It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're Having Dreams About Nukes, I Want To Know About It!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
In my recent dream i was being chased and harrassed. I skipped time and saw a flash i took cover near a fireplace. The walls bent in and i felt the intense heat. I saw my hand glowing. The whole dream was like a vivid movie.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Had another lastnight. Saw this same city scene by a large river. Multiple explosions that were small. Saw emergency vehicles in the dream and heard warnings over loudspeakers. I always feel the radiation in the dream.

posted on Jan, 22 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Your dream just blew my mind bc I’ve had almost the exact same one and it was scary as heck until the floating at the end. I got more confused than scared at that point and woke up right after. a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I actually JUST had this less than five minutes ago.It was like. I was in this big city, there were these amazing plans going on, I was talking to my friend Lucie about it and the future was looking so great, I walk home about to past this hotel or something. And the ground shakes for a moment and cracks. Everyone stops what they are doing and looks around. I get a phonecall and all I hear is a mans voice saying “all I just heard was there are nuclear detonations.” And I drop my phone and just say “the basement” and run into the hotel with a bunch of people behind me, and what was so creepy was I remember exactly what I was thinking- I was thinking, “be careful not to get trampled to death or trample anyone. Where is my phone? Oh # I don’t have my phone. Do I have anything sharp or anything as food? Am I ready to see people die? Could I be able to make rules down there if we survive so no one gets hurt? Someone will eventually break those rules. Someone’s going to # up and take command. Someone’s going to get corrupt, could I use the fact I’m a 19 year old girl to ensure some type of survival? What if I end up harassed? Or worse pregnant? Is there anything sharp at all I can grab before going down there with people and shutting the outside off. Am I ready to resort to cannibalism to survive? Or could I just kill myself as there’d be no good world left when I get out. Why would people do this and let this happen. “And then my thoughts just stopped as there was a loud noise and people screaming and I JUST woke up. I often get dreams about nuclear war to be honest, and every time I quickly run for some type of shelter.

posted on Jan, 24 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I just had one this morning. I was outside and heard this thunderous sound and saw this rocket launching from a long distance away. It was huge. Reminded me of a Saturn V from the moon missions. We watched it sore upward through the blue sky and then heard sirens going off. The siren would stop and then instructions would be given through the speaker. This went on for a while back and forth. Instructions were given to gather food and take shelter. Some people went inside and others gathered in the streets like a party. Not too long later we were standing on a rocky beach at sunset looking out toward the ocean to see the mushroom cloud. I was telling people not to look but they all just put one hand over one eye. They watched the mushroom cloud and turned back toward me passing me. Each one had a sunburn type red patch over one eye. That was about it . I think we were waiting for shock wave. Then I woke up.

posted on Jan, 25 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

Haunting type of post..My dream was of myself,my youngest gal,and some other other people,sitting by a table in a pokey grungey sort of house,kitchen table.Then next thing we knew we had to go outside to see.

It was ashes,all ashes.

A grey/brown sky and world,with falling ashes and destruction. In the distance,i could see a range of hills,and a flying object. In the distance i could also see a massive statue.brought down. A statue of a massive KEY,and in that Otherstate,i Knew this statute was an iconic thing,which was visible for miles,in that time and place.The key was brought down,the monumental statue of that massive key was brought Down..and in that otherstate where you Know,i Knew that i must remember the shape of the statue.

This is not like lucid dreaming,it's a whole other thing,idk.
edit on 25-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2018 by Raxoxane because: that friggin "d" on my keyboard

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hello ATS-ers, I'm trying to formally introduce myself on the Introduce Yourself New Member thread, but the "reply" option does not yet appear open to me, so I'll begin by saying this thread is the entire reason I bit the bullet and joined Above Top Secret. I've been reading and lurking on this nuclear war dream thread for years, afraid to say anything. Well, here I am.

First, I'm American, and female. I was born in 1970 in Philadelphia. I have suffered nuclear war nightmares for decades and had them before they were "trendy". I began having them in the late Seventies after a relative read Hal Lindsey's "The Late Great Planet Earth" to me when I was a kid. The frequency of these dreams skyrocketed during the Reagan Eighties, became even more vivid and detailed during the Nineties, and are absolutely off the chain ridiculous now in 2018. I had one last night. This one prompted me to finally uncloset and share it here on ATS.

In the dream, I was in England. (Many of these awful dreams take place in England.) I'm a traveled American, have an active passport, and have lived extensively overseas. But why England?

It was late day, about what in America would be 6:30 P.M. judging by the sunlight but 3:30-4:30 P.M. in Europe. Sunlight is different in Europe than America, especially Northern Europe. The sun appears to go down earlier and sunlight is to me generally dimmer there than in the States. Days seem to "end earlier" and more suddenly. So I was on a rustic-looking road, outdoors, walking, no car, facing northeast. On either side of this road were open fields with a line of trees ending the view in the distance. The season felt like American fall, so it was likely English spring or summer.

From the north, facing south, two jets in soil-colored camouflage came racing down from the sky making kind of a curve as if to strafe someone in the field or drop off something, flying parallel. I never saw the cargo being dropped but I "knew" in "dream knowledge" they were dropping a nuclear explosive. The jets did this then raced back up again taking off at maximum speed. I knew right what to do and averted my eyes to east by southeast, and closed them.

The most immensely bright light I can't even possibly describe lit up everything, even behind my shut lids, turning everything from dark to orange to white even though my eyes were closed. It made my face very warm then hot. I knew what it was.

The dream instantly "switched locales", and I was in a European city that did not seem to be London but felt British. It was same time of day, people were around, walking, shopping, living their lives. There was no flash of light but all the electrical power in the shopping plaza began to suddenly go dead, exactly as in the films Threads and the Day After, in street sections and grids, spot by spot. People complained and watched shopping signs and advertisements go dead, but then quickly realized what was going on as the sirens began, and began to panic. This was where last night's dream ended. Believe me, for me this one was tame. I've had hundreds of these dreams and all are far worse. I also accurately pre-dream airline and other disasters. For two decades now, if I dream of an airline or helicopter disaster, within one week it happens. Vivid. Accurate. Horrific.

I'm tired of them. They're exhausting and demoralizing. So one night I sat in meditation at the fire and asked Native American grandfathers and grandmothers related to me to please come sit with me and explain to me, "Why am I having these terrible dreams? If they're the future, and in stone about to happen, what the hell can I do about them? And if I can do nothing about them, why torture me by showing me? In this way, I'm being murdered by nuclear war hundreds of times before I actually am: isn't this a bit like that Stephen King novella 'Only In French'? Those people were evil; Wtf did I DO?"

This may be helpful to others here: the grandparents replied that certain people living today are what they call Timewalkers. This means they have the ability to witness events before they happen, on alternate "timelines" if you will, and meditate, send energy to those timelines and heal them, and divert them in many cases from happening. According to these elders in my meditation - and trust me, I am nobody so this may mean nothing - this has something to do with what may be CERN, in Switzerland. The long and short of it was,

1. Certain powerful people have screwed up the fabric of time itself by meddling with ordained events in order to seize or to maintain control, or to rewrite situations that have happened or are happening, or are going to happen, in order to make things go their way.

2. These people are unqualified in the extreme to be meddling with time and causality in this way. This meddling has cut rifts, or slices, or "wounds" in what the grandfathers called the "timesky". They said if we could look up and see time, we'd see this cut as a gigantic, almost labia-like dark tear in the fabric of the night sky above us traveling from horizon to horizon, south to north, 180 degrees. It is ENORMOUS.

3. Certain humbler people were given the gift to "timewalk", follow events to terrible moments and nightmarish future scenes being created, locate them, trace them to their source causalities of meddling, interfere, meddle back, and heal and repair those timelines. Unfortunately many timewalkers committed suicide during 1980-now so the number is less than it should be. The bad people intended these suicides. These are the people hounded, harmed and oppressed for no reason, most often and usually online and by strangers. You are no stranger to them. They know what they're doing. They want you dead so you can't timewalk, respond as triage to their interference points, and reverse them. It's like a bloody and deadly war the human eye can't even see.

4. There are more meddled, contaminated timelines leading towards nuclear annihilation for mankind than most of us can possibly comprehend. If we literally knew how many and how the high the probability is, we would all lose hope. Only the triage workers, the timewalkers, are psychologically strong enough to be given a taste, a hint of it. But even for those who are such people, the psychic cost is enormous. That's why they are often weak and wake up scratched, bruised and extremely exhausted physically. Do not take SSRIs to beat this. SSRIs, according to the elders, are poisons intentionally targeted to timewalkers to drive you mad and to discredit and kill you. TPTB may in fact delete this message.

5. The election of Donald Trump was actually one of the few timeline points broadly not leading directly to nuclear war. I am a Democrat, but apparently, a Hillary victory would have led to nuclear war because of a miscommunication and a misunderstanding ahead on the timelines. None of us would be here after 2019. The Trump timeline is still flexible and open to reinterpretation and manipulation. Both sides are at war fighting to correct the timeline or ruin it.

6. This is why things seem strange, off center and out of whack currently.

I don't spend a lot of time online, but if you have any questions related to this, I will answer them briefly as I can and as I know. I'm not sure if this is even real. They also told me John Titor was a timewalker and was correct. Just add eight years to all he said.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TimewalkersExist

it seems similar to how I have flashes from de ja Vu , it gives me the moment that happens what I did and what results from it and I usually try to find another route. Did they explain if certain types of spirits are helpful or detrimental? Is the off kilter feeling associated with the hell that's coming? What about the flashes that see unavoidable?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mazamure

I wish I knew. There's a pretty good sub on reddit called r/GlitchInTheMatrix that addresses some of it, but it's from a pro-skeptic, dry, scientific point of view and often misses the point. At least it exists tho. And it seems to be gaining members with testimonies at light speed. Something is definitely going on. My guess is whatever I accessed while meditating or whatever is correct: TPTB messed with the time continuum. This is the most nightmarish event I can imagine and when you think about it the worst thing we've ever done as a species. We may never get it back on track again. I'm curious what will happen if we do. The "grandfathers" insist it's possible. How will we know? Will we all wake up from sleep in a normal 2018 or whichever year it resets to normal? Or will time just snap back on track and we don't even notice, we're just there?

I wish I could provide more answers but I am as in the dark as all of us. All I know is this scares me to death and so does this insane timeline we're all trapped in. Take care.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hello

As of last night, I came out of sleep seeing melting faces and extreme fire... a lot, many faces very disturbing.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I realize this is an older thread, but last night I had a dream about nukes...

My memory of it is a bit sketchy, but nukes were deployed to major cities around the world and millions died. We had to help many of the injured, and move people into safer locations, collecting medication, all emergency related stuff.

Even after we saved a whole bunch of people, I was still looked down on as a second class citizen.

There was a lot of Egyptian motifs--but nothing I can be sure enough to describe, just hieroglyphs...

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I don’t get a lot of nightmares but when I do it’s always about nuclear bombs or meteors. I don’t know what this means but it’s a pattern. So let’s begin with the dream:

I’m outside on this cabin on this grassy hill. I’m surrounded by trees and down the hill are a few other houses and such. One thing that is super important to remember though is that there is a beach at the bottom of the hill and across the water is my city. So anyways I’m with my drama class (I’m in highschool) and my teacher is talking to our class about the curriculum and acting and his usual lectures. I’m a little distracted though because I notice something in the sky. A few kids wonder what the hell im staring at but I just ignore them until I actually do know what I’m staring at! It fell closer and faster to the city across the water it clicks in my head that ‘good god this is a nuke!’ And before I could say anything one of my classmates points it out. The class erupts into chaos and fear as they watch the nuke fall closer and grow dramatically large in size (like ridiculously huge) meanwhile I just stare with pure despair in my eyes. The nuke finally hits, making an audible gasp from everyone. I gaze at my city destroyed and then immediately know what is gonna happen next, the shockwave. I know I can’t outrun it but I try anyways. I hear people’s screams as the shockwave gets louder and closer and we all try clamouring out but of course we are not fast enough to outrun it. Just as the shockwave grows to its loudest point and I can feel the pressure of it behind my back...... I wake up. Drenched in sweat and gasping. It was awful. I couldn’t imagine what it must feel like to actually be in those situations. And I’m very thankful that I live in a place where I won’t have to worry about what those situations really feel like.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join