It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun flares affect our pineal gland, causing mass awakening?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I just stumbled upon this video and it makes pretty good sense. He talks about how there is a correlation between solar flares and our pineal gland. And what year has solar flares been extremely active... 2012? When the sun has a flare it send energy into our gland and allows it to secrete '___'. Sometime this year he predicts a sun flare will cause mass "dmt trips" causing us to face our shadow / higher self. But, here we go into conspiracies, the government is trying to calcify our pineal gland through fluoride and other chemicals.

He also talks about the earth grid and how we can transfer either positive or negative energy from one point on the grid to another. ( Reasons for 9/11 and other such terrorist attacks)

What does ATS think about this?

PS.. Wasnt sure which forum to put this in so feel free to move it

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It sure sounds like an interesting idea being proposed here, although I'm at a loss for anything beyond ideas to support it. If this has solid basis, then I wonder where the proof may be seen during previous peaks of Solar activity?

For all the concern and worry so far, the Sun is fairly quiet right now and has been since the last peak around 2000 to mid 2002.

When the trend line starts seriously breaking with the prediction line on it's way up, I'll definitely be interested. Honestly though...the Sun is starting 2012 as a total non-issue. A few M's and a lonely little X that barely warranted notice is hardly the makings of anything to make a news story, let alone worry. The year is young though and peak comes well after Dec 21, into 2013, so there is time to see more develop!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Very interesting theory, I think this guy might be on to something. This video is from 2010, I'm gonna look through his more recent videos, this is the most feasible theory so far, there are pole reversals every 11 or so years but the sun could have been getting more violent over a much longer time span, leading to the most intense CME onslaught we've ever seen, just before the poles shift.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Sun flares affect our pineal gland, causing mass awakening?

There is observational evidence for things like a full moon and now, so too, CMEs (ect.) having an effect on human behavior more-so than any mass awakening. We are bio-electrical machines so any such external stimulus should be expected to have some kind... or degree of effect.

Personally, I like to keep track of things like crime rates, domestic violence reports, etc. during these kinds of events. Some larger cities keep public databases on the numbers and types of crimes, even if they don't give you names and physical addresses.

It's enough to keep you wondering.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It sure sounds like an interesting idea being proposed here, although I'm at a loss for anything beyond ideas to support it. If this has solid basis, then I wonder where the proof may be seen during previous peaks of Solar activity?

For all the concern and worry so far, the Sun is fairly quiet right now and has been since the last peak around 2000 to mid 2002.

When the trend line starts seriously breaking with the prediction line on it's way up, I'll definitely be interested. Honestly though...the Sun is starting 2012 as a total non-issue. A few M's and a lonely little X that barely warranted notice is hardly the makings of anything to make a news story, let alone worry. The year is young though and peak comes well after Dec 21, into 2013, so there is time to see more develop!

That graph is presenting data from jan 01, 2012 to the end, not the years. So the sun has been very active

reply to post by redoubt

Yea, I actually seen an article talking about how full moons have an effect on how we behave but never got a chance to read it. I totally agree on the fact we are influenced by outside sources though. Even by other people. Even notice how in a room with a small amount of people and a few get scared / paranoid, it starts to spread to every one? The human body is an excellent receiver and transmitter of energy.
edit on 8-2-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I do know that Vitamin D which you can get from the sun helps improve brain functions.

Scientific American

I just don't know how many people knew this, but maybe that is a hint that most people should go outside and soak up the rays...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I just want to add that I have done quite a bit of research into these areas,

And I was stunned to find out (only recently) that Fluoride will calcify the pineal gland.

I am sure that this is the main reason for fluoridation of drinking water and I want to find out if my water is fluoridated, as far as I can tell no, but you don't really know until you test it

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It's not true. This entire hypothesis relies on the false claim that the pineal gland produced N-dimethyltryptamine. Even Rick Strassman, the doctor who originally proposed the hypothesis. claims that isn't really rooted in scientific observation. While the pineal gland does produce tryptamine it lacks the tranferase INMT which is responsible for converting tryptamine into N-dimethyltryptamine. However, there are other areas of the brain that do contain INMT which would explain the trace amounts of '___' found in cerebrospinal fluid. The levels at which is found though would suggest that it working in its primary capacity as a potentiator of serotonin and not as an entheogen.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Have you ever heard of sun gazing? Its when you stare at the sun ( during safe hours ) and you receive all of the nutrients and energy you need to survive. Never have to eat again.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Excellent thread.

The sun is a huge part of what is coming...what exactly IS coming, I'm not sure. However, solar energy plays a massive role in it. The question is, what triggers the sun?

Great find. s&f

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Universal inhabitants are STAR material, WELL most so it sounds right or atleast possible.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BelowPublicKnowledge

Have you started a thread about this?! That would be a great addition to this site.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

I've seen this claim before and it makes no sense. The pineal gland calcifies due to calcium. Fluoride contains 0% calcium. It is completely illogical to claim that the pineal gland is calcified due to fluoride.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Maybe fluoride forces existing calcium in the body to build up on the pineal gland like the fluoride is the driving mechanisim for the calcium to travel upon or within.
edit on 2/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I understand what the video author is saying however he's operating on assumptions everybody have a working pineal gland and that it's the only gland necessary for awakening.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Im not sure how it happens but there a multiple things that negatively affect the pineal gland. Not only fluoride but extreme sugars and mercury. I've also read that meat isnt good for it.

EDIT- I just did some research and I read the reason why it becomes calcified is because calcium negates the effects of fluoride. So it is trying to protect itself I guess.

No I haven't, but there are many already made.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-2-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: Reason why the gland calcifies
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge

That graph is presenting data from jan 01, 2012 to the end, not the years. So the sun has been very active

Perhaps we're looking at this entirely differently, but the date line along the bottom of that graph starts with Jan. 1, 2000 and extends well beyond today's date to show the line of prediction out into the future. I'm kinda baffled by your statement about dates ??. It's showing actual activity across 12 YEARS not a few months.

The blue line is the line of prediction that HAS happened across the past decade with the black data points being what the sun has actually done. The red line is the line of prediction today, as we sit there right now, and into the future. I'm surprised I actually have to explain the details of a basic chart like this, but geeze.... There it is for those who didn't understand the data lines both vertical and horizontal.

In terms of how this chart shows real vs. expected activity, we're basically riding the prediction line which was put together a long time ago. If anything, we've been a but more quiet than expected until very recently...and then only a couple shots up. Nothing special, and nothing to take notice of, yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Have you ever heard of sun gazing? Its when you stare at the sun ( during safe hours ) and you receive all of the nutrients and energy you need to survive. Never have to eat again.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Try gazing at a McDonalds and you will never want to eat there again
But seriously yes I have heard of Sun Gazing - Do not do it without researching it first or you can permenantly damage your retina. That being said it is a very ancient practice but wehter it works or not I like to keep my body fueled with food. Getting back to the point - One thing that is obvious is when the Sun shines it lifts one spririts on the other hand under intense Sun it can make you feel spaced out. Not sure about the Sun inrelation to the Pineal gland but am sure Sodium Fluoride is a no no.
edit on 8-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Try gazing at a McDonalds and you will never want to eat there again
But seriously yes I have heard of Sun Gazing - Do not do it without researching it first or you can permenantly damage your retina. That being said it is a very ancient practice but wehter it works or not I like to keep my body fueled with food. Getting back to the point - One thing that is obvious is when the Sun shines it lifts one spririts on the other hand under intense Sun it can may you feel spaced out. Not sure about the Sun inrelation to the Pineal gland but am sure Sodium Fluoride is a no no.
edit on 8-2-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

I think it makes it quite clear with simple common sense, an hour during sunrise, and an hour during sunset. If you are dumb enough to look at it while at its peak then that is your fault.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Good Lord... This is where I'll take my leave. I'd really recommend anyone who finds this interesting, look into how many people have fallen into serious health issues or DIED from the extreme end of trying to prove this theory correct. We need the sun, but the sun doesn't supply all we need. I dare say Sailors of old got all the sun they could handle and more....yet still dropped dead or wished they had from things like Scurvy and other minor issues of malnutrition and outright ignorance of how the body handles and processes food.

Anyway... If someone actually takes the Sun Gazing idea seriously as a way to "receive all the nutrients and energy you need to survive" I'm not sure where a conversation goes?? Do we discuss bleeding with leaches and bleeder boxes next? Frontal Lobotomy was considered excellent treatment well into the 20th Century! They all share about the same level of legitimacy for being taken as a serious medical option...in my humble opinion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join