It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of freemason-show.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Flippin weirdos...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by gecrazy
its eerie to think that we don't even know these people. They're so secret that we don't even know who they are. Its a scary thought
You must scare easily. Out of the 7 billion people on the planet, how many do you know?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by RebelRouser

This, maybe?
Swing, and a miss!

From the same speech:

I am asking the members of the newspaper profession and the industry in this country to reexamine their own responsibilities, to consider the degree and the nature of the present danger, and to heed the duty of self-restraint which that danger imposes upon us all.

Every newspaper now asks itself, with respect to every story: "Is it news?" All I suggest is that you add the question: "Is it in the interest of the national security?" And I hope that every group in America--unions and businessmen and public officials at every level-- will ask the same question of their endeavors, and subject their actions to the same exacting tests.
Kennedy was asking for MORE secrets. He gave that speech a week after the failed Bay of Pigs invasion—an operation that failed, in part, because the media had leaked it and everyone knew it was coming.

Here is the full speech, unedited by cowardly conspiracy theorists who would twist JFK's words against him. (Kennedy was, himself, a member of the Knights of Columbus, a secret society...)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I love your reasoning but it is flawed. Very flawed.

"I'm a Mason and I've never seen such a thing in all the Lodges I've been to."

Let's move to a military scenario...

"I'm a guard at Area 51/secret base X and I've never seen a UFO, an Alien or shady goings on"

I don't suppose you will see the point so allow me to detail it.

Being a Mason does not mean you know everything about them or everything they do or their entire history since its shadowy beginnings, in the same way not all military personnel really know the larger plan. Masons like to give to charity, publicly. Why? It's called PR. It gives them a nice shiny image.

The JFK speech I've heard many times, I don't need to read the transcript.

For the more vehement among you, look at the thread title and show me where it says ritual.

And with that, I leave you. Hasta la pasta. (I'm a Pastafarian)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Flippin weirdos...
Yeah, I could never stomach interpretive dance, myself, either.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
The JFK speech I've heard many times, I don't need to read the transcript.
Clearly you do if you've only heard the chopped up version…

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I figured that kinda stuff went on with a group of men getting together. There are some freemasons that like to watch little boys dancing (they are totally anti-female).

This dancer isn't just dancing sexy, she is playing the role of the whore of babylon. I am sure she was one of the only females in that room. That is how it works. A group of men, with one female. The female gets all of the attention. But the guy who sits in the middle (with the eye of illumination above his head), always gets first dibbs.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
But the guy who sits in the middle (with the eye of illumination above his head), always gets first dibbs.
And you can tell just how excited he is to be there. I'm surprised he doesn't stifle a yawn for all the attention he's giving the performer.

(If you honestly believe that the old guy in the video could get it up without a little blue pill, and then also do the deed without having a heart attack, you've got a pretty sick imagination…)
edit on 2012.2.7 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Yes indeed we rent our Lodge Hall out quite alot , one of the groups plays a roleplaying game called pathfinder ..They often dress up , so i could see someone driving by my lodge and seeing a guy dressed as an orc from Lord Of The Rings come walking out of a Masonic Lodge and think something was odd ..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

And the eye of providence was also the symbol of the people who founded America. That doesn't make them devil worshiping power mongers.

Symbols change. Their meaning do too. 200 years ago the pentagram was a symbol of Christ's 5 virtues. Today it's satanic. The swastika was a symbol of peace. Not anymore.

You won't find any leads on a made up list of enemies.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

Gorman the Illuminati stole the symbol and perverted the Masons from the inside out. Probably only the inner core know whats happening.

There is nothing inherently wrong in the symbolism(Except for the Goat and upside down pentagram) and the eye represents the watchful eye of the Creator. The Masons call Him the Great Architect because He designed the Universe and all of it's laws in an orderly fashion.
The Illuminati used the symbol in their DARPA logo because they have perverted the all-seeing Eye of GOd into the surveillance society serving them.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Again, if anything this looks like entertainment for the lodge members while the lodge is "at refreshment".

In my jursidiction even when you are on refreshment the lodge is tyled and only properly attired Masons are permitted to enter.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
the video looks to be from a spy cam of sorts, like one worn as a shirt button or glassses or something. and the video feed in the begining looks as if its from someone on the outside viewing the video feed from whomever is inside secretly taping

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
yeah i might find this a bit more credible if it didn't come from world star hip hop

edit on 7-2-2012 by OGOldGreg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

no1smootha and Network Dude make some great points. I have never heard of this happening in any Lodge of Masonry, and I've traveled quite a bit. 90% and yet I've never heard of this happening.

If this was done at a Lodge meeting why isn't anyone dressed in Masonic regalia? Let's also point out the fact that Masonic Lodges are rented out from time to time. I know my Masonic Temple does.

I find it absolutely hilarious how you people are trying to say "this doesn't happen in real mason lodges"..."real masons would never let women in"..."real masons are men of integrity"...blah blah blah. This place is so overrun by masons we should rename this website to "The Masons Retreat".

Of course you aren't going to see this sort of stuff in a normal Freemason lodge, because this clearly isn't a typical Freemason gathering now is it? What we are seeing here is clearly a higher level of Masonry, a gathering of the head honchos and dare I say, the people behind the Illuminati. Normal Masons are clearly never told about these events because many of them might start to question the link between Masonry and the Illuminati. The link is absolutely there, I've said it for a long time now, but Masons will go to any length to deny that connection. They are led to believe it's all about becoming a better man, they are simply low ranking pawns with no real understanding of what happens at the top.

Start the flame throwers...

edit on 7-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
What we are seeing here is clearly a higher level of Masonry...

And what identifies them as Masons? Their aprons? Their jewels? Just because this appears to be filmed in a Masonic lodge does not mean that the people present are Masons.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Just shows what good Christian Men these guys are - I'm sure their wives know all about what they do at their meetings.

Yes surely God Fearing Folk - isn't that what they say????

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

The 3 men up the back are sitting in the 'thrones', which have obviously been built for the trio of old douches sitting there. The 3 symbols above them aren't there by accident, and they aren't using that place because they had no where else to hold a show.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

The 3 men up the back are sitting in the 'thrones', which have obviously been built for the trio of old douches sitting there.

Since you have a reading comprehension issue I will ask you again. Are any of the old douches wearing Masonic aprons or jewels? If not, how do you know they are Masons?

The 3 symbols above them aren't there by accident, and they aren't using that place because they had no where else to hold a show.

Really? I went to a male only beefsteak at an Elks lodge once, does that mean it was an Elks party or that they happened to rent the place because it sat 100?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Since you have a reading comprehension issue I will ask you again. Are any of the old douches wearing Masonic aprons or jewels? If not, how do you know they are Masons?
Once again I'll point out that this isn't a typical Masonic meeting. And I know because there are HUGE MASON SYMBOLS RIGHT ABOVE THEM!

Really? I went to a male only beefsteak at an Elks lodge once, does that mean it was an Elks party or that they happened to rent the place because it sat 100?
Yeah, that must be it, they are just renting this place out... may that thought comfort you when you're trying to sleep tonight.

edit on 7-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Once again I'll point out that this isn't a typical Masonic meeting. And I know because there are HUGE MASON SYMBOLS RIGHT ABOVE THEM!

Since you still seem to have the reading issue I will ask you again. What makes these men identifiable as Masons? The building may be a Masonic lodge but it does not mean that every event there is a Masonic one. Lodges often rent their buildings for extra income. Our lodge is rented nearly every weekend for wedding receptions, birthday parties, anniversaries and other similar events. Does that make them Masonic?

Additionally, since you seem to be such an expert on Masonry, please explain in detail what differentiates a 'typical' Masonic meeting from an atypical Masonic meeting. Please be as thorough as possible so everyone can understand what knowledge you may have regarding the dissimilarties.

Yeah, that must be it, they are just renting this place out... may that thought comfort you when you're trying to sleep tonight.

Considering that you can not identifiy anything on these men that indicates they are Masons I think that it is plausible to consider.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join