It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Chinese have seen the dragon in the sky !!

page: 5
73
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I hate threads like this...

I was born in the year of the Dragon so this makes it "my" year, I also have various uncanny connections to my Chinese astrology (google my favourite number 9 with Chinese astrology and you'll see what I mean, the house I was born in was number 9...)

Anyway, this isn't a picture of a Dragon in the sky. Actually, it is a picture of a Dragon in the sky, but unfortunately it's not real...




posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
For those of you who havent thought to do this. here is the opening posts link translated.English LINK google can be useful now and then


I think it looks pretty legit. lets see what time shows us is all i can say


Edit; Maybe Goku is back to collect the Dragon balls XD
edit on 12/21/2011 by Kriltosthe2nd because: joke.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
I hate threads like this...

I was born in the year of the Dragon so this makes it "my" year, I also have various uncanny connections to my Chinese astrology (google my favourite number 9 with Chinese astrology and you'll see what I mean, the house I was born in was number 9...)

Anyway, this isn't a picture of a Dragon in the sky. Actually, it is a picture of a Dragon in the sky, but unfortunately it's not real...


I like your choice of words. "my" year. well you do share is with quite a few others. and not to debunk you but we are all "alike" our star signs, as we are born under each star sign we are imprinted with a general personality, then with living and growing up you make it your own and take with you what resonates with you though life.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriltosthe2nd
I like your choice of words. "my" year. well you do share is with quite a few others. and not to debunk you but we are all "alike" our star signs, as we are born under each star sign we are imprinted with a general personality, then with living and growing up you make it your own and take with you what resonates with you though life.


I wouldn't disagree with that statement, but it still doesn't make the picture genuine unfortunately.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist
 


Originally posted by blackmetalmist

Im actually more curious about the way the rays of the sun are passing through those clouds. Almost movie like effect to them. Ive seen dark clouds block the sun before but there is something about those "sun rays" that look fake to me..

Maybe you should look up at the sky more often. There is nothing significantly extraordinary about those sunbeams. It's not necessarily something you see every day, but I have seen that on numerous occasions.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate
& post by LordDrakula
 



Originally posted by Question Fate

lens flare, swamp gas, venus, airplane, ball lightning

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Right....
.....HARP, project bluebeam,...



Originally posted by LordDrakula

Wow...... with what they are watering you that you're so beautiful ???

This just arrived, for the both of you.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles
 


I do... however i live in California and its always sunny out here so definitely no typical gloomy clouds like those over here



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I can not vouch to whether it is fake or not. I grew up flying kites on the Jersey shore as a child.
My family had two dragon kites. The one on the left that is on the OP's pictures, the silloutte looks just like one of the two I had. Sort of tad pole looking. Used to fly it with a surf rod .
You can get those things very high and need a second person to help launch holding the tails out.
edit on 2/9/2012 by mugger because: sp.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by Question Fate
& post by LordDrakula
 



Originally posted by Question Fate

lens flare, swamp gas, venus, airplane, ball lightning

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Right....
.....HARP, project bluebeam,...



Originally posted by LordDrakula

Wow...... with what they are watering you that you're so beautiful ???

This just arrived, for the both of you.




Where do you see me Fail ?? Is joke a FAIL ??? and she is beautiful is that a Fail ???



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blackmetalmist
 


I suppose the fact that I don't care much for bright sunlight, and prefer the grey days, could be part of the reason that those rays of light, poking through the dark clouds, don't seem odd to me.


+12 more 
posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Where do you see me Fail ?? Is joke a FAIL ??? and she is beautiful is that a Fail ???

I didn't see a joke.

And yes, flirting with an avatar, will always be a fail.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254
 


also around the street lights, so that doesn't prove anything, its a crappy cell pic



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haites
I do believe dragons existed here on earth at one time, but from books ive read they phased out into another existence.


The myth of the dragon was born out of the discovery of dinosaur bones. Nothing more.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You people think that dragon is a mistery ??? Take a look at this : Alive Mammoth in remote Russia !!!!!!!!

Alive MAMMOTH



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Two thoughts come to mind:

1. Goku must have found all the dragon balls.

or

2. That's the great dragon from Revelation.

I'm leaning towards the dragon ball theory.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Now we have DRAGONS and MAMMOTHS !!! This is the best day



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron
 


Could be Goku and company summoning Shenron!



edit on 9-2-2012 by Rexamus because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
He's obviously here to bring Krillin back.



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula
 


Now THAT looks like a grizzly bear.
Its not even the size of regular elephant. Weren't Mammoths suppose to be bigger than that?



posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
reply to post by LordDrakula
 


Now THAT looks like a grizzly bear.
Its not even the size of regular elephant. Weren't Mammoths suppose to be bigger than that?


That's a good one....GRIZZLY BEAR.....
......with a trunk.....




top topics



 
73
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join