It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Pauls choice for Vice president revealed?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdRock69
reply to post by andreoutlaw

What this really sounds like to me is that you're a propaganda writer for TPTB.

You suggest we abandon our current system and go back to a symbiotic relationship with nature,

Exactly what the Globalist agenda is. A One World Government that wants to manipulate our decisions by using our feelings and emotions by trying to throw in some politically correct environmental cause.

Save the whales and all that jazz, but you'll have to give up your US Constitution first.

Pure poppycock. I disagree with you way of thinking. I'll keep my screwed up Democracy over what you've offered any day.

Agenda 21, codex alimentarius,

You had better have a detailed plan and explain it thoroughly first. That is if you ever expect anyone to buy into whatever it is your selling.

Perhaps you just fell for TPTB brainwashing techniques.

You know the new one World religion "environmentalism"
edit on 20-2-2012 by ThirdRock69 because: (no reason given)

While we all worship the trees, TPTB will be cutting them down and we won't be allowed to leave our designated population zones due to environmental safety.

You misunderstood. I'm against the concept of government. I think it should be abolished. It is obviously unsustainable.

What is this constitution nonsense anyway? What does it amount to? Do you believe that everyone outside of America, with its holy constitution, is living under some type of fascism because of the lack of this document? This is apparently a common fantasy. I've traveled around a lot. There is less overt fascism in China than there is in America, and China is the most oppressive country in the world. So what does that mean? "America is the most overtly dehumanizing and oppressive country in the world outside of North Korea because the globalism and the occult"? Or maybe the constitution was always just a fantasy, and that if you look at any time in the history of the country it never meant anything more than it does right now. I mean, there isn't really any argument there. Ask the Indians. Or the blacks. Or the Japanese. Or the people of basically any country in the world that isn't America. America is a machine of dominance and control. That is what it is. All of this "but secretly it is really actually good because the constitution" is just nonsense. What do you see, with your own eyes? That "America is the greatest"? Can you honestly tell yourself that and not feel ashamed?

What do you want? To work in a factory for ten hours a day so you can go home and watch TV and maybe have a few years to relax before you die in a hospital of cancer? Is that your ultimate goal?
edit on 20-2-2012 by andreoutlaw because: dyslexia, lol

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

DITTO to all, thanks for the OP! I adore the Judge and what a strong team they would make and truly believe they can make the changes to give us back the America that we were before BO!! TEAM RON PAUL!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Realitysituation.com is my website, and I have a youtube channel:

I saw on your YT video uploader comments that you state

This is where I'm going to live. This is part one, there is probably enough for a part two, but the rest of the parts never got filmed, because the # got too real to involve something like that. I didn't even take any notes.
This is where I am going to live. There will be a lot more to come.

This is where the videoing stopped. Things were way to real to be carrying that thing around. I am writing all that out now. This is where I am going to live, so I am sure I will be able to do some more filming once I'm settled in. Though we have no idea who is going to edit and post that, or where.

Are you still living in the Philippines?

If you are still living there, why are you trying to interfere in American politics?

Why would suggest Americans abandon their current political system?

Dude, to put it bluntly ...you've been brainwashed or more likely are just too young and inexperienced to really know what you're talking about. I really suggest you look into the Globalist agendas. It might be eye opening. Perhaps even awakening
I can agree with some of what you're saying. But there is no way the rest of the ideas you expressed are going to fly in this country. It might sound good to your underage Philippine girlfriend or the "tranny" guide on bat poop island. But from here it sounds like you been hanging with too many foreign radicals and choking on too much pot.

I don't know much about Filipino culture.

Here's an excerpt from

www.urbandictionary.com...

1. filipino 25182 up, 3646 down 1. A race that is asian by geography, but has little in common with other asian nations. A hard working, industrious, and very strong family oriented people, but notoriously useless at organizing anything beyond chaos as a nation of people.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

You misunderstood. I'm against the concept of government. I think it should be abolished. It is obviously unsustainable.

I didn't misunderstand you.

I could clearly see (in my mind) the "Anarchist" flags waving while read your posts.

Sorry brother, but that is not the way. You're only making the current Government stronger by giving up your voice. If you want a system that works. You have to work within the system.

Abandoning all systems will only lead to chaos and violent clashes for power. Anarchy

That "America is the greatest"? Can you honestly tell yourself that and not feel ashamed?

Tell me why I should be ashamed? I absolutely can feel proud of my country and it's people, even if I don't fully agree with all of the actions of my government.

What do you want? To work in a factory for ten hours a day so you can go home and watch TV and maybe have a few years to relax before you die in a hospital of cancer? Is that your ultimate goal?

What's your ultimate goal? If you're poor or middle class life isn't that different no matter where you are. I too have traveled and experienced different cultures. You have a long road ahead of you if you're planning on abandoning your own culture for some imaginary one you've created in your head

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Realitysituation.com is my website, and I have a youtube channel:

I saw on your YT video uploader comments that you state

This is where I'm going to live. This is part one, there is probably enough for a part two, but the rest of the parts never got filmed, because the # got too real to involve something like that. I didn't even take any notes.
This is where I am going to live. There will be a lot more to come.

This is where the videoing stopped. Things were way to real to be carrying that thing around. I am writing all that out now. This is where I am going to live, so I am sure I will be able to do some more filming once I'm settled in. Though we have no idea who is going to edit and post that, or where.

Are you still living in the Philippines?

If you are still living there, why are you trying to interfere in American politics?

Why would suggest Americans abandon their current political system?

Dude, to put it bluntly ...you've been brainwashed or more likely are just too young and inexperienced to really know what you're talking about. I really suggest you look into the Globalist agendas. It might be eye opening. Perhaps even awakening
I can agree with some of what you're saying. But there is no way the rest of the ideas you expressed are going to fly in this country. It might sound good to your underage Philippine girlfriend or the "tranny" guide on bat poop island. But from here it sounds like you been hanging with too many foreign radicals and choking on too much pot.

I don't know much about Filipino culture.

Here's an excerpt from

www.urbandictionary.com...

1. filipino 25182 up, 3646 down 1. A race that is asian by geography, but has little in common with other asian nations. A hard working, industrious, and very strong family oriented people, but notoriously useless at organizing anything beyond chaos as a nation of people.

Heh. Nice post. Thanks for checking out the videos! Still trying to work that stuff out. Don't really know much about editing or all that. Probably better to read the site, until I get some actual content on my youtube, but I wanted to demonstrate I'm not a secret agent.

Yeah, I'm still here. And I haven't had any contact with Filipino "radicals", other than tribal people, who basically don't understand a lot of this stuff but just feel that all of this business with machines and soldiers and governments and roads is ridiculous and offensive to human beings. That is of course the opinion that any primitive person would have upon first contact with this system, and it only goes away because children are progressively indoctrinated, traditionally by religion, now by UNESCO.

The American empire obviously effects the whole world. What I am trying to do is get everyone to look at the situation objectively, and babbling on about Ron Paul simply because "it is the only chance" isn't helpful. In order to find a real solution, we are going to have to reevaluate on a much more fundamental level.

What I see in the Ron Paul movement is a lot of people with good intentions but no direction. The goals are not ever clearly stated, it is all obviously impossible anyway, and the end results, if any of this did happen, would not follow as positive in any way. It strikes me as a lot of feel-good Hollywood type material. Not very helpful on any level.

As such, I am attempting to share some of my views with Ron Paul supporters, as they are not all hardcore "constitution believers", a lot of them simply looking for anywhere they can to help out with what they see as the collapse of society, and as such, they jump on the system's own tailor-made solution, which is to run around in circles in the world of politics under the premise that "it is somehow different this time than it always has been in history - for no reason!"

So that's why I'm "wasting my time". I think human beings have a right to choose their own future, and I think the false solutions offered by the system inhibit their ability to do so.

I'm an idealist.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I didn't misunderstand you.

I could clearly see (in my mind) the "Anarchist" flags waving while read your posts.

Sorry brother, but that is not the way. You're only making the current Government stronger by giving up your voice. If you want a system that works. You have to work within the system.

Abandoning all systems will only lead to chaos and violent clashes for power. Anarchy

That "America is the greatest"? Can you honestly tell yourself that and not feel ashamed?

Tell me why I should be ashamed? I absolutely can feel proud of my country and it's people, even if I don't fully agree with all of the actions of my government.

What's your ultimate goal? If you're poor or middle class life isn't that different no matter where you are. I too have traveled and experienced different cultures. You have a long road ahead of you if you're planning on abandoning your own culture for some imaginary one you've created in your head

Wait, are you saying I made up tribal societies in my head? Because I assure you, they most definitely exist. In fact, before civilization was invented in the Middle East 6,000 years ago, all societies were tribal. That is in books and everything, I assure you. Well documented.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

No, I very much appreciate the ethics and values of tribal society. I just doubt that western civilization is willing to take a 2000 year reversal of the structure of society.

You seem to hold asian culture with some high regard, based on your comments about China. So I will refer you to the I-Ching. A great book about the development of society and how attain enlightenment. If you are not familiar with the I-Ching I suggest you pick up a copy. It's the most widely published book besides the King James Bible.

Let me ask you something. If some people agree with your philosophy and revert back to tribal society. What do you think is going to happen to them?

Do you think TPTB will give up their tanks and jets? Will everyone give up their cars and cellphones and computers? Will we abandon the 30,000 + satellites currently orbiting our planet? Should we stop searching for the next ELE asteroid?

Never going to happen, I find it ironic you call you self an idealist and that we are the ones who are living in some kind of dream or fantasy.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdRock69

As far as why you should be ashamed for calling America a "great country":

-The Indians
-The Blacks
-The Civil War
-Colonialism
-Neo-colonialism
-Cultural imperialism
-Constant wars with everyone
-Justin Beiber
-etc.

The list could go on forever. A better question would be, what is there to be proud of?

A man should be proud of his family, his community, and the land he was born on. Being proud of having been born in a nation-state is nonsensical. It makes no sense. What does this institution of government have to do with you, other than that it happens to feed off of your lifeforce?

This is a corruption of the tribal cohesive mechanism. In the old times, the tribe had symbols that bonded them together as a whole. Countries exploit that natural psychological mechanism, making you think that the state represents the tribe, and thus deserves the reverence that the tribe deserved. It isn't the least bit complicated, but it seems it is very difficult to see when you are caught up in it.

But just ask yourself what part of who you are is defined by the government that rules over the land that you happen to be born on? Hopefully, there is no such part, in which case, it's time to reevaluate your priorities.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

No, I very much appreciate the ethics and values of tribal society. I just doubt that western civilization is willing to take a 2000 year reversal of the structure of society.

You seem to hold asian culture with some high regard, based on your comments about China. So I will refer you to the I-Ching. A great book about the development of society and how attain enlightenment. If you are not familiar with the I-Ching I suggest you pick up a copy. It's the most widely published book besides the King James Bible.

Let me ask you something. If some people agree with your philosophy and revert back to tribal society. What do you think is going to happen to them?

Do you think TPTB will give up their tanks and jets? Will everyone give up their cars and cellphones and computers? Will we abandon the 30,000 + satellites currently orbiting our planet? Should we stop searching for the next ELE asteroid?

Never going to happen, I find it ironic you call you self an idealist and that we are the ones who are living in some kind of dream or fantasy.

You mean the Tao te Ching. The I Ching is a book of divination. Yarrow stalks and all that. Big fan of both. I'm not a big fan of modern China. I lived there for a while though, and realized it was the destiny of the whole world to become like that, because it functions so perfectly. The UN has said as much - "model state for the world" or some such quote. It is a horrible thing, really, to realize that, but it is somewhat comforting in a way as well. It is a sort of ultimate end of this whole procession of technology, where man is absolutely subservient to the system - all men in society, not just the working class. There is a kind of poetry to it.

But anyway, I'm against all that.

The "how could my agenda possibly work" point is good. And the answer is complicated. But you have to admit there is a better chance of that than there is for electing Ron Paul to save the world by coining money backed by Rothschild gold and letting up all restraints on a free market already absolutely controlled by the multi-national corporations in an era where all business ventures require massive amounts of capital to even start up. So I would rather people put there energy in a plan that actually could work, in reality, if enough effort is put into it, rather than one that will simply suck them dry forever and ever.

What I foresee is that a disconnection from the system, if violent in no way, is not going to meet much resistance within the system. Unless people are stockpiling weapons or polluting something or running drugs, they really can't just send in death squads, at this point in history. So these types of communities can begin to be built - self-sustaining - outside of the system, and the momentum will continue to build as people realize that what it means to be a human being is something more than working so they can pay rent and watch TV.

So, beyond anything to do with the global, this with unquestionably work on the personal level. People with be freed from the spiritual bondage of the modern world. And that is really enough of a reason for me personally. I have dealt with all the problems of my youth and cleansed myself of them in the jungle. It has been soul-wrenching to be back in the town here dealing with my visa. It is just so much better up there in the mountains, with the trees and no TV. I am going to film some of it, and ride my horse down to put it on youtube every month or so, and let people see the option that exists, right now. I think a lot of people are going to decide they need to reevaluate their priorities.

I wish I had better video now, but I really don't like the mountain folk to see my camera, because they are innocent of such things. So it is going to take some time to work out how to film that secretly. But I'll get it done.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

-The Indians
-The Blacks
-The Civil War
-Colonialism
-Neo-colonialism
-Cultural imperialism
-Justin Beiber
-etc.

You may be an idealist (most people are in their youth) I am a realist and as Dr. Phil would say " Get real".

I am not personally responsible for any of the items you listed so I bear no personal shame. I am outspoken against fascism and war mongers. Corporate greed and corruption in Government. I have no reason to feel shame in those regards.

While I appreciate your sentiment I can not agree with your logic. I know that the only way to achieve a better life for myself and others is to use what God gave me, work hard and contribute to the existing society.

Revolution is of the mind. There will be no success in trying to overthrow the government by violent means or propaganda. They already have those techniques locked down solid. I still believe in Democracy and for the most part we do still have a valid democracy, at the very least on a local scale.

I know from personal experience that huge numbers of Filipino people would love to come to America. So would millions of people from China. If you truly can envision a Global tribal society, please try to explain how we are supposed to get there?

Tribal society only works on a small scale. Once you reach a certain population in any given area. Laws and rules become a necessity. Even tribal societies have their council of elders who mediate arguments between people, families and other tribes. That's still what is know as Government

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

The I Ching is a book of divination. Yarrow stalks and all that

The I-Ching is much more than just a book of divination.

That the entry level fun part of the book. Once you become more experienced with it you will begin to see the life lessons it offers. The stories of family and the how and why society is structured like it is.

I'm sure the Tao te Ching is probably easier to read and understand than the I-Ching. Although I have never read the Tao te Ching. But there is good reason and purpose for societies to have governments and laws.

Don't forget how many people there are on this planet, If we all left the city life and went up into the mountains and nature. You'd have a massive amount of poop and hungry thirsty people banging on your hut door asking to borrow a cup of sugar.

en.wikipedia.org...

Abraham (1999) states that Confucius' ten commentaries, called the Ten Wings, transformed the I Ching from a divination text into a "philosophical masterpiece". It was this form of the I Ching that inspired the post-Warring States Taoists. It has influenced Confucians and other philosophers and scientists ever since.[22] However, Helmut Wilhelm in his Change/Eight Lectures on the I Ching, cautions: "It can no longer be said with certainty whether any of the material—and if any, how much—comes from Confucius' own hand".[23]

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

-The Indians
-The Blacks
-The Civil War
-Colonialism
-Neo-colonialism
-Cultural imperialism
-Justin Beiber
-etc.

You may be an idealist (most people are in their youth) I am a realist and as Dr. Phil would say " Get real".

I am not personally responsible for any of the items you listed so I bear no personal shame. I am outspoken against fascism and war mongers. Corporate greed and corruption in Government. I have no reason to feel shame in those regards.

While I appreciate your sentiment I can not agree with your logic. I know that the only way to achieve a better life for myself and others is to use what God gave me, work hard and contribute to the existing society.

Revolution is of the mind. There will be no success in trying to overthrow the government by violent means or propaganda. They already have those techniques locked down solid. I still believe in Democracy and for the most part we do still have a valid democracy, at the very least on a local scale.

I know from personal experience that huge numbers of Filipino people would love to come to America. So would millions of people from China. If you truly can envision a Global tribal society, please try to explain how we are supposed to get there?

Tribal society only works on a small scale. Once you reach a certain population in any given area. Laws and rules become a necessity. Even tribal societies have their council of elders who mediate arguments between people, families and other tribes. That's still what is know as Government

I guess I already briefly addressed some of that in the last post. It would be cool if you wanted to follow my website. I just made a facebook account too, but I don't really know how to use it and think it is nonsensical. A friend is going to run it for me.

Filipinos want to come to America both because they have been deculturalized and made poor by imperialism; really more by America than by the Spanish, but they both did a good job screwing these people over. Most of them had their land taken from them by devious means (ie the bead for Manhattan Indian myth), and are now forced to live in neighborhoods made of trash in Manila or Cebu. They are also brainwashed by television to believe the US is actually this fantasy world. They basically believe romantic comedies are documentary films about the life of the average American.

Point being, none of this would have happened to these people if it wasn't for the west. They would still be living exactly how they were before the Spanish showed up. They were sustainable, and had an ideology of living in peace with the natural world, rather than exploiting it for material gain. It wasn't because they were too stupid to figure out how to build steam engines, it was because pre-Christian people had a drastically variant concept of what human beings were, in relationship to the earth, the universe, and the divine.

As far as tribal elders mediating disputes being a form of "government", following that we would have to also say that a mother who keeps her baby from crawling into a fire is also a government, as that is technically a form of "governing". But the idea is that there are no conflicting interests, and nothing to be gained, other than the well being of the tribe. It is in no way comparable to the concept of the state (which is what we are talking about when we say "the government", generally).

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
that video by the judge begs a question

"why does paul run as a republican?"

to me, he IS very much just like the others. he is a libertarian running as a republican, and he loses respect from me because of it

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I think we can agree on many things philosophically. However, we might part ways in ideology and the fundamentals of what creates a well structured, progressive society based in the World we live in today.

We can not go back and change the past. We can only move forward. That being said I do not deny that western civilization committed many wrongs in the past and a lot is still occurring today. I don't think that going on an extended "walkabout" is going to so;ve the problems that society is facing today.

We need people, such as yourself, to stay engage and involved and to speak out about their opinions. But not cast blame or guilt or ridicule upon the past. Most people can see those obvious points and reminding them of ours or theirs ancestors past mistakes does nothing but create more division and obstacles to overcome.

We must be about real solutions. But those real solutions must also be realistic. A tribal society is only realistic if you are secluded and separated from the rest of the World. Which is nearly impossible these days. The ideas of a "new Bohemia" might sound good but absolutely unrealistic in function or attainability.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

"why does paul run as a republican?"

This is my take on it from an earlier post I made in this thread

I think we all can agree that Ron Paul probably won't win the Republican nomination. I think his strategy right now is to gain more recognition and support for his campaign by using the republican platform. He will then probably decide to run as an Independent candidate.

That seems more likely to me. I also see that the time is right for an Independent candidate to step forward and go against the current two party system. I think the political atmosphere is finally ripe for the possibility of an Independent actually being able to win an election.

There really is no other way for his to gain any media attention or participate in open political debates without him using the Republican platform at the moment.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I think we can agree on many things philosophically. However, we might part ways in ideology and the fundamentals of what creates a well structured, progressive society based in the World we live in today.

We can not go back and change the past. We can only move forward. That being said I do not deny that western civilization committed many wrongs in the past and a lot is still occurring today. I don't think that going on an extended "walkabout" is going to so;ve the problems that society is facing today.

We need people, such as yourself, to stay engage and involved and to speak out about their opinions. But not cast blame or guilt or ridicule upon the past. Most people can see those obvious points and reminding them of ours or theirs ancestors past mistakes does nothing but create more division and obstacles to overcome.

We must be about real solutions. But those real solutions must also be realistic. A tribal society is only realistic if you are secluded and separated from the rest of the World. Which is nearly impossible these days. The ideas of a "new Bohemia" might sound good but absolutely unrealistic in function or attainability.

Well, I have thought a lot about this, and I can make it work where I am. I am going to take this village, and use permaculture to make it totally self sustaining, then post it on the internet. It is going to matter to a lot of people who are sick of dealing with this nonsense.

I understand your hesitancy. But subscribe to my youtubes. It should at the very least be interesting.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I understand your hesitancy. But subscribe to my youtubes. It should at the very least be interesting.

I hope this isn't too far off topic in regards to this thread. If so I apologize. I do think it's relevant to the conversation we're having though.

I was watching part 2 of your trip on bat poop island. I did find it interesting. I also found some of the comments you made to the guide to be interesting as well.

If you're going to helping these small villages I would like to offer just a wee bit of constructive criticism. First, I don't think you showed the people in the video much respect while filming them. You made a few rude comments, I would like to point out to you.

You were at a bat sanctuary. The sign in the front was something to the gist of "come see the bats and their plight". Then you joked about it being an former satanic occult sacrificial site and you thought the bat cave should be fire bombed.

Really? I presume those were all just jokes but I'm not sure how the natives would appreciate that kind of humor.
The second rude remark was made to the guide. She was answering your question about the bat colony expanding and you equated the bats to Filipinos. Something like "just like Filipinos". You obviously offended your guide and I think you realized that right away by apologizing saying you cut them off and to continue with what they were trying to explain to you.

The last bit was your need to comment about the guide being a "tranny". Probably inappropriate if you want to gain the respect of the people you claim you want to help.

I wish you good luck and much success in your current project. It sounds like a very good idea. You're a intelligent and giving individual. Maybe a little rough around the edges but in time I think you will find the correct manner in which to get you message across.

With all the good work you're doing I find it strange that you are also preaching a conflicting message in your political philosophy.

Just remember, It's not about how many bugs you squash, it's about how many seeds you sow.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bl4ke360

Oh lighten up for once!

You RP supporters are no fun. Where are your witty comebacks?

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You still haven't answered my question.
No surprising just a shame.

See, when you accuse or incinuate that someone says something, you then have an obligation
to provide proof of said accusations. What happened here is that you were called out on your ignorance and instead of facing up to it and acknowledging your mistake you ran and hid, probably hoping that it would just be forgotten about.

So, care to show me where I said YOU were paid????

I am still waiting.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Thanks for your post. Your agenda is now more than abundantly clear.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join