It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Devil's Chord: The conspiracy to open the portal of consciousness and mystery of the octave

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+140 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The classical image of the devil with his pitchfork might actually be a visual allegory of an acoustic resonating tuning fork which can be used to emit a pure musical tone, key or pitch. For use in the opening of a ‘Portal’?
The Mystery of the Octave – The Ultimate Secret of Lincoln Cathedral by DAN GREEN This is the ultimate conspiracy, imo, something I've devoted my life to since I first discovered it during my private music lession with a former University music professor -- a lesson I had when I was a teenager.

It is known that cathedrals, like old churches were built to serve as vibrationary chambers, holding undetected acoustic and sonic properties, and if one were to make the right sounds within them the effect can be Mind expanding. Aware of the octave connection and the window through the I-Ching, I was interested in taking a closer look at what is known as the ‘Liturgical Octaves’. In Christian liturgical useage, octave is the 8th day after a feast, sometimes called ‘Octave Day’ as well as the entire period of these days during observance of certain major feasts. In 2000, author of ‘Music and the Earth Spirit’, musician Bob Dickinson, conducted research on particular acoustic properties of Lincoln Cathedral which he focussed on some ‘ringing pillars,’ an octave and a fifth apart, which connected with certain intervallic relationships of the harmonic series.
The secret I discovered is called the 'comma of Pythagoras' in music theory but it contains a much more profound meaning -- one dealing with noncommutative mathematics and consciousness, something rediscovered in quantum physics as nonlocal entanglement. So normally the Perfect Fifth in music theory is measured as a closed circle but this is based on false mathematics -- logarithmic geometry in an attempt to contain infinity! The real harmonics are not logarithmic but instead are complementary opposites or asymmetric -- infinite resonate. This is called the "spiral of fifths."

Scottish author Brian Allan is a firm believer that the musical notation given the title ‘The Devil’s Chord’ by the Catholic church in the 12thC, and banned throughout Christendom, this the musical interval of the augmented fourth, could be the frequency and harmonic chord that holds the key (pun intended) to the ultimate mystery of Rosslyn Chapel, perhaps precipitating the opening of a portal of consciousness. In a prior article on the world wide web ‘Lincoln Cathedral – Battleground of Light and Dark?’, I explained in length the numerous ‘Devil’ connections, and so it might not be unlikely to consider an involvement with the ‘Devil’s Chord’ here.
O.K. so actually the "Devil's Chord" which is the tritone interval is literally the square root of two. Or to put it the other way around -- the square root of two, called the Power Axiom Set in mathematics, is literally derived from the Devil's Chord. Western mathematics is a conspiracy arising from the wrong harmonics of music, a materialist Freemasonic attempt to "contain" infinity using logarithmic geometry. I actually wrote a masters thesis on this topic but even that did not get into the core truth. Then I discovered the Actual Matrix Plan conspiracy based on the same conspiracy -- corroborating my discovery -- only supporting it.
The Actual Matrix Conspiracy

The classical image of the devil with his pitchfork might actually be a visual allegory of an acoustic resonating tuning fork which can be used to emit a pure musical tone, key or pitch. For use in the opening of a ‘Portal’?

O.K. so then I discovered that the secret to Pythagorean philosophy is actually this infinite spiral of fifths as alchemy and it is the ultimate secret of Freemasonry as well. Professor Hugh B. Urban states that the highest level of Freemasonry is to sit in full lotus yoga position as pyramid power to create the All-Seeing Eye.
The tetrahedron is the simplest form of this complementary opposite harmonics in action which then resonates into infinity as alchemy -- sound turns into ultrasound which ionizes electrochemicals to create sonofusion light alchemy, the transformation of matter. www.viewzone.com...

"Jenny Hogan and Barry Fox's article, Sony patent takes first step towards real-life Matrix, New Scientist, April 7, 2005, details plans for total sensory mind-machine interface relying on ultrasound pulses. 'The technique suggested in the patent is entirely non- invasive. It describes a device that fires pulses of ultrasound at the head to modify firing patterns in targeted parts of the brain, creating sensory experiences ranging from moving images to tastes and sounds. This could give blind or deaf people the chance to see or hear, the patent claims.' Magnetic fields can not be finely focused whereas ultrasound can be. That is the key difference for ultrasound. This ultrasound heard as the highest external tone ionizes our electrochemicals. Ultrasound also creates cavitation which turns into light! This cavitation has extremely high temperature which then enables alchemical results -- the transformation of matter! This cavitation of ultrasound into light is known in science as piezonuclear fusion or sonofusion -- 'cold fusion.'
So as Western technology develops the whole planet is being transformed into the actual Matrix and it's all based on the Devil's Chord. The only way out is to do the opposite -- to rely on the complementary opposite harmonics of Pythagorean philosophy through nonwestern music. The BioMusic Conspiracy: Secrets of the Rainbow Serpent Flute Goddess So this goes way back to the original humans -- the Bushmen of Africa who are the original humans for 90% of human history -- from 100,000 BCE to 10,000 BCE. There has been not only a conspiracy about the truth of Pythagoras -- Plato and Archytas lied about the true Pythagorean teachings -- but there has been a conspiracy about the original human culture that relied on shamanic "spiral of fifths" trance dance alchemical healing. There's a book about this with 725 scholarly footnotes that gives more details - free download.The Alchemy of Rainbow Heart Music: How Paranormal Sonofusion Subverts the Matrix Conspiracy The Golden Ratio of Freemasonry is the major third and minor sixth music intervals as complementary opposites. So the minor sixth is 8:5, the Fibonacci ratio as the Golden Ratio and the major third music is 5/4 as the cube root of two which ushered in the Renassiance for three dimensional geometry. These secret harmonics are the focus of chapter two in the book I linked -- which has its research corroborated by math professors Luigi Borzacchini in Italy and Joe Mazur in the U.S. So the Perfect Fifth is 3:2 as C to G and the Perfect Fourth is G to C as 3:4 but this is noncommutative mathematics! For Western symmetric logic C to G is 2:3 and G to C is 3:2. So the secret of the Devil's Chord -- the Tritone -- is that 3:2 as the Perfect Fifth is squared using Freemasonic geometry -- to 9:4 halved to 9:8 then cubed to the square root of 2
edit on 8-2-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

Very interesting, I am looking forward to seeing where this takes you.

I wish you the best in your pursuit.
edit on 8-2-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This might interest you OP

www.svpvril.com...

Dale Pond knows all about the Pythagorean comma and speaks openly about vibrational physics and harmony

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If u do some research what u are referring to has ancient roots, with the trident/Poseidon. It was the church that took it's ancient meaning and changed it to represent the devil....

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Interesting theory. S&F

sound turns into ultrasound which ionizes electrochemicals to create sonofusion light alchemy, the transformation of matter.

This is starting to sound - to me - a little like voodoo(at this point).

What's an electrochemical? Is it an electrolyte of some form?

Doesn't this mean that the right frequency (pair) could start a cold fusion reaction?

You may want to do a search for a guy with the surname 'Bors'. In the late 80's / early 90's a bit of material was floating around about him and claims that he has a musical legacy handed down through his family. His claim is that there is a harmonic power in the human voice that can be drawn upon if one has been trained. My recollection is vague but I'm pretty sure that his theories on harmonics and frequencies are a lot like your own.

Maybe you are on to something big.

Good luck.
edit on 8/2/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Intriguing.... the title immediately caught my eye and after reading the first paragraph I read the rest of the post intently. I never heard about the Devil's Chord... but you're saying that you know what it translates to? So does that mean you know exactly how or for what it's used? And you mention that Western music employs the Devil's Chord; what exactly does this mean for us?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Great post, OP. Now this is why I come to ATS! Not only interesting, but plenty of linked material to sift though. However, I'm quite confused now, as I know next to nothing about chords/notes or of much that was stated.

I will be checking back as following a conversation always helps in understanding.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
WOW! What a great thread, I had no idea it goes this deep. For a long time now, I've been very fascinated with the tritone interval and I think it gives a kind of color to my life that sustains me spiritually. It's remarkable that this note was banned in the catholic church centuries ago, and to this day, is practically nowhere to be found in popular music. For the musical laymen here is an example of the tritone.

edit: in the video, both the "raised 4th" and the root note (F) makes the tritone interval
edit on 8-2-2012 by tritoneblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Very interesting dude. I'm bookmarking for later reading. Lot's to sift through, yaddayadda. Love it.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Please tell me this is just one of many "aha" moments you will share with ATS. Yes?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

If there is truth to what you are saying (and yes, I am admitting that there is a possibility), how is it that I have been learning the ins and outs of guitar by myself (self taught by ear) for almost 12 years now, following nobody's program but my own, but rather taking information from many sources and sort of "alchemising" it with my abilities and understandings of tension and release, as well as different combinations of octaves and harmonic relationships all playing with eachother (I love playing the guitar, can you tell? lol), and yet I have not discovered anything other than the fact that the most liberating music that can be heard exists within the major and minor 3ds and 4ths, as well as the augmented 4ths that you mentioned, the so-called devil's chord. Now with this in mind, I don't really think that any portals, per-se, can be opened by using such notes, but that unexplainable things happen within our psyches that are manifested by the use of those notes. In my opinion, music is the truest expression of freedom, and also the truest depiction of repression in some cases. Popular music is a joke, as far as I'm concerned. It's just basic octaves and perfect fifths with an even more basic beat underneath it. In my mind, music has to have a heartbeat, if you will. It has to have a soul, a reason for existing. I really think you are onto something though. Just look at the message that is proliferated through popular music (none of which use the scalar structures you mentioned), and you will see that it is the easiest way to influence popular behaviour and so-called "common knowledge" which is all-but nonexistent these days. Thanks for your post, I haven't had an intelligent discussion about music in ages, as when I bring it up with most people, their eyes just gloss over lol.Kinda frustrating if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Great thread OP! I remember being in choir in Catholic school, my instructor would play the tritone interval for us. Its actually been studied scientifically and it does elicit the reaction of the fight or flight parasympathetic nervous system. There are also intervals that illicit sexual feelings as well. Its amazing what music can do to the the human body as well as the soul.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Very interesting, I am looking forward to seeing where this takes you.

I wish you the best in your pursuit.
edit on 8-2-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

What happened is that I discovered that Taoism is the same as Pythagorean philosophy so that the Perfect Fifth as 2:3 or C to G is literally "yang" in Taoism and the Perfect Fourth as G to C or 3:4 is "yin" in Taoism.

So then I discovered a book called "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" which gives the secrets of alchemy based on a practice called the "small universe" which is the 12 notes of the music scale as harmonic nodes along the outside of the body -- starting below the navel and then practiced like practicing a music scale. You concentrate your mind and sound on the different nodes or notes along the outside of the body but instead of like Western music -- each time you do a cycle of the scale the sound of the mind resonates the body to a higher frequency to create healing light energy.

You can read the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" here -- Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality

So then I met a full lotus yoga Taoist master Chunyi Lin and the Mayo Clinic doctors confirmed he emits healing qi energy -- www.springforestqigong.com...

So then I studied with the qigong master as the final credit to finish my masters thesis and based on the Pythagorean philosophy and the book Taoist Yoga that I followed along with a C.D. of the "small universe" exercise guided by Chunyi Lin then I developed the qi paranormal healing energy abilities to open up the third eye. After that my brain was permanently magnetized with bliss and I for a couple weeks I had amazing healing abilities and telekinesis, telepathy, etc. That training was ten years ago and I even saw dead spirits that visit Chunyi Lin when he is doing his qi-emitting full lotus lectures during the retreat. So then I read one scholarly book a day for ten years to transfer the nonwestern alchemy training back into western science as much as possible. I also sat in full lotus the whole time I was doing this reading and also I was "flexing" my pineal gland emitting chi healing energy.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

F&S Even though I don't fully understand everything you said, that was a very interesting read. I've always felt that the key to everything is frequency or harmonics and the secrets to human consciousness awakening lie somewhere within that realm. It only makes sense that there would be those who would strive to conceal this information but I'm confident that their ability to do so is rapidly coming to an end and articles like this one will be how the truth gets out.

Thanks, I look forward to reading more from you soon.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

If there is truth to what you are saying (and yes, I am admitting that there is a possibility), how is it that I have been learning the ins and outs of guitar by myself (self taught by ear) for almost 12 years now, following nobody's program but my own, but rather taking information from many sources and sort of "alchemising" it with my abilities and understandings of tension and release, as well as different combinations of octaves and harmonic relationships all playing with eachother (I love playing the guitar, can you tell? lol), and yet I have not discovered anything other than the fact that the most liberating music that can be heard exists within the major and minor 3ds and 4ths, as well as the augmented 4ths that you mentioned, the so-called devil's chord. Now with this in mind, I don't really think that any portals, per-se, can be opened by using such notes, but that unexplainable things happen within our psyches that are manifested by the use of those notes. In my opinion, music is the truest expression of freedom, and also the truest depiction of repression in some cases. Popular music is a joke, as far as I'm concerned. It's just basic octaves and perfect fifths with an even more basic beat underneath it. In my mind, music has to have a heartbeat, if you will. It has to have a soul, a reason for existing. I really think you are onto something though. Just look at the message that is proliferated through popular music (none of which use the scalar structures you mentioned), and you will see that it is the easiest way to influence popular behaviour and so-called "common knowledge" which is all-but nonexistent these days. Thanks for your post, I haven't had an intelligent discussion about music in ages, as when I bring it up with most people, their eyes just gloss over lol.Kinda frustrating if you ask me.

Right when I had my ear training lesson it was my last couple years of high school and it was private composition lessons but I already had ten years of classical piano performance training.

So the Pythagorean secret is that nonwestern music has the secret goal to create healing light energy.

So western tuning limits the harmonics because Western tuning is based on logarithims that attempt to contain infinity as visual materialistic geometry -- Freemasonry. Instead the harmonics resonate infinitely so there is no beginning and no ending -- we exist within the sound that can not be heard but we listen to infinitely and this process of complementary opposites creates light energy and also electromagnetic energy and also electrochemical bliss energy.

So you have to study nonwestern alchemy to figure out how to do the nonwestern music training which is actually a mind body transformation. So what happened is I went very deep into Western music and then I kept going into nonwestern music. Most people do not even go deep enough into Western music to figure out how to get into nonwestern music. haha.

I did a senior piano performance concert from my private lessons and I was composing Western music but I knew there was something more based on this Pythagorean secret. So the Devil's Chord is the gateway to the nonwestern music.

9:8 is the major second music interval and 9:8 cubed is the tritone as the square root of two. So all of Western music and math is based on logarithms and symmetry. But 9:8 comes from 9:4 as 3:2 squared, the Perfect Fifth. But actually it's not 3:2 but it's 2:3 as C to G and G to C is 3:4. So the octave was doubled to square the fifth as a cover up of the complementary opposites harmonics.

The circle of fifths taught in Western music theory goes against the natural resonance of the fifth as an infinite spiral -- that was the true teaching of Pythagoras. But the West thinks Pythagoras discovered the square root of two -- or Pythagoreans. Actually this is not true -- Archytas promoted the square root of two based on the cube root of two for "doubling the cube." It was to create catapult technology for warfare to expand the Greek empire. So then the true secret of Pythagoras was lost - -and Pythagoras is the gateway to the nonwestern music theory. peterkingsley.com... also exposes how Plato and Aristotle consciously lied about Pythagoras so we are all mind controlled every since Plato. But Peter Kingsley does not emphasize the music harmonic secrets.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

F&S Even though I don't fully understand everything you said, that was a very interesting read. I've always felt that the key to everything is frequency or harmonics and the secrets to human consciousness awakening lie somewhere within that realm. It only makes sense that there would be those who would strive to conceal this information but I'm confident that their ability to do so is rapidly coming to an end and articles like this one will be how the truth gets out.

Thanks, I look forward to reading more from you soon.

Thanks. Actually Gurdjieff was teaching this truth about alchemy and the cover up of true humans but he was still using "divide and average" mathematics like the ratio 5:4 which again is the major third. But this ratio is also the cube root of two. So then people were confused by Gurdjieff but if you study the book on his alchemy -- "In Search of the Miraculous" actually his alchemy is the same as Taoist Yoga and it's based on the secret of the Perfect Fifth as the infinite spiral of fifths. So it's better to study the book "Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality" to truly understand Gurdjieff. I have an article on this also -- but what I'm writing is controversial because nobody approaches Gurdjieff from the East but rather from the incorrect Western perspective.

How Qigong or Taoist Yoga Explains Gurdjieff

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droidinvoid
www.guardian.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

www.forteantimes.com...

www.lightbridgemusic.com...

Good post , keep up the great work

Thanks one way of understanding what I'm getting at is that the violin was also considered the Devil's Instrument because it did not use equal-tempered tuning -- rather natural tuning. So the tritone is the gateway to the nonwestern trance music like the Tarentella -- an Italian trance dance associated with the violin and females.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarlboroRedCowgirl
Great thread OP! I remember being in choir in Catholic school, my instructor would play the tritone interval for us. Its actually been studied scientifically and it does elicit the reaction of the fight or flight parasympathetic nervous system. There are also intervals that illicit sexual feelings as well. Its amazing what music can do to the the human body as well as the soul.

Yeah music is now proven to activate dopamine which is also activated by sex but music also causes relaxation which is the parasympathetic nervous system whereas the fight or flight is the sympathetic stress nervous system. Music is more female in that sense because the male normal sex response triggers the stress sympathetic nervous system whereas the female sex response stays in the relaxation parasympathetic system through the vagus nerve. So the vagus nerve is also the key connection for the music response that first increases dopamine then increases serotonin through the vagus nerve. Music is also proven to activate the cerebellum which controls both motion and emotion of the body and musicians also have a larger corpus callosum connecting the two sides of the brain. This would seem to be from synchronization of the brain waves through sound synchronization. For example the drum beat at 7 beats a second will synchronize the brain at the theta dream state at 7 pulses a second but also the heart energy as well and it's the heart as the oxytocin love energy that then increases the power of the brain to resonate the synapses so that the pineal gland opens up. The idea again is that in nonwestern music sound actually keeps resonating infinitely into light energy so the sound resonates into ultrasound which then ionizes the bodies neurohormones and once they are ionized they can bypass the blood-brain barrier so then the brain is flooded with serotonin which is stored in large amounts in the lower body. So actually this happens through the internal vagus nerve female sex internally -- the relaxtion female vagus nerve bliss -- and this is the secret training for the males.

edit on 8-2-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Wow, what a opening post!!!!!

I hope some mod or a couple give you some mega applaud.

Yes, yes and yes we're talking vibrational frequency "sound waves" and you're on to something major.

Have just begun this and it's late at night for me so I can't wait to read the entire thread but I'm fresher in the am so I'll just breeze through it tonight and have flagged this for tomorrow.

Any books, videos, or additional info on this you can point us to would be more than welcomed.

I believe certain sound frequencies can affect the space around us, opening portals? whatever.

We're still in the dark ages quantum physics wise.

Thank you for the link, I'm headed over there and than back to the rest of this dynamic thread.

Now this is what ATS is all about.
discovering new and interesting things, thinking outside the box.
edit on 8-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join