It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What do you think ?? Is it fake ??

One man from the town of Fuzhou in East China's Jiangxi Province claim that, on this picture you can see a flying dragon. Guan Mulin has documented the event by a camera on his mobile. "I drove home and suddenly I noticed that all the people on the street staring at the sky. I parked the car and checked what's going on. In the sky I saw a picture of two dragons, which flown among the clouds. It could also be one dragon and his tail that peeks out of the other clouds, "said Guan. An unusual phenomenon lasted several minutes, then the creature or thing in the sky suddenly disappeared.

Source : Dragon in the sky
edit on 9-2-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
wow,thats really cool! that would be hard to fake,unless its a kite or something like that. looks too big for that though.the link you posted isn't in english unfortunatly,
good post though,thnx!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

the link you posted isn't in english unfortunatly,
good post though,thnx!

I know :-) I have translate it.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I do believe dragons existed here on earth at one time, but from books ive read they phased out into another existence.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Very interesting OP. Its wild if real I didnt know the sky remained blue around them. Also was there a noise associated with the siting like a screach like a continous low sounding screach /SONAR!?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haites
I do believe dragons existed here on earth at one time, but from books ive read they phased out into another existence.

He he he .... look at my signature...he he he

What an irony....

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
wow,thats really cool! that would be hard to fake,unless its a kite or something like that. looks too big for that though.the link you posted isn't in english unfortunatly,
good post though,thnx!

you could rule out kite, because of the extreme amount of power lines in the are. cool pick none the less.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Pretty sure it's fake. Even without looking at it in Photoshop I can see some serious pixelation around the head.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Very interesting OP. Its wild if real I didnt know the sky remained blue around them. Also was there a noise associated with the siting like a screach like a continous low sounding screach /SONAR!?

I dont know. I have translated whole article and there is nothing about noise or something...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Thank you LordDrakula

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The "dragon" is the triangular thing, It is a tetrahederal spacecraft. Or it's a hoax... Or it's really a dragon!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

i cant wait to ride one of these since gas prices are costly lol

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Looks like the Dovahkiin failed.

+36 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Pretty sure it's fake. Even without looking at it in Photoshop I can see some serious pixelation around the head.

1 - high contrast
2- jpeg artifacts
3 - CELL PHONE CAM

yeah.. you're bound to see pixels dude Look at the rooftops. the lamp posts.. they all have serious pixelation. are they all fake too? hahaha
edit on 9-2-2012 by Glargod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Do you suppose this might have something to do with it being the Year of the Dragon?
Line II.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

As the article states, others were standing watching it, so that begs the question of....

Where are the other pictures and videos?

Once they come out i'll decide which side of the fence to climb down too

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod

As the article states, others were standing watching it, so that begs the question of....

Where are the other pictures and videos?

Once they come out i'll decide which side of the fence to climb down too

He he... I don't know...if there are UFO's why shouldn't there be dragons too ??

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Probably those scientists working for TPTB testing machine XFG-T34639..

..Otherwise known as Project Bluebeam

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
English news source available - The Telegraph (in Pictures Of The Day, 9 February 2012):

A man from Fuzhou in eastern China's Jiangxi Province claims to have taken a photo of a dragon flying through the sky. According to Guan Mulin he took the snap on his mobile phone as he was driving home. He comments: "I was driving and I saw many people looking up, so I parked and checked." Guan said he saw a flying dragon in the clouds. "It looked like two dragons swimming in the sky, or one dragon with its head and tail appearing out of the clouds." Guan said the scene lasted for several minutes and then disappeared.

Funny how the photo made picture of the day but not a major news story. Perhaps the journalists are in sheer disbelief, or think it's faked. But then why would they post a faked image that could harm the Telegraph's reputation?

Will look for further sources. Eagerly awaiting more photos / video footage

ETA: seems the Telegraph upload anything that will make a news story. Found links to footage of the wooly mammoth (grizzly bear) and Iceland ice worm stories that were posted here a few days ago.
edit on 9/2/2012 by Fazza! because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

hmmmm.... I'm not so sure it is a Photoshop job. This post fascinates me. So many odd events happening these days. Problem is, the human element of first hand experience being held as the only true proof is held so strongly that we tend to disblelieve most things that did not happen to us. However, this does not make them untrue or impossible.

I enlarged both the dragon and the buildings below, and as I suspected, they BOTH pixalate. This might be due to the concreteness of material things versus the sky which cannot be touched. I know this does not make sense but somehow my blowing up of this picture proofs my point, while my clumsy attempt at rubbing words together to express my ungrouded thought might be failing:

See how BOTH the dragon and the land below pixilates, but the sky does not.

Blown up 800%

Blown up 800%

I feel like believing this was a real dragon. But it is just a desire, not a commitment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join