It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is clearly fake. Really crude photoshop job, with a cute story. REALLY? A flying DRAGON?

Wow.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haites
I do believe dragons existed here on earth at one time, but from books ive read they phased out into another existence.

Why would dragons have phased out into another existence? If dragons once existed I think it would be more likely that their bodies were made of a lot of cartilage and lighter bone that did doesn't leave a good fossil record.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

rockets and missiles "fly" without wings.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
may be one of these that got away from the flyer
www.maniacworld.com...

This is a still from the video

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
imageshack.us...

see that ball? does that mean it's fake?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Good to see Atreyu and Falkor are alive and kickin.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle

Originally posted by reficul
wow,thats really cool! that would be hard to fake,unless its a kite or something like that. looks too big for that though.the link you posted isn't in english unfortunatly,
good post though,thnx!

you could rule out kite, because of the extreme amount of power lines in the are. cool pick none the less.

Uh then you can rule out dragon because of the "extreme amount" of power lines as well. If a kite would be affected surely a dragon would be as well

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

I agree. It looks like a kite gone high up.
The height and indication of the size of the kite is impressive.
Example below:

Picture Source:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JRockABM

ok so i just finished reading all 8 pages and it seems to me that people in ATS are now more willing to scream fake,hoax photoshop and the like....But really,how about you proof to me that it is fake,that it is photoshopped or at least say,I DO NOT KNOW WHAT IT IS.
It is easy to speculate without proof but it is not really productive.As for me,not been really a dragon believer but until someone can come with a proof that this is a hoax,i will withheld judgement...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
blurry equals fake, would be nice to get a closeup of falkor though

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Blurry equals fake, too good of a picture equals fake...

Seems like you can't really get anywhere with photos as evidence unless you can hit the sweet spot in the middle of those two lol

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

how many of ya out there have highly sophisticated cameras that they carry with them every minutes of the day,everyday of the year,just in case something unusual pop out of nowhere?Come on gimme a break with that blurry pic ting,same old arguments with UFOs.And dare call themselves Hoax Hunter.Do your hunting right or don't do it at all.........
edit on 9-2-2012 by wildapache because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here are a few ideas on why Dragon remains have never been found.

Dragons where high in hydrogen content and evolved during Earth's 'purple time' where early microbes and plants produced hydrogen instead of oxygen from water. As the green oxygen giving life started to take over the earth the life forms that depended on hydrogen started to die off or adapt.

Two or three ideas from this:

Hydrogen is lighter than air, so anything full of the stuff would float and would not need big wings, just small ones for propulsion and steering!

Hydrogen is highly combustible - fire breathing!

Hydrogen chloride is a very powerful acid and is not hard to produce in naturally occurring systems where Hydrogen is in high quantities - So the dead bodies of hydrogen based life would fizz out of existence!

So there you have it - everything you wanted to know about Dragons - I think its a big kite though.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
Im actually more curious about the way the rays of the sun are passing through those clouds. Almost movie like effect to them. Ive seen dark clouds block the sun before but there is something about those "sun rays" that look fake to me..

Youuuu are cute,, Hi... Im dayve
.............. I had to do it

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
maybe project blue beam
mj 12 buut just holograms to scare the public

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I thought I've read it all on ATS when I read about the "mammoth"

But now a dragon?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

looks like a hoax.
Furthermore imagine you being the one taking the picture would you just take the one or would you take more and post all of them ?

Of course there is always the excuse that the dragon wizzed of at lightspeed right after or that the camera batteries went out.

A textbook dragon figure in a obscure single photo,obvious hoax.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Since I cannot bring up the EXIF info, I just have to make an assumption, Since Jan 15 to Feb 5 it's been Chinese new year over here. This year is the year of the Dragon, as most will now know. It's common out in the smaller country towns to hold celebrations and ceremonies especially for this year, Dragons are seen as power in China. So locals want this luck to come to them in the hopes of usually making more money, so they hold celebrations to honor it.
In the larger cities it's rare to see such a thing since almost everyone has lost all sense of traditional sense and morals that the country folk have. The photo of the town looks like a traditional style town for Jiangxi. This is from my experience spending 6 continuous years here in China.
I've asked some domestic BBS sites here (in China) if they could find some more news about it, since I'm an expat here I can't read Chinese.

Until I have more info from other domestic sources I'm going to put this in the 'hold' basket.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

All i say to that is
FUS ROH DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Woolly Mammoths and now Dragons?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join