It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun flares affect our pineal gland, causing mass awakening?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Deduced, detected, ascertained, distinguished, recognised, alluded to, stumbled upon, how silly do you want to get, it was from the surface of the planet earth that we realized the sun had a magnetic field, was it not?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Yes.

But the point was that the magnetic fields of the Sun are somehow capable of affecting people, that they are sensible on Earth's surface. They are not. The point was not that we know they exist.

We know there is a supermassive black hole at the center of the Milky Way. We know it has a very powerful gravitational field but we can't detect it. So what?
edit on 5/11/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sounds interesting, it does fit in why fluoride is nearly in everything we consume like drinking water, the water we wash in, water in processed food, in our toothpaste etc etc etc.

We are exposed to fluoride everyday and it is poisonous to us and calcifys our pineal gland, mabye TPTB know about this and keep it a secret from us ? so we don't awaken/ascend.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
We're talking about a scientific discipline that, despite all the bells and whistles and trillions of dollars, is still in it's relative infancy here... add to that the aberrant lack of research due to the ridiculous negative connotations attributed to endogenous tryptamines and how our bodies interract within an electromagnetic environment we've only recently become aware of. In that light, I hardly think science is qualified to explain all the largely subjective in's and outs of human spirituality, and as far as we've come in the last century, we've yet to grasp the simple act of sleeping or dreaming. Sigmund Freud was an arse, and gravity is still a theory.
We don't know as much as we would like to think we do, especially innerspace, where folks like you are hard pressed to rationalize the subtle nuances of the human condition, however, that human condition is rooted firmly in our interraction with the electromagnetic spectrum around us and the tryptamine related neurochmeisty that perceives it.
LIke I said, here is the common ground for religon and science, maybe it's time to shake hands with your local guru and thank them for the foundation they layed out. All matter is composed of energy, everything resonates, science has only recently stumbled across what ancient mysitcs have known for thousands of years. If you find that to be frustrating, then you're simply being 'blinded by science'.
edit on 11-5-2012 by twitchy because: I felt as though I needed to add that certain je ne sais quoi.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

So there was a mass awakening in 2001?
How about in 2003 when the strongest solar flare recorded occurred (X 28)?

BTW, my water is not fluoridated.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by twitchy

So there was a mass awakening in 2001?
How about in 2003 when the strongest solar flare recorded occurred (X 28)?

BTW, my water is not fluoridated.

Did i say there was? Did anyone, aside from yourself on this thread, say anything about 2001? Surely you're above such tactics, if not you should be, because I'm not an idiot and it's not flattering for you either.

I'm glad your water isn't flouridated, I bet your soda, tea, processed meats, toothpaste, mouthwash, and macaroni cheese sauce packets are though. Throw in a few excitotoxins for good measure and your blood brain barrier becomes a chemical sieve amung which flouride is only one of a deluge of nasties perfectly capable of screwing up your neurochemistry.
edit on 11-5-2012 by twitchy because: uh...

edit on 11-5-2012 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Did i say there was? Did anyone, aside from yourself on this thread, say anything about 2001?

Oh. I see. Those solar flares in 2001 didn't count. Only those this year do.
Just trying to stay on topic.

I don't drink soda (tonic water sometimes). No tea. I make my coffee with the same unflouridated water I drink. I don't swallow toothpaste or use mouthwash. Don't eat mac cheese. But yeah, lots of bad stuff out there.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Just trying to stay on topic.

I applaud your efforts. Now if you can stay on topic and debate with some sense of relevance without nitpicking dates and solar flares or putting words in my mouth, maybe we can talk about magnetics and pineal glands, and then perhaps you could contribute something valuable to the discussion rather than jumping on a thread with your intellectual pointed stick, poking it at ridiculous semantics.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I put no words in your mouth. I am addressing the OP. I am wondering why, if the pineal gland has such a huge effect on spirituality, and why, if the pineal is affected by solar activity, is there no such "mass awakening" every solar maximum.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Twitchy, not that I have any love OR hate for Phage, however, it seems to me you're being far more confrontational than Phage is as well as nitpicking....some laws of physics are known, not theory based. Among those are the inability to have the sun's magnetic field be felt here on earth.

With respect to your comment below:

Originally posted by twitchy
and then perhaps you could contribute something valuable to the discussion rather than jumping on a thread with your intellectual pointed stick, poking it at ridiculous semantics.

I would think the OP's original question of:

What does ATS think about this?

pretty well includes anyone who is a member....

Phage added to it by trying to clarify certain inconsistencies with why it couldn't be totally accurate....ignoring known principles of science and physics isn't exactly the correct way to look at things from all angles.

Also, as far as the other elements (the 2001, 2003 CME's), the point was, at those times, when an X-28 CME directed at earth having all of those charged neutrinos from such a LARGE flare didn't cause people to miraculously "see their shadow self", a lot of smaller M or X class flares certainly wont.

AB1
edit on 11-5-2012 by alphabetaone because: spelling

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
Twitchy, not that I have any love OR hate for Phage, however, it seems to me you're being far more confrontational than Phage is as well as nitpicking.

Probably has something to do with arguing over 2001 solar flares vs. the general precept of this thread, one is important, the other is ridiculous semantics. My sympathies to Phage, however, confrontations are to be expected here, and I just don't really get the whole ATS Phage adoration thing. People here literally call him to threads to throw around his admittedly vast knowlege, that's all well and good, but he isn't the only intelligent or educated member lurking about and he certainly isn't the only one with a valid opinion on Pineal glands. Conspiracy theorists take a beating here daily from phage, sorry if I missed the fan club sign ups.

Originally posted by alphabetaone
ignoring known principles of science and physics isn't exactly the correct way to look at things from all angles.

You may not see it, but that's my point exactly.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Really? Then why all of the chaos on Earth during solar flares?

I stated the following:

The Sun's magnetic field does not affect the surface of the Earth.

You claim there is chaos. Please provide some examples.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Where is there evidence of productive prayer?

As I said, it's a theory. If it was proven, I would call it "fact".

It's elementary.

I have no idea why you mentioned prayer. I asked where there was evidence for "extra DNA". Are you saying you made an unsubstantiated wild eyed claim for no apparent reason? Is that how you use the word theory?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I think I've read about all of that word play chicannery I can stand. The magnetic field of the sun is certainly detectable from the earth, how do you think we discovered it to begin with, why, by detecting it of course. Jesus.

You are again quite wrong. No detected the field. The field was inferred from spectrographic information.

Look, it's really very simple, most animals are in fact, animals, some of them are tropical. The equtorial and tropical reigons of the planet host the most diversity, but that's a long stretch from your utterly ridiculous contention that 'most animals are tropical', that's just moot bologna.

Again you are quite wrong. All animals are in fact animals. Again you do not seem to understand the meaning of simple terms which appears to the reason you've had to both definitions. I suggest you take a basic course teaching measures of abundance.

Where do you gather that I said there was a natural source for 60hz?

You posted a quote from an article and then made the absurd claim that such conditions existed on Earth outside of the lab. Take a basic course in physics. That way you'll understand the implications of an oscillating field.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It has been done all over the world. Remember the thread on the Remote Viewing, and the links I put up to thousands of studies. They were real. They've been done. They are still being done. And you pretending to not comprehend this does not stop the reality.

The thread I recall included info on people doing tests, not on any tests at all that shown RV to work.

This means they don't like it that people are linking these things, since when I see this level of skeptics writing on a metaphysics thread, and trying to do a snow job on truth, I am very suspicious that, it means something.

Got to love the conspiracy angle. This is a thread about solar flares and the pineal gland. It is not metaphysical in nature. It is an unsubstantiated claim that does not appear to be true. It has been dosed with all sorts of unrelated material which is typical of 2012 threads. One aspect tossed into the fray is RV which doe snot appear to work when tested. About all I ever see for tests by those who claim to do it correctly is matching up things like "rhythmic and energetic" as spot on descriptions of tornadoes.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge

What does ATS think about this?

PS.. Wasnt sure which forum to put this in

Wow. Just wow. This is more incredible than a History Chanel shockumentary on Ancient Aliens.

This could have far reaching implications.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I get the same sort of illogical whining from kids I work with. They are under 10.

The point is that no devices on the surface of the Earth can detect the Sun's magnetic field. Devices can analyze the light arriving at the Earth.

If there is a change to the Sun's magnetic field there is no change to magnetic field at the Earth's surface.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
You posted a quote from an article and then made the absurd claim that such conditions existed on Earth outside of the lab. Take a basic course in physics. That way you'll understand the implications of an oscillating field.

What are you talking about? Do you mind showing me where I posted that "such conditions existed on Earth outside of the lab", or anything even remotely similar to that? I've taken basic physics course, none of them mentioned pineal glands though. I've actually been largely careful to avoid discussing the Sun's magnetic field because I'm not overly qualified to comment on it, it's not my background, but I'm glad we've had a chance to talk stereologist, I'd overestimated you.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

We're talking about a scientific discipline that, despite all the bells and whistles and trillions of dollars, is still in it's relative infancy here... add to that the aberrant lack of research due to the ridiculous negative connotations attributed to endogenous tryptamines and how our bodies interract within an electromagnetic environment we've only recently become aware of. In that light, I hardly think science is qualified to explain all the largely subjective in's and outs of human spirituality, and as far as we've come in the last century, we've yet to grasp the simple act of sleeping or dreaming. Sigmund Freud was an arse, and gravity is still a theory.
We don't know as much as we would like to think we do, especially innerspace, where folks like you are hard pressed to rationalize the subtle nuances of the human condition, however, that human condition is rooted firmly in our interraction with the electromagnetic spectrum around us and the tryptamine related neurochmeisty that perceives it.
LIke I said, here is the common ground for religon and science, maybe it's time to shake hands with your local guru and thank them for the foundation they layed out. All matter is composed of energy, everything resonates, science has only recently stumbled across what ancient mysitcs have known for thousands of years. If you find that to be frustrating, then you're simply being 'blinded by science'.

There was a time when comedians used a technique called double speak. I had no idea it was making a comeback.

You might want to learn what science means by theory. Writing "gravity is still a theory" suggests strongly that you do not understand the term.

Obviously there are only 2 forces that really do much of the interaction with us: gravity and EM.

The ancient mystics did not have knowledge we are not aware of today. That is another mistake on your part.

We are not blinded by science. Science is a tool to learn about the world around us.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I applaud your efforts. Now if you can stay on topic and debate with some sense of relevance without nitpicking dates and solar flares or putting words in my mouth, maybe we can talk about magnetics and pineal glands, and then perhaps you could contribute something valuable to the discussion rather than jumping on a thread with your intellectual pointed stick, poking it at ridiculous semantics.

An odd request from someone that has been nitpicking and making absurd and false statements all along.

Part of the problem is using words that are not understood.

Begin with the ideas of fact and theory. Branch out from there and learn how direct measurement of a value can be inferred from another measurement.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join