It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls choice for Vice president revealed?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

I don't think Oboma, or Bush caused our problems. These problems go back a long long way. They both might be great guys at heart, but the problem is they, along with just about all the other politicians on both sides are bought and paid for, and only do what they're told to do.

I totally disagree with Obama's agenda, but I don't really believe that in his heart he really wants to bomb the asses off every country in the middle East like he's doing now. He's just doing what he's told to do. Bush did the same, and there's very little difference between either one of them. One side buys votes with welfare to the poor, and the other side buys votes with welfare to the rich. Neither side helps me any, and both are destroying America.

At least with Ron Paul I get the feeling he will do what he thinks is right, and can't be bought. Still it's probably too late, and that's why I say arguing about things like the UN is a waste of time. We got a lot bigger fish to fry, like what we're going to do after the America's collapse.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

No matter how hard you wish to the election fairy, Ron Paul is not going to take that mantle from Obama.

The only people that will ever be President are those who have been vetted by TPTB. Bet on either Obama or Romney and bet on the incumbent this time. TPTB have had the gears spinning to ensure that the people don't get what they want.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I agree...the questioner was invisible and Ron's "the name..." uttering could have been edited from any sentence spoken that or any other day. Would'nt be a bad idea though!

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc
[SNIP]

Then perhaps we should take what we want through force.

Scary thought...but sometimes...people in power only realize they have power through proxy of the people.
People with guns willing to die for a cause hold true power.

Just my .02
edit on 23-2-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed quote

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrnotobc

I'd like to know what this is all about. I can't remember what I posted now. Does anyone remember?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by lokdog

No matter how hard you wish to the election fairy, Ron Paul is not going to take that mantle from Obama.

The only people that will ever be President are those who have been vetted by TPTB. Bet on either Obama or Romney and bet on the incumbent this time. TPTB have had the gears spinning to ensure that the people don't get what they want.

I really hate the thought that you are correct.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Here is my thread talking about Romney being Pauls VP www.abovetopsecret.com... and how that could be beneficial to both guys. Or at least for Romney. Him being Pauls VP would set him up nicely later down the road, could keep Pauls votes for being on his ticket and possibly try running again in 2016/2020. Could also spell a longer term in the White House that way for Romney and TPTB would have their poster boy back-up already in place.

Not to mention could help Paul pull Mittens supporters too for the win over big O

In fact if the GOP were wise, this is what they would be pushing. Its obvious the Paul supporters arent going to go away, and this would pacify them as well as set Mitt up for some serious game later on, he isnt that old and can bide his time until Paul really is too old to be effective.

I think the Paul supporters would be disappointed in this outcome, but not enough to not vote for the guy. Win-win in my book. Gives us who we want and we made a compromise for the GOP party. Hmmmm maybe truth to this after all.

I remember seeing a YT video where one of Pauls campaign guys was talking about its almost guaranteed that Paul would be on the ticket somewhere. Looking more and more like a plausible outcome, and I think if hes anywhere on the ticket you will see him garner alot of votes.

edit on 23-2-2012 by phishfriar47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishfriar47
Here is my thread talking about Romney being Pauls VP www.abovetopsecret.com... and how that could be beneficial to both guys. Or at least for Romney. Him being Pauls VP would set him up nicely later down the road, could keep Pauls votes for being on his ticket and possibly try running again in 2016/2020. Could also spell a longer term in the White House that way for Romney and TPTB would have their poster boy back-up already in place.

Not to mention could help Paul pull Mittens supporters too for the win over big O

After last nights debate this seems more likely than ever. Even Santorum's people implied this possibilty. I think the republican ptb are starting to see the hand writing on the wall.

Even if Romney ends up with more delegates than Paul he'll still have to be the vp. It's the only realistic way for a republican in the white house.

Without Ron Paul, Romney can't win. Ron Paul on his own as third party would beat Romney, whether he beats Oboma or not. If the republicans want to win, they have to have Ron Paul.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Right this instant, I'm listening to Alex Jones. Theres commercials now, but he's going to speak about Romney-Paul teamup.
I kept feeling more and more and increasingly more (but albeit too gradually) that Paul is one of the Illumined. Bits and pieces of intelligence as-it-were, which should be red flags for everyone.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
How about the rumors that Ron Paul's son will be Romney's VP choice?
It doesnt look like Mitt will pick Santorum (altho Christie was my #1 pick).

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishfriar47

In fact if the GOP were wise, this is what they would be pushing. Its obvious the Paul supporters arent going to go away, and this would pacify them as well as set Mitt up for some serious game later on, he isnt that old and can bide his time until Paul really is too old to be effective.

I think the Paul supporters would be disappointed in this outcome, but not enough to not vote for the guy. Win-win in my book. Gives us who we want and we made a compromise for the GOP party. Hmmmm maybe truth to this after all.

Yeah, I'd be a little dissapointed, but I coulld live with it. Romney after seeing how much success Ron Pauls policys have would continue them as president because he has no real strong beliefs of his own, and just blows in the wind to get votes.

Paul/Romney 2012 there's no way they lose.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
How about the rumors that Ron Paul's son will be Romney's VP choice?
It doesnt look like Mitt will pick Santorum (altho Christie was my #1 pick).

I don't think so. Rand supports his father. He'd say thanks but no thanks.

Santorum is dropping like a rock after last night.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I kept feeling more and more and increasingly more (but albeit too gradually) that Paul is one of the Illumined. Bits and pieces of intelligence as-it-were, which should be red flags for everyone.

How so? I'm not getting that sense at all.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I could see some serious momentum build if they chose to team up and be on the ticket together, but realistically i feel like it would need to be Paul/Romney for the best possible outcome, and not the other way around. Again for all parties this would be ideal and would kinda play to Romney's favor if it turns out right. I mean 16 years in the White House has got to be enticing if that spotlight is what youre after

ETA: I could also see this panning out well for Rand too. Ron/Mitt 8 years, Mitt/Rand 8 years, Rand/etc 8years. Especially if these ideals really take ahold and start to show positive moves for our country. Although Im not that deep into the Paul bandwagon to even be hoping for such an outcome. I am just concerned about Ron and this election right now.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by phishfriar47

I like the way you think.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I see where this is coming from. Alex Jones has a story where he's suggesting Paul might be considering a Romney/Paul ticket.

Alex Jones is wrong this time. Ron Paul has all the power, not Romney. Romney will be the vp, not Paul.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have discussed this topic with many supporters of Ron Paul and conservatives who prefer other candidates. Most say they would vote for the Judge before they'd vote for any current GOP candidate.

Let's hope the Judge runs someday if Ron does not win this go around.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

To be fair, if the MSM acknowledges that Paul is second in delegates (which I believe that they did?), then maybe I'M wrong after all. That's fine with me.

Regardless, we need meaningful change that will benefit ALL Americans, not just the Republican voters, Democrat voters or Independent voters.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

To be fair, if the MSM acknowledges that Paul is second in delegates (which I believe that they did?), then maybe I'M wrong after all. That's fine with me.

Regardless, we need meaningful change that will benefit ALL Americans, not just the Republican voters, Democrat voters or Independent voters.

When talking about combining republican voters, democrat voters, and independant voters, only one man stands out, That's why I believe Ron Paul will be our next president.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join