It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

and this is the Ego im talking about people... With my contact, things I've seen with my third eye, and higher vibration (which takes no time at all to raise your Vibration and tune into a higher frequency) is much more sacred and beautiful then any Code or secret you masons have. On top of that; I dont even COMPARE too my wife's frequency; she is much much higher then most beings on earth, and protected through Extreterrestrials.

Hows that for Code ? Continue being ignorant too the cosmos people (especially FM) .. it wont get you anywhere in your next reincarnation lol.

- For the humans who want too be enlightend, want cosmic knowledge, want too see Extraterrestrials, want PROOF ('cause you need it so bad) .. it all starts with the expansion and opening of your heart and mind, not just to yourself by the ENTIRE cosmos including each and every single human and creature on not only THIS planet by every World in existence. Open up and your third eye will show you the truth in which has been hidden so deep in your being for so long

~ Love is an art

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

haha last post on this thread

THAT VIOLIN MUSIC WAS THE MOST EPIC THANG EVA!!! WOW

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

all masons who get initiated and think they are now somehow "special" and apart of something "Secret" (LMAO)!

Freemasonry is something special....Just as earning a spot on a football team and keeping your plays secret..the game isnt secret

you have no idea what this life is about.. nor do you see the bigger picture.

teach us then Jesus

I dont know what you masons believe, I dont give a rats assss haha

You dont know and you dont care to know..but you KNOW its a lie??..... You DONT KNOW...BUT YOU KNOW...and then you tell others they dont know what life is about.........please stop it

Stop getting defensive when someone speaks about your little group

We really shouldn't..but if someone where to speake ill of your family..when they know nothing..and admit that they know nothing and continue to bad mouth....rock and a hard place bruh

My life of seeing ET beings, spaceships, and spiritual beings is much more excited and lovly then your dark arts and secrets haha.. my wife has been in contact with ETs, she has a pleiadian guide who helps us BOTH on this Earthly journey (spiritual journey of course).

LoveisanArt, please wake the fack up...with all your life experience and ET contact you still know nothing about this life you claim to know soo much about

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Btw bro; I gave up caring for conspiracy 2 years ago (when I was 17) when I realized how much life was a lie.
On top of that; I dont even COMPARE too my wife's frequency;
So you're 19, married, and think you have the universe figured out.

Let us know how that works out for you in 10 years...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Come on man, I knew everything at 19 and so did you! I was married, had my own business, had a set of morals that was iron-clad and abs to match! The world is simple at that age, don't muck it all up for him.

19 years later, now I know, that I don't know a damn thing, and probably never will.

edit on 14-2-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's always amazed me how much gets blamed on the Masons, when really, it's a bunch of guys getting together in brotherhood (not unlike a more mature fraternity), to better themselves, and society. Sure, there's lots of symbolism, etc., but the Church has it's own costuming and pageantry too, and yet it isn't demonized. The Masons I've met have all been men worthy of my respect, who do far more for the community than you or I most likely, and I've never seen or understood why they get blamed for certain things.

Indeed, such men are those who rose against the tyranny of England and founded this great nation of ours. It would really behoove many to understand what Masonry is about, before dwelling on the secrets and mysteries.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
It's always amazed me how much gets blamed on the Masons, when really, it's a bunch of guys getting together in brotherhood (not unlike a more mature fraternity), to better themselves, and society.
Did you ever get around to joining? It's been 8+ years since you expressed an interest here.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yea, but think of how BORING the SS section would be without the constant badgering of the uninformed Fundies.

So much can be learned while denying ignorance. Or watching it as the case may be.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I appreciate your honesty, I think I will take them

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Thank you for your answer. I do have to ask though, if Freemasonry is about good men becoming better then why cant any good man join? It is just a curiosity thing for me, why be private when one can become a better man and do the same justice on his own? Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this subject but hey, I'm getting my answers straight from the masons themselves!

Wait just realized your not a mason. Maybe you can still answer my questions though
edit on 14-2-2012 by uscitizen859 because: misread content

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by uscitizen859

Any good man can join.

We don't recruit, you have to inquire with us. You have to be 18 or 21 depending on your state. You have to have a clean background check, good moral character, and believe in some singular, ever-living creator. That's it. If you have those attributes and about $100 or so depending on the Lodge, then you can join.

The price isn't restrictive, the requirements aren't very restrictive. There is no need for an invitation. Just google your state's Grand Lodge, or drive up to a Lodge and look at the front door where the meeting times are posted, and then be there about an hour before the meeting.

It is very simple, and very, very unsecretive.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Thank you very much, that pretty much sums up my questions. I think I will drop by a lodge in the near future.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by uscitizen859
Thank you for your answer. I do have to ask though, if Freemasonry is about good men becoming better then why cant any good man join?
The requirements are you must be a man; above a certain age; believe in God as the creator of the universe; and not be a convicted felon. That's about it.

It is just a curiosity thing for me, why be private when one can become a better man and do the same justice on his own?
He can, but there's strength in numbers. If I go to the red cross and donate a pint of blood, that's great. Totally worthy thing to do. But if I organize a blood drive and get 50 people from my lodge to show up and donate blood too, then I've made more of an impact.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge on this subject but hey, I'm getting my answers straight from the masons themselves!

Wait just realized your not a mason. Maybe you can still answer my questions though
Oh, I'm a Mason alright. And an officer in my lodge, even.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Wait, one more question! Do you have any idea how Edward Leedskinin built the coral castle? Sorry, had to do it! That story fascinates me just as much as the Egyptian mystery!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Good Luck!

If you are looking for some camaraderie, and looking to mentor and be mentored, and develop some nice relationships then you'll be richly rewarded! If you are looking for excitement, espionage, and conspiracy theory, then I'm afraid you'll be really bored.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by uscitizen859
Wait, one more question! Do you have any idea how Edward Leedskinin built the coral castle? Sorry, had to do it! That story fascinates me just as much as the Egyptian mystery!
Heh. Honestly? My money's on good old-fashioned block & tackle.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I would bet he did it using simple machines. But I have as much insight into that as you do.
Fascinating guy though.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Oh sorry about that. Your answers really have fulfilled my questions and I appreciate it so much. I never understood why Masons are treated like bad people, I knew a mason when I was a kid and he was one of the most respectful men I've ever met! I have this impression that Masons know a secret to building fascinating structures. I can imagine Edward Leedskalnin (Spelling???) as a mason!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Very fascinating, I hope to find the answer to that mystery someday!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Nope, but I do love the story, and I've visited a couple of castles built in Florida, but I haven't visited that one yet.

Apparently Leedskalnin had unusual views on magnetism?

But, as ATS is usually the pre-eminent authority on these types of things, This Thread makes me think it was probably just basic physics and innovation. My wife is about 95 lbs and she is constantly surprising me with her innovative ways of dealing with things, where I would use brute force, she uses her brain, LOL!
edit on 14-2-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join