It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms
you say about egyptian-mason squaring the circle. Suggesting it bypassed Greek knowledge? they didn't share information through history?

It didn't "bypass" Greek knowledge -- I'm saying that the Egyptians did not use the Greek Miracle -- so I'm saying the reverse. I mentioned previously that math professor Abraham Seidenberg documents the first attempt to square the circle through the Pythagorean Theorem to about 3000 BCE through Brahmin sacrifical ritual altars and then I said this was used for chariot technology to find the center of the circles. I also stated that the Indian Vedic proof is not the same as the Greek irrational magnitude proof -- for the Pythagorean Theorem -- and that the details are given by Stephen Hawking's book God Created the Integers.

So in the "divide and average" math the infinity is expressed mathematically as distance whereas in the Greek Miracle the infinite is expressed mathematically as geometric length using irrational magnitude. So in the "divide and average" math the geometry can not be put into an arithmetic number -- because distance is not length -- and so the distance goes on forever but the geometry is "sacred geometry" -- transcending into pure consciousness that is formless as the true infinity. So for the Egyptians the ratio 2/3 was sacred. Why was the ratio 2/3 sacred? Because it is the Perfect Fifth natural overtone ratio. So in Egyptian mathematics all fractions were simplified into a form that used the fraction 2/3 as the remainder.

The late Vedic literature includes mathematical texts known as the Sulba-sutras which contain detailed instruction for the building of sacrificial altars. After a monumental study spanning more than 20 years, the distinguished American mathematician and historian of science, Abraham Seidenberg showed that the Sulba-sutras are the source of both Egyptian and old Babylonian mathematics. The Egyptian texts based on the Sulba-sutras go back to before 2,000 BCE. This provides independent confirmation that Indian mathematical knowledge existed long before that date, ie, during the height of the Harappan era.620

620 Dr. N.S. Rajaram, “The Harappan Civilization and Myth of Aryan ‘Invasion’,” The Hindustan Times.

If however we recognize the possibility that the very idea of divisible continuous magnitude is far from being 'natural' and that it was before Eudoxus nothing more than a soup of paradoxes, geometry had consequently to be little more than its Egyptian and Babylonian models, i.e. simple similitude properties, superposition techniques to compute areas, figurate numbers and simple properties of algebraic geometry, some connections between geometric figures and Gods, plus the first results about squaring the circle and doubling the cube. On the other side the 'theory of the logoi', under the impulse of the music theory, could have been the main stream of mathematical research, producing the results of the VIII book of the Elements, the first negative proof of incommensurability and more advanced geometric applications, as in Archytas' algorithm to find two mean proportionals. Here different cognitive hypotheses give completely different meanings to the same fragment. At the same time I think that history of cognition (in particular of mathematics) must become an essential ingredient of cognitive science.231

231 Luigi Borzacchini, “Music and Incommensurability,” Historia-Matematica, August 18, 1999.

Schwaller de Lubicz, the Godfather of Egyptology (Graham Hancock, etc.), a subject key to Puharich’s Council of Nine and the Freemasonic “music logarithmic spiral,” was also a leader in the synarchist movement. “One of Schwaller de Lubicz's 'Watchers' was Vivien Postel du Mas, the man who wrote the Synarchist Pact of the 1930s. Through du Mas, Schwaller de Lubicz had a particular influence on Hitler's Deputy, the tormented and complex Rudolf Hess.”332 As Prince and Picknett note the S.R.I., tied to the CIA and Freemasonry, was a main funder of Egyptology.

332 “Against Synarchy - The Rise of the Rough Beast,” Adapted from a lecture by Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince at the Saunière Society Symposium, Conway Hall, London on 19 September 1999.

It might even be suggested that they would not have liked the concept of the convergence to a number they could not reach, since the mathematical sources seem to indicate that the Egyptians were particularly fond of completion to the unity.509
509 Corinna Rossi, Architecture and mathematics in ancient Egypt (Cambridge University Press, 2004), pp. 67-8.

Egyptian archaic music -- no 432 hertz

List of frequencies in Egyptian music -- No 432 Hertz.

The infinite spiral of fifths means that the octave expands -- number is not symmetric. So even if it is 432 Hertz it is not the Western commutative symmetric math of irrational geometry.
edit on 28-2-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

that seems absurd Drew, mozart used it, most egyptian instruments found are said to have used it, and a few others around the place, ancient people used this tuning - and yes there were many others used too

O.K. so I've now proven that "most Egyptian instruments found" did not use 432 Hertz. O.K. if you take a scale with the natural overtones of the octave fourth and fifth -- these never ever line up -- and so the fifth and fourth as they expand create octaves that also expand in comparision to the root octave. So even though the hertz or frequency is logarithmic is it nonlinear -- and also does not converge since the Harmonic Series diverges. That's why the Harmonic Series is considered the invention of the Devil. So that means that the Rosicrucian logarithmic doubling of frequency into light energy is not appropriate because the overtones are nonlinear in sound and so if there is a continued increase of frequency it is through the transformation of sound into other types of energy in a nonlinear fashion.

As I've stated the subharmonics or beats have increased amplitude so there is a nonlinear feedback between ultrasound and ELF waves. CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich understood this as the secret to alchemy for sonofusion acoustic cavitation of water and other molecules. In other words he can split the proton-electron bonds to create new elements. So the proton bonds have an ELF wave as their subharmonic beat that creates a strong amplitude and the ultrasound transduces into magnetic waves of the proton harmonics. So that is the secret to alchemy.

Now for the ancient continuation of Freemasonry --

Arnold Pacey's The Maze of Ingenuity (1975, 2nd edition M.I.T. Press 1992) which documents the Freemasonic Golden Ratio constructions for the medieval and Gothic cathedrals.

Now when I wrote "Golden Ratio" -- I did not mean in the sense of the Greek Miracle but rather in the sense described by a compass and ruler.

In conclusion, the most interesting point of Badawy's theory is the use of the 8:5 triangle, which corresponds to the most successful among the geometrical con- structions listed above, whereas all the others may be dismissed without losing any significant detail. The 8:5 triangle raises many questions. Its geometrical construc- tion and practical use are difficult (although not impossible) to explain, but the main objection lies at a deeper level of the discussion, at a basic point which Badawy did not take into account. He thought that the 8:5 triangle could have been a simple and practical device to approximate the convergence of the Fibonacci Series to 4>, thus implying that the Egyptian knew 4> and performed this calculation. However, he did not go far enough as to prove it.

So Dr. Corrina Rossi's book on mathematics of Egypt states the 8:5 ratio argument does not hold up to how the Egyptians did their math

As for numerical system, the Egyptians used integers (that is, whole numbers) and fractions, but only the so-called unit fractions, with 1 as a numerator and any number as a denominator, such as 1/2 , 1 /15 , 1/ 42 or 1/ 140 , with the exception of the fraction 2/3 ....The knowledge of other numerical series has been suggested on the basis of other
mathematical problems,12 but it is important to mention the fact that no mathematical
source contains any trace of the Fibonacci Series 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, . . . (or of
any similar series based on the same method of accretion, such as 1, 3, 4, 7, 11,
18, . . . or 1, 4, 5, 9, 14, 23, . . . and so on).

So the Templars building cathedrals as masons using the Golden Ratio based on compass and ruler is proven but there is no proof for the use of the Golden Ratio by the Egyptians.

Read Corrina Rossi's book in pdf here

In conclusion, even discarding the most complicated theories, Golden Sectionrelated geometrical figures and mathematical relationships can be found both in the art and architecture of ancient Egypt. The number of clear cases, however, does not appear to be significant and does not seem to be able to provide a reliable basis for claiming the existence of a marked preference of the ancient Egyptian artists and architects for this proportion. What appears clear, on the contrary, is the modern psychological tendency to find the Golden Section everywhere.

So the question is raised if the Greek creation of the Golden Ratio might have filtered back to Egypt but not likely:

As for the Ptolemaic temples, an interesting detail is that the group of fractions 1/2 + 1 /10 (which can also be expressed as 3/5 ) corresponds to a value of 0.6 which might be interpreted once more as an approximation of the Golden Section. The Edfu and Dendera temples were built when this proportion had already been codified in Greece and probably imported into Egypt (see Part I). Doubt remains, however, as to what degree this knowledge would have penetrated Egyptian culture and how receptive the Upper Egyptian priests, who were in charge of planning and building large the Egyptian-style temples commissioned by their Greek rulers, would have been.

edit on 29-2-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I listened to the classical composers microtonal songs he had available free mp3, can't say I enjoyed it, probably the best microtonal thing I ever heard was this its a beautiful instrument, I think you'll like this video -

On the capstone not being finished on the pryamid I'm referring to the dollar bill and the All-Seeing-Eye. So not the actual pyramids.

O.K. now back to the concept of the Perfect Fifth overtone and octave not being symmetric -- so there is a frequency shift in the overtones.

As just demonstrated, integer overtone series can be aligned with themselves by frequency shifting. In an extreme case, with very sharp, rigid sounds, it works like a filtering. The overtone series apparently remains the same, only the low frequencies are more or less missing. Displacements with fractions of the base frequency no longer align with the original overtone series, but are in turn interpretable as parts of an integer series with a lower fundamental tone. The original fundamental tone always remains in the difference frequencies of the successive partial tones, no matter which interval they are just forming. However, that also means with each distortion which leads to combination tones, it is reconstructed! Such distortions can develop through overloading, through bad links in the transmission chain (amplifier, loudspeaker), but also directly in one's ears if a shifted sound is played too loud. Therefore, one should very carefully use narrow-banded sounds of this type primarily – unless one would like to cause such mostly unpleasant interferences... If one wants to motivically work with various transpositions of the very same sound, similar to the way it would also be possible with tempo transposition or pitch shift (whereby all frequencies would be proportionally shifted, rather than linearly), then a rare phenomenon arises: There is no harmonic conflict; there is no such thing as 'consonance' and 'dissonance.' Either the partial tones are aligned or not, or they lie so close beside the alignment that a pulse which is the same for all frequency pairs develops.

Frequency shift of the overtones

O.K. this musician Robert Rich is supposed to use just overtone harmonics:

Your scale might call for the perfect fifth up from C to be on the F# key rather than on the G key. (This happens when the 12 notes are tuned to overtones 12 through 24—an interesting scale, which Robert Rich has used on some of his CDs.) In that case, you’ll have to train your brain to interpret the keyboard in a new way.

The birth of the blues: how physics underlies music J M Gibson Argonne National Laboratory, 9700 Cass Avenue, Argonne IL 60439, USA

(3) that a key element of the musical ‘blues’ comes from recreating missing notes on the modern equal temperament scale. The latter is an example of ‘art built on artifacts’. Finally, brief reference is made to the value of music as a tool for teaching physics, mathematics and engineering to non-scientists.

In blues one flattens the note E, but only partially, so it lies close to the correct major third. (Even though the blue note is shown in figure 15 as E flat, it lies between E and E flat.)

So the African influence on U.S. music is to play closer to the actual natural overtones, including the flat 7th as the 7th harmonic overtone.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
well I'm impressed. I don't understand half of the terminology you're using, I don't know what most of the words you use refer to. I don't know what an integer is for example and I think I'd fail miserably at trying to read a Stephen Hawkins book. I beginning to see how parts of what you talk about are indeed related and I do seriously wish I understood what you meant. But I don't.

My recently passed grandmother did tai chi and used to work for the independent order of oddfellows, and did many other exciting and interesting things in her life, I think if not for any other reason but that I believe she'd approve, I will check out your qi gong small universe and the other recommended practices. If I can find a simpler pathway to the understanding that you have through using the things you recommend then its worth taking a look at, I think its interesting at the least.

thanks for trying to explain your perceptions and concepts to me, even if I don't understand the words you're using. The main problem with the 'ex' tags isn't having to read the content but that the content in the 'ex' tags is often written in equally difficult to understand terminology.

I may make a music thread relating to the things that can be done within equal temperament to make it less 'sucky'. I played some guitar today with strings standard tuned to ebgdae, but at A=432 and it was lovely. I tuned the dgb string sharp a little and flattened the low e slightly because it sounds right to me on my 'incorrectly set-up guitar' which I pulled apart and put back together wrong so the intonation and action of the string is 'out' from where they were when I got it from the shop. Its also been warped by the sun in someone's car. anyway it make beautiful sounds at 432, and pretty good ones at 440 as well. whether using either of those, open tuning with sympathetic strings is really nice and can take me to an 'eastern place' in my mind for composing melodies.... 440 is better for intense, epic rhythmic driven distorted dropped d or full d or c tuning i've found....

Peace, I'll be back from time to time to re-read certain posts...
-TF

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
considering what you say you know and have tried to explain in this thread for people... what kind of music do you yourself enjoy? what are you listening to now?

-TF

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
On the capstone not being finished on the pryamid I'm referring to the dollar bill and the All-Seeing-Eye. So not the actual pyramids.

say what man!?. You were talking about that in the context of ancient egyptian musical instruments and whether the ancient egyptians used greek methods or not and then you're telling me you went straight from that context of discussion, into the context of using "the capstone on the pyramids" as a literal metaphor for the pyramid + eye design on the dollar bill?? were you planning on telling anyone that the context of what you were discussing had changed? c'moooooooon man, people can't read your mind. and this is still assuming that you're telling the truth...

and even if I am to believe that you'd suddenly changed context without bothering to mention...(who would do that...)

what would someone do to the dollar bill to "put the capstone on the pyramid" if that is a metaphor as you say, then what is it a metaphor for?

seriously it made more sense when I thought you were referring to the actual pyramid and the actual missing capstone.

(3) that a key element of the musical ‘blues’ comes from recreating missing notes on the modern equal temperament scale. The latter is an example of ‘art built on artifacts’. Finally, brief reference is made to the value of music as a tool for teaching physics, mathematics and engineering to non-scientists.

In blues one flattens the note E, but only partially, so it lies close to the correct major third. (Even though the blue note is shown in figure 15 as E flat, it lies between E and E flat.)
So the African influence on U.S. music is to play closer to the actual natural overtones, including the flat 7th as the 7th harmonic overtone.

ok see this I understand. Yes. Its because the african tribal natives could literally hear and sing perfect quarter tones. which is a 25 cent pitch difference (roughly) from the whole tone of that note. They also have secret societies (tribal) that used to drum and probably still do, secret magical rhythms that if only able to do one thing, were really good at getting people to 'trance out'.

So I understand that what we need is not a dial that turns in increments but a super smoothed out dial that hits each and every 'point' of pitch along the way... just intonation.. yes?

but then you're also saying in unlocks the consciousness? what is this like, have you done it, what happens before during after, how long have you been doing that, what instruments do you play?

-TF

-TF

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

say what man!?. You were talking about that in the context of ancient egyptian musical instruments and whether the ancient egyptians used greek methods or not and then you're telling me you went straight from that context of discussion, into the context of using "the capstone on the pyramids" as a literal metaphor for the pyramid + eye design on the dollar bill?? were you planning on telling anyone that the context of what you were discussing had changed? c'moooooooon man, people can't read your mind. and this is still assuming that you're telling the truth...

and even if I am to believe that you'd suddenly changed context without bothering to mention...(who would do that...)

what would someone do to the dollar bill to "put the capstone on the pyramid" if that is a metaphor as you say, then what is it a metaphor for?

seriously it made more sense when I thought you were referring to the actual pyramid and the actual missing capstone.

See I'm talking about the full lotus yoga position as a tetrahedron pyramid -- I mentioned professor Hugh B. Urban revealing the full lotus yoga position as the highest level of French Freemasonry. The Franklin Committee -- Ben Franklin was secretly in the Nine Sisters -- a French Freemasonic organization -- and so the All Seeing Eye on the top of the pyramid refers to order out of chaos as the worship of Harmonia -- the Goddess.

Only the Freemasons got it wrong by trying to "contain infinity" using irrational geometry -- in contrast to the complementary opposite harmonics of the 1-4-5 music intervals.

So the yin-yang-Emptiness harmonics of the body-mind resonate most simply in the full lotus yoga position to open up the pineal gland as the third eye or All Seeing Eye.

Again this is why the capstone will never be finished as the All Seeing Eye -- because the consciousness goes into the Emptiness. The I-thought as consciousness has not start nor finish but always resonates into the Emptiness as the inherent asymmetry of reality -- the time-frequency uncertainty principle.

There is no symmetric containment of consciousness and it eternally creates energy mass and space-time by going into the Emptiness and then creating the yin-yang Tai-Chi symbol or the Pythagorean Tetrad (the Pyramid).

So Logos meant "creative fire" to Pythagoras -- the Tetrad is the Logos -- so that Pyramid refers to Pyre as in the funeral pyre -- the creative fire of the pyre.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

ok see this I understand. Yes. Its because the african tribal natives could literally hear and sing perfect quarter tones. which is a 25 cent pitch difference (roughly) from the whole tone of that note. They also have secret societies (tribal) that used to drum and probably still do, secret magical rhythms that if only able to do one thing, were really good at getting people to 'trance out'.

So I understand that what we need is not a dial that turns in increments but a super smoothed out dial that hits each and every 'point' of pitch along the way... just intonation.. yes?

but then you're also saying in unlocks the consciousness? what is this like, have you done it, what happens before during after, how long have you been doing that, what instruments do you play?

-TF

-TF

Right so qigong master Jim Nance told me how when he was in Africa studying shamanism he lived with the Dogon tribe for several months -- in Mali -- and one night there was a man possessed by an evil spirit -- maybe just overcome by anger which can be considered spirit possession. So the Dogon shamanic drummers went into action and they drummed his evil spirit into a tree and it killed the tree and then the Dogon drummers kept drumming until the tree came back to life. So the man was healed this way.

O.K. so the energy is exorcised -- when the pineal gland is opened up then it transduces electromagnetic energy back into electrochemical energy which is experienced as the music "frission" or internal tingling but each organ is a different electrochemical emotion.

So if a person around me is angry or sad -- they don't have to express it visually or through sound -- the pineal gland will pick this up as an electromagnetic energy and then transduce it to my internal organs so that my liver will get hot and tingling if the person is angry or if they are sad then I feel it in my lungs. Conversely if I damage my liver through too much saturated fat then I get angry easily -- as is seen by alcoholics and people who smoke get depressed easily.

O.K. so again the music creates frission from the high overtones having more beats and this creating subharmonics with stronger amplitude -- and this process transduces into electrochemical energy because music is perceived as right brain dominant and also by the cerebellum which processes the emotions. Dr. Daniel Levitin's book "This is your brain on music" goes into this and also Musicophilia by Oliver Sacks - I mentioned already.

O.K. so the right brain works through the vagus nerve -- so music increases the vagus nerve activation which then increases the serotonin and dopamine in the brain and the experience of "frisson" or tingling from music is literally the increase of dopamine in the brain. But dopamine and serotonin are inverse -- so in the deep music trance there is a reversal from the sympathetic stress nervous system to the relaxation vagus nervous system.

This deep relaxation of the vagus nerve is also the internal bliss that females experience -- in contrast to males which at climax trigger the stress sympathetic nervous system which releases cortisol. So the deep music vagus nerve trance is the internal bliss that builds up the serotonin and then activates the oxytocin of the heart.

So the subharmonics are the frequency of the heart at 7 to 8 hertz -- and this is also the frequency of the drum head and it's also the rhythm of fast drum beats. So that is the ELF subharmonic from the ultrasound beats and high overtone beats which create frission.

The heart has 30 times more electromagnetic power than the brain -- so when we resonate the heart we then create strong electromagnetic healing energy fields and as these build up then the pineal gland gets opened up and the brain gets hot and a person can see light as a rainbow vortex.

So in Taoism this is called converting jing to chi and on a deep level it creates a spontaneous OHM sound from the heart as the spirit light shen rainbow vortex is created -- because also with strong serotonin levels then there is increased in melatonin which then increases the natural dream state vision chemicals (I'm not allowed to say it although it's naturally produced throughout Nature). haha.

O.K. so this is all just from the natural resonance of yin and yang which are the Perfect Fourth and Perfect Fifth music ratios -- as the infinite spiral of fifths.

So then as the energy is stored in the lower tan tien -- through this process of parasympathetic relaxation love electromagnetic energy -- then it can be built up to heal others and also used for paranormal powers like astral travel -- leaving the body. At this stage the center of the hands, center of the feet and the top of the head literally pulsate with electromagnetic energy. Since this is sonofusion -- light from sound -- there is also an alchemical transmutation of protons.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

See I'm talking about the full lotus yoga position as a tetrahedron pyramid
the full lotus position creates one of these how? they look cool btw...

--

I mentioned professor Hugh B. Urban revealing the full lotus yoga position as the highest level of French Freemasonry. The Franklin Committee -- Ben Franklin was secretly in the Nine Sisters -- a French Freemasonic organization -- and so the All Seeing Eye on the top of the pyramid refers to order out of chaos as the worship of Harmonia -- the Goddess.
ok thats pretty cool but my understanding is the full lotus position is a way to 'sit' whilst 'meditating' but meditating on what exactly and to achieve what, and if a tetrahedron pyramid forms from the process, how does it do that, can you see it and what is it made of, also what purpose does it serve for the person who creates it through the lotus position meditation?

Only the Freemasons got it wrong by trying to "contain infinity" using irrational geometry -- in contrast to the complementary opposite harmonics of the 1-4-5 music intervals.

145=1st 4th and 5th intervals or 'notes' of any particular scale yes? so the complementary opposite, this is like when you start at c4 with the left hand and c5 with the right (playing piano) and then next in the sequence is d4 and b4 and you carry on like that only playing the white keys to the point that you meet in in the middle at f4 and g4... 'opposite' notes within the octave?? and they're complimentary because they produce ear-pleasing harmonies? or are you saying for e.g. that the interval of 4 is the opposite of 1 or 5? ETA: and that its opposite due to the symmetrical nature of an octave of keys on the piano, 8 white keys per octave, 4 either side...??

So the yin-yang-Emptiness harmonics of the body-mind
don't know what that is but...

resonate most simply in the full lotus yoga position to open up the pineal gland as the third eye or All Seeing Eye.
this I understand.

Again this is why the capstone will never be finished as the All Seeing Eye -- because the consciousness goes into the Emptiness. The I-thought as consciousness has not start nor finish but always resonates into the Emptiness as
are you saying that I-thought consciousness is 'self awareness' and that when you "go into the emptiness" you are self aware in that you can tell you are sensing things, but you don't know who or what you are? ETA: and you have no ability to retain memories?

the inherent asymmetry of reality -- the time-frequency uncertainty principle.
this last bit loses me also.. I still can't grasp those terms... unless I already have.. you mean the results of the double slit experiment yes?

There is no symmetric containment of consciousness and it eternally creates energy mass and space-time by going into the Emptiness and then creating the yin-yang Tai-Chi symbol or the Pythagorean Tetrad (the Pyramid).
in what form do these creations take place? what are they made of and did you discover this personally?

So Logos meant "creative fire" to Pythagoras -- the Tetrad is the Logos -- so that Pyramid refers to Pyre as in the funeral pyre -- the creative fire of the pyre.
which suggest that the 'realm' we go to when we die is where creativity comes from? and that is our spiritual purpose, to create things while we're alive?

Am I getting all this so far other then the new question?

-TF

ETA: I have to go do something, when I return I'll finish my replies. Peace.
edit on 29-2-2012 by ThoughtForms because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

... how does it do that, can you see it and what is it made of, also what purpose does it serve for the person who creates it through the lotus position meditation?
Pyramid power full lotus meditation

That's why it's the Emptiness. Meditation is the eternal process of listening to the source of sound and this process causes energy transformation and spacetime transformation -- so the experience is always new and different because it's a nonlinear harmonic oscillator. There is no one meditating -- the music listens to us. I call this "sound-current nondualism" -- actually it has different names: "the inner ear method" or "the third ear" -- etc. So that is the secret of sound as the gateway to consciousness and then from consciousness there is blissful peace and love energy and also alchemical transformations. So the truth of reality is this infinite process of complementary opposites. So yang is electromagnetic and yin is electrochemical energy -- the I-thought is the One and it goes into the Emptiness which then resonates as 2:3 and 3:4.

... that you meet in in the middle at f4 and g4... 'opposite' notes within the octave?? and they're complimentary because they produce ear-pleasing harmonies? or are you saying for e.g. that the interval of 4 is the opposite of 1 or 5?

Well I've mentioned and discussed this a lot about the harmonics of the Perfect Fifth and the Perfect Fourth being complementary opposites because they are noncommutative. So C to G is 2:3 and G to C is 3:4. That is non-commutative since commutative means C to G is 2:3 and G to C is 3:2. It seems like silly difference to someone who is not a musician but this is the essential asymmetry or complementary opposites that drives music as pitch perception creating emotion. So also mathematically the difference never lines up with the octave so that the value of the octave keeps changing.

This means that it goes against the empiral reality of infinite resonance to change this back into symmetric-based logarithms using commutative logic.

are you saying that I-thought consciousness is 'self awareness' and that when you "go into the emptiness" you are self aware in that you can tell you are sensing things, but you don't know who or what you are? this last bit loses me also.. I still can't grasp those terms... unless I already have.. you mean the results of the double slit experiment yes?

Yeah so there is a field of information that is in the future and we can tap into through natural resonance to have precognition but this is not possible using technology due to the inherent uncertainty of time and frequency. So technology uses symmetric math to attempt to "contain" infinity whereas natural resonance embraces the inherent complementary opposites of time and frequency first expressed by the Pythagorean Tetrad and the Tai-Chi symbol through the 1-4-5 resonance of the infinite spiral of fifths. So the source of the I-thought means to listen and go into silence and this means going right-brain dominant but eventually it means going to the heart -- listening to the heart and this creates visionary light energy.

in what form do these creations take place? what are they made of and did you discover this personally?
I took classes from qigong master Chunyi Lin. First I experienced the chi energy from Effie P. Chow when she blew the fuse in the room behind us at the University. haha. So Chunyi Lin for his training at qigongmaster went a month in full lotus taking hardly no water, no food and no sleep (like maybe a couple apples for food). Then he had to take 200 volts through his body.

which suggest that the 'realm' we go to when we die is where creativity comes from? and that is our spiritual purpose, to create things while we're alive?

Am I getting all this so far other then the new question?

-TF

Yeah the essence of life is the love energy at the heart which is also the truth of the universe and this creates light energy and spacetime -- it's a three in one process that is eternal. When we die we go into spirit form as coherent light and this is holographic stored information. So heaven is literally when our electromagnetic spirit focuses in our upper body of the heart pineal gland with the peaceful bliss and healing love energy.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Now when I wrote "Golden Ratio" -- I did not mean in the sense of the Greek Miracle but rather in the sense described by a compass and ruler.

Can Dale Pond's work, which is a study of the work of John Keely, Nikola Tesla, Edgar Cayce, and others, shed any light?

"Ratios and Proportions":

There are many ways of discussing ratios and proportions. One way that works for me is to read a ratio as "parts". In the ratio 2:1, read two parts to one part. Or in practical terms two measures of a substance to one measure of another substance. Let's say two teaspoons of sugar to one teaspoon of butter. In vibration studies the "unit of measure" may be either frequency (cycles per second) or time (wave number) or space (wave length). So the ratio of 2:1 refers to either of these "units of measure" meaning the first term (2) is TWICE the value of the second term (1). Or reciprocally we can say the second term is HALF the value of the first.

Ratios are nearly always (but not always!) reduced to their least common factors. Hence if we had a ratio of 200:100 or 4:2 it would usually be reduced to 2:1 to keep things simple. So if there is another ratio of 4:7 it would mean 4 parts to 7 parts. We can multiply the 4 and 7 respectively times anything we want: bushels, teaspoons, inches, cycles per second or whatever. The important thing is the final result must always be the same PROPORTION of 4 to 7.

An additional thing to remember is to avoid reducing the ratio to a decimal. Sometimes reducing it to a decimal can be helpful but the decimal is NOT the original ratio. Another problem is a whole number ratio represents whole number quantities of two distinctly different things. So the reduction to a decimal is the same thing as dividing apples by oranges. This is not something most people see and understand. They've been mistaught in school to always reduce to a decimal. And this, in my opinion, is a grave error. We see this tendency quite often in the reduction of the ratio of 20612 : 6561 which is the ratio of the parts of a circumference of a circle (curved line) to the parts of length of that circle's diameter (straight line). These two numbers represent whole number values of two distinctly different things. How could they be divided and still have accuracy? Not possible - one ends up with an APPROXIMATION which is a value acknowledged to have an error. Adding more decimals does not eliminate the error, it is simply reduced.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The ancient solfeggio scale is based on fractal harmonics... there are no off tap decimal points with the frequency values when concerning this scales perfect fifth, whereas with contemporary 440 tuning there is... so the solfeg is perfectly harmonic in a manner which opens up the fractal resonance of various frequencies which in turn taps the phi-like aspect of zero point or infinite depth of space.

Theses pieces are composed with the anciently derived solfeggio zobet scale.
Below is my understanding of the significance of the scale Fractal Harmony

Just a note before you read o: vibrational healin can hapen purley at a level of consiousness, music is not nessesarily essential for this to happen...nor is the solfeg advocated by me as replacment for conventional scales

These tunes are primarily intended for vibrational healing. Some of my cymbols all my bass drums, snares and tribal percussion are tuned to solfeg freqs, the level and cut off of the attack on some drums renders them more dynamicaly rounded with the other layers of the track in a theraputic manner. If one is interested in exploring solfeg music as a form of vibrational ballancing/healing or consiousness enhancement then these tunes will prove to be usefull should you aproach them receptivley, any scepticisim will serve as a block however its possible taht even that will disolve if u listen long enough.

My own exploration began with out knowing i was using one of the frequencies in a meditation track a year befor i had any knowledge of the ancient scales tones. It had induced synesthesia in me when lstening on several occassions, so natrualy when i heard of the ancient solfeg scale i played it through a spectrum analizer and found the main tone of my tune was 49.5hz the 4th sub octave harmonic of 369hz purported by the western rediscoverers (its actually a vedic scale in origin) as the liberation of guilt and fear tone used in christian gregorian chants

THE ANCIENT SOLFEGGIO SCALE

The solfeggio scale traditionally is known as the Latin toning sounds that are sung in conventional music and "perfect pitch” do re mi fa so la ti.
The ancient solfeggio scale is what the modern day solfeggio scale
evolved from. Initially the Ancient Solfeggio scale (AS) was sung in
Gregorian chants. However these chants were forbidden about 1000
years ago by the church and over time lost. It has also been found
that certain musical instruments of the ancient world utilised some
of the frequency's of this scale, being mainly middle eastern
instruments.

According to the researcher Leonard Horowitz who rediscovered the tones, he claims to have been intuitively guided to find them via numerological reduction of the
verses in the book of numbers, each verse when translated to numbers
(I believe but am not certain) according to the alphabet e.g. A=1 B=2
(however he used the Hebrew alphabet) etc. which when neurologically
reduced to a number below 10 become a multiple of either 3, 6, &9.
He says that he found 6 tones in the book of numbers which were then
extended to make a 9 tone perfect circle of sound scale by doing the
maths to find the frequencies that are holographic harmonics to the
initial 6 these tones are believed to be the tones of creation or the
music of the spheres, however you can tune for the further 3 to get a
12 tone scale that is harmonic as well. there is a difference of 111
Hz as the primary tones progress with the acceptance of G#417 and 741
which have 22hz difference and a 102hz difference either side of the
frequencies they are between of the 9 tone circle, so this 9 tone
scale can be extended by adding 111 Hz further twice beyond 963 Hz,
to get 1074 Hz and 1185 Hz and one note below the first being 63 Hz
To create a Perfectly Harmonic 12 tone scale.

Primary Tones

Note Hz / Reduction Value
F 174 (3)
D 285 (6)
G 396 (9)
G# 417 (3)
C 528 (6)
E 639 (9)
F# 741 (3)
A 852 (6)
B 963 (9)

All of this looks higgledy piggledy and random for a scale but that's where u have to find the sub tones and the upper tones by dividing or multiplying by two repeatedly for
each note until u get the frequency for each octave so eventually [for example] the
scale from C 3rd octave reads:

C 132
D 142.50
E 159.75
F 174
F# 185.25
G 198
G# 208.5
A 213
B 240

See source for full article soundcloud.com...

edit on 29-2-2012 by Spiratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Basically Dale Pond is saying he's against irrational ratios - he promotes the work of John Keely who relied on the ratio 5:4 as his secret or the 3:4:5 triangle.

5:4 is the "vanishing mediator" to complementary opposite harmonics -- as I've pointed out it is the cube root of two as approximated by a rational fraction.

So John Keely relied on 5/4 as the means of taking complementary opposites into three dimensional energy and then John Keely built mind-defying resonance devices. The thing is that only John Keely could operate them and it appears that his own consciousness was interacting with the devices he built. When he first built them he spent his whole time fine tuning the devices intuitively -- so in no way are the devices based on any formal mathematics. Also no one has been able to reproduce his devices but still Dale Pond and others have devoted their lives to attempting reproduction and promoting John Keely's work.

Theo Paijmans in his biography of John Keely speculates that the secret elite funder of Keely -- John Astor -- also obsconded the secrets of how to reproduce John Keely's harmonic devices that created levitation and disintegration, etc. The Astor family is part of Skull and Bones secret society -- Freemason death cult.

Dale Pond - The Basic Principles of SVP 1/2 - John Worrell Keely

So that is a long lecture video by Dale Pond on John Keely. They are creating technology that is also very similar to electroacoustic technology which is definitely a new exciting field of technology. Anyway John Keely used the ultrasound frequency as the secret for disintegration of water to create hydrogen energy and this is also what Dr. Andrija Puharich did and then later Stanley Meyers built a sonofusion generator for his car. Both Puharich and Meyer had mysterious deaths.

705 Dale Pond is reported to have recommended this water sonofusion propulsion to Stan Meyers who attended a John Keely natural resonance energy conference. Keely relied on ultrasound standing wave resonance – 42,800 CPS (Hertz) -- for his water dissociation plasma propulsion. “Verification of Frequency to produce Etheric Force from Water,” Keelynet.com, 12/20/97.

So it's very possible that there is a secret water plasma sonofusion engine used for top secret military aircraft like the big black equilateral triangle I saw.

The rational fraction approximation of the equilateral triangle was described in the Egyptian mathematics book by Dr. Corinna Rossi -- so it's based on the 3:4:5 triangle using a 4 base.

Wow this vid on an equilateral triangle from 3:4:5 -- uses the same Rachmaninoff Prelude Number 10 that I performed in my Church some 22 years ago. I'm getting tingles. haha. Enjoy the music if anything.

Yeah so this is what I meant by the collapse of the equilateral triangle due to the complementary opposite harmonics. In other words we see an equilateral triangle and it makes up the tetrahedron but due to the secret resonance in fact this goes into acoustic cavitation into sonofusion light energy -- the secret of alchemy. Equilateral and 3-4-5 Triangles -- this exposes the secret better

Victor Schauberger also discovered this secret and he also was against irrational numbers -- and his secret relied on what he said was "pressure plus suction equals reduction of resistance" -- he discovered this by watching trout swim upstream using the cold water that has more pressure since it's lower temperature and then the trout move their lateral fins to create a suction vortex of water along the fin and this pressure suction vortex then propels the trout upstream. So it relies on frequency going into the quantum energy instead of energy measured by classical logarithmic irrational amplitude.

So the same thing happened with Schauberger - he first was forced to work for the Nazis in one of their slave labor camps -- and then the U.S. captured him and took him to Brookhaven Labs -- and he rejected by the Nazis and the U.S. but both used his technology for top secret propulsion.

Nick Redfern has confirmed the research of Nick Cook's book The Hunt for Zero Point Energy which has confirmed the otherwise personal testimony about Schauberger's wild history. Jörg Schauberger, the grandson of Viktor Schauberger, confirms in “The Nazi UFO Conspiracy” documentary (2008) by the Discovery Channel that, indeed, Schauberger’s designs were stolen by the U.S. military. Redfern has seen the declassified UK documents of Nazi UFO aircraft technology. Schauberger hated the modern technology of the U.S. since it killed Nature. He went back to the forests of Austria and died depressed and frustrated. Another excellent source on Schauberger’s implosion propulsion technology is Joseph P. Farrell’s book Reich Of The Black Sun: Nazi Secret Weapons & The Cold War Allied Legend.

Then there's Gerald Hawkins:

The retired Boston University geophysicst Gerald Hawkins discovered this secret music-math theorem, as well, in his research of crop circles. Gerald Hawkins' crop circle analysis is considered definitive. He has an astronomy Ph.D. from Boston College and he published an article in a math journal challenging anyone to reproduce the secret music proof he found in Euclid. No one could respond – in fact the proof he relies on is well-known in music theory. For example the 3-4-5 triangle is 3:4 as the perfect fourth and 4:5 as the Major Third. Even still Hawkins doesn't understand that those ratios are asymmetric (unlike Euclid's symmetric-based proof). So the music intervals C to G as perfect fifth or 2:3 equal G to C as a perfect fourth, or 3:4, thereby violating the commutative principle which Euclid relied on (G to C is 2:3 and G to C is 3:2). Hawkins is just reproducing Western math – but since it's gematria (magic as symmetry) the New Age scene eats it up. Also John Worrell Keely developed higher dimensional harmonic resonance technology based on the 3:4:5 triangle. Keely's harmonic resonance findings that demonstrated levitation, disintegration, energy generation, etc., funded by the richest man in the U.S. at that time, John Jacob Astor II, were concealed apparently by the Freemasonic Skull and Bones society according to Free Energy Pioneer: John Worrell Keely by Theo Paijmans (p. 268). The Bush Dynasty Nazi investors are also members of the Skull and Bones Society. The Platonic music harmonic 3:4:5 triangle (perfect fourth/major third) is the basis of the logarithmic music spiral that will be used to create the Matrix.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiratio

The secret of the Solfeggio scale is not based on symmetric gematria as Leonard Horowitz claims -- again the symmetric gematria is not Pythagorean harmonics -- it's part of the Platonic and Babylonian and Brahmin Solar Freemasonic ritual priest cover-up of complementary opposite harmonics.

So the real reason the "Doe a Deer" Solfeggio scale works is because it's the natural harmonics which are complementary opposites -- and do not line up with the octave and so they are not based on irrational numbers as an attempt to "contain" infinity.

I go into gematria in further detail and also I argue that Anti-Semitism is literally from this deep mind control problem of symmetric math linked to phonetic commutative logic -- locking people into left-brain dominance. This is also why Anti-Semitism became so prominent in Europe when the Austrian Empire began promoting literacy for the ethnic nationalities. So up till then the provinces of the Austrian Empire relied on ethnic language that was vocal and therefore right-brain dominant and more sophisticated in mediating emotions and healing energy. But when the national movements arose through literacy then there was an attack against Jews for their secret literate culture. So while the Jewish culture is a "vanishing mediator" culture back to the Lunar dominant calendar and right-brain trance music healing -- this issue goes very deep all the way back to the origins of plow-based enclosed agriculture and the "symbolic revolution" discovered by Dr. Jacques Cauvin - -a "symbolic revolution" promoting the attempt by humans to "contain" infinity using left-brain dominant geometric symbols.

Theon was the one to first use “differential calculus” in Alexandria to calculate the square root of two as a limit based on differential geometry. But then Diophantus took Theon’s work and Apollonius — based on ellipses of the cone — to create an algebra using an alphabet. The new math logic failed in Alexandria but in Greece it was successful with the Attic number system which is essentially the same as Phoenician and Semitic gematria.

David Abram’s book Spell of the Sensuous goes back to the Greeks’ and Jews’ language and ecology connections but not to the psychological origins of Indo-European abstract language and their common origins. The non-phonetic languages are examined to produce an “animistic analysis of rationality” by Abram. Levant literally means “sun-riser” but “I Am that I Am” (the definition of God) also refers to gematria – the resonance of meaning through sacred images.

“I Am that I Am” is the Freemasonic gematria of the squaring of the circle that encloses infinity (“I” is the One as side magnitude and “Am” is the circle OHM as yin-yang resonance). This Freemasonic squaring of the circle was documented by UC-Berkeley math professor Abraham Seidenberg as far back as the 3,000 B.C. Brahmin India human sacrifice rituals. (In the academic journal Folklore Seidenberg also promoted a secret society to socially engineer the planet through the same Freemasonic rituals).

The right-brain of natural resonance consciousness is now valued as zero – this is the matrifocal, horticulture, free-women, wielding the lunar-water cycle hoe.676 And the left-brain, letter “A” – satanic bull's head-imperial force is measured as infinite supply and linear time. Linear time hides the fact that the farmers get screwed because you can have both infinite demand and low price even though by the rule of pareto efficiency this should not be the case. This is because the demand is not controlled by the natural desire of the market but by the iron power of the letter A-gematria-Freemason, blacksmith technology. Here's a Marvin Harris essay, “The evolution of human gender hierarchies,” from the book Sex and Gender Hierarchies (Cambridge U Press, 1993): These questions cannot be answered without considering the different implications of hoes and plows for the sexual division of labor as related to male and female anatomy and physiology in cultural evolutionary perspective. Where hoe agriculture prevails, women tend to be as productive as men in agricultural operations. This is what keeps their labor force in high demand and makes them independent of men. In contrast, where plow agriculture prevails, plowing constitutes a critical task (an 'energy gap') which men perform (or operate) more efficiently than women. And this is what underlies the Eurasian pattern of female dependency and subordination.

Again this means that the so-called “Pythagorean Skein Equivlanet” used by conspiracy activist Dr. Leonard Horowitz is fake – the Western gematria promoted by Horowitz is a “divide and average” system, not real Pythagorean harmonics.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The Golden Ratio is originally “A:B as B:A + B” but that's not the Freemasonic “equipartitioned” gematria (promoted by fake Pythagorean gematria of Leonard Horowitz and Western Freemasonic science, etc.). Kepler realized that the replacement of “A + B” with “C=A-B” used to solve the Golden Ratio for the quadratic equation is wrong. With C not equaling A + B but now C as A - B then AC does not equal B squared! Again this is the “bait and switch” trick of Archytas by reversing the order, as exposed by Dr. Alan C. Bowen, for the necessary algebraic geometry Babylonian equation.

This is the true secret of the Greek Miracle – combining the Brahmin Vedic gematria (the one to one correspondence) cipher system of the commutative property with Babylon’s equation of the arithmetic mean times harmonic mean equaling the geometric mean squared along with Egyptian geometry and music harmonics.

This Freemasonic gematria left-brain phonetic ritual sacrifice science was first used in the Babylonian Zoroastrian, Egyptian, Vedic and Hellenistic Solar Dynasty technology. To offset the “crowd diseases” or pandemics of the early city-state empires there was developed new empire expanding ritual technologies in allegiance with the reptilian brain mass sacrifice holographic information. Professor Abraham Seidenberg documents this “squaring of the circle” Pythagorean Theorem Freemasonic sacrifice ritual as an altar geometry technology used by Vedic Brahmans in 3,000 B.C.E. The matrifocal circle had to be “squared” and this new Solar ritual sacrifice altar was based on the same mathematics to find the center of the circle for chariot wheels – thereby expanding the tantric empires through warfare.

At this point of achieving eternal liberation through resonance of the reptilian heart-mind, the left-hand directed carbon-based, right-brain matrifocal lunar-water molecules resonate back to their fourth-dimensional space consciousness foundation. Then through the undead heart-soul as eternal consciousness there is a turn around, as the holographic information, to spiral back as right-hand directed, left-brain Freemasonic technological “contained infinity” gematria magnitude or imperial force. This philosophy is the ritual priest nondual soul as bodily “contained infinity” and then projected as right hand technology to “contain infinity” of Nature.

That shift from lunar silver matrifocal water energy to iron-solar patriarchy represents the shift from a forest auditory culture to a visual savannah-agriculture relying on gematria (phonetic-number symmetry) for Freemasonic technology. Quite literally the brain of the planet Earth is the rainforest along the equatorial belt – the branches of the trees are the neurons of Earth. Just as the Amazon rainforest is being replaced with Freemasonic Cargill soybean farms617, so too are the brain of humans being replaced with soy-based nanosilica biochips618 for the Actual Matrix Plan.

The Solar Dynasty extended from West Asia into the Levant (meaning sun-riser) and then on into Europe. The Jewish language was changed with Hellenization of Western Asia from Alexander the Great in the third century BCE, creating Hellenized Aramaic – and from this came the rise of gematria as the secret of Judaism and a new focus on antisemitism. Alexander had taken over the Persian empire from where Aramaic came from, used originally as the Assyrian language but continued for commercial trade and Aramaic was the vernacular language while Hebrew is the priestly language.

The key to gematria is equidistant spacing of the letters with the numbers. This emphasis is even explicit in today’s obsession with “the number code” in the Bible — all that fake Western magic promoted on (CIA) cable t.v. (for example the History channel's series “Decoding the Past”). What gets lost in all this is the Pythagorean Theorem and its connection to the Law of Pythagoras — the diverging Harmonic Series. Symmetric logarithmic gematria was from the Greek Phoenician combination with Hebrew as Aramaic – which also signified the Levant (Sun- Riser) as the misogynistic Essene (Jesus) cult over the earlier matrifocal lunar cultures.

Nevertheless it seems that the Hebrew gematria known to us now (i.e., assigning 1-9, 10-90, 100-900 to the letters) came from the Greeks…. According to Diringer (Story Aleph Beth 136), one of the distinctive differences between Early Hebrew (which is very much like Phoenician) and Square Hebrew (which is influenced by and perhaps derived from Aramaic) is the presence of final forms in the latter, so this form of gematria cannot have been used before Square Hebrew.”631

631 John Opsopaus, “Some Notes on the History of Isopsephia (Gematria),” The Biblioteca Arcana , 1995.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

The secret of the Solfeggio scale is not based on symmetric gematria as Leonard Horowitz claims -- again the symmetric gematria is not Pythagorean harmonics -- it's part of the Platonic and Babylonian and Brahmin Solar Freemasonic ritual priest cover-up of complementary opposite harmonics.

So the real reason the "Doe a Deer" Solfeggio scale works is because it's the natural harmonics which are complementary opposites -- and do not line up with the octave and so they are not based on irrational numbers as an attempt to "contain" infinity.

I haven't researched Horowitz that much so I can't comment on his legitimacy but I have researched the origin of the tones and it appears they existed long before he "revived" them... Many ancient middle eastern instruments that I have studied with spectrograms have shown 528hz and 396 as a perfect fifth in their tuning, and or the
subtones/overtones.

Not only are they found in the book of numbers but they also occur in an ancient vedic scale. My own discovery of them began befor I even knew of the scale, simply by using a sine wave generator to intuitivley tune tones for a meditation track which upon inspection 2-3 years later revealed it to be a sub tone of 396hz. That same peice of music was what liberated me from drug addiction such as pot and cigarettes back in 2008 and set in motion for what is now a 6th sense + /synasthesic awareness. So I for one am certain there is something to them and not just a placebo effect.

The 420 hz tuning is something I am wary of because it tends to enhance anything that one may be feeling when they hear it (speaking form personal experience - it may be different for others). The solfeggio on the other hand seems to work only if one is ready for that which they can facilitate, where as the 420hz tuning is forceful and can send one into an expanded state without being ready. Also most who advocate 420hz tuning sugest it as a master tune which effects all tones by equal measure -- simply retuning everything down 20 cents form A 440 and doesn't realy address the off tap decimal ratios which produce slight and subtle distortions in the micro/cellular level of harmonic resonances.

Edit: Acctually it was the end of 2006-2007 that I quit smoking pot and the tones helped me cope with the withdrawls and also to get off cigarettes eventually over that year untill in 2008 I was free from addiction to slef medicated chemical therapy - if you will.

P.S. I was never a regular pot smoker tho, maybe once every 2 - 3 weeks but I was addicted to ciggys heavily.
When I was younger in my mid- late teens I smoked pot more often tho... maybe 2-3 times a week in phases of weeks at a time that were on and off. And I only ever experienced euphoria (like the solfeggio synaesthesia I speak of) once during the whole time I used drugs. Since then I experience it daily and even more deeply.
edit on 29-2-2012 by Spiratio because: content

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Yeah it's not the specific frequencies so much but rather that the "Doe a Deer" solfeggio scale is built from Perfect Fifths -- and because they don't line up with the octave then there has to be an asymmetry and esoterically this means the subharmonics and overtones create a nonlinear alchemy.

So it's awesome you also discovered this secret -- by researching the subharmonics. As Qigong master Chunyi Lin says -- there is no one frequency that is correct -- because the healing uses all the frequencies. But it's the process of the yin-yang-Emptiness dynamics that is the secret.

So the left hand and right hand are yin and yang and this is also revealed in the Hadith commentary on the Koran -- Mohammed did the 40 day fast and the Hadith reveals that the right hand is the sun (yang) and the left hand is the moon (yin).

The moon energy is electrochemical -- called jing energy -- or kundalini or N/om by the Bushmen - and the sun energy is electromagnetic called Shen in Taoism or Shakti in yoga or !Xia by the Bushmen.

The yin chi is from the electrochemical energy called Tiger white lunar energy -- it is from the neurohormones and so is the kidney and lower tan tien (energy center) -- it's where the parasympathetic nerve connects to the reproductive organs -- so it's below and behind the navel. This is where the electromagnetic energy stored.

When the yin chi is sublimated then as water energy it rises about the yang chi which is the dragon, solar fire blood energy. So then there is an explosion that creates the prenatal chi or shen light healing energy.

So then as the practice deepens the body-mind goes into a holographic state through a spacetime vortex and so in the advanced levels there is astral travel and levitation and even the creation of another physical body - called bilocation or the "yang spirit."

If you study the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" then it gives the advanced stages of practice all from practicing the 12 note scale along the body-mind -- as the yin-yang ratios of 2:3 and 3:4.

Gurdjieff was also teaching this secret based on the early Christian music but because of the Platonic symmetric brainwashing the Westerners did not understand his secret. So if you really want to understand Gurdjieff then it's necessary to study the "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" book because they are exactly the same teaching.

So I have gone through the "Doe a Deer" solfeggio scale as Gurdjieff taught it for alchemy and then compared it to the "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" book to show they are equivalent and therefore the true secret of Gurdjieff is revealed. Otherwise the Western symmetric mind control reverts people back to a "divide and average" and then irrational number interpretation of Gurdjieff -- usually through relying on the enneagram. Gurdjieff was using "divide and average" numbers like the 5:4 harmonic -- but again these were all derived from the Perfect Fifth music interval which is the basis for his alchemy teaching.

How Qigong or Taoist Yoga Explains Gurdjieff

Gurdjieff states that his diatonic scale has two shocks -- the only half notes in the scale, E to F, and, B to C. Gurdjieff describes them as a slowing down of the acceleration of consciousness or a "retardation in the increase of vibrations." Gurdjieff then explains that these shocks get stronger as the Law of Octaves gets higher: "The next octave gives an even more marked deviation, the one following that a deviation that is more marked still, so that the line of octaves may at last turn completely round and proceed in a direction opposite to the original direction." So again the diatonic Pythagorean scale that Gurdjieff gives is based on the Law of Three -- the negative and positive centers as he calls it or the Perfect 4th/Perfect 5th harmonics which create what's known in the West as the "comma of Pythagoras" -- the deviation from symmetry causing the shocks of full energy transduction.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

So I'm re-watching the Dale Pond lecture on John Keely on google video -- and it is amazing! He actually lists the expansion of 2 and 3 infinitely and so this is exactly what I am talking about -- the "infinite spiral of fifths." Then Dale Pond says how it's the female energy as "negative attraction" by implosion or acoustic cavitation -- again this is the same as what I've been saying. Dale Pond also states that the consciousness of the individual is tied to the energy -- that it is mental energy when the energy is at the highest level of density and frequency and intensity.

So that kicks in at 40 minutes into the lecture -- after Dale Pond demonstrates one of Keely's machines -- an amazing water implosion vacuum to drive pistons. Only since it's the only machine they have left they are trying to replicate it with modern technology to have a working replica without harming the original machine.

So the Dale Pond lecture is fascinating -- if you understand these esoteric principles -- he says Western science thus far has been male and therefore not complete and then someone mentions the Tai-Chi symbol and Dale Pond says it's the same as what John Keely was doing with sound vibration

So John Keely considered the brain to be an acoustic resonator and now science has proven that ultrasound resonates the brain and the quantum microtubules are resonated by ultrasound.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

According to Grigor Aslanyan the cosmos is likely a torus: www.cosmosmagazine.com...

It is believed the dimensions of a Torus could be arranged in 3 different variations.

a. Infinite in 1 dimension and finite in 2.
b. Finite in 1 dimension and Infinite in 2.
c. Finite in all 3

From the macro-quantum perspective, cosms are comprised of microcosms (the quntum foam) which arrange themselves into clusters – multiverses which serve as particles of matter in the quantum foam of a single cosmos with which they are within. Also the cosmos implodes rather than explodes i.e. all matter and energy shrink by equal measure into infinite depth very fast and expansion is Quantum foam dividing itself (cosmic mitosis) to expand the shrinking playing field's potential of space, but it divides at a slower rate than the shrinking of resolution that exists at any time. So there is an increasing amount of free space and energy produced (dark energy/matter) whilst greater resolution and stuff fills into ever smaller points.

If a torus becomes infinite in all 3 dimensions it is no longer a torus and instead collapses back into the transcendent semi-formlessness of the 4D Hypersphere to which it is the infinitesimal potential of (in 3D space). I feel that this is actually happening in every moment at an unfathomable rate. Thus producing the heart beat of the cosmos which governs the rate of implosion.

The 3D cosm does encompass the entire volume of the hypersphere but the two are dimensionally separated... the way to envision this is that the hypersphere is infinite in eternal time. i.e. it has all points of depth into infinity accessed by it simultaneously in every passing moment. It is self similar and changeless.. Just as there are microcosms inside cosms there infinite micro-hyperspheres which make up hyperspheres. But an infinite number exist within each at every given moment. Each Hypersphere holds the blue print potential of all possible things by proxy that every micro hypersphere within itself holds the informational potential of all possible things (like how each cell in ones body knows what all other cells are doing their a hive of information) each knowing the roll of every other and all being able to adapt and share the information or roll of others because they are self similar at the penultimate level of reality.

Because a hypersphere is infinite it can house an infinite number of wavelength velocities into infinity. So 3D expressions can cycle through those hypersphere's as energetic fields at different rates producing tangible things of many different varieties. The way they work is scalar based tho so the fields do not conduct and produce kinetic energy. Its consciousness which is limited to an extent who's role is to collapse possibilities into and out of existence via the 4th dimension, this happens because living beings cannot perceive all of a hypersphere (quantified infinity) so only portions of the collectively observed micro-hyperspheres can be perceived i.e. toroids which vortate in accordance to expectation. A way to think of this is that 3D objects are to a hypersphere like how if sand could slipping through ones hand so fast it went by unnoticed i.e. undetectable. So the hypersphere is like self awareness but at a frequency beyond all other things so it knows not of things – even tho it holds the blue prints they are only informational potential and they are all known at once so definition is cancelled out. Consciousness' role in the observer is to extract the difference of contrast (potentials of all possibilities) into the 3rD dimension.

When the 4D hypersphere's 3D toroids/components are active they que the finite possibilities (comprehensive of 3D consciousness) and they spring out into defined form in linear time and then dissipate but at an incomprehensible rate. Same as quantum physics implies that particles pop in and out all the time in supperpositional states. Well since the cosmos is also existing by proxy of a Hypersphere at a higher level then the cosmos as a quantum component for the higher reality is also popping in and out.

Because the 4thD functions in eternal time it means that the cosmos can collapse for a really long time and spring out whilst the perception of the length of time is unnoticed by those within. Linear time carries on as if nothing happened. This is why the scalar function works (see my sig links) because of the no time factor in between the collapse and inflation of the quantum components/ microcosmoses, which defines the frequency of matter and particles for their objective reality whilst having no effect on the tents of the subjective cosms within themselves.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

All that is based on the Western mind controlled reality of defining time by spatial distance.

We can not see the source of sound.

The quantum foam concept is actually from John Wheeler:

Physicist John Wheeler has stated that information theory of black holes proves that there is no continuum of real numbers and that instead information of 1s and 0s are only real (Strange Matters) – Wheeler’s infamous “It from Bit” argument. This undermines all math since the square root of two!

Science is a conspiracy:

Peter Levenda’s research on Andrija Puharich and “the Nine” is the most penetrating in how these theosophist CIA Freemasonic channellers have been directly connected to the most nefarious conspiracies. For example Levenda states how while Andrija Puharich was channeling “the Nine,” the secret attendance of the séance were also “the Nine” but composed of the U.S. top blue bloods like the Forbes, Du Ponts, and Astor families. Levenda then exposes how the Forbes connection through Ruth Forbes Paine Young and Arthur Young were directly connected to Oswald, Allen Dulles of the CIA, and the assassination of JFK. Ruth Forbe Paines, friends with Lee Harvey Oswald, traveled from Dallas up to be with Arthur Young for another involvement of the extraterrestrial channeling scene right before the JFK assassination.347

What’s more, later so would his friend and spiritual heir, the millionaire philosopher Arthur Young, at one time a majority shareholder in the Bell Telephone Company, and himself a close friend of Andrija Puharich and business associate of the Rockefeller family.

347 William E. Kelly, Jr. “ARTHUR YOUNG – A Visit At Home With Arthur Young,” The Education Forum,
February 2004, updated August 2006.

The secret is how to generate free energy from this plasma and the answer is in the Tetrad or (“the Nine” of 1:2:3:4) geometry. Arthur Young, inventor of the Bell Helicopter (tied in with the Puharich-C.I.A. Stargate Conspiracy) realized this key: “The cube roots of one are the points that divide the circle in three equal parts…But all these roots can be expressed in terms of square roots.” (his book Mathematics, Physics and Reality.) Young argued that this procedure, using Gauss’ i-1 grid, proved that time is inherently asymmetrical and, as Dr. Heinz Pagel points out in his book Perfect Symmetry (p. 358) if space is highly curved then particles are created out of nothing. The first use of this math was in the Egyptian Pyramids, as described in Napier’s book The Story of i: An Imaginary Tale.

O.K. so physics is derived from quantum math -- not classical amplitude based math -- so again the quantum Law of Phase Harmony states when frequency is zero then time is infinite and this is before space is created. So the future then acts as backwards time so that space is reversed.

This means that while space exists -- but that based on the latest in science the universe geometry is flat -- not any torus -- but since the space is accelerating this means time is slowing down due to the red shift that we see. The boundary of space will always be beyond what we can visible see due to the slowing down of time as space accelerates in expansion. That is relativity.

Physics starts from the quantum level -- so that the superliminal pilot wave is zero frequency and infinite time -- it does not exist "in" space. It is a form that informs -- so it is pure number but it can not be seen. We can listen to the source of space as consciousness which then creates spacetime and energy-mass.

Think of the Klein Bottle -- we can not visualize the Klein Bottle. This is also the Double Scroll Ring in Chaos math -- it is a double torus.

But the important point again is that chaos math occurs in time -- not in space like a fractal. That's the difference between chaos math and fractals. So the double scroll ring goes into a singularity which is in time -- not in space.

Our experiments provide unambiguous evidence that scroll rings can pin to an inert double torus. They also demonstrate the existence of two, strikingly different, pinned vortex states. However, due to the limitations of our detection method, they cannot provide detailed insights into the full three-dimensional dynamics.

So the singularity dynamics go beyond visual analysis -- the singularity means that space is asymmetric and time is aperiodic - so then there is a quantum "negentropy" which means that the quantum vacuum is the dark energy driving the accelerating expansion of space with the slowing down of time. Since it is quantum then at infinite time and zero frequency there will be a chaotic creation of order out of pure randomness.

There is no way this can be known by rational analysis.
edit on 1-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join