It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of freemason-show.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
We should start by searching these names:

13 Bloodlines of The Illuminati

1. The Astor Bloodline
2. The Bundy Bloodline
3. The Collins Bloodline
4. The DuPont Bloodline
5. The Freeman Bloodline
6. The Kennedy Bloodline
7. The Li Bloodline
8. The Onassis Bloodline
9. The Reynolds Bloodline
10. The Rockefeller Bloodline
11. The Rothschild Bloodline
12. The Russell Bloodline
13. The Van Duyn Bloodline

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

reply to post by boncho

What can I say. I see a resemblance. Take it or leave it.

Too often you all post things that you copy pasted from somewhere else. The internet says so, so it must be true. This hilarity with blood lines and names for example. Perfect example of a subjective "us vs them" attitude. No different than saying all jews have horns or blacks are subject to commit crimes. You construct a mirage to fight, ignoring the hilarious improbability of it all.

That's ignorance. I've no doubt that some free masons are evil, but that others are good. There isn't some grand unified coalition. There never is.

Believe it or not, but some Free masons plot how to give you back your freedoms. Some Rothschild members use their money to do nothing but relax in old age, while others fight malaria.

You act as if anyone even 1% related or remotely connected to them is "the enemy".

bah Enough of that rant. Just stop blaming made up gods and demons for all your troubles.

I did a google search on some best guesses based of the profile of the art style and the program of the people. Found it in 15 minutes.

Truth is really easy to get when you remove your own cultural biases.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: Le Spelling

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

This hilarity with blood lines and names for example. Perfect example of a subjective "us vs them" attitude.
Dude I'm simply looking for leads that might lead to the identification of these men, you need to chill out. The huge pyramid with the eye is a classic symbol of the Illuminati. And the so called 'Illuminati Bloodlines' just seemed like a good place to start looking. Simple logic really.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

And the eye of providence was also the symbol of the people who founded America. That doesn't make them devil worshiping power mongers.

Symbols change. Their meaning do too. 200 years ago the pentagram was a symbol of Christ's 5 virtues. Today it's satanic. The swastika was a symbol of peace. Not anymore.

You won't find any leads on a made up list of enemies.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Ok, here are some pics of the men and the Freemason/Illuminati symbols above them. They've been slightly enhanced (brightened and sharpened) to make the details more visible.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Symbols change.
Whatever... think what you may, but it's clear to me this is designed to look like some sort of Illuminati ceremony. The main question should be whether it's a hoax or not. You are quite defensive and seem to be in a state of classic denialism. You're a Freemason I take it?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Not being defensive. Just angry at ignorance and "us vs them" attitudes. That's social engineering at work.

Sure I'm fan of Free masons. But only the Founders of the US kind

. But I don't judge organizations based off a few of their members. The Church isn't a house of rapists, the US government isn't a house of assassins, and atheists are not all communists, and vice versa, and neither of them are all mass murderers.

Best I can do on short notice.

i.imgur.com...

Don't know about the other two, but the center one is a dead ringer.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Don't know about the other two, but the center one is a dead ringer.
The center one does have some similarities actually, but I'm not 100% sure it's the same guy. The pic of the guy you found seems to have a slightly wider face. The other two are definitely different though.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I was about to say how that didn't resemble any lodge that I know, which would be true, but I don't know about irregular lodges, or the Jesters, or some of the other obscure groups. I can say with certainty, that this would not ever take place in a blue lodge of regular masons. (not that I wouldn't want to see a show like this) Just that we don't do stuff like that in lodge. And no women could enter a tiled lodge.

I think the most damage a video like this might be, is to have the wife of a regular mason see it, and start to question what it is that goes on inside the lodge. I don't mind getting in trouble for something I did, but I sure don't want to get cussed out for something that did not, nor would ever happen.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

kudos

anyway - i dont know about that video...how could anyone risk of getting busted filming that and why such a lame part....i mean if you are willing to get murderd for revealing insides of the lodge....why on earth a sex party and not something deeper...or is there something "deeper" - is it only a club where you chill out and sometimes watch a stripper dance? i think its fake....kind of viral marketing...like all the other "leaked" mason-videos
edit on 7-2-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
the person who shot this has stated that the woman dancing is portraying ISIS.

the video was first posted a few days ago and has since been removed again.

was madonna also portraying ISIS at the superbowl for the 111million viewers??

we do have the egyptian busts on the floor in front of her

is this why the uploader originally posted this video? he knew madonna was doing the same thing on a much larger stage?

Isis became the most important and most powerful deity of the Egyptian pantheon because of her magical skills. Magic is central to the entire mythology of Isis, arguably more so than any other Egyptian deity.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 7-2-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-2-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

Obama is more Bilderberger than Free Mason.

Or, is he?

Could Obama be more Skull and Bones than Free Mason?

Or, is he?

I suppose as president Obama is invited to all their meetings.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
probably a fund raising night for the local lodge as nothing will get as much money as a 'stocks and shares evaluation' night with beer and strippers on tap

and after attending one of those events for the round table that looks very tame and i mean tame

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen

kudos

anyway - i dont know about that video...how could anyone risk of getting busted filming that and why such a lame part....i mean if you are willing to get murderd for revealing insides of the lodge....why on earth a sex party and not something deeper...or is there something "deeper" - is it only a club where you chill out and sometimes watch a stripper dance? i think its fake....kind of viral marketing...like all the other "leaked" mason-videos

nobody gets murdered for spilling the beans. Please look up the word Allegory.
And nobody brings in dancing girls to lodges in my area. That stuff must happen up north were all the drunken debauchery is.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor

Cool, I'm just about to join the Masons. If this is what we have to look forward to...

Actually this is rather tame compared to what was until recently available to the public in the strip clubs of Memphis. I know because I was a DJ there. Much more interesting things went on at my house though.

At the Masonic Hall all we get is booze and cigars.

Looks like entertainment to me. Where are the Tom Cruise masks and nudity? IMHO nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Whatever... think what you may, but it's clear to me this is designed to look like some sort of Illuminati ceremony. The main question should be whether it's a hoax or not. You are quite defensive and seem to be in a state of classic denialism. You're a Freemason I take it?

As I said, about to be...

This is no ritual! this is entertainment for some old guys who will never see something that young again on their own. Granted it is one of the larger and more ornate Halls, probably high ranking, but not a ritual.

Creepy, perhaps. I have researched ancient religions, Mystery Schools, Secret Societies etc. most of my life. Rituals have ceremonial garb and symbols and knives and such, not just a hot babe.

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. I wouldn't listen to Alex and the like too much, their main product is fear!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

That stuff must happen up north were all the drunken debauchery is.

Nope. I am up North and we don't have it here either. Maybe in NY or DC but not here.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
The huge pyramid with the eye is a classic symbol of the Illuminati.

The Eye of Providence in a triangle is a Christian symbol denoting the Holy Trinity and predates the Bavarian Illuminati who used a circumpunct (a dot within a circle) as their symbol.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I have to say this. That is the worst stripperesque show I have ever had the misfortune of watching. I thought the Freemasons had REAL money. Is this the best "entertainment" they could come up with?
Looks mad cheap, I hope they spent the bulk of the money on food and drinks.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

who said i mean in literally

some people on GLP say its edited via green screen or something (that would also explain why it was recorded from a tv - to get rid of details) - the stripper was never there...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join