It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People in our Dreams

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There was a dream I had with a person in real life that was extraordinary and proved the existence of what people refer to as magic.

edit on 20-3-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
There was a dream I had with a person in real life that was extraordinary and proved the existence of what people refer to as magic.

edit on 20-3-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

Details please!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Mark....it's nice to meet you! I am sorry I took so long to respond.

Being a Lucid Dreamer myself....it takes years to be able to really control the Dreams and then in certain cases....there are and you might have one I know I do....a reoccuring dream or two that even though you know you are awake...you cannot control.

Curiously...some of the most violent episodes of my life....and there have been many...I do do dream about...perhaps because since I know they were real events I choose not to dwell on my little Free Time...ie...Dream.

One of these dreams which comes in two forms is when I am trying to protect someone I know fom either a Tornado or Large Sets of Rouge Waves while we are at the beach...both of these things have occured to me....one in 1975 in Ft. Lauderdale Fl. and the second....back this past summer of 2012 when a Tornado destroyed my Classic Truck and Hail damaged another vehicle not garaged....as I ran into my Home with the Tornado ripping up my Organic Garden...I could see Onions flying into the air as they were being pulled from the ground....I came into my home yelling to get into the celler there is a TORNADO IN OUR BACK YARD!

My Girl...who I have TOLD MANY TIMES ABOUT THESE TWO TYPES OF THE SAME DREAM....did exactly what is probably the only thing I fear in life or as it pertains to Human Beings......She started talking about something else and was not paying attention as this Tornado roared toward the side of the home where she was with my Proffesional Band P.A. Equipment set up as a Stereo putting out THOUSANDS OF WATTS of power and she had it turned up loud so she didn't hear the roar of the twister. I threw her over my sholder and ran down into the cellar in a spot under the stairs all the while she was fighting with me surprised at what I was doing!

When we came up...my Glass atrium had a tree in it and there was much other damage. I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY DREAM CAME TRUE! We have had long talks about what I fear and as I had told her repeatedly...unless I am Scuba Diving and I encounter a Bull Shark...which I have....or a Great White...which I have not or else I would not be here...a Great White will bump or take a little bite just because it is curious....in it's mind it is not hunting a Diver...but either one...the bump or the nibble could kill you. So because of what I do...she has asked what do I fear...and I said...Honestly....my greatest fear is a Force of Nature like a Tornado or Rouge Wave...on it's way....and I know...but despite all my training and all my strength and knowledge...all I can do is try to get out of the way...and my fear is that someone close to me will NOT LISTEN TO ME AND WINDS UP GETTTING US BOTH KILLED because I will not abandon them.

That is what I fear and both actually happened in a dream first then in reality. I still dream of them and I know I am dreaming so I command myself past the sleep paralisis to WAKE UP! Which by the way is NOT an easy thing to do. I have done and seen things that most people would be frozen with fear...and worse of all....I have knowledge of things that scare me never mind the average person...as far as Dying...I am only afraid of leaving the ones I love behind and how they will feel. But to pardon my speech...from years of training and getting shot and experience....I am the CALMEST BAD MOTHER F@&%@& you would ever meet....but Tornados, Roage Waves and Hurricanes scare the S#!% out of me because this is nature...and NATURE IS THE BADDEST MOTHER OF ALL! Split Infinity...ps....welcome aboard! LOL!

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Just last night i awakened from a vivid dream that was filled with the sights,sound and colors of large groups of old world roman centurions returning from battle and gathering around bonfires that were burning all over an open field at night and i was one of them.They were talking to me and i was talking to them in a language i dont understand and dont know how to speak and theres no doubt in my mind that i was really there back then so long ago living that life and doing those things during one of many past life incarnations i know i've had...
edit on 20-3-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc....if this happened...they would have been speeking Latin. Any chance they were speeking this?
Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by blocula

Bloc....if this happened...they would have been speeking Latin. Any chance they were speeking this?
Split Infinity

Hi,i know what japanese,french,spanish and german sound like,but whatever "we" were speaking,i'm not familiar with it and thats why i didnt say what language i thought it might have been and in a ww-1 dream i had,myself and others were clearly speaking fluent german,although i dont know any of that language here and now...really weird...and to me those and other such dreams that i have had can only mean one thing...we have lived before...

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by blocula

Split Infinity

Hi,i know what japanese,french,spanish and german sound like,but whatever "we" were speaking,i'm not familiar with it and thats why i didnt say what language i thought it might have been and in a ww-1 dream i had,myself and others were clearly speaking fluent german,although i dont know any of that language here and now...really weird...and to me those and other such dreams that i have had can only mean one thing...we have lived before...

Well...perhaps reincarnation is real...but since we dream in REM....Rapid Eye Movement which is a combination of both Alpha and Beta Brain Waves....it could be possible you are accessing the mind via Quantum Mental Entanglement...which normally occurs in ALPHA STATE as this is the state that TRUE tested and confirmed Psychics...the ones that Police Detective Units use for finding lost children or abductions....and these people are the real deal as they are paid and get results....have also been paid by various Universities and the U.S. Military to place electrodes on their Heads and attempt a Psychic action....their Brain ALWAYS converts to Alpha Wave state.

Since you are Dreaming in both Alpha and Beta....your brain...basicaly being a Quantum Computer....might be able to access Similat to our Universal Divergent states where it is not the same Universe but is so close that you might be able to tap into another persons Mental Experience...and Time is not a consideration here so you could access either Past or Future events as they unfold will unfold or have unfolded.

This is not Hocus Pocus...there is alot of Quantum Science involved in this that supports the probability this can happen to certain SENSITIVES. The Cops certainly know it is a reality as well as the U.S. and Russia as they STILL have programs with REMOTE VIEWING being the Holy Grail of Abilities. Telekanesis is a proven ability but our Human Minds are much too under developed for such direct Physical Action of any consequence. But the ability to acess thought....this is what it could be with you. Split Infinity

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Hello SplitInfinity, it's nice meeting you too and I've got to say your post took me by suprise regarding your experiance. Though, I have no ask you this; did your dream come true the same way it happened in your dream by any chance making it feel like sort of a "Deja Vu" experiance when it really happened? Though it's quite possible not to happen excatly the way it went in your dream because you probably made different choices in reality then you did in your dream but with both the same thing on your mind and that is wanting to protect the people you know and love. Just thought I'd ask you about that.

What really suprises me about this is, I've had a dream one time which felt real and I was in my old apartment(The last one I lived in) and I was on the phone talking to my ex-girlfriend and I knew in my dream we had broken up because I felt like I knew that and we really had broken up in real life too, anyways we were talking on the phone and I asked her how my daughter was doing and in this dream I was looking out towards the two bedrooms while I was talking on the phone. Ever watch a cartoon show or T.v show and when people call eachother a box comes up on the screen showing both people talking to eachother? Well, I had a box in my dream that showed my ex-girlfriend talking to me and my daughter was in the background. Anyways, the box dissapeared while we were talking and the phoneline was cut off and I was left in confusion wondering what happened, and next thing I know maybe 10-15 seconds I saw something that looked like a tasumi which came right at me and ripped through the apartment quickly as soon as I was hit my vision started to fad into somewhat of a dark red color and I felt myself just dying out and then I just woke up from my dream.

I don't live in that apartment anymore because I moved to Ontario to get help, and to further my education in School. I would have stayed if I still had my job but somebody wanted to smoke a bowl with me before we started working and pretty much begged me to pack a bowl and smoke with him, I wanted to say no because I had a feeling I would get cought but yet I did it anyways and what do you know? I #ing got cought and got fired. I handed out like 20 resumes to look for another job so I wouldn't get kicked out of my apartment and ended up living on the streets and so badly didn't want to have to move to Ontario because leaving my 2 year old daughter was the hardest thing I ever had to do, but I did it so I could come back as a better person and admittly I wasn't all that good of a person before but I'm pretty damn happy with how far I've come along with myself. So what really suprises me about your post about your dream that came true, is I'm worried my dream might come true and just like you, I'm not afraid of dying but I'm afraid of the people I love dying so I just hope that my dream does not come true even though I sat up wondering what the dream really meant when I woke up, and wondering if it had anything to do with this whole 2012 stuff. I lived in Nova Soctia, which is surrounded by the ocean which makes me realize that a tasumi is highly possible in that area given the right circumstance.

As far as reoccuring dreams go; I have had a several dreams where I've dreamed the same thing and waking up and wondering why I had the exact same and I mean really everything happened the same way as the other dream had. And it's not just one dream either but maybe 2 or 3 different dreams at the most. I'm not sure the significant of this is, but I really didn't think much about it at the time.

I'm glad you managed to save your girl from that tornado Split, if you hadn't dreamt the dream you did, do you think the outcome of what happened that day would have been the same? But hey, your girl will always remember you saved her life and that is definitly one thing she will never forget just as you will never forget the dream and that day.

As far as knowledge goes, I know what you mean about the knowledge. Sometimes I wish I didn't know the things I do so I choose to ignore it and try to just live my life as best as possible. You know the saying, "Ignorance is bliss" well it's really true so I try not to be ignorant around people because I wouldn't want them to carry the knowledge that I have wish I wish I never even had in the first place, because if I don't want it; who wants it? Oh wait, only those who do evil onto others of coarse.

It's was nice meeting you Split. And thanks for the warm welcome.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

Details please!

I tried to speak, but I had to dwell on this for a couple days because it is still so shocking to me, though it was 6 years ago.

I had met her from a magician, and the dream was that aliens found me in my city and took her to me, then we fell in love. It happened and a book was written about our situation. In the book that describes these experiences, mine was a total concrete example of it happening and being a factual kind of event that exists in the world. There was a lot of magic involved, dreams of each others realities, and also the conclusion from evidence that ghosts exist.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Mark...I am sorry to hear about your firing. Even though I don't smoke it...POT is basically LEGAL in Mass. A person can carry up to One Ounce of Pot on their person and although...if caught...a Cop can give you a $100 Ticket...they cannot ask you for your ID as it has been decriminalized...so if they can't demand to see an ID...they can't write down your name for the $100 fine. LOL!

The dreams are not identical to me and I have not had many of late....but they are infrequent but disturbing none the less because even though I KNOW I am Dreaming....this happens fast and I do not have time to wake up and get out of sleep paralasis...so I have to go through it...and I can't just not care...so I go on yelling to watch out and the event repeates itself.

I once was at a CD release party as my contract stipulates I must attend so many as I am a Musician. The people there are....Morons. Or they are bitching about this or that and they have so much to be thankful for. At every one of these types of parties and I only stay my OBLIGATORY HOUR....there is...and I S#!@ you not....some Huxter GURU or ANALIST or PSYCHIATRIST. A guy there who is a Bass player in a National band who I told about my Dreams in confidence...is HAMMERED! Get's up and puls me over to two of the three or four Psychiatrists, Analists or whatever and tells these Guy's my Dream Story.

I think it was the Psychiatrist who says to me...You are probably having these types of Dreams because your Subconscious is compensating for something you lack...like any real power or physical ability to do anything meaningful in life...oh...here is my card. I took the card and ripped it up in his face and turned away....this 4 to 500 lbs MONSTER personal guard...grabs me with both his hands on the open zipper edges of my Leather Jacket and say's a few things....I am a Non-Violent Man who is Highly Trained in Violent acts...I can take alot of crap but not physical abuse...within 2 seconds I had him kneeling in an arm/Thumb lock as he begged me not to break his arm, thumb, elbow, wrist...etc.

My point is that only YOU can really determine what your dreams are about...I know what mine are about...I just keep getting them. Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 30 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrmcleod
reply to post by Hellas

Its so weird that you should create a thread about this because i had a dream about this exact thing just the other night. I met someone who i have never seen before in real life, but it felt like we were "soul mates", not love like you have for a 1-2 year relationship, but a love that is totally indescribable. She then went on to say with tears in her eyes, that she's been waiting so long to see me again.

I then woke up and felt a huge urge to try and figure out who she was. And i am at a total loss as to who she is, she was so recognisable as if i have known her...well, forever!

I just had to come back to this old thread because a couple nights ago, I had the same experience. I met a girl and she said that she was waiting for me to come back and it was a very intense feeling..

After waking up I just stayed in bed for I don't know how long and was thinks about that.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join