It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in our Dreams

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

OH!...and I forgot...I wear a size 12 shoe! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Who is skinny nowadays in the US? I assume you're American (edit: read that you were not skinny).You sound like one sexy long haired older rocker
Just listerning to NWO of The Ministry (yeah I am also older hahah).

Nice by the way about your lucid dreaming! I used to have those dreams in the past too, maybe I'll try to connect to you in a dream for a virtual meeting.

edit on 10-3-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

EDIT: tired, typo's and misreadings.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I ment that I am not a twig like Rocker...which is one of my jobs...playing in a band. At one time....mostly because I was doing too many shows....one almost every night. My 6 ft.1 inch frame weighed in at 176 lbs. Too skinny for me.

I was constantly hungry at that weight and had to eat 6 or 7 times a day. I started eating MUCH more protein and as I have always worked out...gained muscle in the right places. I feel and look best at a weight of 220lbs.

Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Is this very interesting "people in our dreams" thread turning into the dating game or the love connection?

edit on 12-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Sorry....my bad. Split Infinity...ps...I keep associating your name with DRAGULA...and had a dream last night about Rob Zombie, Myself and Anthony Bourdain....driving around it it in the Desert of Nevada. LOL!
No KID! Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Edgar Cayce 1877-1945,the sleeping prophet,said during one of his over 15,000 in-trance readings,that we are able to experience past lives and future lives in our dreams and the dead are able to visit us in our dreams...

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Theres a vampire movie from 1972 called "blacula"...

I had trouble coming up with an original user name,so i thought of one i considered rather unique,blocula...

Blocula is a word taken from court records,of statements spoken by numerous children during the witchcraft trials that were held in mora,sweden in 1669 and those children said that the devil materialized through the glass of their bedroom windows and flew them away through the sky to an eternally sunlit meadow "the blocula" where they could see no end,where it never rained and in that meadow there was a cottage where the devil,witches and those children ate food,drank wine,danced and celebrated the balck mass...

Mora Witch Trial > en.wikipedia.org...

Sweden-The Blocula > bookdome.com...

edit on 12-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You know Bloc...I have had some visits from friends and "ASSOCIATES" who were killed way before their time. I have said I am a Ludid dreamer which means I ALWAYS know I am dreaming so I always try to ask them a few questions before I wake up because these type of dreams wake me up in a rather quick fashion.

I asked one particular friend who died at the age of 29....if there was a Heaven...He just smiled at me and I knew he couldn't say or else my Mind didn't know so therfore...it couldn't say. Either way...I told him I loved Him. He had a Pregnant wife and died of a Knife wound. I was not there when and where he died...If I was...I think he wouldn't be dead...so this haunts me a bit although I don't blame myself.

It has happened a few other times but I prefer to keep the others private. As I have said...I am a Non-Violent Man who is very well trained at being violent...and I take no pleasure in the acts of violence...it is just a thing of necessity. I think this is why I get upset at watching or in my case...observing...because I am ALWAYS tuned in to my condition and enviroment 24/7....observing people being mean to one another...or worse...threatening violence over nothing...just so they can prove they are Bad Ass or desire Power...and they are all compensating for something. I never loose control except when it hs to do with people or kids abusing the Elderly as I have great respect for people of a different era and all the knowledge and experience they possess as well as what they can teach us. The other thing I have a problem controlling is when a BOY...I can't call him a Man...because he is not...starts beating on a Girl or Woman. I have a hard time preventing myself from actually doing a person like this in....and I can tell the difference betwen a couple who is just smacking each other around and a BOY who GETS OFF ON MAKING WOMAN AFRAID AND GETS OFF ON THE POWER THEY FEEL. Because that is what it is about...POWER and CONTROL....perhaps because they have so little of it themselves.

I have seen and done things that could fill several Lifetimes and I am comfortable with what I have done...to a point...but never have I taken pleasure in the.....of a person. But those two things....Beating or Disrespect of the Elderly or as I like to call them...People who know their S#!%!...or a BOY...because he has not grown into a Man....beating up and Humiliating or Sexually Assalting while Violently Beating a Girl or Woman.

Believe me...no one on this board or anywhere else...wants to see ME loose control....because I witnessed those things I mentioned. Oh...and if I catch anyone hiting their kid any greater than an ass spanking....they will learn what REAL FEAR IS! A Relatives best friend was beaten by his Step-Father on a DAILY BASIS for 3 years and his mother would not believe it even though the marks were all over him....I got back from Training in 1983....I went to my parents home where this kid ran one day to hide from his step-father...the only ones at my house at the time was my Family Member who was young and this kid with Black and Blue Marks all over him...and me. The Step Father came to our house looking for him and funny but I had a Dream like this several nights before not ever having met this poor kid.

The Step-Father pushed past my Relative...through him to the ground as he was just a kid and ran after his step-son holding a belt with the buckle exposed. I was upstairs...ran down to the uper living room where this was occuring and got between them. I tried to talk...the Man swung at me with his fist holding the metal buckle.

He drinks foodout of a straw now and has since 1983...his legs have attrofied to the point that pushed together they are not as wide as a beer can. He also suffers from Blood Clots from sitting or lying in one position for long extended periods of time. I have NO REGRETS. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
This is my first post on ATS and I've always wanted to post a reply regarding my theory on Dreams. Remember it's just a theory of mine, nothing more or less.

I remember a lot of my dreams and I lucid dream a lot but I have yet to figure out how to take full control over my dreams completely but there have been times were I have took control but not very often. People talk about how you see light in your dreams when your eyes are completely closed but what about when you hear? I'm completely deaf in my with 80% in the other ear in which I use a hearingaid to help me hear. Now I go to sleep without it and I pretty much don't hear a thing at night, but when I dream how is it I can hear exceptionally better then what I hear in real life sometimes? There's even been dreams where I am myself and can only hear the same way I hear in reality. So this makes me think;

What if your dreams are of your alternate realities? Maybe in another reality(s), I didn't get menigits when I was 2 years old and grew up being able to hear and taking a totally changing the outcome of my life but making difference choices that I would have never made in this life. Who know's how many alternate realities there may be but I believe in the theory to a high degree and I'll tell you why.

I used have Deja Vu experiances many times when I was young, probably at least 10 times if I have to estimate how many times I've felt it. These feelings can last up to, the most I've experianced was 10 seconds and it's probably the most amazing feeling I ever felt in my life, I don't know why but God it felt like I've lived this life before because I remembered experiancing those same seconds the same way it happened from my perception which is just odd. I've never experianced it again after I smoked marijuana for the first time, I've always turned it down from my friends but my sister was the one to convince me to try it and I actually fell for it, ever since then I've never experianced a another deja vu and I was 16 years old then, now I'm 23. The last time I experianced such feeling, it saved my life. Just as I was about to take off going biking with a friend of mine, I left without a halment and 5 minutes later I had this feeling, this urge I don't know what it was but I felt compelled to go back and get my halment so I did, an hour or half or so later we decided to bike down the mountain that we biked up on to return home and I had this urge to bike down this dirt road mountain as fast as I can (stupid I know), and I did and my friend told me to slow down but I didn't listen so I kept going and ended up hitting a bump and the bike flipped forward landed on my head and rolled back forward on it's wheels and yet rolled again on my head and that's when I fell off it. I'll never forget that day, not ever because that feeling saved my life and I'm forever greatful for it which is why I'm fasinated with the whole deja vu concept and life's greatest mysteries. I've been on this site for about a year now, and this is my first time posting and I think I'll be posting a lot on other forums as well sometime soon.

The reason why I like this site a lot is because a lot of people here seem to have the same views of life as I do and I consider many of these people on this website intelligent and knows what they are talking about. I look forward to conversing with many of you folks.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lapislazuli

Something to it. I have seen people that I've never met before. And I don't mean passing on the street in dreams. I mean spending time (say with a girl) and talking and laughing and when I woke up it took me a while that she was just a dream :-)

-Call it travel to the Astral Plane to meet others that become strangers in our life as we know it, on Earth
-Call it Astral travel to a parallel time-line/reality where you meet people
and the list goes on as long as you keep an open mind to possibilities!

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by himalayanhermit
reply to post by Lapislazuli

Something to it. I have seen people that I've never met before. And I don't mean passing on the street in dreams. I mean spending time (say with a girl) and talking and laughing and when I woke up it took me a while that she was just a dream :-)

You've described exactly what i mean when i say that we are traveling to alternate realities and interacting with the inhabitants of other dimensions when we dream...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc....I have actually seen the movie...although I never made it though the whole showbecaus it is one really stupid...but funny movie...BLACULA! LOL! I thought I was the only person who remembered this movie...do you emember a movie called....DOLOMITE!

I have a reoccuring dream where just like in the move DOLOMITE....a Cop pulls me over....asks me to open my Caddies Trunck and inside is loaded with Fur Coats and Sable Scarfs...and just like in the movie...I say...Hey Man! That S#!% ain't mine! Then I wake up every time! Funny as Hell! Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Who is skinny nowadays in the US? I assume you're American (edit: read that you were not skinny).You sound like one sexy long haired older rocker
Just listerning to NWO of The Ministry (yeah I am also older hahah).

Nice by the way about your lucid dreaming! I used to have those dreams in the past too, maybe I'll try to connect to you in a dream for a virtual meeting.

EDIT: tired, typo's and misreadings.

My Hair is getting too long and I have to spend over $300 to get it coiled every time I get called on to do a....JOB.
I am going to cut off about 28 inches of it and give it to LOCKS OF LOVE...to make wigs for kids with cancer.
This will still leave me with a considerable amount of hair left as I can sit on my hair. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I dont remember dolomite,but i love sci fi,horror and japanese monster movies,especially from the 1950's and 1960's and i have seen at least a hundred of them,some of them more than once,some more than twice...

edit on 20-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I dont remember dolomite,but i love sci fi,horror and japanese monster movies,especially from the 1950's and 1960's and i have seen at least a hundred of them,some of them more than once,some more than twice...

When I was a little kid....every Friday Night at 11:30 pm there would be a Sci-Fi Monster Theater on this one channel. Most of the movies would be from the 50's or early 60's with movies like...Creature from the Black Lagoon, It Came from Outerspace, some move about a Giant Preying Mantis, The Monolith Mosters and one I really Lover I think called Forbidden Planet....where they were battling the Id of a science experiment of a scientists brain gone wrong....the Blob....one about Giant Ants....all sorts of Godzilla Movies....Ultra Man...this was a Japanese Series.

But the Sci-Fi show that changed my life was Star Trek...as I would have dreams about being Captain Kirk. He was my Hero and I tried to emulate my life after him...that's maybe why I do on occasion what I do. I was Lucky in that being a Lucid Dreamer even as a Kid...if I was having a Nightmare...I could have fun battling whatever creature my mind made up knowing it wasn't real. Unfortunately...when you are a Lucid Dreamer...your dreams do not last long and you wake up from the excitement and adrenaline.

Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Here in the boston area,before cable,we had "creature feature" and then "creature double feature" on tv every saturday afternoon...

"creature from the black lagoon"-1954
"invaders from mars"-1953
"the incredible shrinking man"-1957
"i was a teenage werewolf"-1957
"them"-1954
"the amazing colossal man"-1957
"the astounding she monster"-1958
"invasion of the saucer men"-1957

To mention a few,are movies that i really liked when i was young and i still watch them now again and again,they and many others are permanently welded into my pop culture consciousness,even though they were made and released before i was born and some of them,along with margaret hamiltons intensely evil portrayal of a wicked witch in "the wizard of oz"-1939,that should have won her a best supporting actress oscar,have given me many nightmares...

Whats the best japanese monster movie ever made?...Without a doubt...Imo...It would have to be "war of the gargantuas"-1966 > www.abovetopsecret.com...

You or i should start a thread about "cult classic" 1950's and 60's science fiction,horror and monster movies, unless someone already has...

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes! Creature Feature...I remeber it now. I remember most of those movies. I would like to see some new ones be made. i went to the theater to see that new one Super 8 and I was not really impressed. I would think that they could do better than that. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Some of my favorite classic movies are films like apocalypse now-1979,lawrence of arabia-1962,the french connection-1971 among many others and i really like the more recent films like "the new world"-2005 "apocalypto"-2006 and "300"-2007 "house of flying daggers"-2004...But how could i have forgotten to mention in my list above,the cult classic "i married a monster from outer space"-1958 (*_*)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Is this very interesting "people in our dreams" thread now turning into an old movie database?

Just catching up on my reading, don't mind me.

edit on 3/20/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Yes, TheProphetMark, I agree with you.

I do think that some of our dreams are visits to ourselves in parallel universes or alternate dimensions.

And, I think that you can hear perfectly well in your dreams because you can hear everything that is said in your mind... any time.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join