It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of freemason-show.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
You want to believe that there's something more to her strip-tease, but there isn't. Because Freemasons don't exist today in the sense that they existed in the 1400's.
Well, to be fair, they didn't exist then either. Masonry really didn't codify until 1717 when the United Grand Lodge of England was formed. There are a few references to lodges going back a ways before that, but there's no evidence that anything remotely related to the Knights Templar have a direct chain to what became Freemasonry.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
I know because many centuries-old mason lodges exist where I live,
Because I have been to several Mason funerals - which admittedly were quite fascinating, but were ultimately nothing but regular funerals with many old men and a few excerpts from another book of blind faith.
That would be "The Bible"…

But the Masons started 600 years ago, and all the original members were executed less than 500 years ago.

What have the Masons accomplished since then?
Founded America?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Of course Freemasons still exist, I've known someone who is one for a few years but he'd kill to have something like this happen at his lodge since all they talk about is Christ being the saviour, local events such as charity drives and the like.
God, they'd better not bring up Christ in lodge. I'd have them thrown out for being insensitive to our Jewish and Muslim brethren!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Why is there such bad thoughts about Masons , we do nothing Satanic ...We dont have Women in our rituals in anyway ..Becoming a Mason changed my life , it gave me direction and made me proud of the large amounts of charity work that I now do . There is nothing evil in it at all , learning to be a better human being is a noble pursuit.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadmonkey
Are you willing to except that the Masons have a ritual that involves a woman preforming a sexy dance as part of it? If not why not.
Because we don't! Women are not allowed in the lodge room when the lodge is open for business. Hell, there are some Masons who don't think they should be allowed at officer installations or honors ceremonies either, but we usually open, call down to refreshment, invite the families of the honored members in, conduct whatever we're there to do, shoo them all out and officially close the lodge.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
The person that posted the video said that this woman represents Isis, and this is a common ritual.
It's not. They're lying.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Brushing your teeth is not a ritual
It's a routine
Depends on which definition you want to use... The OED does offer

an action or series of actions regularly or habitually repeated.
which does describe Masonic ritual fairly well…

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
wow.

that east kent chapter is only about 15min drive away from me!

just shown that video to my housemate and he agreed to do an infiltration mission on them! he runs an established security company so I imagine won't be too difficult to gain some sort of access... any ideas how to approach them?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Indeed in what lodge is it ok to talk about religion ? No Politics or Religion in Lodge ever was how i was taught ..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mirko
just shown that video to my housemate and he agreed to do an infiltration mission on them! he runs an established security company so I imagine won't be too difficult to gain some sort of access... any ideas how to approach them?
Knock on the door, tell them you're interested in joining, and ask for a tour. Hell, they may even feed you dinner.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mirko

why not try there website and if you are interested for the right reasons inquire about membership ...Most any lodge has a website nowadays and every Valley does

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
Indeed in what lodge is it ok to talk about religion ? No Politics or Religion in Lodge ever was how i was taught ..
Yeah, I've seen a few first-time chaplains try to end a prayer with "In Christ's name we pray…", and they've always gotten a stern lecture from their elders afterwards.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

LOL im only 30 and joined at 24 so i was truthfully one of the youngest in my lodge (very green when i joined ) , My secretary who was also the DDGM at the time caught me talking about politics at the time ...Believe me i never did that again

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
So spooky mean groups have to be shrouded in dim-lighting 24/7 now?
Let them have a bit of fun you guys! You're turning in to crazy people!

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
looks like your average popstar performance

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Looks like something out of Eyes Wide Shut

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
i really dont know why people are so against the idea of the Illuminati. not their ideas, just the idea of the group existing. people remind me of kids stinking fingers in their ears and yelling at any idea that goes against the traditional way of thinking "this is how things work". its called cognitive dissonance. look it up. while your at that look up the bohemian grove. or people who have made BOOKS on this. like carrol quigley. people who have done way more in their life then be some chump holding a gun for his nation. take Jessie ventura for instance. people automatically right him off as crazy because he goes against what they think, yet the guy has been a navy seal, governor, actor.. you know.. important # that no one on ATS has achieved. then people like quigley come forward saying things like..

"For the first time in its history, Western Civilization is in danger of being destroyed internally by a corrupt, criminal ruling cabal which is centered around the Rockefeller interests, which include elements from the Morgan, Brown, Rothschild, Du Pont, Harriman, Kuhn-Loeb, and other groupings as well. This junta took control of the political, financial, and cultural life of America in the first two decades of the twentieth century."

or

"The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is the American Branch of a society which originated in England... (and) ...believes national boundaries should be obliterated and one-world rule established. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years, and was permitted in the early 1960's to examine its papers and secret records. … I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known."

or

“ It was this group of people, whose wealth and influence so exceeded their experience and understanding, who provided much of the framework of influence which the Communist sympathizers and fellow travelers took over in the United States in the 1930s. It must be recognized that the power of these energetic Left wingers exercised was never their own power or Communist power but was ultimately the power of the international financial coterie, and, once the anger and suspicions of the American people were aroused as they were in the 1950s, it was a fairly simple matter to get rid of the Red sympathizers. Before this could be done, however, a congressional committee, following backward to their source the threads which led from the admitted Communists like Whittaker Chambers, through Alger Hiss, and the Carnegie Endowment to Thomas Lamont and the Morgan Bank, fell into the whole complicated network of the interlocking tax-exempt foundations. The Eighty-third Congress set up in 1953 a Special Reece Committee to investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations. It soon became clear that people of immense wealth would be unhappy if the investigation went too far and that the "most respected" newspapers in the country, closely allied with these men of wealth, would not get excited enough about any revelations to make the publicity worthwhile. An interesting report showing the Left-wing associations of interlocking nexus of tax-exempt foundations was issued in 1954 rather quietly. Four years later, the Reece Committee's general counsel, Rene A Wormser, wrote a shocked, but not shocking, book on the subject called "Foundations: Their Power and Influence."[6]:954-955

and the best

There does exist, and has existed for a generation,an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960's, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies (notably to its belief that England was an Atlantic rather than a European Power and must be allied, or even federated, with the United States and must remain isolated from Europe), but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known.

you naive tards need to wake up fast. now i know how christopher columbus felt when he was trying to say "umm hey.. the worlds round" and people are just too stupid sometimes too understand. same with all those "negative" (as people would call it today). who left germany cause they were saying "hey #s gonna get bad around here".

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RebelRouser

This, maybe?

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thegagefather

no1smootha and Network Dude make some great points. I have never heard of this happening in any Lodge of Masonry, and I've traveled quite a bit. 90% and yet I've never heard of this happening.

If this was done at a Lodge meeting why isn't anyone dressed in Masonic regalia? Let's also point out the fact that Masonic Lodges are rented out from time to time. I know my Masonic Temple does.

I didn't see anything in the OP that pointed out what was Masonic about the dance?

If Masonry was so secretive how then is so much posted about us on the web and in books? We cannot be religion as we don't meet the basic requirements for an institution to be considered a religion. Our symbolism isn't sinister.

The mysticism is masonry lies in the eyes of the beholder - And the fearful, feeble human mind is quick to attack that which it does not know.

I would agree with this.

Old lechers? The average age of my Lodge is around the 40s. Myself, I'm 27.

reply to post by Xtraeme

I love that episode!

reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Ugh. Please read the entire speech before commenting further.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
its eerie to think that we don't even know these people. They're so secret that we don't even know who they are. Its a scary thought

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join