It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of freemason-show.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
interestesting video. I went through the pages and I don't know if anyone mentioned this yet, but the Old guy in the middle seat looks an awful lot like George Soros

not saying it's him, saying it looks like him.

Also the whole Madonna representing Isis at the superbowl doing similar "dance moves" with an outrageous "charm" factor. And the fact this video was uploaded a few days ago and then taken down? Seems strange to me, good thread

link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
The freemasons are just a gentlemen club now.. perhaps 30 years ago it was a place for all the bosses and upper class of the town met and discuessed how they would keep on top of the food chain. But now its just a place for symbolic ritual, now everybody can join the freemasons, heck even poor me got a invitation once.

This is wrong in so many ways.

link   

Originally posted by deadmonkey
Ok here it is my take on the video.

The girl is meant to represent "the whore" kind of a misogynistic symbol of female sexuality. She daces as a symbol in this ceremony.

But I say this is a leaked shot from a movie that is being filmed. either by an extra or leaked to go viral.

So what does the girl at the strip club represent? She nets about $1000 a night and is in a room full of old white guys too...

Oh and she dances. And she has a couple tattoos so they must be symbols.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I do degree work with 3 lodges on a regular basis and i have never scene this performance or one like it ever ...I have to say its either a private deal that the members of that lodge that is outside normal jurisdiction or its fake ..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
This looks like nothing more than B roll from a music video. In my opinion, this is much ado about nothing.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Someone should release 10 ungry lions inside that place and lock the door

these people are evilish
these people are careless
these people are useless
these people can be great food for the poor ungry lions

the video look legit .. and this is what scares me
they do meeting like this each yrs .. maybe each months .. each weeks

People like you advocating the death of people you have no clue about frighten me. To me, YOU are evilish, careless, useless and more.

You simply see a few men watching a dancer and assume they should die?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
after watching it a few times, I am of the opinion that the dancer/s were put in after the fact. If you look at the guy sin the chairs, they don't follow the movements of the dancer. I am not quite that old yet, but I suspect that a guy that old looking at a woman that limber and fit, would be paying VERY close attention to her. The guy on the left seems to be staring straight ahead.

Not that her being in front of the old dudes is a problem, just my observation.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
It's fairly well known that modern-day freemason societies are nothing but gentleman's clubs.

At least, most of them.

This is probably one of those.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight

Originally posted by Vandalour
The freemasons are just a gentlemen club now.. perhaps 30 years ago it was a place for all the bosses and upper class of the town met and discuessed how they would keep on top of the food chain. But now its just a place for symbolic ritual, now everybody can join the freemasons, heck even poor me got a invitation once.

This is wrong in so many ways.

No, he's completely right.

Why the bleep do you think there's a lady dancing seductively for old men?

Oh - It's obviously a satanic ritual used to take over the world's governments.

edit on 7-2-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

WTF. I'm imagining a reasonable explanation for a Stripper to be dancing in front of a masonic lodge. Everything they do is symbolic, that she is a symbol in a ceremony is , to me, the more likely explanation as opposed to " it's the old guys birthday and the Masons are getting crazy tonight."

i still say the video is a movie and we will see this scene in a weird Mason occult conspiracy movie coming out in June of 2013 starring Keanue Reeves as John Howard PI

So laugh it up chuckles, just watch out for my knuckles. oh #, did I just write that. F it, it rhymes so I'm leaving it in.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Eyes Wide Shut!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
This video is not taken from a Lodge at work as any Freemason here knows. How can I tell? No one present is wearing an apron and there is no Volume of Sacred Law open on the altar. Not to mention that this is not what takes place in Anglo-American or Continental Freemasonic Symbolic Lodges or Scottish Rite. Also, this isn't a Lodge room of my tradition because the altar is at the center of the room and among other significant differences. I think the most likely explanation is that the Lodge was rented for this performance. Are there Freemasons present? Possibly...but this is not a ritual, it is a performance.
edit on 7-2-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

You might be a Mason, but even so, you're wrong.

This happens at 90% of lodges.

And the rituals that happen at the others are ancient, outdated philosophy perpetuated in the form of symbolic screen-plays.

The Masons are nothing but a shallow, secretive religion - It's symbolism, while shocking to outsiders, is actually quite tame when compared to other religions.

For example, a symbolic ritual in Christianity is the entire church devouring the flesh of their own god and washing it down with his blood.

The mysticism is masonry lies in the eyes of the beholder - And the fearful, feeble human mind is quick to attack that which it does not know.

The fear in masonry's rituals is the same as non-muslims fearing the fact that muslims pray several times a day, always due east. It isn't the fact that anyone is doing something wrong that upsets people - it's the fact that they themselves cannot relate.

Accept it or not - The Modern Freemasons are a relatively powerless group of men, mostly old lechers, who often participate in events such as the one the OP has found a video of.

The power of the Masons is only the power of their individual members - Such as a governor who happens to be a mason offering other Masons money or vowing to change a law in exchange for votes.

Shallow in nature, the fraudulant practices of the modern mason are caveman-like behaviors in the guise of a suit and bowtie.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

I say he is full of it.

1. How would he know what the Masons are or are not. He himself said he was invited, not in the masons.
2. I know from talking to one that the masons do not recruit by invitation in fact they are not allowed by a rule to invite people to join. Instead they tell you about the basics ideas of equality and that they are members and then if you ask to come they hold information meetings at the lodge, but you have to ask to go. he made that pretty clear and it stuck with me because it seemed weird.

And to you; i think it is weirder that a bunch of masons would have a circle jerk at the lodge instead of just going to a strip bar. "satanic" ritual are everyday fare in the lodge, that is pretty much all they do is have hidden meaning meetings that sound bizarre to the outsider, this is by their own admission.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

reply to post by boncho

WTF. I'm imagining a reasonable explanation for a Stripper to be dancing in front of a masonic lodge. Everything they do is symbolic, that she is a symbol in a ceremony is , to me, the more likely explanation as opposed to " it's the old guys birthday and the Masons are getting crazy tonight."

i still say the video is a movie and we will see this scene in a weird Mason occult conspiracy movie coming out in June of 2013 starring Keanue Reeves as John Howard PI

So laugh it up chuckles, just watch out for my knuckles. oh #, did I just write that. F it, it rhymes so I'm leaving it in.

You want to believe that there's something more to her strip-tease, but there isn't. Because Freemasons don't exist today in the sense that they existed in the 1400's. No Templar lineage of credibility would be found anywhere within the group, nor do any of the goals of the Masons of old exist in the lodges of today.

I'm not saying there isn't conspiracy or magic in the world...

I'm just saying it doesn't exist within the freemasons.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather

reply to post by boncho

You want to believe that there's something more to her strip-tease, but there isn't. Because Freemasons don't exist today in the sense that they existed in the 1400's. No Templar lineage of credibility would be found anywhere within the group, nor do any of the goals of the Masons of old exist in the lodges of today.

I'm not saying there isn't conspiracy or magic in the world...

I'm just saying it doesn't exist within the freemasons.

But I am saying it is fake. I think it is from a movie. I just looks too cheesy for a real ritual or a real striptease.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
idk i think this is fake. why else would she have clothes on

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deadmonkey

I know because many centuries-old mason lodges exist where I live,
Because I have been to several Mason funerals - which admittedly were quite fascinating, but were ultimately nothing but regular funerals with many old men and a few excerpts from another book of blind faith.
Because family and friends of mine are members or know members to these lodges

Because I know first hand that urgent meetings have been instated by respected Masons, and the "urgency" was little more than a woman taking her clothes off.

Believe what you want, the human mind has some imagination -

But the Masons started 600 years ago, and all the original members were executed less than 500 years ago.

What have the Masons accomplished since then?

They built lodges were they had meetings, where they could practice corruption - mostly of the political and carnal varieties, but other than that have accomplished....

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

If you care to argue - perhaps you could point me in the direction of one single shining accomplishment of the Masons in the past 500 years.

And building lodges and being hush-hush about your meetings is not an accomplishment.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think it is also important to point out that Freemasons still exist. Their meetings are full of ritual ceremony and they put symbolic language in everything they do. A stripper at a Lodge would not be out of place in some ceremony but would be in any other context, I would suggest.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

It "looks legit enough"?

Mind explaining that turn of phrase because if you mean it looks like a legit gathering of people with a contemporary dancer then yeah, it ain't no hologram or animation.

If you mean it as in "real Illuminati meeting" then I'd have to wonder how they transported a camera back to the 1700s when the Illuminati was formed and ended by just a handful of brilliant minds and scholars (including Newton I believe).

You know, since the Illuminati hasn't existed since then.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I think it is also important to point out that Freemasons still exist. Their meetings are full of ritual ceremony and they put symbolic language in everything they do. A stripper at a Lodge would not be out of place in some ceremony but would be in any other context, I would suggest.

Of course Freemasons still exist, I've known someone who is one for a few years but he'd kill to have something like this happen at his lodge since all they talk about is Christ being the saviour, local events such as charity drives and the like.

And no, please don't take the "he'd kill to have that" line out of context.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join