It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Blackout in the UK - why

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
when somebody do the crime than he is called a "suspect" or a "criminal" or sometimes referred as a citizen of another nation if it's important...

when the alleged criminals happen to be a Muslims than everyone mentions "a Muslim man did this, a Muslim group did that"...

In Africa, when criminal group or a rivaling tribe attack somewhere they report it as "attack of gang".

if it's a Muslim group and it is mentioned that it is a "Fundamentalist Extremist Muslim Sect" or something like that...

I am not saying it happens in each and every case and I don't try to justify or exempt anyone.

but there is a pattern...

where did we see this before?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here's a U.A.F.'s article on it.

liveraf.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DBCooper71

Good post , I only found right wing links that I in no way was going to post and promote. I think certain members are running away with the creed and religion aspect of the OP , I have no interest , I object to the main stream media denying me the right to see and hear this story, people shouldn't have to seek it out on the net , It should be on MSM.......that's what I think they call being democratic......or am I wrong

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
imo very few immigrants have any respect for the indigenous people of this country. In my city the muslims have rioted through the streets chanting al qaeda, we also have problems with gangs of muslim men grooming young white girls.
its a problem and the powers that be don't care. Their answer is more immigration.
When you consider that a quarter of all school children in the u.k are non white british and the bithrates for white british is around 1.6 per couple, not enough to replace themselves, and then consider that the baby boomers are about to die out and the children of different ethnic backgrounds tend to segregate themselves once they leave school and tend to have large families the yes you can say that Britain is no more. Just a collection of segregated communities.
Yes england prospered out of the collonies but not all the people prospered, ever read charles dickens?
Not all british people deserve the upheaval that immmigration has brought us which imo is being orchestrated by the same type of people that colonized and enslaved the people of this planet.
The average british worker was instrumental in the campaign to abolish slavery and should be respected for that fact alone.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxine1969

Muslims are fond of marrying kids, which is acceptable behavior for their culture, but which carries a possible life prison sentence in civilization.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by allintoaccount

first time in history the Great Britain will be conquered and you still complain.

?

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by seiva7

Who's complaining? the more the merrier.
lets all get together and be happy!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
For some strange reason the elite's seem to want to bring total "multiculturalism" to western countries,

I know its a step towards Global governance, but it seems a bit one sided.

Also, from what I have read (and please don't take this the wrong way, I am not prejudice) there seems to be lots of cases of young Muslim men preying on and raping white and black girls (more often than not very young).

I know that its taboo to talk about, but in some of these middle eastern countries that these Men hail from, Women are not exactly treated as equals - its something we are all aware of, and its a very important issue in our society Not to abuse women, (admittedly its not as rare as it should be).

And I am afraid that until these backward attitudes to women are realised for what it is - incompatible,

We are going to see a lot more cases such as this one.

Errrr...what about all the Catholic priests worldwide who have pretty much got off free for abusing countless children? Ahhh, but that is ok because it is white people. Don't just blame one set of people for crimes that all sets of people commit.

I remember those cases being spread all over the media numerous times in a big way so why when it concerns muslims is it all of a sudden bashing?

Do note that this story had been kept under wraps for months already. Infact the whole thing had been going on for more then 6 months and it is only now that someone leaked the information out.

Do you not think these muslims in question have been protected for long enough?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

Thank's, I was just trying to show balance by posting the link.
I have no problem with race or religion, as long as the latter isn't rammed down peoples throat's, what does concern me is the cultural differences.

The problem IMO is the multicultural policy of encouraging ethnic minorities to hold on to they're cultures and custom while sneering at the idea of a shared British identity.
This has caused self segregation and has hindered some minorities from becoming fully Integrated British citizens.
This will only cause problems, as we are starting to see now.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

You are completely wrong. This has not been kept under wraps with information only leaking now. False statement.

Along with the '47' number being thrown about the thread.

Its eleven men. Men. It doesn't matter what their color or creed is yet some people think it is news to report that its muslims and its being kept quiet because its muslims.

RUBBISH.

This was reported on last september by the media. So the thread should be in the hoax bin because it is not a media blackout and it is not 47 people.

September 2011 - Eleven Greater Manchester men facing sex ring trial
www.bbc.co.uk...

Notice how this is reported without having to draw attention to what religion the men involved might follow.
edit on 10-2-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by Rafe_

You are completely wrong. This has not been kept under wraps with information only leaking now. False statement.

Along with the '47' number being thrown about the thread.

Its eleven men. Men. It doesn't matter what their color or creed is yet some people think it is news to report that its muslims and its being kept quiet because its muslims.

RUBBISH.

This was reported on last september by the media. So the thread should be in the hoax bin because it is not a media blackout and it is not 47 people.

September 2011 - Eleven Greater Manchester men facing sex ring trial
www.bbc.co.uk...

Notice how this is reported without having to draw attention to what religion the men involved might follow.

Yes indeed this has been reported on first in september and right ,nothing. It was hushed before it got reported in september and right after. Why do you think people are going out on the streets only just now?

The number 47 is indeed correct since that is the number of people still under investigation. Then and now.

Frankly i don't see why you have such a problem with the fact that this now receives the attention it deserves. You are very vocal that 'white men' like priests should be put out in the media just the same even though that is exactly what has been happening for quite some time and that this is just muslim bashing. Which this is not , not even close. Even quite the opposite by the looks of it.

Should you not be supporting the fact that groups/rings like these get exposed ?

In case you try to suggest that "the white men" do not get public demonstrations against them with people taking to the streets then here is one example and not a small one at that:

10.000 Potesters agains Christian priest child abusers
www.euronews.net...

The Pope brought his visit to London to a close by presiding over prayers in Hyde Park in front of 85,000 people. It was the end of a day marked by one of his strongest apologies yet to survivors of sexual abuse by Roman Catholic priests and the biggest public protest. Earlier at a mass in Westminster Cathedral the pontiff said that paedophile priests had brought ‘shame and humiliation’ on him and the Roman Catholic Church. The apology in his sermon was the Pope’s latest attempt to atone for the scandal that has shaken the Church profoundly, particularly in Europe and the United States. While the pontiff was expressing his ‘deep sorrow and shame’ to a group of five British abuse survivors, 10,000 demonstrators marched through London. It was not only the biggest protest on this UK visit but the largest of any of his 17 overseas trips. In another development, anti-terrorist police say six men who were arrested on Friday on suspicion of preparing an attack on the Pope have been released without charge.

So again what is the problem with this particular group getting exposed and recieving public outrage?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

you agree it has been reported in the mainstream media. thank you.

please show me your source that this is about 47 men. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
I would imagine because of the outcry that it would cause, the press coverage would be horrific, and until they are convicted they are still to presumed innocent.

This is true. Paedophilia tends to encourage vigilantism. Personally, I believe in due process, and I also don't believe that for me to murder a paedophile, would be any less a crime than what they themselves have done; but I am unusual in that respect.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Excellent post lacrimaererum, the MSM have been reporting this case...thats where the right wing bloggers get their information.

Due to normal reporting restrictions the reports have been brief, but they have stated the names, addresses and charges the accused face. For comparison here is a BBC report of a remand hearing during the Nursery Sex Ring Case from 2009: news.bbc.co.uk....

As to the 47 number...bnpedl playing politics with a child abuse case? Surely not.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
Yes indeed this has been reported on first in september and right ,nothing. It was hushed before it got reported in september and right after. Why do you think people are going out on the streets only just now?

you really don;t know what you are talking about.

There is not a media blackout. There is stories everywhere on this incident.

I showed you an example as far back as last september. You go , OK, but it was just september. hushed up before and after.

AGAIN RUBBISH.

The story is everywhere.

Here is another one going back to last JUNE. So what the hell are you talking about?
news.sky.com...

again 11 men.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by Rafe_

you agree it has been reported in the mainstream media. thank you.

please show me your source that this is about 47 men. Thank you.

Yes i do agree ,it is a fact.

But for now i am not going down the rabbit hole with you. You seem a bit to focused on being proven right and a total disregard for the biggest part of the content in my post in reply to you in which i did ad here to the points that you brought to the table. I have taken the time to adress you and you could at least ,in all fairness do the same in return and in turn keep this focused on the topic.

Then ,i will respond again.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

this has nothig to do with being proven right.

i merely despise people being mislead. the title of this thread is regarding a media blackout. there clearly is not a media blackout. that is what this thread is about.

now. what exactly would you like me to address sir.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

11 of the 47 men arrested in "Operation Matrix" were on trial, the police warned media outlets to be quiet so as not to upset the community, however, Manchester Evening News ran the story, despite the warnings.
edit on 10/2/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Yes indeed this has been reported on first in september and right ,nothing. It was hushed before it got reported in september and right after.

The intial arrests were made in Dec 2010, it became public a month later (Jan 2011) when bail conditions were imposed on nine people...I know this because the MSM reported it.

Why do you think people are going out on the streets only just now?

Good question. Maybe the 'patriots' have no idea how the uk justice system works, why else would they act in a way that could predjudice the outcome?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Yes there is a media blackout, however it was reported a Sky news van was outside the court during the trial, so it may become public soon.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join