It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun flares affect our pineal gland, causing mass awakening?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Probably has something to do with arguing over 2001 solar flares vs. the general precept of this thread, one is important, the other is ridiculous semantics.

The only 1 playing the nitpicking and word misuse game is you.

One of the notions in science is to test ideas. Here Phage proposes a test. His test is to ask if there were previous events that produced the expected result. The answer is fairly obvious. No. Instead of examining the evidence being presented I see the typical close minded rejection of the evidence.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
An odd request from someone that has been nitpicking and making absurd and false statements all along.

Most animals are tropical...
Do you know how difficult it is to debate a ridiculous contention? I took debate class, we used to call that a stumper. Something so utterly ridiculous that there's no real way to argue against it, the sky is green because I see that is green, for instance. No stereologist, most animals aren't tropical.
It's also astonishingly difficult to argue with someone who just makes crap up and attributes it to you as some kind of ridiclous counterpoint.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

What are you talking about? Do you mind showing me where I posted that "such conditions existed on Earth outside of the lab", or anything even remotely similar to that? I've taken basic physics course, none of them mentioned pineal glands though. I've actually been largely careful to avoid discussing the Sun's magnetic field because I'm not overly qualified to comment on it, it's not my background, but I'm glad we've had a chance to talk stereologist, I'd overestimated you.

It's fairly simple to see what you wrote. The link to your post is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your quote discusses a field that is

60-Hz sinusoidal magnetic field at intensities of 0.1–0.5 millitesla (mT)

Here is what you wrote in that post

exposure to electromagnetic fields have been shown to induce vusual and auditory hallucinations in humans, so it stands to reason that magnetic fields are going to have some effect on our perception.

You offered an article and then wrote something about fields below it.

Are you saying that what you wrote had nothing to do with the article you quoted?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Most animals are tropical... Do you know how difficult it is to debate a ridiculous contention? I took debate class, we used to call that a stumper. Something so utterly ridiculous that there's no real way to argue against it, the sky is green because I see that is green, for instance. No stereologist, most animals aren't tropical.
It's also astonishingly difficult to argue with someone who just makes crap up and attributes it to you as some kind of ridiclous counterpoint.

Do you have idea what a measure of abundance is? Can you provide me with 10 or more examples of measures of abundance?

I do not care what you claim to have done such as taking a physics course or being in a debate club. The evidence suggests that neither is true. Someone who debates would know the difference between deduced and detected. Someone who debates would not immediately stoop to the laughable nitpicking you're mired in.

Most animals are tropical. If you had any evidence to the contrary you'd have provided it. Instead you've chosen to reveal your personal lack of understanding of the issue at hand.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You offered an article and then wrote something about fields below it.
Are you saying that what you wrote had nothing to do with the article you quoted?

Again, do you mind showing me where I posted that "such conditions existed on Earth outside of the lab", or anything even remotely similar to that?
That's awesome, I think you meant to say, "Are you saying what you wrote said anything other than what you wrote." though. See how utterly ridiculous being misquoted gets, but you know that.
The article I linked says something different because I didn't write the article. I didn't say anything remotely like 'such conditions existed on Earth outside of the lab', but I did hopefully teach you about thunderstorms and lightning.

Pineal glands and magnetic fields, and interesting thread again beaten down to a semantic fued over words like 'most animals' and 'detected' by members here who are lauded for their ability to do it. People wonder why ATS just isn't what is used to be. This is interesting stuff, it would be a great thread, but no, we've got to get the debunkers on it. They got caught in a circle of doublespeak this time.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
reply to post by Phage

Deduced, detected, ascertained, distinguished, recognised, alluded to, stumbled upon, how silly do you want to get, it was from the surface of the planet earth that we realized the sun had a magnetic field, was it not?

Really? The toma(y)to toma(h)to defense? How many dictionary quotes have you posted in this thread?

You clearly implied the Sun's magnetic fields reached the Earth as evidenced by the ex-text that you presented to attempt to support your notion.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Again, do you mind showing me where I posted that "such conditions existed on Earth outside of the lab", or anything even remotely similar to that?

You appear to be admitting that the article and quote had nothing whatsoever to do with what you posted. It was pointless window dressing for no apparent reason.

The article I linked says something different because I didn't write the article.

Obviously you did not and could not write such an article.

Pineal glands and magnetic fields, and interesting thread again beaten down to a semantic fued over words like 'most animals' and 'detected' by members here who are lauded for their ability to do it. People wonder why ATS just isn't what is used to be. This is interesting stuff, it would be a great thread, but no, we've got to get the debunkers on it. They got caught in a circle of doublespeak this time.

The issue is about you in particular misrepresenting. The issue is about you introducing the nitpicking. The issue is about you introducing the whining.

The fact of matter is that sun flares are not magnetic. They do not change the magnetic field of the Earth. The Sun's field does not change the magnetic field at the Earth's surface.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by nii900

The pineal gland in birds is thought to be related to magnetic navigation, so the OP might be on to something. Fascinating...

[].........Windows to the Universe

An example for The Sun:

Rasa or- Raka - heaven in Hebrew
Rasatala www.vaniquotes.org...
tala - matter(ial) world
alieninterview.org...
Briareus is one of three giant sons--the Hecatoncheires--...

Definition: Hecatoncheires, the fierce gigantic 100-handers,

2.bp.blogspot.com...
www.catalase.com...
This page is a summary of the
anatomical structures of the retina,
which is an extremely important
light-sensitive layer at the back
surface of the eye.
www.ivy-rose.co.uk...
The retina includes many intricate structures essential for vision.
www.deltagen.com...

esciencenews.com...
New IBEX data show heliosphere's long-theorized bow shock does not exist
"the interaction changes instantaneously"
now.....first - it was then it wasn't ' instantaneously'
[ats]http://esciencenews.com/files/imagecache/image_medium/images/201205106344790.jpg[ats]

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Have you ever heard of sun gazing? Its when you stare at the sun ( during safe hours ) and you receive all of the nutrients and energy you need to survive. Never have to eat again.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

When I see something like this, the first question I ask is IF it were true why is this not being used to prevent death by starvation or malnutrition worldwide? Is Sally Struthers suppressing this knowledge to save charities?

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Well there is an x class flair on its way to earth, could that affect us some how ?

Not had one of them for a while, who knows.

edit on 14-7-2012 by LOUDOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LOUDOGG

You are confusing flare with CME.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
If flares caused mass awakenings, then why haven't there been mass awakenings every year for the history of our sun having flares?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Has anyone seen how many sunspots on the sun today? www.spaceweather.com... Looks like it has a bad case of chicken pox

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
I just want to add that I have done quite a bit of research into these areas,

And I was stunned to find out (only recently) that Fluoride will calcify the pineal gland.

I am sure that this is the main reason for fluoridation of drinking water and I want to find out if my water is fluoridated, as far as I can tell no, but you don't really know until you test it

my friend bought a very expensive water filter (over seas) around xmas time when our water company started adding fluoride to the water supply ,on inspection he discovered that the fluoride filter had been removed ...after speaking to the manufacturer of the filter he was informed that because of a request by UK trading standards all fluoride filters in their products had to be removed to be able to trade ...true story

he is now trying to find out why ....after checking our water companies web site on the subject of fluoride it stated that it was up to local councils ( government) if fluoride is added to the water or not
edit on 06/-06004/2011 by sitchin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
if anyone else has been following this thread could you please point me to what point on the timeline on which of the 5 videos they talk about the thread title? .. "sunflares affect our pineal gland"???

i'm vey interested in this and just don't want to sit through a whole bermuda triangle 5 part series in order to find it!

thnx

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by domasio
If flares caused mass awakenings, then why haven't there been mass awakenings every year for the history of our sun having flares?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

you'd think so but ... wouldn't it be only if the flare HIT the earth??

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Calcification in vitro

Took about 3 seconds of searching on my part. Normal serum concentrations of fluoride can act as a governor on the rate of calcification with fluctuations in the serum phosphate concentration, enhancing when the phosphate is low and inhibiting when it is high. Higher fluoride concentrations show more enhancement and less inhibition.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Here is what XCalibur254 stated

I've seen this claim before and it makes no sense. The pineal gland calcifies due to calcium. Fluoride contains 0% calcium. It is completely illogical to claim that the pineal gland is calcified due to fluoride.

What does your article have to do with the pineal gland?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Here is what XCalibur254 stated

I've seen this claim before and it makes no sense. The pineal gland calcifies due to calcium. Fluoride contains 0% calcium. It is completely illogical to claim that the pineal gland is calcified due to fluoride.

What does your article have to do with the pineal gland?

I think if you read the last several posts, you will come acorss a term called Calcification. Read, then try to debunk, it works better than way.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join