originally posted by Cosmic911
I agree 100%. Given how immense the universe is, I feel incredibly alone when I think we might be the only life in the universe. I feel like its such a waste of space lol.

It could be worse.. We could be living in a galactic sci fi version of the Truman show, where humans are the sci fi part.
edit on 20-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Pfft. Yea right. Let's not start praising NASA like some kind of Orwellian double-think. Cover-up is Disclosure... righhhhht.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Sometimes I think disclosure has already occurred, and people just can't accept it. You have Nasa video of astronauts talking about extraterrestrial spacecraft following the shuttle. It's right there, and people still say they're waiting for disclosure. I mean, what more do you need? They say it: "extraterrestrial spacecraft" on the Nasa video! Maybe you need like an official declaration, with the President getting up and saying, yes, they're out there... but I have a feeling they know about as much as we do, for the most part, and are afraid of panicking the general public. Are they reverse engineering some stuff? I've heard some plausible sources saying yes, but they aren't going to admit that. That's a national security issue. Plus, I'm sure it's kind of like cavemen trying to reverse engineer a microwave oven. I'm sure there are various levels of knowledge in the government and military, and people form their opinions from what they know and can accept. But disclosure occurred to me when I watched Nasa videos and heard them discussing extraterrestrial spacecraft. What is it going to take for disclosure to happen for you?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

The other possibility is NASA and the Government know they are viewed as untrustworthy and any UFO / ET disclosure would possibly lead to complete and total collapse of the government for keeping the secret for so long.

The general populace would def be ticked off for being lied to for so long. More along that vein, if its true what people think about "free energy," we'd certainly have reason to be pissed. That we could have been moving away from fossil fuels and dependence on oil....more ticked off for that, than the actual lie itself.

At this point the whole U.S. government could collapse and it might be an improvement! lol

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The Government are the ALIENS!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rodredux

I think you're right...disclosure is happening at many different levels. The type of disclosure that people want or need, like from a government agency is just Not going to happen.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Scaling back NASA while encouraging civilian / private space flight might be the disclosure as well. They won't be able to keep the secret when its seen by civilian / private individuals. A verified sighting by civilians would be an easy way for the government to step in and investigate the encounter and announce it is what the people claimed.

True. And while the privateers go up and take happy snaps of the worrisome discs, NASA will burn all the evidence they have to cover the lie, or at least digitise the info and seal it up for the uber-rich.

I only hope that the high security soldier who is told to seal the evidence in a concrete box has a little thumb-drive with him and sneaks a steal. Just like in a Hollywood movie. :]

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by rodredux They say it: "extraterrestrial spacecraft" on the Nasa video!

What video do they say this?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The one fear of privatizing the space business is that the truth could possibly be buried deeper. I've said this before about the contrast between government agencies and private defense contractors. Contractors are not subject to Freedom of Information Act Requests (FOIA) like governmental agencies are. They can keep these secrets buried deep. I truly believe that any proof or evidence has been taken out of the government's hands and rests in the "black vaults" of companies such as Lockheed, Raytheon, Batelle, etc. Think about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

Actually, I believe the astronaut says, "Alien Space Craft." Search youtube for secret NASA transmission. It should be easy to find.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
That is right. I don't see a reason to slam NASA alone. I think people in NASA are a bunch of good guys who just do their job or do what they are told to. Letting something serious out is a violation and it will rob their future so badly. The same goes with SETI.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by EmceeTrick
The Government are the ALIENS!

Gosh! Wouldn't that be crazy!!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
The irony is that if NASA announced that they had made contact with extra-terrestrials, UFO believers will not believe them because they will be totally unlike anything the believers are expecting. They will not be big eyed Grays, beautiful Nordics or highly spiritual Light Beings from the Pleiades. Once again, NASA will be accused of hiding something.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by rodredux

People need acceptance globally and should get to know the aliens and ride with them in space crafts. Unless this happens there is no true disclosure.

What will happen 'after' disclosure?

edit on 20-2-2012 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I thought this to be an interesting quote found here:
Grant, Andrew. "How to Survive the End of the Universe" Discover December 2011: 36.

“From what we know, Mars did have life and oceans and a thick atmosphere,” says NASA planetary scientist Christopher McKay. “And we could bring that back.” McKay is a leading scientist in the study of transforming Mars into an Earth-like world through a process called terraforming.

edit on 2/20/2012 by iforget because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join