It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marines posed with Nazi symbol in Afghanistan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hmm well isn't it really an old Germany versus Rome thing? Because Rome came down and destroyed Germany and took over Jesus' name. Martin Luther, also, was German.

Hmm so anyway, Himmler is the one who took this Guido von List Armanen rune "sig" and doubled it, sig sig. The rune itself means "victory" related to an older rune "Sigel" from the anglo-saxon rune row. In that rune row, sigel means sun. So this is the sun rune.

As to why Himmler or his advisors doubled it, to mean two suns? It is true that Himmler carried the Gita with him and so he probably saw himself as being between two great armies. I believe he envisioned himself as Arjuna, simply guiding the divine war on behalf of his masters. He didn't really expect them to abandon him at the end.

Well anyway, these soldiers aren't the only ones displaying the sun rune, because the Jesuit army has a black sun runeic symbol as their own emblem. So it's all just sun worship at the end of the day.

But hopefully these boys will not act as SS murderers did. If it's true that the Vatican was running the SS through Himmler, then they're gonna end up looking just like his army did. They need to understand the power of the Aten, the sun as an emblem. They should not lift it, not display it. As a matter of fact, all occult symbols should not be on flags, that means magen david (Israeli Shield of David) should also not be allowed, as same as swastika, or any sign or symbol of geometirc-occult nature. The truth is that they have too much power over certain % of minds that their use as symbols should be disallowed.

But don't blame a few soldiers for displaying the sun symbol or blindly following the maelstrom of Germany versus Rome. They probably have no idea how horrible the SS really was. They are probably just interested in Germanic lore and Odinism and ancient alphabets. I say let it lead to dialogue, not knee-jerk overreactions. As an American I understand how sensitive Europeans may be to these runes, but if they just see it as Odinism, probably they can relax and just discuss it all in this thread on a conspiracy forum. Let's resolve it all, here and now, by speaking truth.

Truth #1: The US army defends the biggest pile of freedom and outright fun, that this world has ever known. It's called America.

Truth #2: We came into the end of both wars, which had been stirred up by European powers ever since their Vienna Congress, and both times it was to fight the nation of Martin Luther. Literally it's like Germany versus Rome as the two lobster pincers of the world, dragging everyone into their fight over who can be the most violent in the name of Jesus.

Truth #3: The benefactors of all the dead SS men, was the State of Israel, which also got a letter from JFK asking if they were making nukes, and then he was killed. So from 1946 to 1961 I'd say The State of Israel accomplished the fastest rise from nothing to something armed with nukes, in the history of the nuclear bomb itself.

Truth #4 Since the nuke bomb is emblematic of the sun, then the SS sig rune may as well mean "nuke" because like I said, all those dead SS soldiers, in just 15 short years, grew Israel with nuclear bombs, right in the center of all the world's oil. QUESTION: Would those SS soldiers have fought, if they knew how completely they would be empowering their supposed enemy?

These are good points to ponder. In the end I'd say debrief these guys and if it seems like they'd treat the locals like SS would treat the locals, then give em some job away from the locals. But don't discipline them for being solar and runic enthusiasts.
edit on 9-2-2012 by smallpeeps because: hmm

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by r3axion

I'm offended by what that man did to a poor innocent banana.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I'm offended by you being offended

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
they posed infront of a flag big deal, i let a lot of things go by when i come on this site

people bash on the us all the time...sometimes its actaully interesting the subject

but don't go bash on these guys who put there lives on the line all day every day, I am a marine i know what these guys go through, the training, boot camp, all of it. they took a picture infront of a flag that had SS on it big whoop. i know there are people on this site who have served and still do serve and they understand but for the rest of you don't go bashing them because they took a picture. they have more balls then half of you

they didnt think about "oh SS must be for the german WaffenSS from ww2" they thought "hey where scout snipers, SS, makes sense lets take a picture infront of it"

your making a big deal over a picture, get over it there are far bigger things that are problems with the world today

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

My question is how many of these "isolated" incidents must happen before people finally accept that there is a widespread problem starting from the very top of the chain of command?
edit on 9-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
nothing bad is going to happen to these marines, ITS A PICTURE INFRONT OF A FLAG, to the person who said "notice they are all white" are you saying that they took the picture infront of the flag because knowing they were all white it would offend people, ITS A UNIT PHOTO, they took a photo of there unit because they don't know how long they will all be alive. for all we know since the photo was taken one of them could have been killed which would be terrible

these guys arent going to get court-martialed for this, there is nothing wrong with this picture, its not like the pissing on the taliban thing, by the way they were just dumb to take that video. no video no news

as for this you are all making a big deal over nothing

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by caf1550

The corps says:

The Corps said in a statement that using the symbol was not acceptable.

But you seem to disagree, and believe it's acceptable. Please forgive me if I have misinterpreted your post.
The sad thing is, as you said, nothing will come of this, because it's accepted from the very top. Prescott Bush supported the Nazis for God's sake and do you have any idea where then NASA scientists and CIA agents came from? You might know that a lot of Nazis came to the US and Canada after the war and blended in with society. The nazis were big in the US in the late 30s. It's also kind of odd that our society becomes closer to nazi Germany every day.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

i have a confederate flag, american flag, don't tread of me flag, USMC standard, rising sun from WW2 that one of my grandfathers brought back from Okinawa, and a nazi swastika flag from the invasion of fortress Europe, would it be offensive if i got my unit together and we took a picture infront of those with our M16/M4's

and for whoever asked if we skipped over the part in history between 1933-1945 in school, no we didn't we actually go over that quite extensively in high school

do you know what Teufulhunden means, its devil dog in german

so that probably offends you but this doesn't

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Maybe I just have the worst twisted sense of humor ever, but does anyone find this whole thing bizarre and ironic?

Ok, here is a war where US soldiers are killing Muslims, and these muslims are killing american soldiers. These are the same muslims that ( in my understanding at least) hate the Jews, which are the people the nazis killed and these soldiers are posing with a ss flag?

Whoa....this whole thing shows the absurdity of it all.

Normally these Muslims would say "yeah! Go nazis, wipe out the Jews!"

But in this situation they are not to happy about the idea of the Americans With an SS flag wiping them out, just as the nazis attempted to wipe out the Jews......irony!

Really, I am not laughing, it is deplorable, the whole thing is...but sometimes I find when faced with things that are just overwhelmingly terrible, I have to laugh other wise I do not know what I'd do.

The soldiers were wrong to do this....they knew what they were doing I think, but it always goes back to a few bad apples in every bunch...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by caf1550

The corps says:

The Corps said in a statement that using the symbol was not acceptable.

What else would the Corps (really not the Corps, just one person) say to the public of a country full of people ready to criticize anything that doesn't fit inside their perfect little comfort sphere?

There's nothing wrong with the picture. That's why nothing will happen.
edit on 2-9-12 by r3axion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Did these Marines really know or not know that SS stood for SchutStaffen...Hitler's body guard that Himmler turned into an army...? Maybe.... maybe not.

Look around here at ATS. How many more threads do we have to see posted crying..." The Sun has moved!"..."NZ and Australia are in a different spot!"... "It's snowing in winter, is the IceAge on the way?"

If the fine people here at ATS can't grasp basic geography, astronomy, and weather patterns... why should a Marine Unit know that SS does not stand for Sniper Squad?

And maybe they did do it on purpose... flying flags of harsh and questionable reputation is not unusual in battlefield situations... nor even in civilian life.

Do a little look see into history and see how many times a Nazi Flag or a Rebel Flag pop up on a battlefeild. Frankly, in a warzone... things get real quick and these guys don't have time to deal with delicate felings and sensitivities... frankly, they really don't give a damn about political correctness when their buddie's brains and blood just messed up their uniform.

If you study history and listen to the men, there is a grim, twisted, and morbid humor on the battlefield...like marching by a dead enemy soldier's hand sticking up out of the ground, and every GI shakes it as they pass and laugh. Many soldiers collected Rising Suns and Swastikas in WWII and posed with them...in the Civil War, the bushwackers...ie Charlie Quantrill, Jesse James, and the like collected ears or fingers off of the dead Union soldiers they ambushed and fought.

These guys standing in front of what appears a blue SS flag is in poor taste, but not an offense... surely doesn't seem as offensive as sitting behind a gameboard control panel a thousand miles away while the drone you are joysticking around with wipes out another Pakistani birthday party.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The chosen ones won't mind since these guys are fighting their war for them. As usual.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

There is really very little difference between a US marine and a Nazi...it's just semantics. Who cares if they use an old symbol. The military is full of retarded symbols.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Well of course they did-
Dragons, Skulls, Demons are common as well.
Continuing on the present course the Corps will be Corpse...matter fact 90% of the world will be Corpses.
US NAVY BARRACKS
Operation Paperclip

What if I was to tell you more than just rocket science came out of Nazi Germany---would you believe me?

What if I was to tell you that you were so Mind Kontrolled Im surprised you can actually tie your shoes and the only reason you are so successful and happy in this life with your societal achievements is because your programming is fully operational. Might have some degrees, good paying job, new car, some stocks and bonds. Mind Kontrol has been successful with you.
Paperclip Project

What if i was to tell you the Zionists of today controlled Nazi Germany... You wouldnt believe me would you? What if I was to tell you it goes way back to Sumer and has something to do with our presence in the area..I know, you wouldnt believe me.

What if I was to tell you this MOVIE has alot of Weinstein, Bernsteins, Rosenthals etc involved in the production. Its just a movie after all right?
why do ashkeNAZIs make up the majority of jews on the planet? Many are whiter than Queen elizabeth.

What if I was to tell you NAZI didnt originate in Hitlers Nazi Germany but is in fact a Sumerian god
The name Nazi translates to, “to destroy the past”, or “destroyed”. “Na”, is a Sumerian word that when used as a prefix denotes past-tense. “Zi”, can mean either “life”, “breath”, “soul”, or “to destroy”. In a past-tense, Na-Zi can be translated as one of the following: lived, soulless, or destroyed. Either way, Na-Zi would regard an end to life in some form or another
Link

What if i was to tell you they use distorted religion to guilt trip you, to instill fear shame and guilt in you?
What if I was to tell you that the true word of anti-semite really means anti-arabic. You would want to argue and get all scholastic about it all....try to throw the ignorance or idiot flag on me. Call me biggot racist etc etc. or better yet,,, crack jokes about Black Helicopters, tinfoilhats, Seek Professional Help, back away from the crack pipe, dont drink the bong water, take your meds as prescribed, I was on board a ufo and sat between elvis and bigfoot is one of my favorite redicule statements.

What if I was to tell you I dont really care whether you believe it or not---it is what it is.

edit on 9-2-2012 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

What if I told you I already knew ALL of this and already hinted towards it in this thread?

BTW TY for taking the time to explain some of what's going on behind he scenes.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger

There is really very little difference between a US marine and a Nazi...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Who really cares and who was physically hurt by it?

I mean come on, these guy are over there getting shot at everyday, sleeping in a hole they dug so you can sit here and bitch about them sitting next to a flag.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by r3axion
reply to post by Domo1

I'm offended by you being offended

Me too!!!! go serve or drink more coolaid

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
Respect to them, theve got serious go nads lol

I respect their skills, but there is no courage in being a sniper IMO.

Snipers are a vital tool for various purposes including special missions and protecting fellow servicemen, but I don't agree with the concept. But most of you will call me a peace loving hippie for not being down with the war mongering.
edit on 9-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: grammer

This is one of the single stupidest things I've ever heard on this website. And there are a lot of people like Corruption Exposed spitting out stupider things by the minute. To think someone could actually say "There is no courage in being a sniper."

This isn't COWADOOTY kid. Being a sniper in the past as well as now takes just as much courage as anything else. Everyone will always employ snipers because they're effective. They can harass and break infantry but at the same time have to be constantly aware of other snipers and their surroundings.

Takes a lot of ignorance for an armchair braveheart to question the courage of people who put themselves in a field of battle. You really need to reevaluate yourself.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackey1224uk

Notice in todays world, the American helmet, looks alot like the old helmet, in the pic of the German.

It has been recognized as a superior helmet design.
Here are some NAZI/Zionist Chinese and Pakistanis

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join