It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You're Having Dreams About Nukes, I Want To Know About It!

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

I'm having dreams of nukes.

Does that help?

I think we have dreams of this because we're programmed by media, and thus, have dreams about it.

That's my take on it.

posted on Apr, 21 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Howzit my friend
I had 3 real strange dreams,all 3 which left me,on waking,feeling of a nuclear detonation or the aftermath. You are American,dear?

posted on Apr, 28 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Just had my first nuke dream a few weeks ago.

I am in some sort of building looking for something. Suddenly i know i need to get out and away from the building because it's going to get nuked. I look out a window and i am not sure if i am going to make it out and away in time. I run and run and i am sort of surprised i made it. I look back at the building from a great distance and it explodes in a very bright flash moments later. The shockwave hits me and just as i begin to feel the heat on my face i wake up.

Not scary, i did not see people dying, but it was certainly intense.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ok i only read a few sentences from your story.

I have a time.

2:52 pm.

I just woke up from a dream.....

In this dream i was at an airport.

The dream really didn't make much sense. Even the airplanes didn't make much sense.

But this is how it went:

I was working at the airport. I was supposed to go on a flight a few days earlier but for what ever reason i decided to stay behind.... i don't know why. My job was to prepare flights before takeoff.

Cleaning them and what not. But something seemed strange this day. Everything was being rushed. However i couldn't figure out why. # was getting missed... people went missing. It was quiet.

I just remember every thing that lead up to the moment of impact.

I was on an airplane... and i was making the rounds... but passengers were already boarding. The plane looked like a mess. On the floor on the red carpet you could see soda straw wrappers, and tissue. I was looking for a vacuum. Another plane had the vacuum. So in my dream i sort of teleported to a plane way down the line. And i remember saying to myself that this plane had the vacuum i was loking for. So instead of going back up the ramp to the waiting areas i jumped down onto the tarmac taxi and loading area, and ran all the way to the other plane. It was a black small commuter jet. I get all the way to the plane, but i need to get up inside.

This is where the dream has a weird twist:

When i ran around the plane looking for the stairs that lead up to the plane's entrance from the tarmac? It sort of.... tricked me. I ran up the ramp part but suddenly i was outside of the fence... and in a strange way it looked like you could easily hop over the fence... a sign read "visitor hopping fence? Call :" the sign was being blocked by a wall. So i head down stairs and find myself at an entrance.... a very odd looking entrance... its an L shaped corner. I run up a slide? It looked like a chute. I reach the top and suddenly i think i am at the entrance of the airport and have to go through security again... but i run up the escalator and i am looking at my oddly shaped boarding pass for a time of departure of my plane. And looking at the ticket i am having trouble spotting the time stamp... so i do my glance over the ticket as i am running upstairs.... and i see its departure time is 2:50. I get up to the top... but it seems like the time of day is sunset like.... at least it appears to be darkening.

Then as i make my way closer i am looking for a terminal to call and i see the time is 2:52 and some number of seconds....

I run to the big window view and i begin to look outside. I see only two planes on the taxiway, and as my mind began to race... trying to find someone to talk to i noticed a flash of light.... and it caught my attention.... and i looked outside and i could see 3 black clouds neatly placed next to eachother... and i say "oh my god?"

Before i could even start moving in the opposite direction of these gigantic windows? The shockwave impact hit all of the windows, and sent me flying backwards.

Now my dream are cery vivid and filled with detail.

The gate i was looking for was f36. I was near f38.

The direction i needed to go to get to gate f36 was to my left.

This airport had a huge view of the runway and planes. At least 5 window lengths high to the cieling.

The view of this airport? You could see the planes taxiing in a huge grass field. You can't see any buildings in the background. Only clear open space.

The eacalators leading up to that area? It was the only one. And when you got up to the top.... you could see a restaraunt.... and then seats... blue or brown seats... not quite sure. It was huge.

But again i saw three clouds... and i couldn't see out and to the right... it was being blocked by a restaraunt and a wall. But when it hit me that something exploded? I had no time to react.

The whole time i was trying to make sure i was on my plane in time, but it would not have mattered. Before the planes exit from the airport? It was still on the taxi way when what ever happened, happened.

The force from the blast was so strong i actually felt like i had been decapitated. Because my face went into my chest. Everything blacked out.... and i woke up. And saw this post... had to share it.

edit on 6122017 by GiulXainx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I have real reservations about posting this dream. Happeend a few days ago and I'm still wondering about it.

I have some insight (from a friend) on what some of the dream might represent but wouldn' t mind some more input.

Here goes:

My Dream - early this morning (I wrote this down a few days ago)

There were a few people around town walking here and there, cars at the lights, a normal day in downtown Montesano.

I was walking with someone close to me by my side (but I couldn’t see) wondering what to buy for dinner.

From the right and up I saw a flash. Just a bright light but not blinding followed immediately by a light haze in the air.

I did not see a mushroom cloud but in the air up high tons of fallout coming down.

I knew immediately it was nuclear and it was time to find a way into shelter before the radiation really hit! (If that’s how it’s works I’m not sure but there was a desperation to get inside now)!

People were running against me/(us?) headed towards the sea coast.

In the buldings on either side of the road while heading towards the ocean I couldn’t find any door open to me. I kept holding my breath and covering my eyes and running towards the water.

There were many cement ‘bunkers’ on the way filled with people who’d gone before me. They were screaming to get out, moaning and crying. They were hungry and dying for want of water. All ages of men and women. I could tell they were going to die. It was awful.

I asked, ‘Why are there so many people crowded into those bunker rooms!’

The voice beside me said ‘Ask first, what kind of bunkers have locks on the outside of the doors?’

At the edge of the ocean, as far north and south I could see were huge gray boats of war - large and small - all with military men/women armed walking the decks, long guns and missiles pointing towards the shore.

I asked, ‘Are they here to protect us?‘

‘Ask why they’re keeping you from leaving not why they’re here.’

Then I could see broken boats and bodies in the water bobbing back to shore.

The haze from behind was catching up to me.

I said I couldn’t hold my breath anymore.

The voice said ‘How are you doing?’

‘Fine for now,’ I didn’t add 'I’ll be dead in a few days' but I knew it.

Walking back through the haze towards my home there were many people dead, others screaming and dying or just silently staring up at me.

The most disturbing was about 20 people covered in oily black - all naked - with a symbol in white on their thighs. They had eyes but those too were all oily black.

These people were dancing and writhing some standing some on the ground.

Distinct impression it was life in action art - they were telling some story but I didn't get it.

What the onlookers were doing to these people from the outside of the circle I’ll not say - it’s too perverted and awful but I can say these people (in the crowd around them) were perfectly healthy, laughing, drinking and eating, no radiation sickness or fear.

I shook my head and said ‘We’ve gone as far as we can go,’ realizing there was no more personal integrity or morality left in America specifically.

The light mist in the air (in the dream I was sure it was radiation) grew thicker until it was palpable as real fog.

I had to breath. No way I would get home before breathing.

Then, I was gone.

I didn’t wake up but I knew in the dream I had died. Knowing I’d died wasn’t scary, but factual. Had nothing to do with the dream.

There ya go.

peace

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I had a dream about a nuke landing near my city I am not going to say where but It landed about 8 miles NW of us. And I made my "Homemade" Fallout Shelter

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
My nuke dream didn't last long and not very detailed. I saw several bright flashes far away on the horizon on all sides of me and the explosion sounds weren't explosive booming sounds but more like a dull cracking, snapping sound. At the same that was going on there was maybe like 2 dozen missiles, with trails of smoke behind them, in criss cross fashion heading east and west in the skies. That's pretty much all that happened before waking up.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Mine was about me and my friend in my house in swansea UK and all of a sudden the news said that nukes were coming in the next five mins so i went to the door, watched the bombs go off i felt my skin burning but it didnt hurt then i heard my friend she was screaming my name to come to her so i did we got as low to the ground as possible and there was ten seconds between each blast where we would both stand up and hope it was over but the bombs kept dropping we would stand up after eack shockwave went past then another explosion then another and another then i woke up.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Last night I had a dream in which the US went to nuclear war with North Korea. My mother was at work when they started firing right into our town (a smaller town north of Los Angeles). My father, brother, sister, and I went to a house outside of our town to stay there. Every so often we'd here the Nike and then see a mushroom cloud. My mother was still at work when I tested here asking if she were ok. She said not to text as she was trying to get out of there. A few minutes later she texts me a bunch of photos of my brother sister and I. She then texted, "you kids are the love of my life. Goodbye ❤️" I couldn't really think very much. All I knew was that my mother was dead and I had to tell my family. My little brother was across the room, so I went over to him and gave him a hug. He said, "Juliana, you've been hugging me a lot today." I looked up at him and said, "mom...is...is no longer...with us."
He broke down crying. This was by far the worst part of the dream. To see my little brother cry like that, it broke my heart.

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This Dream happened a few days ago, I was with my sister, parents and grandparents. We were on a hill over looking a city which I'm guessing was Toronto, Brampton or Mississauga. It was a nice day and we were just enjoying ourselves but then there was a flash and in the distance there was a mushroom cloud forming. We all got in the car an drove I looked out the window and there were more mushroom clouds and I could just picture the millions of people dying. I'm gonna guess that we were pretty far from the blast because atomic bombs deliver and EMP ( Electronic Magnetic Pulse) Could it be related to whats going on in the world now or just some random dream

posted on Aug, 29 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There is a whistleblower theory on the mandela effect where this scientist says the old world got massively nuked and quantum physicists found a way to reset time. If true, maybe our dreams are residual from an old reality?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Just has this strange dream I was in a field and I looked up what looked to be a ball of light come hurdleing down before I had time to think the impact vibrated my body and like the after shock of a nuke the wave of the wind hit me seen a bright white light then everything went dark I felt warm and like I was floating but empty then I woke up scared the # out of me what would this mean ?

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I just had a dream last night that I was at work, I was just about to leave when my co-worker and I saw a nuclear missile curve above our heads, heading east towards the mountains (I live right outside of Seattle, Wa) It exploded and we ran inside. None of our phones would work and I was frantic because all I wanted was to be able to get home and I was trapped at work, away from my family. It felt so vivid. This is not the first dream Ove had like this.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I had two dreams with nukes in it.

First one, was me and a group of people were walking down a road, then me and my group hear a siren going off and we were high enough to see the city and farther. We looked up in the sky and saw a metal object slam down to the earth. I told everyone in the group to look away because of I knew the blinding effects of looking at a flash of a nuke. we waited for the boom. I told everyone to run down the hill away from the explosion and to lay flat behind a tree then I woke up.

The second dream was a few days after and I was at another unexplainable location but you can see from a far distance over a city this dream was about North Koreans this time the last time there was no thought of whose bombing us. Anyways, North Koreans released a dozen of nukes at once. Everyone was watching the abundance of nukes heading towards us. Then we watched our defense missile that we were promised to be highly effective. But we watched them failed every time. Everyone wasn't panicking and for this dream I wasn't scared to die.
edit on 4-10-2017 by Alaynie55 because: Make it more understandable.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I had a dream a few days ago and I made an account on this site just to reply. I can't exactly remember all of the events that took place in the dream, but I do remember that three colossal missile/nukes (idk but they were huge) woke me up. I was scared af because I woke up with the feeling of dread. It all felt so real, it was crazy.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Neith

Jeez I just took a look at the dates of the most recent posts, I was expecting 2014 to be the most recent but jeez someone posted a reply today as well, some freaky # going on.

posted on Oct, 7 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
When it comes to dreams and the actual consciousness of not us but an entire universal spectrum and multiverse. You are picking up on partial residue of possible outcomes, but in truth a lot of work goes into mass global manifestation projects.

For example I bet many here experienced Deja Vu

However... How many truly remember 100% of the entire detail? You think you do but in truth you only remember a slither and it feels like 100% but if you did remember 100%. You'd realize that certain aspects are altered to make your experience be either positive or negative.

We humans play our games and the Gods play theirs.

Yet, in retrospect we can only fathom the truth for what it is - We are given and capable of so much more than we think we can achieve. However, we seem to ignore this factor and most of us just go to our daily lives and pretend like we're insane and it's all part of a wild imagination.

Dreams exist for a reason and they are the connection we establish without being distracted by the everyday things.
I tell many people to get a book and a pen to have handy everyday as they start waking up, also to never open their eyes straightaway. With enough practice your brain will know you are awake and when you are just keep recalling every detail you can about the dream. Only after you've recalled it 2-3 times can you open your eyes, I am not sure why but it seems you get problems with recall if you open your eyes straightaway.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join