It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Freemasonry Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nikosanonimos

Welcome to ATS! I am sure that you will learn a lot while you are here. Feel free to ask any questions that you have. It's a good opportunity to learn to distinguish the fact from the fiction regarding Freemasonry. Be aware that there are a few differences between Masonry as practiced in the USA and UK and that practiced on the Continent, but there are Masons here experienced in both. First thing that you should know, is that Freemasonry is a Fraternity and not a religion, there are no priests in Masonry although we have faith in G-d it allows us each to our own spiritual beliefs.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
replay tape loop generic response lol

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by partycrasher
Unfortunately divorce did not exist until after the creation of marriage, we live in a very viral memespace that even infects the deities.
By creating the car, by necessity we created the car crash.

By creating the internet, by necessity we created trolls.

By creating sweet tea, by necessity we created Network Dude.

But those are man-made inventions, and thus, not perfect.

Bwaaaaaaaa HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Network dude does love his sweet tea.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
make sure you tell your new recruit that g-d in hebrew means luck and lol i still laugh when i see that phrase because in my mind it reads we have faith in luck lol. What a great place for masons to recruit from lol again and what a preprogramed intro reminds me of a movie "welcome to mindhead...welcome to mindhead"

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

...and you think the accusations against us don't come across as generic? If I had a dime for everyone who told me they knew for a fact...or their Grandfather was a Mason but...or your too low level to be aware of the plot...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Masons don't recruit. A man who is born free must seek us out on his own terms.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEndisNigh

You mean those "high levels", the leaders we, the members, elected?

As far as you assume, we're "ants". For all you know I could be a top level Mason? Plus you really should set a standard definition as to what level constitutes "top/high level" Masonry.

If ANY mason comes on this site to claim he or she knows anything about the higher level masons, they are just full of crap.

And yet you can? If actual members are incapable then that should also apply to you as well.

reply to post by Mattodlum

You really should do more research into the word "Baal" as well as the whole story of Solomon; God still left some compassion for Solomon.

reply to post by L00kingGlass

I only perpetuate truth as all good men should.

Originally posted by tzdub
your a mason? what level?

I am a Mason.

Well, I work as Worshipful Master of the Idaho Lodge of Research, Past Master (and current Marshall) of my home Lodge, Past High Priest (and current King) of my Royal Arch Chapter, incoming Grand Master of the 1st Veil for the Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons in Idaho, Illustrious Master of my home Council, Generalissimo of my home Commandery, incoming Associate Patron of my Eastern Star Chapter, Prelate (Chaplain) for my Scottish Rite Valley (Lodge of Perfection), member of the Ohio Asylum of Research, member of the York Rite College in Idaho, and I just petitioned the Grand College of Rites. I also sit on several committees in the Grand Lodge of Idaho (education, CHIP, charitable fund board, etc), Grand York Rite of Idaho, and the General Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons (which they haven't updated my site
).

I don't think I missed anything.

reply to post by LoveisanArt

Wow, such rudeness is not needed.

reply to post by JoshNorton

Most teenagers brain-stems rot off according to my dad and it takes a few years after they leave the teen years to get it back.

Others see that liberty is great and you should be able to maximize on all of your liberties as long as you do not impinge on the liberties of others.

This is something I agree with.

Who are you and what have you done with Partycrasher?! This is two posts where I agreed on a few of your statements.
edit on 14-2-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

KSig, I mean this with the utmost respect to your worshipful labors in the Craft. But, brother, I would be bummed out to be sitting Senior Decon and have to introduce you to the house

That's quite the list of titles, Worshipful!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
KSig, I mean this with the utmost respect to your worshipful labors in the Craft. But, brother, I would be bummed out to be sitting Senior Decon and have to introduce you to the house

That's quite the list of titles, Worshipful!

lol...I know, I haven't quite learned that word they call "no". Luckily I usually just introduce myself under one title.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

WRONG

Way to make yourself look like a jerk. Put downs, condescending, patronizing, what's the point other than making yourself feel smart or look cool. I will never understand this faceless internet arrogance; goes back to the op, its pleasing to the ego.

"honey, come to bed"-wife
"no, I can't, someones wrong on the Internet"-husband
edit on 14-2-2012 by primoaurelius because: Responseto your first post

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by primoaurelius
reply to post by W3RLIED2

WRONG

Way to make yourself look like a jerk. Put downs, condescending, patronizing, what's the point other than making yourself feel smart or look cool. I will never understand this faceless internet arrogance; goes back to the op, its pleasing to the ego.

"honey, come to bed"-wife
"no, I can't, someones wrong on the Internet"-husband
edit on 14-2-2012 by primoaurelius because: Responseto your first post

I'm sorry. Did I do something to offend you?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

You should start your own cult, oh wait you probably are already apart of one and did not know it...

Tell the truth did we the Mason's not let you in because of a felony conviction or because you changed your sexual orientation to female...? : )-

Sniper

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0317

Oh by the way respond as harshly as possible "it really does not bother me, call me all the names you want"...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd
Seen in the Reflection of a Mirror - What do you see?, .....

See it in the mirror. What do you see if you look in the mirror?

The symbol of the all seeing eye sure exists. Some, if such an all seeing eye existed, may try to control or own it.... and only animals have eyes....

own it, animal eye =
own it animul i =
own itanimuli

" Own itanimuli " in the mirror equals: iluminati nwo

maybe, just maybe there is some truth in this mirrorring and reversing?

After all, truisms seem to be produced when applying that mirror to words, and MAN was made by god to NAME things in that Garden of EDUN, where they were NUDE.

I'm hungry, I guess i will ...

feed in the mirror looks like beef.

feed on beef?

just a few examples of what happens when we apply that mirror to some of the words we created.

edit on 14-2-2012 by ILikeStars because: removed bb codes that did not work properly.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If you reduce the the human nature to good or evil, life is going to teach you a hard lesson. Our personalities are complex compositions of a myriad of traits, like little tiles that harmonize together when you look at them from a certain distance, the closer you get you discover that some tiles are beautiful and some are just plain deplorable. You will discover that the most terrible characters throughout history were able to display verifiable loving attitudes towards people in their lives and people we recognize as heroes were not able to attain the love of their own children.
We all have encountered people we thought of being negative for us, though again some years down the line we feel it was good to have met them, because they have challenged our thinking and made a transformation within ourselves possible.
Love alone will not offer a stable remedy, you also need:
wisdom that leads to acceptance of what you might encounter on your path and the ability when faced with options A and B to invent and choose C,
and obviously the desire to contemplate the beauty of the sum of all tiles, hence the diversity, awareness that without those deplorable tiles you will never get the complete art work.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

when i hear the word metaphor i hear the word lies. if you cannot straightforward effectively communicate and instead just beat around the bush then you create "mysticism" you create confusion and this has cost mankind centuries of suffering. you and your g-d are still infected.

You don't understand that the way the mind learns is via association... the metaphor is key to learning... especially when the concepts being communicated are abstract and multi-applicable...

It's much like the patterns evidenced through emergence... whether tributary, xylem, or vein... the pattern is the same....

As above... so below....

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Re to Josh Norton:

We do have a language almost universal that we can use to almost eliminate metaphor (drum roll)
We have math, we have numbers, we can even use math to simplify communication instead of overcomplicating everything.
Yes math puts poetry and lyricism in the backseat but it is a better driver with far fewer prejudices.

Math is the largest metaphor there is... but equations are not often bandied about by the human species.. whereas stories are indeed told over and over... and listened to

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Reason they call it the craft.
No mystery.

There are some secret orders within Alcoholics Anonymous (oTo is one)....i think its cute how they think they cannot be seen and do not realize there are ones that walk amongst them more powerful than they could ever imagine.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

To know the truth, check the intent. If the intent is to take for self, the truth you follow is the lie from a deception. If the intent is to give from love, the truth you follow is from God. See it in the mirror. What do you see if you look in the mirror? Yourself. What are you seeing? Check again:

edit on 13-2-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Actually, Crowleys words coincide perfectly with Jesus's words of do unto others. You're right, it's like looking in a mirroe! Jesus is Crowley, Crowley is Jesus! "Do what thou wilt" has never meant "Do what you want" or "Do only what serves yourself". It means do what your true Will is, and what is your true Will? Well if you would have continued the quote, Crowley says "Love is the law, love under will." Love under will. That means Love should be the only thing your Will strives for. IF you follow your Will and guide it with Love, then there is no way that any human being could interfere with the destiny and true will of love of another human being. It simply states that we must grow like the seeds of a flower, or the galaxies of a universe, we must spread evenly and pay attention to ourselves rather than others. If you follow crowleys words, then you would guide your will under love and never do to any other what you wouldn't have done unto you.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11

Reason they call it the craft.
No mystery.

There are some secret orders within Alcoholics Anonymous (oTo is one)....i think its cute how they think they cannot be seen and do not realize there are ones that walk amongst them more powerful than they could ever imagine.

Yeah you're an idiot. If by Alcoholics Anonymous you're referring to the "A:A" that Crowley began then you have got to be kidding me! Do you even know what the OTO is? That was a rhetorical question, since you obviously think that a group designed to help recovering alcoholics is somehow related to a magickal society.

AA doesn't stand for Alcoholics Anonymous you dolt, it stands for Argentum Astram, which means the Silver Star in Latin.. It has to do with Sirius A, the brightest star in the sky. It is simply a fraternal order based on the teachings of the Golden Dawn, which is in turn based on some teachings of Freemasonry, just taken a few magickal steps further. In Robert Temple's book "The Sirius Mystery", he is required to become a 3rd degree mason before he can further continue conversations with the 33rd degree mason about the star Sirius, and why Freemasons refer to it as "The Great White Lodge". It is their concept of Heaven, they believe you go to Sirius after you die and that all Freemasonry here on Earth is just training for when they arrive at the Great White Lodge.

Do your homework you religious zealot.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join