It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nikosanonimos

I didn't have time to look at all of the photos at the archive you posted but those in the two I have had only a few photos related to Freemasonry. Most aren't even tangentially related to our august Fraternity. Thanks for sharing though, have you formed an opinion of Freemasonry? Also, eisai Ellhnas;

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

a little more every day. At least that is my goal.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by partycrasher
It needs no organization BUT if an organization with worldwide ties would initiate no matter what that organization is then that would show the true heart of that group.

Any takers?
What do you think we've been doing for the last 300 years?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Re to Wertdagf:

I have been posting indirectly about the negative side of this knowledge.

Unfortunately divorce did not exist until after the creation of marriage, we live in a very viral memespace that even infects the deities.

I understand that competition and survivalism is what drives initiative and invention ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS INFECTION.

As stated in my previous posts about natural selection and natural law, without the deity/afterlife/reward/punishment fear of the unknown that holds man down from taking from the haves and redistributing among the strongest. With out this meme this civilization and its leachrulers will fail.

So even the vampires at the top of the pyramid must lay down their arms, open their hearts, become transparent and reveal all secrets or this righteous path will fail also.......

We are lost.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Wow its obvious you don't have any understanding of the hermetic traditions stretching back to long before Christ.

If you did, you would also recognize these same things in the Gospels....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

There is no need for intention...

Every bit of life is a flower that will ineivitbly bloom. There is no stopping it... there is no hiding from it. The problems come when people attempt such things.

There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide. The kingdom of god is all around you, metaphorically speaking.

i agree with most of what you have said in that previous post... i suppose i should say.
edit on 14-2-2012 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

Yes I am Greek but I suppose we can't speak in Greek here..
Anyway I am against freemasonry but not as much I am against the manipulation of humanity by the priesthood of the mysteries throughout the ages..
I hope my archive will help to get out of this system and get to know the wisdom of the Creator through the Bible

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Unfortunately divorce did not exist until after the creation of marriage, we live in a very viral memespace that even infects the deities.
By creating the car, by necessity we created the car crash.

By creating the internet, by necessity we created trolls.

By creating sweet tea, by necessity we created Network Dude.

But those are man-made inventions, and thus, not perfect.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
when i hear the word metaphor i hear the word lies. if you cannot straightforward effectively communicate and instead just beat around the bush then you create "mysticism" you create confusion and this has cost mankind centuries of suffering. you and your g-d are still infected.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

People build their lives around what they believe their purpose is.. Dont you think they would protect it? I am weak but god is strong... metaphorically speaking.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
one of these infections is "dualism" unfortunately mankind has only himself due to his ego to draw comparisons from there fore we explain the universe only from our viewpoint. only from our terms.

basically mankind in his mindconstruct creates the universe. this needs to end.

now we have deities who need their supposed opposition to define themselves ie. without sin how can g-d define what is good?

this is a trap.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

when i hear the word metaphor i hear the word lies.
That's a poor choice to make.

There will always exist things and ideas that mankind with its limited perception cannot define or find words for. If we happen upon such a thing, the best we can do is try to frame it in the context of something that we DO know. Such comparisons by their very nature can never truly encompass all that there is to describe that experience, but it can provide a point of reference to help communicate the idea to someone else. (Which, some argue, is the whole point of language to begin with. I believe it was Lacan who said that if we had everything we ever needed or desired, we'd have no need for language. But because we are not self-sufficient, we had to come up with words to describe that which we don't have.)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
We do not need g-d to be good.

We only need to understand liberty but need to see others liberties as clearly as we see our own therefore the individual ego(s) must take a backseat to wholism

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Re to Josh Norton:

We do have a language almost universal that we can use to almost eliminate metaphor (drum roll)
We have math, we have numbers, we can even use math to simplify communication instead of overcomplicating everything.
Yes math puts poetry and lyricism in the backseat but it is a better driver with far fewer prejudices.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Can you possibly look back on the history of humanity... and say that all of those experiances were useless...

Can you decide what events are un-needed and which to prescribe?

Terrible mistakes teach beautiful lessons. Never forget that you are a product of this reality... you see what it has shown you. There is no greater form of self-lothing than to spite the world that created you. Do you wish that someone like you had never existed... would you take existance away from yourself.

"Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends."

This goes for memes too young padawan.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So many Masons on this site, I don't think it's worth the fight OP.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
and math does not have to kill empathy...ever go to the doctor and he asks "rate your pain on a scale of 1 to 10"?

We need to get EVERYONES pain down to 0

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

If you have never known pain.... How would you create empathy?

The things your saying are ignorant.... like a child mad because he cant eat icecream everyday for every meal.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As per the "too many masons on this site" that is exactly why I post here.
I also post because there are a lot of christians here and other groupies.
We are all human and the same people who are trying to influence you-you also influence them.
I seek to influence powerful groups thru their human members by trying to get you to see beyond the narrow parameters that unfortunately attach to anyone who joins any group.
Masons, jews, christians, moslems, atheists, all belong to large powerful groups and if you can get any or all of them to move a little bit at a time closer to center then there is progress.

and that center is..........

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Christian, accept responsibility for your transgressions and stop hiding behind a 2000 year old human sacrifice BE ACCOUNTABLE if you did it, you wear it, you fix it, own it.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join