It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

So if a Freemason weighs the same as a duck... HE'S A WITCH! Build a bridge out of him!

second line

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Welcome to one of the greatest pissing matches in history.

Christians Vs. Masons.

When will we learn?

Do EITHER sides champions know from where you come?

We are all such petty humans.

Given such great gifts,

and THIS is what we do with them.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Anyone who has done any research into conspiracy theory and masonry knows that the Illuminati have infiltrated free masonry at its highest levels. All these "masons" commenting on ATS are like ants compared to the top level masons. These people are so oblivious to what goes on at the higher levels, that it speaks to the efficiency the Illuminati has. If ANY mason comes on this site to claim he or she knows anything about the higher level masons, they are just full of crap.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
im beginning to think the theory of this whole site being run by freemasons holds merit. look how quick these 'moderators' jumped all over the OP.

even when hard concrete evidence of anything comes forward regarding masons, its always trampled or deleted. way to prove our point guys.

clearly freemasonry is the touchiest subject here on ats.

They also penalized me 50 points. They were correct in doing so. I posted the same post on two threads. I don't think it's a conspiracy as much as a moderator doing his job. I remains on the other thread hopefully.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
One of the moderator's posted this in response to Ed.
"None of the Masonic symbols I'm aware of have anything to do with the number 6? The pillar measurements are straight out of the Bible from the building of King Solomon's Temple, surely you don't have a problem with Soloman do you?" - this question was from a mod. Ok, not being mean, but did you even read the bible? Solomon started off good but turned evil. In the end he loved an evil women who Made him sacrifice grasshoppers to baal. baal is basically the devil. So I'm confused, maybe mason's just teach select parts of the bible. Solomon was not good in the eyes of God, in the end it says he broke his connection with God. Should I be a mod or somethin? nawww peace and love

edit on 13-2-2012 by Mattodlum because: added apostraphe s lol

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by starseedflower

By principle I do not swear on anybody (except extreme circumstances given, on my own life) let alone God.

Sounds like a riddle. If I were to read the symbols of freemasonry as a layman, what would the riddle reveal?

1) Mankind's number is revealed in the Rothchild video from the Israel Court Building as 6.

2) Carbon is the 6th element on the periodic table. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. Our world is built from Carbon. Technology is the fruit of knowledge.

3) Most Mason symbols have three vav's or three sixes somewhere in their image. They are the builders of the technology and related system of commerce.

4) The beast in Revelation would be this number and represent the beast that opposes Christ. Mystery Babylon is destroyed in relation to Baalam's error mentioned in Jude. This is the same place Enoch shows up in relation, one chapter before Revelation. Peter is the Church of the lesser stone (conjunction) and was told, "Get behind me Satan."

5) The members who are Masons here seem to run any direction but to the cross. I am a Christian and chastised here.

6) The mark mentioned in Revelation would have something to do with commerce and Babylonian influence. Egypt is mentioned in all of this as the place where "Our Lord was crucified." Chapter 11

7) The error is said by God to be that of the Pharisees / Sadducees and include a tyranny in government.

These are our clues. How do we read them? Where does this riddle take us?

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Back to this post that made the ants scatter. What do we say to this? The evidence seems to be compelling that the secret societies are up to something that stinks like Carbon after a hot day in the gym with no deodorant. Is the Masonic symbolism being used as a proxy by another secret society? Who controls the controllers? Anyone have a source that can connect this to the proper source? John knew this was coming from a cave 2000 years ago when he wrote Revelation. This much is clear. The Masons seem reluctant to discuss, yet all their cartoons and symbolism play us for a joke. Anyone want to take a stab at the source of this ancient conspiracy? My guess is that the book of Enoch has the correct answer. Any Masons want to chime in?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Rothchild and voting fraud are on the front page.

Of what publication?

Judgment is coming.

Not by you.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Rothchild and voting fraud are on the front page.

Of what publication?

Judgment is coming.

Not by you.

ATS

This Hoax Affects Everyone

Rothchild's Wants Iran's Banks

I'll be judged, yet I have an advocate already.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEndisNigh
Anyone who has done any research into conspiracy theory and masonry knows that the Illuminati have infiltrated free masonry at its highest levels.

So pray tell...here in Canada, who for example would be the Illuminati's controller of Freemasonry? Or is this evil nefarious plot to control Masonry limited to the U.S. and England?

All these "masons" commenting on ATS are like ants compared to the top level masons. These people are so oblivious to what goes on at the higher levels, that it speaks to the efficiency the Illuminati has.

And yet....and yet.....conspiracy theorists are capable from the comfort of their keyboards of discerning the command-and-control structure of a super-secret, unknown-and-unrecognised-to-Freemasonry's-members group of the über-rich.

Now THAT is the sort of efficiency that would shame the Illuminati. Keep up the good work!

If ANY mason comes on this site to claim he or she knows anything about the higher level masons, they are just full of crap.

Thanks for the warning. Wouldn't want someone on the inside to think they might actually like you know....KNOW something

Fitz

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
I learned not to talk about masons on ATS, or you get viciously attacked and ganged up on.

Only when you lie.

reply to post by Mattodlum

I have plenty of love in my heart. We are taught to respect and love the Creator (in whatever manifestation the Mason's faith requires). Freemasonry doesn't negate my relationship with God nor does it veil the glory of God from our eyes.

We are not slaves to two Masters.

reply to post by Cobra.EXE

The Mods intervene only when you break the rules.

Originally posted by wrathofall
Christians Vs. Masons.

What about us who are both?

I'll be judged, yet I have an advocate already.

An advocate?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mattodlum
One of the moderator's posted this in response to Ed.
"None of the Masonic symbols I'm aware of have anything to do with the number 6? The pillar measurements are straight out of the Bible from the building of King Solomon's Temple, surely you don't have a problem with Soloman do you?" - this question was from a mod. Ok, not being mean, but did you even read the bible? Solomon started off good but turned evil. In the end he loved an evil women who Made him sacrifice grasshoppers to baal. baal is basically the devil. So I'm confused, maybe mason's just teach select parts of the bible. Solomon was not good in the eyes of God, in the end it says he broke his connection with God. Should I be a mod or somethin? nawww peace and love

edit on 13-2-2012 by Mattodlum because: added apostraphe s lol

In the other thread on the Annie Cartoon, it was pointed out that the Hebrew Vav is the 6th letter. Vav is written three times in many of the Masonic symbols as a clever way to write 666. The thread to the cartoon post is here. LINKThe cartoon is upside down so you can see the eyeborws, the one eyed dog looks at his, the empty eyes of the clueless Warbucks and the Orphan. Arrow pointing to the others in the closed eye of the dog. Each of the empty eyes have a total of three Vav symbols.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Monster Soda. 3 Vavs it appears. The slogan, "Unleash the Beast inside." They hide their stuff well if this is a Masonic drink.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Anyone who has done any research into conspiracy theory and masonry knows that the Illuminati have infiltrated free masonry at its highest levels. All these "masons" commenting on ATS are like ants compared to the top level masons. These people are so oblivious to what goes on at the higher levels, that it speaks to the efficiency the Illuminati has. If ANY mason comes on this site to claim he or she knows anything about the higher level masons, they are just full of crap.

It's a grooming process. I am here to wake them up if I can. What more can we do other than show the truth as clearly as possible? The world outside holds the evidence against them. The created the evidence oddly enough.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Only when you lie.

I don't lie about anything. There have been times where I felt I was wrong on an issue, and later corrected myself and apologized like a proper gentleman would.

I did question things about certain members of ATS, and I recall saying something about masonry perpetuating ignorance.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

the guy in the monster video failed to notice the "o" in monster being a cross? what up with that? to me the cross as a symbol represents conflict... crossing points of view, clashing, ..... the circle around the cross, or the circle as a halo seen around the highly spiritually advanced in depictions, represents wholeness, completeness, full circle,

I read on this site once that the native americans in spiritual visions expected the whites to come to their land bearing circle symbols not the cross,,. perhaps the circular symbol of the gnostics www.google.com... but the cross brought entitlement to beliefs, and in missions today people see it as their duty to convert everyone like some perceived positive particle..,,. it is attempting the right idea, the proper work, but by using the wrong tools or wrong means.,.., when one is not so attached to a very specific doctrine or set of beliefs, they are more open to understanding,,, everything that is not currently in their beliefs,,, the consciousness of individuals understanding is what leads to order, progress and peace

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
didnt watch the vid or read most of the comments.

heres why. ive studied both wicca, witchcraft, ceremonial high magick, and freemasonry.

gerald gardner was a mason. when creating the rituals for wicca he "borrowed" many elements from freemasonry. that is the link between masonry and wicca.

however, to go even deeper, masonry has always been a "boys club" from its inception. it was designed for intellectuals that held ideas that went against the common ideas of the age, in search of reason and enlightenment. masonry allowed them a place to share their ideas without getting persecuted (hence the secrecy required by its members). many held ideas about alchemy (newton, while not proven to be a mason, was an alchemist and probably a mason), while others studied ceremonial high magick. its only natural for the symbols to cross between the systems of thought. just as "on the level" is a masonic term thats used in popular language, few non masons knowing its masonic origins.

many were also politically minded, but as politics and religion are not to be discussed in the lodge, masonry allowed them to find contacts of like mind to discuss things outside of lodge. during masonrys hay-day, anyone of import was a mason. that is why many men wanted to join, so they could make the contacts needed in business and life. just like joining the right frat is today. in the days of the founding fathers, to not be a mason was unusual if you were a man of wealth and education.

as for masons wanting to rule the world, they find it difficult enough to organize the monthly spaghetti diner, let alone conquer the world. masonry is incidental to the people with such ambitions; meaning they might be masons, just as they might be 6' tall, but its not the driving force behind their ambition.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

OP is right Masonry is nothing but witchcraft. If you do for yourself you are the lie. If you do for others you are the truth the light the of way!

You choose as a Mason to be Evil or Good.
edit on 13-2-2012 by tpaine1809 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tpaine1809

What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal
- Albert Pike

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

your a mason? what level?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Actually, the Knowledge of Thrice Greatest is within and all about, that is, Gnosis is through Direct Experience. No one 'owns' it.
The purpose of Mystery Traditions and so on is to help guide a person along that Path and to Walk in Beauty. If you are not an initiate into any particular group, then you really can't say much, nor are they obligated to reveal anything to the uninitiated. There is a good reason for this, but it is not because of the asumptions you are making.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Aliester Crowley (Freemason)...

...of an irregualr lodge, who, upon trying to join the United Grand Lodge of England was denied membership and consequently did not become a recognized Mason. Try sticking to the facts when you launch into one of your religious sermons because liars and deceivers need to be saved before I do. Look in your own mirror and see that your unfettered zealotry has caused you to be duplicitous and perfidious.

tnx for bringing some nuance to this debate, a debate that as most others here on ATS lack a sufficient understanding of the topic at hand. Otherwise one wouldn't write posts on "THE freemasons"... I tried to explain to others that over here where I am, at least 5 different branches of Freemasonry are in place: there's the regular versus irregular stuff and irregulars here are divided as well

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join