It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Christianity.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
on a warning because i challenged david ickes teaching, if you take what is false, a lie, and say it is the truth,

this is being deceitful, using deception, so those under Judas ickes control, said i was calling david icke a liar,

well if you are not telling presenting the truth ,but presenting lies as truth what are you doing. ?

inner circles A vision i had, that could be about the ruling elite, the inner circles of control.

forum.davidicke.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I have no control over the afterlife, I only have control over my current life.

You do have control over your destiny. You might think you have choice in your current life but you actually don't. When a choice arises, try your best to do what you know is bad; you can't can you? its impossible isn't it? So your path to a better understanding of things is already set.
From what I have read, you will always select the wisest route. Denial is an impossibility.

The things that shape my spiritual being, and prepare it for whatever may come, are the things God has laid out for me.

Every choice is a fork in a road. Like a probability tree, one choice will either rise leading you closer to YHWH or away from YHWH and down.
A person's spiritual level will depend on how far they are below YHWH on the day that their physical body perishes.
This is one area that I agree on with the new-agers where we either ascend from this world to a better world in this universe where our deepest desires become reality, or we stay here in this 3D hell hole of a world surrounded by the four riders of the apocolypse doing overtime every day.

I agree with you in a way that we are in a constant loop, learning from our past life mistakes and trying our best to make our experiences of life better.
However, since Jesus stepped into this world 2000 years ago, this world will soon end and there will be no more chances for a 'lost' spirit to learn from their mistakes again because according to what I believe, this old world and every duplicate of this world running parallel to this one in real time will be erased or reset.

even though I believe in Christ, the totality of the Faith has a bit of childishness to it. I'm not Pavlov's Dog,
I don't need a carrot and a stick to make me act right.

Sounds like trust and loyalty. If Jesus was a commanding officer, would he want you by his side if he knew you could easily disobey a direct order? No.
Look at what happened to Lucifer, Azazel and Shemyhaza and others.
Here is your choice. Would you obey direct orders from Jesus Christ, get treated with repect and gain access to Heaven whilst relaxing after a 6-day week of work in some far off distant paradise, or get 'spiritually' crushed into the ground 24/7 for demanding workers rights from your new CO the anti-christ who will enjoy treating you like dirt / cannon fodder / expendible etc.

there is no Hell, except to cease to exist on a spiritual level.

This is just a 'get-out-of-jail-free-card' where people (especially athiests) cannot handle the thought of being accountable for all of the bad things that they have done in their lives.
I could be a Hitler tomorrow, massacre 7 billion people and not go to hell. I could nuke New York and laugh at all Americans saying 'ha ha, you can't get me'. Kill myself and 'get-away-with-murder'.

We believe in justice don't we. We have prisons for mortals. There are also prisons for all immortals.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

This is just a 'get-out-of-jail-free-card' where people (especially athiests) cannot handle the thought of being accountable for all of the bad things that they have done in their lives.
I could be a Hitler tomorrow, massacre 7 billion people and not go to hell. I could nuke New York and laugh at all Americans saying 'ha ha, you can't get me'. Kill myself and 'get-away-with-murder'.

We believe in justice don't we. We have prisons for mortals. There are also prisons for all immortals.

And somehow you think that If Hitler was to repent and follow your advice, he would get a pass to heaven?

That is where your logic falls flat. You have to be a good person in your heart. God knows what's in your heart. He knows what's in my heart. No amount of scripture quoting, or Bible beating, or Holier than thou attitudes are going to change what's in my heart. Thump away, but it's just finger exercise.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
And somehow you think that If Hitler was to repent and follow your advice, he would get a pass to heaven?

That is where your logic falls flat.

You are judging Hitler with what you have learnt as a human, not with YHWH's infinite wisdom.

Mr 2:10. But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins.
All sins are equal. Petty theft is classed equal to murder. So a sinner will always be forgiven no matter what crime they committed. Remember there is no limitation to the level of forgivness that YHWH can give.

Thump away, but it's just finger exercise.

Why do you respond with a message when your eyes and ears are already closed to the Truth of YHWH ?
Why bother arguing in the first place?

BTW, how does a man join any freemason club? Do they just walk in and fill out a questionaire? or is it more like 'its not what you know, its who you know'?
edit on 18-2-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

BTW, how does a man join any freemason club? Do they just walk in and fill out a questionaire?

That is about the extent of it.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

No, the get out of hell free card is churches telling their members that they can do bad things but repent at the last minute and they'll be "saved".

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

If Jesus was a commanding officer, would he want you by his side if he knew you could easily disobey a direct order? No.

If I were a commanding officer, would I want someone on my squad that only followed orders because they feared some repercussion? No. I would want people on my squad that followed orders because they trusted me and saw the bigger picture and agreed with the orders. IF I gave an insane order, like telling Abraham to go murder his own son, then I would want responsible folks on my squad that would immediately remove me from my command!

I don't believe in prison for mortals either. If someone is a threat to society, and they are beyond reform, then prison makes no sense, we should just put them down. If they are not a threat, or if they can be reformed through therapy or training, then they don't belong in prison, they belong getting the help they need.

So, no prison for mortals, no prison for immortals. Prison's are illogical in my mind. I feel God is the same way. If a soul can still evolve and learn and experience things, then God opens all the possibilities to give that soul a chance to evolve to God's level. If the soul is beyond reform, then God destroys that soul.

There is no logic or reason or justice involved in an eternal suffering? It serves no purpose, and I don't believe God does things that don't have a purpose.

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

That is where your logic falls flat.

You are judging Hitler with what you have learnt as a human, not with YHWH's infinite wisdom.

Hate to say it, JN but as galling as it might seem I'd have to concur with Rapha vis a vis evil and the Almighty. It's beyond the faculties of man to parse the mind of the GAOTU and His wisdom. He knows what will be and if the existence of so vile a creature as Hitler had some unfortunately necessary place within the larger design, are we workmen to gainsay the Architect?

Fitz

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

I don't believe in prison for mortals either. If someone is a threat to society, and they are beyond reform, then prison makes no sense, we should just put them down. If they are not a threat, or if they can be reformed through therapy or training, then they don't belong in prison, they belong getting the help they need.

What is punishment by imprisoning but a form of training? Some learn lessons more readily than others, most without ever having to suffer retaliatory punishment. However, to countenance snuffing the life from one who doesn't respond as quickly as you might like is to take steps down a dark road which mankind justly left behind.

God does things that don't have a purpose.

Mortal mind being incapable of parsing the mind of the Almighty doesn't mean that things don't have a purpose.

Fitz

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

You misquoted me!

I said, "I don't believe God does things without a purpose."

You intentionally left off the first 3 words which changed the meaning. Are you a journalist for the MSM?

And no, imprisoning for punishment is not offering any kind of reform. It is purely punitive.

Counseling, schooling, work experience, all those things are offering reform. Hell, even a chain gang offers a purpose, and some life experience that could help with reform. Sitting in a cell 23 hours a day only creates more mental dysfunction and almost guarantees recidivism.

In fact, I do agree with your response to JN. I don't think there is anything to indicate Hitler is going to hell. God may have had a purpose for Hitler, and Hitler's soul may have needed that experience to evolve, and all of his victims may also have needed those experiences to evolve. I said it way earlier in this thread, but my interpretation of an answer to my prayer is, "We all get what we asked for." Meaning, before we were ever born, we requested the life we are currently living, and it has some purpose unique and necessary for our soul.
edit on 18-2-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Fitzgibbon

You misquoted me!

I said, "I don't believe God does things without a purpose."

You intentionally left off the first 3 words which changed the meaning. Are you a journalist for the MSM?

My bad. BFF (Big Fat Finger not Best Friends Forever) syndrome. Apologies across the board. Gotta learn not to post before the second cup of coffee kicks in.

Fitz

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Hi Relocator

A think I'd rather to left it over to you and your brothers and sisters in Him, just because you are can speak much better in your own language as I can do in mine. I was not of meaning them to see as by the law to say them that what they do is not good, but was more a question.. how could you be a member of a certain club if you know God. If you read the Bible you will recognized what is Him and what is the masons. Nevertheless I put your website between my links and put it also in my blog, so if a mason will come to my site, he will find also yours, of specially he is by driven from God to find.

I like woman who behave like tomboys!!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OldHag

There is nothing in Masonry that contradicts my faith in Christ.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnymax
on a warning because i challenged david ickes teaching, if you take what is false, a lie, and say it is the truth,

this is being deceitful, using deception, so those under Judas ickes control, said i was calling david icke a liar,

well if you are not telling presenting the truth ,but presenting lies as truth what are you doing. ?

inner circles A vision i had, that could be about the ruling elite, the inner circles of control.

forum.davidicke.com...

A couple of years ago I've been to some of his leasons, and what I hear was "crap". I got a free card to listening to him, but everyone who pay €50,= py €50,= to much. From my opinion, the man is full of demons, and he is not speaking, but they're speaking with his lips.

If that is what you will follow, than you can't be a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, because the Holy Spirit will make you run away off it!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by OldHag

Than my question: Do you read the Bible every day?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAAT09
SEARCH YOUR BIBLE HIGH AND LOW!!!

The TRUTH will always be hidden because pastors, imams, rabbis are ALL in on the take. "Without the masses they cant get their lunch money" Taj Tarik Bey

The TRUTH is OPEN if you will STRAIGHT pray to God. You said: SEARCH YOUR BIBLE HIGH AND LOW!!! Than you should know that when the Lord Jesus hang on the cross and He died, that the curtain between the holy and the the holy holyist would be tear apart... so the way was open to the arc of the covenent. Just like the preacher had made a way of blood to the arc, know the Highpriest of the arrangement of Melech Sadik, died on the cross but He raised out of the dead, so He will never die again.. do you see that through the highpriest of a free state.. if somebody kill another not by purpose he can flee to a free state, flee away for the blood avenger.. but when the Highpriest will die he must fly again, but now Jesus Christ is alive, so you don't have to run away
As I say.. you will have to go straight to God and ask Him for His wisdom, but better to ask to know Him... because then you will get the Holy Ghost and will know the TRUTH!!

And what about the pastors, imams, rabbis.. they will get their salary!! Maybe already now and otherwise later. What is strange to me... you mentioned that you search the Bible high and low... how can you put a imam in that row?

Don't you know what is written?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theorynator
reply to post by OldHag

Look into this.
en.wikipedia.org...

Hermetic order of the golden dawn.

Thanks! It opened my eyes... I was always thinking this had something with the druids but has not!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldHag

reply to post by OldHag

Do you believe the Bible should be taken 100% litteraly?

DO you believe every story in that book is 100% true?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by OldHag

Why would anyone read it everyday? It is just like any other reference book. You skim it, scan it, ,you read it through once or twice, you go back and refer to it with questions, but why would you read it everyday?
The words on the pages do not change from day to day no matter how magical you believe the book to me.

A Mason can be certain there is nothing in Masonry that conflicts with their Faith in Christ without reading the Bible everyday, because once one becomes a Mason, it is very clear that Masonry is not a religion, and has no teachings that would interfere with any religion (except for Atheism).

To an outsider, especially an outsider that believes any of the bunk from the internet, then it might seem difficult to realize, but the fact is, there is nothing in Masonry that could possibly conflict with any religion, and if any religious person did feel there was a conflict, there are at least a dozen specific opportunities to change their mind even before becoming a Master Mason, and one is free to walk away at any time they want even if it isn't a specifically designed spot where we ask for their assurance that they still want to continue.

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

reply to post by OldHag

Why would anyone read it everyday? It is just like any other reference book. You skim it, scan it, ,you read it through once or twice, you go back and refer to it with questions, but why would you read it everyday?
The words on the pages do not change from day to day no matter how magical you believe the book to me.

A Mason can be certain there is nothing in Masonry that conflicts with their Faith in Christ without reading the Bible everyday, because once one becomes a Mason, it is very clear that Masonry is not a religion, and has no teachings that would interfere with any religion (except for Atheism).

To an outsider, especially an outsider that believes any of the bunk from the internet, then it might seem difficult to realize, but the fact is, there is nothing in Masonry that could possibly conflict with any religion, and if any religious person did feel there was a conflict, there are at least a dozen specific opportunities to change their mind even before becoming a Master Mason, and one is free to walk away at any time they want even if it isn't a specifically designed spot where we ask for their assurance that they still want to continue.

"Why would anyone read it everyday? It is just like any other reference book. You skim it, scan it, ,you read it through once or twice, you go back and refer to it with questions, but why would you read it everyday? The words on the pages do not change from day to day no matter how magical you believe the book to me."

Those who know God do not merely skim the passages of the Bible cursorily.
Scripture is the living Word of the Father above and is the eternal essence of all believers.

"A Mason can be certain there is nothing in Masonry that conflicts with their Faith in Christ without reading the Bible everyday, because once one becomes a Mason, it is very clear that Masonry is not a religion, and has no teachings that would interfere with any religion (except for Atheism)."

You say one thing yet do another. For those who are not in the know, would you please "enlighten" us about Jahbulon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join