It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun flares affect our pineal gland, causing mass awakening?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

I think if you read the last several posts, you will come acorss a term called Calcification. Read, then try to debunk, it works better than way.

Please show us all the connection between the pineal gland and this article.

Calcification is normal in human bodies. It is how our skeleton is formed. Please tell us how the article relates to the pineal gland.

In case people do not want to look over the link here is a part it

Contrary to previous reports, magnesium was not required in order to show inhibition. It was also shown for the first time that the concentrations of fluoride normally found in serum can enhance calcification in the presence of physiological concentrations of magnesium if the product of the calcium and phosphate concentrations is lower than normal.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Are you familiar with a term called leeching?

"Fluorides are violent poisons to all living tissue because of their precipitation of calcium (leech calcium from bones) and make them porous and brittle..."
-The U.S. Dispensatory (24th Edition)
Where does that Leeched Calcium end up I wonder? Flouride's role in this calcification of the gland is well known and documented. Since you need someone to answer your question, the post you are demanding relevance for, is showing this process proven in vitro.
edit on 8-1-2013 by twitchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Calcification is normal in human bodies. It is how our skeleton is formed. Please tell us how the article relates to the pineal gland.

Wrong again...

www.wisegeek.com...
Calcification refers to the buildup of calcium or calcium salts in tissues where it does not belong.

Flouride is unstable and easily bonds... particularly to calcium, leeches it and subsequently causes calcification. That's what it has to do with the Pineal Gland, but all this is already said in the thread and sources linked, so one must assume you are either ignorant of the process you are debunking, or just not reading the material. Ossification and Calcification are two different processes altogether.

Please show us all the connection between the pineal gland and this article.

You're welcome.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm well aware that some come on like pitbulls, repeating their beliefs and maintaining their skepticism, over and over again. However, between their opinions and what some scientists have come out with, albeit in a slanted atheist way, I'll run with the real experts. By slanted I mean, sure they came out with the psi work they've done, the research and talked about CME's waking people's memories up, but then they want to shove you back into another box of their own opinions, still athiestic, still trying to say our memories are just all held in earth's magnetic field which is like a big Taper Recorder, and they're not real soul memories. Nada Nada.

In other worlds, glad this research came out, and yes it does relate to pineal, though according to Ingo Swann, that is just one center, we have many other senses and toggle spots in our bodies, some are in our stomachs, or CHI. But you still have to wade through and toss out the "credo's" that is his beliefs. Unless you're an ahtiest and prefer to think that way. We have choices is the point.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Big Name Neuroscientist Announces Telepathy as Proven Fact!

www.biomindsuperpowers.com...
The Ingo Swann Database
Regarding Superpowers of the Human Biomind

Oh and between certain skeptic posters and Ingo Swann for example, well he can stand in line, because I'm more interested in what Ingo has to say.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Are you familiar with a term called leeching?

"Fluorides are violent poisons to all living tissue because of their precipitation of calcium (leech calcium from bones) and make them porous and brittle..."
-The U.S. Dispensatory (24th Edition)
Where does that Leeched Calcium end up I wonder? Flouride's role in this calcification of the gland is well known and documented. Since you need someone to answer your question, the post you are demanding relevance for, is showing this process proven in vitro.

I know about leeching and many other processes as well.

Here you are forgetting an important part of the article. It states quite clearly that the concentrations are important. The same is true of fluoride. Your comment is no different than pointing out that chlorine is highly toxic, combines with organic compounds to produce carcinogens, and is in salt.

You ask where the leeched calcium ends up. Please answer the question.

Then you claim that the calcification of the pineal gland due to fluoride is well documented. If so please provide a source.

The article discusses the appearance of crystals in vitro. Never mentions any organs or tissues. Does it even specify that living materials were involved? I see nothing other than serum mentioned.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

If you have something to the contrary I'd love to read that stereologist, otherwise, debating someone who thinks calcification is normal and healthy and insists that most animals are tropical, frankly isn't worth the effort of posting links for. I've researched and complied information in this area for two decades, maybe you could extend yourself the same courtesy before deriding this topic from sheer ignorance.

You ask where the leeched calcium ends up. Please answer the question.

One more time...

www.wisegeek.com...
Calcification refers to the buildup of calcium or calcium salts in tissues where it does not belong.

Now, based on the context of this thread, which tissue do YOU think it might end up in?

Another interesting tidbit for those who are actually interested in the discussion at hand, apparently exposure to electromagnetic fields can accelerate calcification of the Pineal Gland, unless of course stereologist says otherwise.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I thought that was possible a while ago. Using frequencies and also the connection to geological activity using frequencies, vibrations and magnetics.
I am right but it doesnt get proven to be fact quite yet.
But it will.
But it does should i say.

edit on 8-1-2013 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Thank you for the clarification. I meant ossification.

Flouride is unstable and easily bonds... particularly to calcium, leeches it and subsequently causes calcification. That's what it has to do with the Pineal Gland, but all this is already said in the thread and sources linked, so one must assume you are either ignorant of the process you are debunking, or just not reading the material. Ossification and Calcification are two different processes altogether.

Again you refer to fluoride as if it were a free material in high concentrations. Leeching does not necessarily lead to calcification. The biggest problem is still to show the connection between the article and calcification.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

If you have something to the contrary I'd love to read that stereologist, otherwise, debating someone who thinks calcification is normal and healthy and insists that most animals are tropical,/quote]
Most animals are tropical. In fact, that's well established.

One more time... /quote]
The article you refer to does not state anything about fluoride leeched calcium. It never mentions fluoride or leeching. It simply describes where calcification may occur.

Another interesting tidbit for those who are actually interested in the discussion at hand, apparently exposure to electromagnetic fields can accelerate calcification of the Pineal Gland, unless of course stereologist says otherwise.

So far you've managed to show nothing at all about fluoride. Now you want to throw more unsubstantiated claims into the fray.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Ingesting Sodium Flouride, which is not a covalent, in any amount is high enough concentrations to leech calcium from bones and teeth, Flouride bonds readily with Calcium... One Molecule, a sack full of it at the local municpal water suppy, or a toothpaste tube full of it... It deposits it pretty much everywhere else, this is called diffusion, similar to osmosis, and can lead to a number of nasty things like hardening arterial walls and calcification.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So far you've managed to show nothing at all about fluoride. Now you want to throw more unsubstantiated claims into the fray.

Yeah, I've made what's called an assertion. I've done my homework and feel comfortable making those assertions. As I said, if you have something to the contrary, I would love to read it as I am very interested and well versed in the subject. I'd reccomend starting here.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I have a feeling that we will soon get to find out if the Pineal gland is effected by a huge solar flare. The sun is getting a little spotty and some look pretty interesting. It's getting closer to the Solar Max. It seems they keep postponing it lately. Hopefully it happens in the winter around here. The heat of Summer is bad enough without having the pineal gland acting up.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Ingesting Sodium Flouride, which is not a covalent, in any amount is high enough concentrations to leech calcium from bones and teeth, Flouride bonds readily with Calcium... One Molecule, a sack full of it at the local municpal water suppy, or a toothpaste tube full of it... It deposits it pretty much everywhere else, this is called diffusion, similar to osmosis, and can lead to a number of nasty things like hardening arterial walls and calcification.

Actually sodium fluoride forms apatite on the teeth.
en.wikipedia.org...

In the lower doses used for water fluoridation, the only clear adverse effect is dental fluorosis, which can alter the appearance of children's teeth during tooth development; this is mostly mild and is unlikely to represent any real effect on aesthetic appearance or on public health.

You claim but show zero evidence that "It deposits it pretty much everywhere else". You also avoid the pineal gland.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

Yeah, I've made what's called an assertion.

OK. You made an assertion. You seem unable to back it up.

The problem is that you have a goal and a starting point and cannot connect the two.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I have a feeling that we will soon get to find out if the Pineal gland is effected by a huge solar flare. The sun is getting a little spotty and some look pretty interesting. It's getting closer to the Solar Max. It seems they keep postponing it lately. Hopefully it happens in the winter around here. The heat of Summer is bad enough without having the pineal gland acting up.

Solar flares occur regularly. If there were a connection you would not have to wait. The evidence would already be available.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

You're right, your ignorance of calcification, diffusion, and tropical animal population is somehow my problem.

Seriously, this stuff is well documented Stereologist. Try PubMed for example, there's a wealth of research available. A Fish is Never Thirsty, so why then should you be ignorant in this great technological age?

Here, I'll throw you a bone...
The Pineal Gland begins to calicify naturally around the age of 14 cooinciding with a slowing in the synthesis of endogenous '___', which intitially led to the speculation that the Pineal Gland was specifically involved in it's production (the awakening part of this thread u2u me for a RATS link you may find interesting). Flouride and exposure to electromagnetic fields can accelerate this cumulative calcification process particularly in the younger hence more susceptible population. I'm just going from memory here, but if you know of information or research that contradicts this, then please by all means post away.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by twitchy

You're right, your ignorance of calcification, diffusion, and tropical animal population is somehow my problem.

I know what calcification is. I simply used the term in place of ossification.

As far as tropical animals being the bulk of animals. That is true. If you can't figure that out that's your problem.

Seriously, this stuff is well documented Stereologist. Try PubMed for example, there's a wealth of research available. A Fish is Never Thirsty, so why then should you be ignorant in this great technological age?

Really? Show me. You haven't because you can't. The recent article which you chosen to defend dealt with serums.

Here, I'll throw you a bone...
The Pineal Gland begins to calicify naturally around the age of 14 cooinciding with a slowing in the synthesis of endogenous '___', which intitially led to the speculation that the Pineal Gland was specifically involved in it's production (the awakening part of this thread u2u me for a RATS link you may find interesting). Flouride and exposure to electromagnetic fields can accelerate this cumulative calcification process particularly in the younger hence more susceptible population. I'm just going from memory here, but if you know of information or research that contradicts this, then please by all means post away.

Please back this up. You seem to willing to toss out all sorts of unsubstantiated claims, but back it up.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Allow me to reiterate...

Originally posted by twitchy
...if you know of information or research that contradicts this, then please by all means post away.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Last Word!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join