It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Im really surprised no one noticed the "vortex ring" around the dragon's neck.

It really looks like a time warp, or something, or maybe just a cloud/smoke ring. (or more photoshop)

All I can say is, Dragon Born is real..lol..maybe since all of us Skyrim tards have been calling the dragons using the ancient language, it worked!

fus ro dah.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
wow - imagine project bluebeam uses dragons and not aliens...much more reliable...and telepathy and all this is possible with them too...and they have a certain flaire of wisdom and like to not explain themselfs....would fit very good as a tool to unite us...and templars and dragon symbols (what most claim to be lizards)...wow...too much info right now

anyone able to read this language?
bbs.tiexue.net...

hmmm....there should be a pic...
edit on 9-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
When you drop all the smart interpretations than remains just stupid one, which is most probable :

This is a Reptilian pet that has escaped from a reptilian mother ship which is hidden behind the Moon

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Chinese New Year celebrations started on Jan. 23rd 2012 year of the dragon. my guess is the pic is not faked and is a runaway float from a parade or some such celebration. celebrations end this week. so i would put cash on that. oh and i looked at it in photoshop and i find nothing to lead me to believe that it is faked.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Photo is real :

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

I don't know if you guys can see it but there's a very faint and suspicious disc-shaped cloud above the dragon's head, and as far as dragons DO NOT exist, at least not in our times and THIS dragon of the pic nor even has wings to be flying, I would say that there's a cloaked UFO up in the sky and the dragon could be a hologram to mess up with Chinese collective subconscious.
Modern Asian UFO researches agree that the myth of dragons was a misinterpretation for UFOs or perhaps a reference to an extraterrestrial ancient reptilian race.

We shouldn't forget that it also could be a balloon, as far as the Chinese celebrated their New Year's eve few days ago and it's the year of the dragon now. Anyway, if this image is authentic, is a stunning shot to say the least.
edit on 2/9/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
In my opinion the photo has not been manipulated (I'm no expert on the subject, so I literally mean opinion). However, it does not show a dragon... Rather it appears to me that the head and tail of the "dragon" are 2 separate, darker clouds that are closer (lower) than the clouds in the background (that it looks like the dragon is poking out of). The general amorphous shapes of the clouds and the poor image quality help sell the illusion. Cool pic whatever it actually is.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I see the "halo/ring" that a few have commented on and it has the similarities of a time warp sort of ring. I'm sure no one here knows what a time warp actually looks like but we do have an impression of what it could be in the back of our heads due to movies, drawings and the like.

Going back to the image in question; it appears to me that it isn't one "dragon", to me it looks like two of them, each going on opposite directions. The one on the left seems like a "tail" due to its angle in comparison to the one on the right.

Looking at the size of it, in order to be a kite, it would have to have a heavy duty nylon string or the like to withstand its weight.

I personally don't believe it's a dragon, but merely a hologram of something tied to the region's believe where it's been displayed at (ie: chinese and dragons) or a very elaborate and complex kite or amazing imagination of photoshopers!

Good image indeed!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hundreds of people watching but only one dodgy camera phone picture

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THATS A REAL SURPRISE

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
My 2 pennys for what its worth is that they are 'Kites' celebrating the year of the dragon, would explain all the people looking up and staring on the street, suprized theres not more photos though to be honest or even some video footage?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
To all..... have in mind...:

"An unusual phenomenon lasted several minutes, then the creature or thing in the sky suddenly disappeared."

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
My 2 pennys for what its worth is that they are 'Kites' celebrating the year of the dragon, would explain all the people looking up and staring on the street, suprized theres not more photos though to be honest or even some video footage?

im more inclined to believe its too high for a kite, those clouds should be about 1500feet high maybe higher. So might be a hoax footage stolen from a movie or maybe just simple photoshop.

Still would be cool if it was a dimension travelling dragon.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
You people think that dragon is a mistery ??? Take a look at this : Alive Mammoth in remote Russia !!!!!!!!

Alive MAMMOTH

That's a bear with a fish in it's mouth, no mammoth here.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno

How can a KITE suddenly disappear ?? wusssshhhh and it's gone

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Thats cool, i saw flying people the otherday. Turns out they were really R/C airplanes shaped like people. Only natural that China would try to compete making R/C flying dragons.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yea

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ixtab

but if its a ufo or something its ok - belgium triangle...

but even if its true some "expert" or even better the government will say its fake and they will like in the belgium case or the russian alien bring 1-2-3 a "creator" who plays guilty...

so far a lot of people checked and found nothing...based on typical science we're getting close to proof =)

besides someone wrote earlier:
"Problem is, the human element of first hand experience being held as the only true proof is held so strongly that we tend to disblelieve most things that did not happen to us. However, this does not make them untrue or impossible. "
edit on 9-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
No big deal. Someone just assembled all seven of the dragon balls.
2nd.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
It's funny how so many things are corresponding with so many entime prophecies lately. Like the "angel trumpets" and now the dragons. The way I see it this can be one of many things. A sign of entimes, a sign only if we WANT to see it because we're reaching to see things, a real dragon, or a hoax. I'm going to have to side with the final option and scream hoax.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join