It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong

Originally posted by Americanist

Sorry, is your rant supposed to lead us back to some 6th degree? You're a mixed bag... I guess I'll deal with it for now.

That's called results on the public record -- through volunteer work. Instead of Marko Rodin doing the lecture circuit making hilarious claims that only idiots would believe. haha.

I don't know how else to put this other than Jose and Eden aren't connected to each other... Did you imdb Kevin Bacon though?

Jose Arguelles-Valum Votan - 13Moon www.13moon.com/Votan-bio.htm José Argüelles (1939 - 2011). As the Original Messenger of the Mayan Prophecy of 2012, José Argüelles is the man responsible for turning the eyes of the world ... 13-Moon Natural Time Calendar : Time Is Art! www.13moon.com/time-is-art.htm The Dreamspell: Galactic Mayan Time Science: Dreamspell by Jose Arguelles with access to info on the 2012 Prophecy, the Ancient Maya, the Planet Art ... Natural Time Update - 13Moon www.13moon.com/not_the_mayan_calendar.htm This count of 260 energies is generated from the 13 numbers in concert with the 20 ... Dr. Jose Arguelles and Lloydine Arguelles (co-authors of the Dreamspell) ... José Argüelles - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Argüelles José Argüelles, born Joseph Anthony Arguelles (English pronunciation: /ɑrˈɡweɪ.ɨs/; ... The former is the source of Arguelles' 13 Moon/28 Day Calendar. Foundation for the Law of Time - Welcome to the New Time www.lawoftime.org/home.html Welcome to Lawoftime.org - Official Website of the Law of Time and 13 Moon ... World Water Day - Day out of Time Peace Prayer for José Argüelles in Heaven ...

Umm.. Jose Arguelles is the creator of the "13 Moon" new Age propaganda that is on your blog.

I've trailed the oil industry along with many of us on here, so you're preaching to the choir.

Again I'm not preaching -- I have concrete results on the public record.

Despite the lack of public information the University still has a responsibility to find out what the investment money goes to support, said Drew Hempl, director and founder of Minnesota's branch of the international coalition, which he established in Minneapolis in 1995. "Since this is such an important issue the University should use this as an opportunity to implement a socially responsible review board," he said. Warness said that if the Board of Regents cared to restrict investments, they could do so. For instance, she said, the University decided not to invest in South Africa during its apartheid.

I didn't just pass the buck onto a female to take the blame.

This article got my name spelled correctly

O.K. I admit I did cry in public at one of the meetings because the University paid administrators were so blatantly in denial about this issue I was shocked. Nothing like seeing a grown man get teary eyed. haha. I mean I did have some 400 pages of documents proving that Total Oil used slave labor but hey -- these people get paid big money to ignore how the University has billions invested in fly by night megacorporate imperial genocidal b.s.

The University of Minnesota doesn’t have a policy of only investing in socially responsible funds, said Sheila Warness, asset management director. She said the school invests based on what will be the most financially beneficial. However, the university’s Social Concerns Committee has taken issue with some investments. In October 1998, the committee ruled to ban the university from holding stock in Total Oil because of the company’s involvement in Myanmar, then known as Burma. The country’s government was dislocating indigenous people and harming the environment to put in an oil pipeline.

2003 -- so that's five years later and still no socially responsible investment policy for billions of dollars at the U of MN invested in corporate scams

Ah here it is the pdf image of-- the January 6 1998 protest where I have the megaphone -- exposing U.S. corporate use of slave labor in Burma and the U of MN profiting from it.
edit on 2-3-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

As mentioned before... There is an overlay. In relationship to Eden... She wrote a piece on our perception of time, and it's beneficial to hear her out.

What you refer to as the Matrix plan could in fact mirror the same overlay in nature. You fail to realize it's a constant stream of static frames that generates lattice structures in the first place. The fact energy becomes density. The infinite is a boundary left for us to achieve.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

AlienScientist... Really? Is his coil machine wrapped? It is wound with helical properties?

Yeah -- AlienScientist is at M.I.T. so obviously he knows how to follow Marko Rodin's "protocols." haha.

Apparently you don't know who AlienScientist is?

He's now helping Nassim on the Resonance Project youtube channel.

So AlienScientist built "several" of Rodin's coils and also covered Rodin at the Tesla Conference.

So AlienScientist mentions the top secret big black equilateral triangle military craft. I saw one of these up close -- I could have hit it with a rock. The UFO Hunters show had this topic on but their witnesses didn't even see the craft -- only the lights!! haha. So then UFO Hunters thought maybe it's Chinese lanterns, etc. What a joke!!!

I can assure you the military already has secret antigravity propulsion technology. AlienScientist promotes cold fusion -- not "hot fusion" like Marko Rodin. haha.

The focus of AlienScientist is on the quantum transition frequency as discovered by Frank Zdarnisc -- or how ever you spell his name.

“The quantum condition emerges at points where the electronic velocity of light equals the nuclear velocity of sound.” Frank Znidarsic 2009 A considerable amount of mathematics was used to describe the transitional quantum state. For the readers not interested in mathematics the important point is, once understood the process of quantum transition can be employed to produce strong gravitational and long range nuclear effects.681 Frank Znidarsic found that antigravity tests and cold fusion tests both produced the same velocity of 1 million meters per second so that the quantum photons are converted into phonon energy and vice versa with a huge amplification of the magnetic aspect of the strong force, thereby enabling both antigravity and also alchemical transmutations. Znidarsic has discovered this is the quantum transitional state that over-rides the need for infinite frequencies based on Fourier analysis combining the kinetic and potential energy. Instead Znidarsic derives the quantum electron energy levels from the elastic boundaries of the matter itself – so that the photon as the velocity of light and electron as the velocity of sound of the nuclear structure are connected via the quantum transition velocity. All the four forces are then connected via quantum transition
velocity – through this low energy of sound vibrations.

While Znidarsic’s discovery gives the physical model for a low energy source for
alchemical fusion and also for antigravity propulsion the other aspect of de Broglie’s harmonic
phase model enables the superluminal pilot wave as I’ve mentioned already in the quantum
chaos, Chapter Four. “One can of course turn the situation around and ask whether free phonons
are the hen and the lattice oscillations are the egg. Could free photons exist and induce resonant
oscillations of atomic nuclei if their velocity is consistent with the sound velocity deducible from
the lattice constant and elastic constant for the interactions between atoms?”682 In other words it
is exactly the instantaneous quantum entanglement – on a coherent macroscale – that is also the
basis for this sound to light resonance. Physicist G. Nimtz delves into the mystery:
It recently has been demonstrated that signals conveyed by evanescent modes can
travel faster than light. In this report some special features of signals are
introduced and investigated, for instance the fundamental property that signals are
frequency band limited. Evanescent modes are characterized by extraordinary
properties: Their energy is negative, they are not directly measurable, and the
evanescent region is not causal since the modes traverse this region
instantaneously. The study demonstrates the necessity of quantum mechanics in
order to understand the superluminal signal velocity of classical evanescent
modes.683

You're just throwing stuff out there left and right... Unfortunately, you missed the flip side. Matter is observable modulation in the system as heat/ wasted energy. Cold fusion is an ordering of lattice structure down to the sub-atomic level where energy is pushed through as the howling wind.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

As mentioned before... There is an overlay. In relationship to Eden... She wrote a piece on our perception of time, and it's beneficial to hear her out.

She promotes the Matrix Planners right on her website Jose Arguelle and Ervin Lazlo -- part of the Institute for Integrative Education theosophist journal behind the Actual Matrix Plan

What you refer to as the Matrix plan could in fact mirror the same overlay in nature. You fail to realize it's a constant stream of static frames that generates lattice structures in the first place. The fact energy becomes density. The infinite is a boundary left for us to achieve.

So the attempt to deny infinity -- infinity is formless -- it's not a boundary. haha.

We can listen to the source of reality as consciousness but we can not see it!!!

That's what this thread is about -- debunking the Western mind control from the "music logarithmic spiral."

Time-Frequency Uncertainty is not a form -- it's a signal as information -- number without form -- but more importantly a process as resonance that we exist within.

So yes the attempt to "contain" infinity is ultimately doomed. Still any attempt to contain infinity is also logically wrong and therefore creates imbalance.

I call this the "rotten root" -- and here's the secret to get out of it.

The Rotten Root by Drew Hempel It is now, only under the severe crisis of postmodern late-capitalist globalization, that access to experiential nondualistic knowledge is finally beginning to be recognized by the globalized West. Introduction: The Root Problem This investigation is based on the assumption that there is a severe global crisis of injustice and ecological damage that primarily stems from the elite-controlled institutional policies of western culture. Working from that premise the issue at hand is how to overcome the root of the problem that drives the interlocking oppressions symptomatic of westernization. Since the root problem has been analyzed at length in the past, I provide simply a brief presentation and then focus on the facets of implementing the solution ã the subject of my experiential applied research and what I contend to be dialectically transcending nondualism. In terms of format, because of the very broad and untraditional nature of my project, the introduction references are contained in my thesis and the sources for my applied research are listed at the end of the text. Whether it's the Dalai Lama or, Hanne Strong, one of the organizers of the UN Conference on Environment and Development (the Earth Summit) or, Charles Mills, author of The Racial Contract -- there can be found a focus on one common underlying problem for all levels of oppression. For theorists it is described as an inaccurate "naturalized" hierarchy: There is a repression of the self, a projection of that repression on to others -- call it an externality or a prejudice -- and then the denial of others' rights as justified through that projection. In the history of the West, this Self/Other oppressive dynamic has been traced back to Plato and Aristotle by their concept of dualistic, materialistic and rationalistic "natural law." Thus as people were labeled subhumans, natural slaves, and savages, they, along with the Muses, were devalued (i.e. destructively controlled and killed through indoctrination, slavery, disease, starvation, and organized slaughter) and an elite linear, imperial "utopia" was envisioned -- this is the beginning, the root concept, of western culture. From that primary definitive vision of the West, this root crisis has become globally encompassing today: The Great Chain of Being, the witchhunts, the enclosure acts, the papal decree of "territorius nullius," Manifest Destiny, the "natural" efficiency of the homo economicus, corporate personhood, and the World Trade Organization. Just before the beginning of the West there was an ecologically and socially just culture of nondualism (definition below) that taught integration and balance of knowledge through self-discipline, concentration and wisdom. The recent Oxford graduate, Dr. Peter Kingsley, documents that this Pythagorean culture was stripped down and driven out as the definitive years study in Egypt, combined with many excursions into eastern areas, the knowledge of Pythagoras became very fertile fodder for the materialistic elite. A great imbalance of power was thereby established. Pythagoras taught orally and his knowledge was integrated via experiential theory -- as compared to the reified and closed, dualistic and linear, symbolic knowledge system of "the West." Ironically the latest in scientific findings describe the universe as one great multidimensional, yet connected harmonic string of energy-knowledge (nondualism) -- literally the same scientific principles as Pythagoras.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

As mentioned before... There is an overlay. In relationship to Eden... She wrote a piece on our perception of time, and it's beneficial to hear her out. She promotes the Matrix Planners write on her website Jose Arguelle and Ervin Lazlo -- part of the Institute for Integrative Education theosophist journal behind the Actual Matrix Plan What you refer to as the Matrix plan could in fact mirror the same overlay in nature. You fail to realize it's a constant stream of static frames that generates lattice structures in the first place. The fact energy becomes density. The infinite is a boundary left for us to achieve.

So the attempt to deny infinity -- infinity is formless -- it's not a boundary. haha. We can listen to the source of reality as consciousness but we can not see it!!! That's what this thread is about -- debunking the Western mind control from the "music logarithmic spiral." Time-Frequency Uncertainty is not a form -- it's a signal as information -- number without form -- but more importantly a process as resonance that we exist within. So yes the attempt to "contain" infinity is ultimately doomed. Still any attempt to contain infinity is also logically wrong and therefore creates imbalance.

Boundary and frontier in proper context since you seek issue:

Also called frontier. Mathematics . the collection of all points of a given set having the property that every neighborhood of each point contains points in the set and in the complement of the set.

Often, frontiers. a. the limit of knowledge or the most advanced achievement in a particular field: the frontiers of physics. b. an outer limit in a field of endeavor, especially one in which the opportunities for research and development have not been exploited: the frontiers of space exploration.

My original caption before the layout was converted read:

"The State of Independence shall be... I am truly listening."

See how many songs you're able to find embedded throughout. There's everything from Donna Summers to Curtis Mayfield. The actual songs, titles, and lyrics hold importance. I seem to be one step ahead of you, so make of it what you will.

There is consciousness as Divine and Eternal, and there is most certainly an overlay to define our present tense as we assemble/ reassemble.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

So yes the attempt to "contain" infinity is ultimately doomed. Still any attempt to contain infinity is also logically wrong and therefore creates imbalance.

Chaos is inevitably followed by drive. -Americanist

Don't leave out the drive part...

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Boundary and frontier in proper context since you seek issue:

Also called frontier. Mathematics . the collection of all points of a given set having the property that every neighborhood of each point contains points in the set and in the complement of the set.

Often, frontiers. a. the limit of knowledge or the most advanced achievement in a particular field: the frontiers of physics. b. an outer limit in a field of endeavor, especially one in which the opportunities for research and development have not been exploited: the frontiers of space exploration.

My original caption before the layout was converted read:

"The State of Independence shall be... I am truly listening."

See how many songs you're able to find embedded throughout. There's everything from Donna Summers to Curtis Mayfield. The actual songs, titles, and lyrics hold importance. I seem to be one step ahead of you, so make of it what you will.

There is consciousness as Divine and Eternal, and there is most certainly an overlay to define our present tense as we assemble/ reassemble.
edit on 2-3-2012 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

First of all the term "Frontier" is from genocidal colonization -- when you use "Frontier" you are subconsciously promoting genocide against the indigenous population of the Americas.

Grassroots post-modernism: remaking the soil of cultures - Google Books Result books.google.com/books?isbn=1856495469...Gustavo Esteva, Madhu Suri Prakash - 1998 - Business & Economics - 223 pages Furthermore, some of the contemporary threats, as Chernobyl illustrated in a horrifying way, do not respect any frontier — national, communal or ideological.

O.K. 50% of physics is funded by the military -- so get over the physics fallacy -- the male "Missle Envy" to use Dr. Helen Caldicott's term.

The truth is the female formless awareness.

O.K. secondly -- Set Theory, as I pointed out -- Math Professor Luigi Borzacchini exposes and reveals -- is full of logical quagmires -- including the paradox of the Set of No Set. "From Russell's Paradox to a Theory of Consciousness" lecture:

This is the whole point of my thread -- noncommutative or complementary opposite math means there is no longer a "one to one correspondence" between geometric symbol and number.

So the question is -- are neural networks going to take over as the Matrix machine consciousness? Check out Adaptive Resonance Theory for more details.

Mathematical Foundations of Consciousness Willard L. Miranker, Gregg J. Zuckerman (Submitted on 23 Oct 2008) We employ the Zermelo-Fraenkel Axioms that characterize sets as mathematical primitives. The Anti-foundation Axiom plays a significant role in our development, since among other of its features, its replacement for the Axiom of Foundation in the Zermelo-Fraenkel Axioms motivates Platonic interpretations. These interpretations also depend on such allied notions for sets as pictures, graphs, decorations, labelings and various mappings that we use. A syntax and semantics of operators acting on sets is developed. Such features enable construction of a theory of non-well-founded sets that we use to frame mathematical foundations of consciousness. To do this we introduce a supplementary axiomatic system that characterizes experience and consciousness as primitives. The new axioms proceed through characterization of so- called consciousness operators. The Russell operator plays a central role and is shown to be one example of a consciousness operator. Neural networks supply striking examples of non-well-founded graphs the decorations of which generate associated sets, each with a Platonic aspect. Employing our foundations, we show how the supervening of consciousness on its neural correlates in the brain enables the framing of a theory of consciousness by applying appropriate consciousness operators to the generated sets in question.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

First of all the term "Frontier" is from genocidal colonization -- when you use "Frontier" you are subconsciously promoting genocide against the indigenous population of the Americas.

A fabrication of yours... Not mine, but had this been a game of chess, my lead in...

Definition of AMERICANIST

1 : a specialist in American culture or history

2 : a specialist in the languages or cultures of the aboriginal inhabitants of America

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Not only did I reference Dale Pond several years ago, but yeah... You're making this too easy for me.

Nobody shall sleep!... Nobody shall sleep!
Even you, o Princess, in your cold dark room,
watch the stars, that tremble with love and with hope.
But my secret is hidden within me,
my name no one shall know... No!...No!...
On your mouth I will tell it when the light shines.
And my kiss will dissolve the silence that makes you mine!...
(No one will know his name and we must, alas, die.)
Vanish, o night! Set, stars! Set, stars! At dawn, I will win! I will win! I will win!

So what was the Stranger's name? I'll give you a hint... It's in my signature file.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Not only did I reference Dale Pond several years ago, but yeah... You're making this too easy for me.

Dale Pond doesn't get it yet -- that's what I pointed out to Mary Rose. haha. He's still relying on scalars which is symmetric math.

That's how deep the brainwashing is.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

A fabrication of yours... Not mine, but had this been a game of chess, my lead in...

Definition of AMERICANIST

1 : a specialist in American culture or history

2 : a specialist in the languages or cultures of the aboriginal inhabitants of America

And you haven't read Gustavo Esteva for your "specialization"?

haha.

Read the quote I gave:

Grassroots post-modernism: remaking the soil of cultures - Google Books Result books.google.com/books?isbn=1856495469...Gustavo Esteva, Madhu Suri Prakash - 1998 - Business & Economics - 223 pages Furthermore, some of the contemporary threats, as Chernobyl illustrated in a horrifying way, do not respect any frontier — national, communal or ideological.

“A sense of values like this can also be found in Africa or India. There is no solitary India. This is also true in China. Although Mandarin may be the dominant language in China, there are many different cultures. One Mexico does not exist… If Africa was examined, even the concept of a country could not be found. Each people have their own lifestyle, culture, and language.” (Esteva, interview, September 2)

So Frontier implies a line of where conquering is going on to create a uniform "American" culture.

Beyond geography: the western spirit against the wilderness - Google Books Result books.google.com/books?isbn=0813519098...Frederick W. Turner - 1992 - History - 360 pages Atlantic Monthly "Beyond Geography takes us to a deeper significance of the American frontier than . . . ever dreamed possible. It is a step away from ... Frontier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frontier This article is about the political and geographic term. For other uses ... A frontier is a political and geographical term referring to areas near or beyond a boundary. ... That is what Frederick Jackson Turner called "the significance of the frontier.

So when you say a boundary as the infinite -- it's the same approach as "conquering" -- or "drive."

The only thing to conquer is the self as consciousness -- the source of the I-thought.

As such, "The Frontier in American History" is shot through with resonant overtones of anxiety. Langdon Winner posits that, fearful of the concentrations of wealth and social class-division in the industrial centers of the Northeast and the demise of land-based opportunities for endless expansion, Turner suspected that America would fall prey to the corruption he believed characterized Europe.[2] In his 1910 essay "Pioneer Ideals and the State University," Turner made an attempt to salvage the frontier mythos after its geographical basis had disappeared. He did so by conflating pioneer ideals with the aims of burgeoning industrial technoscience, naming students of science and technology heirs to the legacy of the westward-moving pioneers. He wrote, Scientific farming must increase the yield of the field, scientific forestry must economize the woodlands, scientific experiment and construction by chemist, physicist, biologist and engineer must be applied to all of nature's forces in our complex modern society. The test tube and the microscope are needed rather than the ax and rifle in this new ideal of conquest. [3]

Science is a conspiracy of conquest. There is no "pure" mathematics.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm reading the "The Physics of Quality" page of Dr. Ibrahim Karim's website biogeometry.com. I just came to a sentence that made me think of this thread:

The linear character of quantitative measurement, which is bound by time and space, gives way to the non-linear character of qualitative measurements that have no time or space boundaries.

What about BioGeometry? Is it plagued by Western science?

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

In other words it is not effective for the real world. It's only use is for technology.

There's nothing wrong with technology, as long as it's not used to produce weapons and other harmful things.

I LOVE technology.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose

In other words it is not effective for the real world. It's only use is for technology.

There's nothing wrong with technology, as long as it's not used to produce weapons and other harmful things.

I LOVE technology.

This is a conspiracy that runs very very deep -- I'm talking, again, about left-brain and right hand dominance which co-evolved with technology that is destroying ecology.

My position is that the real purpose of technology is to protect female primates from rape by males. This can first be seen in female chimpanzees using spears. Why do the female chimps use spears for hunting? Because the male chimps bring meat but use the meat to demand sex from the females. If the female chimps are in a tree eating fruit and don't want to have sex then the male chimps will rape the female chimps. So then the female chimps use technology to avoid being raped by the males.

So this co-evolution of right-hand dominant technology and left-brain dominance goes back to our close similarities with chimps but also our close similarities with bonobos. The big difference between bonobos and chimps is that the female bonobos form alliances to stop male violence and also the females use sex to stop male violence -- but also the males use sex but the males rarely ejaculate unless they are having sex for reproduction. So the male scientists argue that the male bonobos don't ejaculate because they are saving up their energy to maintain adrenaline -- but this is because the male scientists do not understand the secret of the female vagus nerve. So first their is build up of dopamine from sexual desire but dopamine also leads to violence and then for the male ejaculation this triggers the switch to the stress sympathetic nervous system and releases cortisol as a stress hormone. But for the female sex the dopamine stays in the vagus parasympathetic nervous system without a switch to the stress sympathetic nervous system -- and so then the dopamine turns to serotonin and then to oxytocin to open up the heart love.

So the Bonobos have a oxytocin heart love culture just like the Bushmen did for 90% of human history and the Bushmen relied on trance music with the females singing all night and the males activating their sympathetic nervous system so strongly that it goes into parasympathetic response -- with a strong parasympathetic heart electromagnetic trance reaction to open up the pineal gland for quantum holographic consciousness. So the Bushmen culture is 90% of human history from 100,000 BCE to 10,000 BCE and the Bushmen use minimal technology -- they are a hunting culture but most of the calories are still from the females gathering fruit and roots and then every week there is an all night trance dance healing.

By Maggie Fox, Health and Science Editor WASHINGTON | Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:13pm EST (Reuters) - Chimpanzees have been seen using spears to hunt bush babies, U.S. researchers said on Thursday in a study that demonstrates a whole new level of tool use and planning by our closest living relatives. Perhaps even more intriguing, it was only the females who fashioned and used the wooden spears, Jill Pruetz and Paco Bertolani of Iowa State University reported.

Hunting chimps may change view of human evolution

Wild male chimps that share meat with females double their chances of having sex with those females, a new study says. The findings support a long-held hypothesis that food sharing improves male chimpanzees' chances of mating.

Chimps Trade Meat for Sex -- And It Works

Always Breaking News: Chimps Rape and Pillage! So What?

If man's "fallen nature" is the essence of evil, as most Christian religions maintain, and if war really is an expression of something embedded so deeply in us that it goes back to the last ancestor we shared with chimps five million years ago, then yeah, maybe war really is the devil's doing. I hate to ruin a perfectly good rationalization, but that dog (or chimp) won't hunt. First off, chimps aren't "our closest primate cousin," though you'll need a sharp eye to find any mention of our other, equally intimately related cousin, the bonobo in most of these "news" stories. Like a crazy relative who lives in a shed out back, bonobos tend to get mentioned in passing -- if at all -- in these sweeping declarations about the ancient primate roots of war.

Yeah so the Bushmen culture is 90% of human history and relies on trance music to create the gateway to consciousness for electromagnetic love healing through the female vagus nerve.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

My position is that the real purpose of technology is to protect female primates from rape by males.

I like cool kitchen appliances.

I also want to ride in a flying saucer and go sight-seeing in the heavens.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

and so then the dopamine turns to serotonin

You sure about that? And what's with the "hot monkey love" stuff? Primates have many habits that we don't.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

You sure about that? And what's with the "hot monkey love" stuff? Primates have many habits that we don't.

I then corresponded with physiologist Robert Sapolsky at Stanford. He had documented that when male primates ejaculate externally it is a trigger that switches on their stress sympathetic nervous system. His discovery is the crucial secret to tantra so it's important to reference his work: What happens next, if you are male? You are having a terrific time with someone. Maybe you are breathing faster, your heart rate has increased. Gradually parts of your body are taking on a sympathetic [nervous system] tone....After awhile, most of your body is screaming sympathetic while, heroically, you are trying to hold onto the parasympathetic tone in that one last outpost as long as possible. Finally when you can't take it anymore, the parasympathetic shuts off at the penis, the sympathetic comes roaring on, and you ejaculate.573

573 Robert Sapolsky, Why Zebras Don't Get Ulcers (Holt Paperbacks, 2004), p. 124.

The vagus nerve is the relaxation parasympathetic nervous system. When I transmitted third eye chi energy it was created from my lower body vagus nerve transducing the lower body serotonin without any external ejaculation. You can see my neck pulsating when the third eye is transmitting the energy – the serotonin goes through a piezoelectric transduction into electromagnetic energy. Sapolsky now also promotes meditation.

I then learned that the endothelial cells transduce the serotonin – it’s not a direct transmission but occurs through the cerebrospinal fluid and bypasses the blood brain barrier via ionization. As Western science has documented: “Focused ultrasound offers a method to disrupt the bloodbrain barrier (BBB) noninvasively and reversibly at targeted locations.” (Nathan McDannold, Natalia Vykhodtseva, Scott Raymond, Ferenc A Jolesz, Kullervo Hynyen, “MRI-guided targeted blood-brain barrier disruption with focused ultrasound: Histological findings in rabbits,” Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology November 2005). The ultrasound is created internally by the highest external pitch – sound as focused internally. So this happened along with the internal ejaculation of sex fluid. Normally with external male ejaculation there is triggered activation of the stress sympathetic nervous system but when I transmit the serotonin energy then my vagus nerve (the relaxation parasympathetic nervous system) on the right side of my neck pulsates along with my carotid artery.

I then learned that electric fish convert serotonin in the pituitary gland to ACTH and this is used to dramatically change the potassium to sodium ratio for the synapses which then creates an electromagnetic field that is transmitted. “The potassium in a banana is radioactive” says cosmologist Andy Albrecht in “Is There A Creator?” of the Through The Wormhole Science Channel series states – potassium is a byproduct of the left-handed weak force which accounts for radiation.575 Right brain lefthand force – the weak force is the reason that the four forces can not be unified. In Taoist Yoga it states to eat no salt, which would also dramatically change your potassium to sodium ratio. I followed this salt free diet but I also got sodium from soy and vegetables. The latest research is that melanocortins activate the sodium-potassium differences via ACTH from the serotonin. Most importantly this is proven to act via the HPI/HPA – hypothalamus-pituitary-interrenal/adrenal axis.576

576 Michael R. Markham, Suan J. Allee, Anna Godlina, and Philip K. Stoddar, “Melanocortins regulate the electric waveforms of gymnotiform electric fish,” Hormones and Behavior, Volume 55, Issue 2, February 2009, Pages 306- 313

Qigong master John Chang states, in the infamous online youtube video, how because of his amazing healing laser abilities (he lights things on fire with his hands!) – that he is just like an electric eel. Let’s assume this is true, based on the model I’ve described! As Dr. Rodolfo R. Llinas explains in his amazing I of the Vortex: Synchronous activation of neurons that are spatially disparate is a likely mechanism to increase efficiency of the brain. We have known for some time about such simultaneity for motricity and for motor-derived brain activity. Examples include the electric eel….The small currents produced by each of the tiny electroplaques must sum into the electrically stunning blow these can generate in unison, and this requires that they activate at the same time.577

577 Rodolfo R. Llinas, I of the Vortex: From Neurons to Self (M.I.T. Press, 2001), pp. 221-2.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

One means by which LHA 5-HT decreases sexual motivation (i.e. increases the latency to begin copulating) may be by decreasing DA release in the NAcc, a major terminal of the mesolimbic system. Thus, reciprocal changes in DA [dopamine] and 5-HT [serotonin] release in different areas of the brain may promote copulation and sexual satiety, respectively.

Hormone-neurotransmitter interactions in the control of sexual behavior

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

My position is that the real purpose of technology is to protect female primates from rape by males.

I like cool kitchen appliances.

I also want to ride in a flying saucer and go sight-seeing in the heavens.

So do you have a Vitamix? haha.

It's a blender/secret UFO propulsion engine.

Tony Wright, the biologist and author of Left in the Dark makes an ingenious argument for the evolution of big brained humans – the “pineal pump” from a diet rich in flavonoids that both inhibited the steroids, thereby delaying sexual maturation, while also increasing the endocrine neurohormones for greater serotonin, melatonin and '___' chemicals of the pineal gland. Wright argues that of the hominid lineage of homo sapiens were the last to leave the forests, but once the “pineal pump” of a fruit-rich diet was stopped then a new “survival diet” feedback loop was created. Wright argues that modern man of the savannah became increasingly autistic due to too much testosterone causing left-brain dominance, along with it stunted social relations, with increased violence.

A decline in the fruit sugars would have reduced the fuel to run the brain, and a reduction of externally available monoamine oxidase inhibitors and neurotransmitters precursors would have again reduced brain activity. This in turn would have suppressed pineal function. If the pineal produced lower quantities of steroid-suppressing chemicals, the brain would be subjected to higher levels of functioning steroids, reducing neurotransmitter activity still further. This reduction in activity could have led to a further reduction in pineal activity because of the link between the pineal and the brain. Thus a downward spiral could have been initiated by the removal of a fruit-rich diet and its replacement with a diet which included the very steroids the fruit chemical had suppressed for aeons. In the forest the pineal pumping these steroid-suppressing chemicals had become the most important loop in a complex of feedback mechanisms underpinned by the fruit effect.745

745 Tony Wright, Graham Gynn, Left in the Dark (Lulu Books, 2008), p. 70.

So again Tony Wright is arguing that the current “dominant” left-side of the brain is a dysfunctional version of the right-side of the brain. Dr. Stephen W. Porges, author of The Polyvagal Theory: Neurophysiological Foundations of Emotions, Attachment, Communication, and Self-regulation (Norton Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology), 2011, also argues that autism is from a dysfunction of the vagus nerve which regulates the right brain emotions. In other words the left brain dominance creates a right brain dysfunction not enabling enough right brain relaxation neurohormones into the left brain – this is experienced literally through the full lotus pineal gland yoga. The right side of the neck pulsates and then the left side of the brain starts cracking open as the blood and relaxation hormones exorcise the lower emotional blockages of anger, fear, worry, over-excitement and sadness. What I’ve presented is that the pineal gland bypasses this difference – when the right brain energy is built up enough from the lower body vagus nerve connection then the pineal gland is activated enough whereby the left/right difference can be transcended. Stan Gooch was making a similar argument about the cerebellum reptilian brain as the true source for paranormal spiritual consciousness – with the cerebellum connection to the pineal gland.

Under left-brain dominance the reptilian cerebellum brain is still subconscious and therefore the subconscious energy controls and even possesses the brain. This is what Gurdjieff called the Kundabuffer – the lower back energy blockage that shuts off the energy to the rightbrain. So the shamanic training has to build up the right brain energy which then opens up and fixes the left-brain. Then the right brain is built up even more and then the pineal gland is activated enough to over-ride the left/right brain difference, thereby creating and transmitting healing light electromagnetic energy outside of the brain.

Presto you're in the UFO for astral travel and precognition and spirit communication. haha.

Just get a Vitamix and do green fruit blends - organic.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

So do you have a Vitamix?

Yes! Use it everyday.

Presto you're in the UFO for astral travel and precognition and spirit communication.

No, I want real, physical space travel. And free energy. I like technology.

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

So do you have a Vitamix?

Yes! Use it everyday.

Presto you're in the UFO for astral travel and precognition and spirit communication.

No, I want real, physical space travel. And free energy. I like technology.

haha. Yeah! See real energy masters can and do travel into outerspace. Master Nan, Huai-chin says though that although a person may be immortal by traveling to the outer regions of the solar system there still will be a cosmic castastrophe at some point, wiping out that spirit and wiping out the solar system. haha.

O.K. Qigong master Jim Nance assured me that when he leaves his body he really is where he travels to -- for real -- and he's done long distance healing on me making my brain fry up.

It's so amazing that this stuff -- the paranormal nonwestern harmonics -- can be used by anyone right now -- for free and as Yan Xin says, qigong master Yan Xin -- this is the "highest technology" of all technologies -- why? Because science can not "measure" consciousness. haha.

That's why it's a conspiracy -- science and technology can not access consciousness because we already exist within consciousness. So Godel said that the time travel paradox is resolved because the person doing the time travel would not desire to kill his ancestors, etc. In other words in order to really time travel a person has to sublimate and ionize or purify their desires.

If we really follow our desires -- what we want -- what we really want -- to their source -- then we discover the source is an infinite process that creates free energy. What this means is relying on time instead of space -- so we meditate by staying in one place in space but resonating to a higher frequency or higher time rate and lower frequency -- the reason it works is because of the Law of Phase Harmony paradox in relativity. As energy frequency goes higher time slows down and stretches out. Or conversely mass gets denser but there is more "dark energy" that expands space.

When I did my intensive qigong training over ten years ago -- in 2000 -- I got to the point where there was a strong spacetime vortex around me and this is right before real astral travel.

The dizziness felt like a spinning or falling sensation. This quickly intensified and soon felt as if I were caught up in some kind of insane amusement park ride....In the back of my mind I began to wonder if I might be dying...The bonedeep buzzing, droning waves and dizziness increased, accompanied by an even heavier falling sensation, as if I were continually falling backward from a great height. This falling sensation made me feel quite nauseous....The pressure around me head increased painfully....494

494 Robert Bruce, Astral Dynamics: A new approach to Out-of-Body Experience (Hampton Roads, 1999), p. 411.

So real astral travel is very advanced -- it's called "nirvikalpa samadhi" in Indian yoga meditation but in Buddhism it's considered not possible to put into words -- it's just too amazing but yes you do travel into the stars. The Bushmen talk about this also -- traveling into the stars. CIA mind control scientist Dr. Andrija Puharich describes this as the ELF wave of the heart having a wavelength half the distance of the solar system and this is resonated as a proton alchemical coupling from the subharmonic of ultrasound.

A friend of mine just emailed me (saying I could post this) about his recent healing from when he dropped a 40 pound bed post on his foot that felt like a sledge hammer fracturing his bone. Here's the telekinetic healing as my friend reported it -- done by Jim Nance, the qigong master assistant of Chunyi Lin:

so, i started moving his hand over my foot. it felt like very powerful magnets each time the hand passed over. immediately, the pain reduced by half and the nature of the pain shifted from sharp to dull. he asked me to wiggle my foot. i told him what i felt. he laughs and goes, 'yeah, but i haven't done it yet. that wasn't the thing.' ok. so i close my eyes and he does his thing. it felt like a needle stitching the bone, passing back and forth, right where the impact was. it didn't hurt when this happened. when he was done, the swelling was gone, which was only slight to begin with. the bruisey color was gone. the redness at pt. of impact was gone. the pain was down by 90%. it felt great. i moved it around. 'i think you're gonna be fine, jason. if you want to go get xrays or whatever you need to do, you should, but come see me friday and i stay off it and i think you're gonna be fine.' then he did the regular healing on us. after he said, 'the blockage in the foot is coming back again, but let's just give it a day or two. we'll work some more on friday.' pretty great.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join