It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Seismic Event...

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ausconspiracies
done i capped it, i capped all of them though, do you just want anchorage??

All is just as good. I just want that massive anomoly at Anchorage capped in case it mysteriously gets "changed" in the next few days.
Thank you very much.

-B.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Banshee...good to see your head pop up now and then..

I think I have part of the answer. It was a radio burst from the sun. They happen with some frequency but this one is a "type II frequency burst". Whatever that is. Most radio bursts seem to emanate from the 245 mhz range and this one was in the 47-129 mhz range. If you look at the file, the same thing happened on 8/28. If the haarp mag was working right, I'd try that date, but its not looking up any archives for me..anyone else notice this? Try and run 20030828 and see if it pulls the right graph.

Radio Burst - Second Entry
sec.noaa.gov...

I'm also curious as to what event knocked out GOES Xray or if its just a malfunction.

For the time being, the GOES Solar X-ray Imager is not imaging the Sun. See SXI Updates for latest status.

Beginning sequence of events..

At 07:05 UT on Sept. 02, the SXI instrument returned error code #33 indicating that an over-current condition occurred in one of the two high voltage power supplies. It appears that the instrument responded appropriately to this condition by locking the filterwheel, powering off the high voltage systems, and entering safe mode. Images ceased to be taken at this point.

At 12:56 UT, the ground command schedule directed the SXI into diagnostic mode to conduct a routine weekly filter wheel diagnostic test. The instrument returned error code #6 because the filter wheel had not been unlocked.

At 12:58 UT, the ground command schedule directed the SXI into normal imaging mode. Imaging resumed nominally, with the exception that the filter wheel was still locked so that all images were taken with the radiation shield in place.....

sec.noaa.gov...

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Starting the day off with some good movement worldwide. Check out the black.

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

Then have a looksy at Anchorage. Very strange folks.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kukla
Starting the day off with some good movement worldwide. Check out the black.

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

Then have a looksy at Anchorage. Very strange folks.

Lots of info, head spinning.....
Okay.
The "lots of black" on the USGS seismos today.
It's Hokkaido. They've been rattled by big aftershocks nearly every day since the big'un a few weeks ago.
When looking for info, I found this:
www.ctv.ca...

Using seismic sensors to assess an undersea fault, the researcher said the Sept. 27 quake hadn't expended all the energy built up there, and that another magnitude 7.5 quake is possible.

*tilts head*
I don't like the sound of that...

And Anchorage...hello!?!? WTF is going on there? Why isn't that showing up on any of the other traces?

And about the 8/28 HAARP graphs -- it's weird, but you have to type in 20030829 (the day *after the day you want) to get the right charts. Dunno why it does that, it just does.
Anyways, that was the day there was about 1/2 hr which was unaccounted for, shortly after midnight. I remember thinking how odd that was...

I think that's all I had to add...
(k-I pop my head in when I can, still waiting on delivery of my new comp, so I'm "borrowing" now.)

-B.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 04:52 PM
link   
A very interesting find Banshee, a possible powder keg waiting to blow up on the north eastern part of japan, just how long does this pressure line extend for?

If it extends far enough we could see a tsunami hitting a majorly populated area, and that could be baaad.

The seismic servers have been very weird lately, i'll be keeping an eye on them whilst your gone.

Good luck with the new pc, hope it fares better than the last.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
A magnitude 4.6 earthquake IN OFFSHORE NORTHERN CALIFORNIA has occurred at:
41.07N 125.24W Depth 3km Thu Oct 9 06:11:33 2003 UTC

A magnitude 5.7 earthquake IN THE HOKKAIDO, JAPAN REGION has occurred at:
42.31N 144.56E Depth 33km Wed Oct 8 23:15:17 2003 UTC

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
wow alot of stuff has been goin down in the past hour, thats very interesting

posted on Oct, 18 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The quake analysis has been updated thru 10/15.

Quake Analysis

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Did I already say how that reminds me about that story I've read where giant wormlike creatures (Shoggotes) bury through the ground to get everyone who knows about them, after they escaped from the lost city where they were captured for centuries?

err.. I sound ridiculous... right?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
Entire Planet Rocked By Seismic Activity 4-15-03 - Since March 5th there have been a number of worldwide seismic events recorded on USGS Live Internet Seismic Servers. We have been witnessing an amazing series of seismographic images from diverse places around the globe, showing a simultaneous worldwide seismic event in progress. I would urge everyone to keep a watchful eye for more such activity. It's a definite prelude to a pole-shift.

wrightworld.net...

Dragonrider have you been watching the seismic charts lately?

aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

It's been quite some time now since California has had a big major earthquake. There have been of course some minor little small ones here and there, but nothing huge. Perhaps this could be a prelude to the "Big One"?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I saw a documentary about pole shifts a while back and they were saying the magnetic field is going to change.

The poles attract the dangerous particles from the sun (aurora's) but if they come over europe the're will be lots of dead...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
I saw a documentary about pole shifts a while back and they were saying the magnetic field is going to change.

The poles attract the dangerous particles from the sun (aurora's) but if they come over europe the're will be lots of dead...

Thats rubbish! the people in norway see it all the time!

I think that I saw a docu when it show the aurora over new york and said that what it would be lik ewhen the pole shifts. Is that what you mean?

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
There's been several posts and threads in which it becomes clear that people are getting the phrase "pole shift" confused. These last two here are prime examples.

Let's define two phrase:

Polarity Flip - i.e. the magnetic poles switch places N becomes S, S becomes N

I heard that something associated with this had actually begun to happen in the past year. There is no reason for the polarity flip to kill people unless it could be from some type of side effect that occurs during the flip. (i.e. at one point they postulated that the magnetic field about the earth would completely disappear during the flip for some unknown amount of time and then come back when the flip was complete, don't know if they still believe this or not).

Pole Shift - actual physical displacement of crust about the earth's mantel (i.e. the crust slides across the mantle in a helical arc until it stops with a new geographic location at the poles...say, wisconsin is sitting on the north pole, and I don't know, pick the appropriate one for the south pole) THIS EVENT, would be catastrophic, it would basically wipe out just about everything on earth and leave behind a scattered handful of survivors (human and nonhuman) to repopulate and start all over again.

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hmm..strange readings at the HAARP mags today..

Given the recent solar flares and the increase of geomagnetic activity...this thing should be going bonkers.

The Boulder mag is showing fluctuations..

sec.noaa.gov...

posted on Oct, 23 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
A magnitude 5.5 earthquake IN STATE OF YAP, MICRONESIA has occurred at:
11.51N 141.55E Depth 33km Thu Oct 23 07:53:56 2003 UTC

A magnitude 5.5 earthquake IN THE RUSSIA-MONGOLIA BORDER REGION has occurred at:
49.95N 88.21E Depth 10km Thu Oct 23 00:25:45 2003 UTC

A magnitude 5.6 earthquake IN THE RAT ISLANDS, ALEUTIAN ISLANDS has occurred at:
51.54N 176.55E Depth 33km Thu Oct 23 10:54:39 2003 UTC

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The quake analysis has been updated with NEIC data through 10/23.

Quake Analysis

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
When I studied geology in college, they told me there was an earthquake somewhere on the pacific rim almost constantly. Unless we get some serious movement, we should expect lots of moderate quakes in this area.

posted on Oct, 27 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   
2003/10/27��13:29:26
SOUTHWEST OF SUMATRA, INDONESIA

2003/10/27��13:28:49
SOUTHWEST OF SUMATRA, INDONESIA

2003/10/27��12:47:58
LEYTE, PHILIPPINES

posted on Oct, 28 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hmm.. St. Helens twitched today. Check out the experimental electrogram display. In short, these meters pick up the emitted frequency from seismic wave propagation.

There's usually a nice jolt here and there and that's it..It usually looks like this..

www.geophys.washington.edu...

Now...look at today.. (note, this DID NOT trigger a quake on the finger list)

www.geophys.washington.edu...

Elfrad also went nuts today. It�s a non-academic community that uses an array to monitor electrical frequencies traveling through the earth. It's a must see today..

www.elfrad.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join