It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I believe so as well, I was just hoping you could tell me but I am expecting too much! Thanks for being polite

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Lol, suprisingly enough the brain usually does overpower the body! My fiance has a great way of dealing with oddities as well, I think that's a woman thing lol!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
my favorite part is when jesus revealed he was the first pharaoh and the last.
he was the stone the builders threw away. not sure how many freemasons believe that,
but to me that reads: jesus is the rightful head of freemasonry, on so many levels, i've lost count.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
OP, not sure what you are trying to gain here. There are a number of Masons on this site and they are stand up citizens if you ask me.

There was a -spectacular-thread some months ago where Masons on this site answered all kinds of questions. Every last one of them was level headed with a written tone that rang of sincereity.

I would try and find it but I rate it as a less then 1% chance that it would alter your worldview.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by starseedflower
reply to post by SuperiorEd

But WHO is God??? And I bet we all including Enoch, Jesus, the Freemasons, you and me, yes even Atheists have descriptions appropriate to our believes and first or second hand experiences of WHAT he is, still the question hangs right there above our heads, or else we would not be here to have conversation.

We have the evidence from the truth that makes itself plain to see in nature. When you can find a scripture that mirrors nature, claims to be the origin of it and then predicts the future for us to see, evidence is there. No other book can do this besides the Bible. From this knowledge, we then derive the main points that God intends for us to see. Faith and Love are the root. From faith and love, the rest is merely commentary on how to proceed along the path of fulfilling the law. The law is fulfilled when we love others as ourselves. Masons do this well in many cases. The problem is not in the faith or works. The problem is in binding ourselves to an oath of Craft and ritual magic. The doors of the temple are then flung open for any spirit who wants to occupy the opening. We both know this to be true if we have studied mysticism to any degree. Confirming the fact is as easy as opening the Word of God to find the truth. Evidence is by practice. Confucius said it this way. "I hear and I forget. I see and I learn. I do and I understand."

There is no need for us to argue over this. Simply take my perspective and keep it tucked away. I have done the same with Freemasonry as I study. One of us will need the true version soon.

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

No. I'm sorry just no. This is not the way. All you do is make those that truly follow Christ and try to become like him look foolish. All you do is speak Christianese and point your finger. Your just a white washed tomb. Thinking throwing around scripture is the right thing to do.. I used to be like you.. but I was honest with myself and with the Creator and I found so much more I was placed on a road of true enlightenment and that is the narrow road. Your road could be so much more but your turning it into a circus path instead of the golden path it could be. You think Christ endorsed the old testament? You better read again... you try and tell other :men" who there God is even! What nerve you have! Oh and how greatly you do error. It's so sad... so sad. I wish you the best and hope the scales fall from your eyes and you stop trying to fit into some mold the world has formed. The mold your fashioned after now is by no means made by God. Trust me I was there at one time and I'm still learning and growing in grace and in love towards all people. ALL PEOPLE. Even if half of what you say was true do you really think any of the members of lodges would have the slightest clue that at the very top of things are fallen angelic/alien beings running the show.. NO they would not know nor would they be a part of it if they did so.. Oh how sad it is that the blind leads the blind in church these days! Good day to you sir!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Is Pinocchio a squeaky woodchip or a stone????

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Back to the phrase "do what thou wilt is the whole of the law"

Has a positive as well as a negative.

Many do whatever they can get away with and if no one catches them, stops them, discovers or slows them down they ride their actions out for as much profit or self gratification that they can get and will step on or destroy all who get in their way.

Others see that liberty is great and you should be able to maximize on all of your liberties as long as you do not impinge on the liberties of others.

I am agreeable to this but many feel that if no one complains or discovers that you have trampled others liberties it is ok.

That is why i feel that while maximizing your liberties you must be transparent and aware of others paths you cross in your travels and take care you do not negate others rights as you expound on yours.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

you respond to him about me like im a third party ? MoD, just respond to me lol .. at 20 years old; Im very grateful for the things I have seen, felt, know.. most importantly Im grateful for the beautiful woman in my life, she has changed it forever

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

At 19, I wasn't nearly so sensitive as you it seems?

I responded to his comment, about you, yes.

I don't feel like I'm part of any worldwide family because of Masonry. I feel that way because of my spiritual beliefs, but it is only a convenient coincidence that my spiritual beliefs are in line with the teachings of Masonry. It is not intentional, but it is comforting.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

Be very careful, you are starting to sound like a..........a.........I won't say it.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

You will be supprised.

If the future isnt what people dreamed of... if tomarrow threatens their delusions. They will murder you to protect their sand castles on the shore of reality.

You have to catch them unaware and show them what they never wanted to see.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
someone may say that my idealogy is similar to theirs however there would be many notable differences that would display we are on different paths. I would be the first to admit any path I follow would not be perfect and sometimes i pick the brains of others and seek materials to perhaps help tweak my path. I would also say that many paths that others follow could use a good tweaking also.

Back to my previous line: if your path negatively affects in any way the path of another adjustments need made.

However there is so much negative energy everywhere a broad awakening should occur and again I do not want a negative event(s) to take place to make that happen.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This is very interesting and also pretty convincing. Of course it comes as no shock that the Masons that infest this website and others like it would rally against it, but that only makes it even more convincing.

Still, I'd put more stock into it if the video were to tell me the names of the people speaking and their credentials.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
If someone or anyone has a great secret that would benefit all of mankind, stop all wars, stop all the suffering etc. then it would be a great sin to not divest this truth so that all could benefit.

Unfortunately this great secret is known to all in their hearts and no one wants to exert it because it leaves you defenseless, vulnerable and no one wants to be taken advantage of.

You do not need to be a mason or a christian or have any ties to any organization to practice this.

All men must take this direction for if one man diverges then everyone will be reinfected.

No one wants to lay down their arms, open their hearts, tell all truths and be totally transparent.

Not you, not your government, not your institutions, not your deities sometimes not even your family or lover.

Therefore this will never be attained and if you are forced to comply it is only because someone is using this to take advantage of you and you will hate this.

We are lost.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

if nothing else, your mind seems to have opened up a bit.

It's very nice to see.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
perhaps Network both of our minds have opened?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
If someone or anyone has a great secret that would benefit all of mankind, stop all wars, stop all the suffering etc. then it would be a great sin to not divest this truth so that all could benefit.
Indeed. Freemasonry is not in possession of such a miraculous secret. The best we can do is teach a man to treat others as his equal and brothers, to be honest men of their word. If enough people truly lived by such a creed, war and suffering would end on their own. But it takes a LOT more people to commit to such a radical moral code.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What if that same secret took away the reason millions of people decide to wake up each and every day.

What if the truth took away all the comfort their previous beliefs gave them.... What if the one thing that had kept you from murdering people you hate and stealing the things you wanted no longer existed?

The world is a cage built for animals. Youll have the truth soon enough... and when you watch the fruitless vines wither... when you watch them be collected and burned... then you will know why the greatest minds in all the world could not see something so simple.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
That radical moral code is already written in the heart.

A child shows it when the child meets a new friend and shares that favored toy just for companionship.

Your pet shows it when it trusts you completely as its care provider although different species and scant communication.

a woman shows this to a man when she gives herself to him completely.

It needs no organization BUT if an organization with worldwide ties would initiate no matter what that organization is then that would show the true heart of that group.

Any takers?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join