It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in our Dreams

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

Oh yes there are! With actual alienzzz
And the occasional demon (brrr, once had a horrible nightmare about one dressed up as monk, got rid of it).

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I have had to explain this alot so I will give the short version. I was born of a Military Family. My Dad...Military....my Mom..."CIVILIAN"....and yes the quotes mean what I hope you understand they mean. We lived a short distance from a Massive SAC base that had a lot of B-52's along with a Hell of alot of Nukes.

She worked there as the Base Commanders....A General..."CIVILIAN" secretary. This same base was involved in the Covert War that was the Carpet Bombing of areas in Laos and Cambodia as the NVC were getting blown away if they followed the HO CHI MINH trail...so as they sought out and used new routes through Laos and Cambodia...we followed and Nixon lied his ass off.

Both my parents are Brilliant...I inherited their DNA with the exception of spelling skills and I can never find my keys or sunglasses. I was heavily recruited in High School...back then the Guidence Office had offices for Army, Navy, Airforce and Marines...right in with the schools guidence counselers.

I also was an exceptional musician...had a band...was in the top .01% in the various aptitude tests and back then you had to take an IQ test...I scored 174...which made the recruitment pestering all that much worse. My "UNCLE" as I call him...he is family...saved me and I was cut a deal that allowed me to get a degree, remain Civilian....and play in a band that was signed and I have toured with Aerosmith, Robin Trower, Heart, Motley Crew...etc...and traveled almost EVERYWHERE....this ability worked very well with my deal I struck with "UNCLE".

I still play and I have been in studio for awhile now but I still do shows. I help run several of my Families Companies....and I do a third job when called and I am older now and could say no...the two times I did say no I was a nervous wreck the whole time and felt like I let the team down...so now...I ALWAYS GO.

So you can see now why my body might be a bit callous here and there and believe me...at my age...it takes alot of working out to keep up with 20 somethings flying over terrain. I have been shot....and it hurt...and I thought I was going to die...but thanks to some very advanced body armour...there was only light balistic penetration...and I saw it coming.

So when I saw...People in our Dreams...I was interested. I am a Lucid Dreamer...which means I ALWAYS know I am dreaming. I can never achieve deep states of sleep...the drop of a pin could wake me up. So I was interested in what other people dream about. Split Infinity...p.s....that was the short version! LOL!

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

How many of us have asked pygmys what they dream about? and while on that note,how do people blind from birth dream of things they've never seen? and the fact that some of them actually do just about proves past life existence...www.afb.org...

edit on 1-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

How many of us have asked pygmys what they dream about? and while on that note,how do people blind from birth dream of things they've never seen? and the fact that some of them actually do just about proves past life existence...www.afb.org...

You could be right Bloc. I have seen my fill of WEIRD S#!%....and after all the things I have seen and experienced....one thing comes to mind.....ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I remember very clearly in great detail a dream i had when i was around 5yrs old.I was walking through a misty sunlit forest and as i walked along i stopped and turned to see a nude woman with black hair and golden feathered wings drifting towards me through the trees and then she reached out and embraced me in slow motion and then i awakened.Can anyone help explain how i was able to see her the way i saw her in that dream,when i never saw that before? Maybe through astral projection i was within some kind of alternate reality,another dimension,or a past or future life,those are all very real possibilities.Wherever i was and whoever she is,i know i dreamed of something i never saw before...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

I remember very clearly in great detail a dream i had when i was around 5yrs old.I was walking through a misty sunlit forest and as i walked along i stopped and turned to see a nude woman with black hair and golden feathered wings drifting towards me through the trees and then she reached out and embraced me in slow motion and then i awakened.Can anyone help explain how i was able to see her the way i saw her in that dream,when i never saw that before? Maybe through astral projection i was within some kind of alternate reality,another dimension,or a past or future life,those are all very real possibilities.Wherever i was and whoever she is,i know i dreamed of something i never saw before...
Ohhhh...OK. Cuz you asked. I don't know if you remember but on a few Physics discusions I have had on this board...the concept came up that since the Matter and Energy that makes up our brains....such as Protons and Neutrons and Electrons....well...the first two are comprised of smaller Quantum Particles like Glueons and Leptons and Quarks..etc...and the Electrons are existing in the Quasi state Quantum existance as both a Particle and a Wave...thus we get Frequency....like Radio since Radio and Electrons and Photons are all part of the same thing....they travel at approx 186,300 miles a second and exist as both a particle and a wave...thus you can tune in your Car Stereo to your favorite channel via Frequency or wave length.
Thing is...the Quantum Particles that make up the Protons and Neutrons in your brain...exist and then blink out of existance and back. A Quark in either proton or neutron maitains a minimum and maximum quatity....the number of Quarks can exist in any amount between the min. and Max....but NEVER more or less. The ones inbetween these Min. and Max. numbers blink in and out of EXISTENCE! Where do they go? Where do they come from? MOST LIKELY...they are exchanging position or existence with a Proton or Neutron in another version of YOU in an Alternate Divergent Universe based and created via probability. The version of you with a Brain that contains more of these Quantum Particles near or at Maximum....is the version of you that some ACTION VIA PROBABILITY BASED CHAOS OR just plain cause and effect will occur and route that version of you down that specific timeline of that Divergent Universal Reality. So...it may be possible to accesss thoughts and memories of alternate versions of you that are infinite in number but connected to you via QUANTUM PARTICLE EXCHANGE. You asked...LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Interesting post...

My dream activity has really amped up in the last year. In particular, I keep having these dreams where I am about a few inches away from someones face and we are just staring at each other, almost conversing telepathically.

I have NEVER in my life had dreams this clear, I can describe every detail of these people, down to the freckle placement on their cheeks! And it feels like we know each other, there is a deep understanding....

I have also had dreams lately where I have been exorcising people or places and I have to fight the fear and keep building the positive energy. They are the scariest dreams I have ever had, I wake up shaking and filled with goosebumps. Pretty intense. Both times when it was a place, it was the same house, one I have never been in, but the furniture and everything was the same. So weird....

I find this interesting because normally I don't remember my dreams or really think much of them but that is starting to change...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Are you married? Otherwise get your bruised but to Amsterdam; you sound like one hell of a guy (wait, you're a man aren't you?)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
for quite a long time i seemed to only have only 2 types of the same dream. The normal dream is with people and landscapes that i know. The other version is always with all the people and the landscape unknown to me, which certainly made me think about the possibility of being in someone elses dream. The frustrating thing is that there are a lot of topics i love, but we may well never be able to find out the truth. I have no idea if perhaps someone else in the world is having the exact same dream as me and we are "connected", sometimes they are in my dream and sometimes im in someone elses dream. What i do know is that the 2 versions are always one or the other, either i know everyone and the place or i don't know anyone or the place.

The dreams always follow the same path, they are not sexual but always follow the path of meeting someone,being drawn to them or falling in love with them, connecting with them without really saying or doing anything, enjoying it for a short while just being together with them, being separated, spending most of the rest of the dream following the dream but trying to find or reconnect with the person, either searching for them or constantly trying to figure out a way to break from the group to go find her, then eventually you meet up, but by that time too much time has passed and it never feels the same as it did when you first met. Shortly after that it finishes. The whole middle part is like trying to reconnect as a matter of urgency because you know as time ticks on the moment fades.

It's very strange because of the fact that it's always one or the other but follows the same story. Once i got to the end of the dream and i stood there and said "well looks like the dream is over so might as well wake up" , that was a weird first for me, actually getting to the end of a dream, it was like standing on a golden beech with the power rays of light in the distance across the sky, but it was like there was no where else to go, so my brain said "ok i guess that's it" and i woke up.

Since i've started listening to frequencies and meditating now things are all going nuts, i'm dreaming every day and all wild and wonderful dreams, but i always remember how weird it was to have 2 version of the same style of dream over and over. One seemed like my dream and the other seemed like someone elses dream

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I seriously think that we are entering into some kind of alternate reality when we dream,where things are similar to here yet also different and what i did today and what i'm doing right now while i'm awake in this reality,are the things an alternate me is dreaming about within some other reality and what the alternate me is doing during the day and night when awake,is what i dream about while asleep and there may be many hundreds,thousands or even millions of different alternate realities, explaining the wide variety of dreams we all have..."My fathers mansion has many rooms"...
edit on 7-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Are you married? Otherwise get your bruised but to Amsterdam; you sound like one hell of a guy (wait, you're a man aren't you?)

YES....I am a MAN...STRAIGHT...ALPHA...and absolutely LOVE everything about women.

As Far as Sexual Experiences...I play in an Internationaly Touring Band....mostly in the 80's...but I still play and record and tour...but not as much. I have seen and experienced Sexuality on levels that cannot be posted here.
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Maybe you need to make a new thread about all your hot experiences
I'll be the first to devour it

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird

Maybe you need to make a new thread about all your hot experiences
I'll be the first to devour it

HA! LOL! Sorry but I am not one to be Kissed and tell. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

During one dream,i was standing in a library in india.There were a few people there with me,a man and a woman,who were clearly from that country and they showed me a history book which contained captioned photos and one of the photos was of a completely devastated ny city,smashed by atom bombs.I could plainly see three photos next to eachother in that book,one of the ny city of our now,one of it crushed by a-bombs and one of how it looked re-built sometime in our distant future.I could see and read the words in that book very easily.Maybe they were rebel time travelers who broke the multiple universe laws and allowed me to see and read things i should'nt have been shown?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

During one dream,i was standing in a library in india.There were a few people there with me,a man and a woman,who were clearly from that country and they showed me a history book which contained captioned photos and one of the photos was of a completely devastated ny city,smashed by atom bombs.I could plainly see three photos next to eachother in that book,one of the ny city of our now,one of it crushed by a-bombs and one of how it looked re-built sometime in our distant future.I could see and read the words in that book very easily.Maybe they were rebel time travelers who broke the multiple universe laws and allowed me to see and read things i should'nt have been shown?

Cool dream! Well who knows, maybe something you saw before that dreams influenced you in dreaming this. But really cool dream.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Hellas

During one dream,i was standing in a library in india.There were a few people there with me,a man and a woman,who were clearly from that country and they showed me a history book which contained captioned photos and one of the photos was of a completely devastated ny city,smashed by atom bombs.I could plainly see three photos next to eachother in that book,one of the ny city of our now,one of it crushed by a-bombs and one of how it looked re-built sometime in our distant future.I could see and read the words in that book very easily.Maybe they were rebel time travelers who broke the multiple universe laws and allowed me to see and read things i should'nt have been shown?.

Check out the palm leaves prophecies of a temple in I think Bangalore.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

At least describe your looks. Me curious.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

The Nadi Palm Leaves Prophecy > www.meditationclub.com...

edit on 9-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Mood: telepathic, That's a nice one!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Funny you should ask that as I have stated I am a Lucid Dreamer which means I always know when I am Dreaming....but when dreaming...I am always ME...and look like me if I look in a mirror in the dream or have a natural Dream State understanding of appearence of what I really look like...I wonder if others have this too?

I am 6 ft. 1 inch tall...muscular...lean but NOT SKINNY....long Dirty Blonde hair...attractive in a too attractive way...as I get teased all the time from the Guy's on my Team...and Blue/Green eyes.

That's it...now I feel silly. Split Infinity

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join