It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and Christianity.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If I know how Illuminati is working; and this had the similar working method as the Freemasonry; and both they're connected to the New World Order. They had the same system with the round tables where is one person standig in the middle who rule the whole business. Who that person is can be found what they doing. And there is plenty today what we now. For example the "crowd control" so that a group of people could live and that the world population have to die for them.

They act similar like the Pharisees and Sadducees like they want to keep the Scripture for themselves and not for the nation, just what the Lord Jesus had said in Joh 5:37-47

:37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.
:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not.
:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
:41 I receive not honour from men.
:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
:44 How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?
:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.
:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

The Pharisees did not understand this because of their hardened and unbelieving hearts. They want to rule over the nation. If the Freemasonry said they are believers, they must be religous but not by faith, not by the Grace of God

Will go the Freemasonry make a place for the elite, is that not the work of God?

How comes it that so many people are member of the Freemasonry and even they be Christians?
edit on 14/2/12 by OldHag because: Put the snake in it

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
i thought this was posted the other day also?
there was one from 18 hours ago but it displays a 404 massage
freemasonry and christianity

plus a few other's.
edit on 14-2-2012 by NISMOALTI because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2012 by NISMOALTI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I see your point.......but, If Freemasonry had the great secret and were part of the Great Conspiracy of the Illuminati, do you think they would be Public? If they really hold some dark secret,or huge wonderful why would they even bother to let the public at large know they exist?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

That's correct but it was to small, ATS erase it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by redbarron626

Christians could know by the reading the Scripture.. no, not in a particulary place but if you know the true, you know also what not is the true.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldHag
If I know how Illuminati is working;
You don't.

and this had the similar working method as the Freemasonry;
It doesn't.

and both they're connected to the New World Order.
They're not.

They had the same system with the round tables where is one person standig in the middle who rule the whole business.
No branch of Freemasonry uses round tables. We use rectangular rooms with the guy in charge sitting in the East.

Who that person is can be found what they doing.
Or, much easier, just go to the lodge's website and look at this year's officer picture. It's not like we hide it or anything.

Will go the Freemasonry make a place for the elite, is that not the work of God?
Nope. Freemasonry has nothing to do with "the elite". It's about charity and morality. It's about making each man strive to be better than himself so that he leaves a positive impact on the lives of those around him. Nothing more.
edit on 2012.2.14 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

And you are a Christian??

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

No. I am not.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

What's your definition of a Christian? Because, in my travels, I've only met a handful of what I would call Christians, but there are 100s of 1000s that call themselves Christians, so which type are you talking about?

There is the type that goes to a Christian church, listens to the word of the preacher, and reads the words of God and Jesus in the Bible and strives to live a good life, but are also moderate in their beliefs, and accepting of all other faiths, and truly embody the spirit of forgiveness. Those folks are great folks, and I might count myself among them, but they are technically NOT Christians. To be a Christian, one must accept Jesus as the way, and the light, and see his words as infallible, and as such, he states he is the Only way to the Father, and therefore condemns the majority of the non-Christians in the world to hell. It is a rare person I have met that is willing to condemn the rest of the world to hell, so in fact, there are very few actual Christians.

Even the preacher at my local Baptist Church is unwilling to say that all Muslims and Buddhists and Hindus are going to hell. In fact, he had the audacity to tell me they are each accountable to their own God?
But there is only 1 God? So how can they each have their own? Sorry Preacher, but you are not really a Christian in my eyes.

Then there are the types of Christians that are radical extremists in their views. Now those are Christians!
They know, down in some deep level of their soul that Jesus is the way, and they have no problem witnessing to the world!

So, as a regular believer in God, I am left with a dilemma. One set of Christians are not very true to their own beliefs, and I can't count myself among them, and the other set of Christians are extreme in their devotion to their faith, and I can't count myself among them either.

The closest I've been able to identify myself with is Deism, which is a nice coincidence, because I've always associated myself with God in that way, but then one day, as I attempted to volunteer as a Shriner, I found Masonry, and wouldn't you know it, a lot of the founding fathers of the US and icons in Masonry were also Deistic in their views of God. It's nice when things fall into place just like they were supposed to! Almost like there is some GAOTU that has designed things that way. Hmmm.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
"The Only Way To The Father Is Through Him!"

While therein may be speculative and conflicted realities...
One should know that "Jesus" interpreted the idea by deeds. Thus when he said it, it was only a mere conclusion of the deeds made into word. Hence: "The Word Made Flesh!"

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
However, Freemason is well aware of the Tenet: "Blessed Are The Pure Of Heart, For They Shall See God!"
By this I mean: That Freemason searches for such a mortal as can be found, that he may one day show the face of God!"

I Hope They Find Such A Man! That is only if they have'nt already...

Where did you learn this?

I was not aware that I was supposed to be looking for a man. I thought I was supposed to be living a good life to be closer to God. Sombody's got some 'splainin to do.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
While it appears to be for most of the day. It is essential when therein is found child without father.
But then you tell it so well...
I was hoping it was you. But if you know less than me...

Also: G'Morning to you Bro.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinocchio

I know less than most. I take great pride in that.
But I am always willing to learn.

G'day to you as well.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Fret Not My Bro...
I don't even know how to upload (or is it download) a pic for my profile... lol

This day you are truly the highest in the heirarchy between us.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
here is a video that gives new light to the last supper painting.
could the stars in the sky be the inspiration/secret of the painting?
Discover the Arcanum's channel on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Exposed!!!

The reason that Freemasonry admonishes its new members to imitate Hiram to get into heaven is that it considers Hiram to be an example showing the way to salvation. Freemasonry teaches that each man is his own savior; it does not embrace the Christian teaching of substitutionary atonement. Freemasonry teaches that Hiram and other saviors save only themselves. By imitating Hiram, following his example, Freemasonry teaches that Masons may save themselves.

The Masonic view of Jesus Christ
We could infer the position which Freemasonry takes with regard to Jesus Christ, but the Grand Lodges use Masonic literature to make that unnecessary. So that Masons will not misunderstand, the Masonic position on the Son of God has been explained in no uncertain terms:

Masonry is UNIVERSAL and recognizes no CREEDS, taking truth wherever it is found. That Jesus, the man, lived is conceded by even a vast majority of non-Christian creeds, the Jew acknowledges him to have been a Great Teacher. Some Christian creeds declare him to have been "conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the Virgin Mary," others refuse this dogma, attribute to him no supernatural birth and claim he "achieved Christ-hood." Occult teaching largely agrees with this latter thesis and points to him as a "prototype" of the perfect man - the goal toward which the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE is evolving. We are here referring to the Master strictly in that sense - one who has Mastered himself in the fullest sense of the expression.

The Lost Word Its Hidden Meaning, p. 74

Obviously, the heretical teaching that Jesus Christ is NOT the only mediator between God and man (1 Timothy 2:5), that he is NOT the only redeemer and savior (John 14:6), and that the name of Jesus is NOT the only name whereby men may be saved (Acts 4:12) is current Masonic teaching. This heresy is not limited to an outdated edition of the Kentucky Monitor, as some "Christian" Masons have tried to claim. It is widespread, mainstream, Masonic teaching. All a Mason has to do to uncover it is dig around in the lodge library.

If you are a Mason who claims to be a Christian, you have a simple choice to make:

You can stand with the church and defend the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You can stand with the Lodge and defend a false plan of salvation which is based upon the imitation of Hiram Abiff.

Your choice will determine where you spend eternity.

Source

I don't think Freemasonry and Christianity go well together. I can't get it to work out in my mind...I like to keep things simple. Freemason's are more complicated then trying to figure out a women...

Happy Valentine's Day to all My Freemason Rivals!!! I hope you haven't missed me.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Happy Valentines to you.

If you go looking in a sewer for a rose, there is a good chance it will not smell near as sweet as if you looked for it in a garden.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by relocator

The reason that Freemasonry admonishes its new members to imitate Hiram to get into heaven is that it considers Hiram to be an example showing the way to salvation. Freemasonry teaches that each man is his own savior; it does not embrace the Christian teaching of substitutionary atonement. Freemasonry teaches that Hiram and other saviors save only themselves. By imitating Hiram, following his example, Freemasonry teaches that Masons may save themselves.
Nonsense. Where do we say Hiram Abiff went to heaven? We dug him a grave and that's the last we saw of him. Anything after that is speculation. He wasn't a savior, he was just a man who kept his word and stood up for his beliefs.
edit on 2012.2.14 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Well, than it was not for you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by getreadyalready

What's your definition of a Christian?
Bij faith!

Why so many words.. if you had click on the link: the Grace of God , than you should know

reply to post by Pinocchio

Just like it was in the past.. the Sanhedrin has all the power but use it wrong, with false evidence they hang Him on the cross.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Well, than it was not for you!
So you, a Christian but not a Freemason, can speak about Freemasonry and Christianity, but me, a Freemason but not a Christian, may not?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join